Growing tired

Snatched

"I am growing tired of this" Yunho began to the figure stood across from him 
"By now in previous years we would have been along to the next gang to take out. But now? Now? We've been on this for almost two years now! Two years! Why are you taking so long?" he asked his voice raising in pitch each time he spoke. 

"I kn-know you're getting tired of this but ple-" the figure began before Yunho shushed them 
"I don't want excuses! I'm tired of your excuses! I just need simple answers and you're failing to give them to me" he shouted angrily and the figure said nothing, only dropping it's gaze to the floor. The action making Yunho scoff as he walked towards the figure and pinned them against the wall. 

"Let me make this very clear. You are here to help us take care of people who are in our way. You are here to work for your freedom and return to your dad alive. If you do as we're told you will go home alive. Do I make myself clear?" to which the figure quickly nodded their head 
"Good. Now the next time I see you, you are going to lead us to them or so help me" he said and let the figure go, kneeing them in the stomach as they fell to the floor in pain. 

"Now get out of my sight" Yunho spat and signalled for Jaejoong and Changmin to chuck the figure out whilst he walked away. 

~

Something was wrong with Baekhyun. Kyungsoo could sense it. 

For a while now it looked as though the guy had changed quite a bit. He didn't talk as much as he use to, he had numerous bags under his eyes and it looked as though he hadn't eaten a good meal in so long! 

"Where's the tablets?" Yixing called out, snapping Kyungsoo out of his thoughts 
"In my bedroom" Tao replied and with a nod of his head, Yixing walked into Tao's room whilst Kyungsoo walked over to Baekhyun to check up on him. 

Getting closer, Kyungsoo could see that Baekhyun was struggling to keep his eyes open. Taking a closer look, Kyungsoo's eyes widened when he saw just how bad Baekhyun looked! How long had been like for? 

"Are you alright?" Kyungsoo asked, bending down to get a look at Baekhyun 
"I'm fine, I just feel a bit rought" Baekhyun replied 
"A bit? You look terrible!" Kyungsoo replied making Baekhyun grin as Kyungsoo placed his hand onto his forehead to check his temperature. 

"And you're burning up" he muttered Yixing walking out of Tao's room and frowning when he saw Kyungsoo and Baekhyun 
"What's going on?" he asked 
"Baekhyun looks like a mess!" Kyungsoo replied 
"I'm right here you know" Baekhyun muttered as Yixing looked for himself, attracting the attention of Jongin who nudged Joonmyun to ask him what was going on. Joonmyun didn't know himself. 

"Look at you! Poor thing!" Yixing exclaimed and helped Baekhyun up
"Go rest right now!" he added and pushed Baekhyun towards his room 
"Baekhyun come back please" Kris said, beckoning him over.

"Kris he needs to rest" Yixing said 
"It'll only be for a few minutes, we're having a meeting" Kris replied to which Baekhyun walked over to join the others and Yixing pulled Kyungsoo towards the kitchen. 

"Why aren't we allowed to sit with them?" Kyungsoo asked 
"It's nothing interesting for the two of us" Yixing replied as he knocked two painkillers down him 
"We can start cracking on with dinner whilst they have their meeting" he added happily. 

~

It was a normal occurance that every once in a while Kris would call these meetings. The meetings were to usually tell the others of upcoming events, little missions they had been assigned to and all that stuff. 

"So I take it we've got another trade thingy coming up" Sehun said and Kris nodded
"A few days before that though we got to send some stuff to China and then we're down to Mokpo" he replied 
"M-Mokpo?" Baekhyun asked 
"Yes, that's where the next trade is taking place" and Kris went to move onto something else before Baekhyun spoke up again. 

"Why is it down there?" he asked 
"Because that's where the traders will be. We set off Saturday and come back on the Monday" Kris replied 
"A-and everyone has to go?" Baekhyun asked making Jongin frown. 

"Why are you asking so many questions all of a sudden?" 
"W-well I just think it's a bit risky if we all go. Surely everyone has heard about us throughout the country. Wouldn't it be best if some of us stayed with Kyungsoo and Yixing and the rest went down to Mokpo?" Baekhyun replied feeling himself begin to panic, the conversation catching the attention of Kyungsoo. 

"We'll be fine. We've been further south than that before and nothing has ever happened" Kris said but Baekhyun shook his head 
"No" he said 
"No, I'm not going!" he exclaimed. 

"What do you mean you're not going?" Joonmyun asked 
"I'm not going! You can't make me go!" Baekhyun exclaimed 
"Baekhyun calm down" Kris said. 

"NO! I'm not going all the way down to Mokpo for this. It's too much!" 
"You've never had this problem before" Tao said 
"That's because things were never as dangerous before! We never had to face the idea that the mole could have potentially told Yunho and his lot or the police will get a lead". 

"Everything will be fine" Kris said
"You said that the last time! Look what happened! We were ambushed, Tao was almost killed and most of us came back looking like we've just come out of a battle field. You always say things are going to be fine but they never are! You always say we're doing things like this for the greater good! What greater good? I'm tired of this, I-I'm not risking my anymore for some poor people" Baekhyun shouted. 

"Will you calm down!" Kris exclaimed 
"No I will not! I've had enough! You're always rushing us into things. We're never given a break. One minute we're running away from the police and then you us into another mission without rest or consideration. I'm tired of it. I'm not going to Mokpo you can stick it!" Baekhyun said angrily. 

"I do not rush into things" Kris said, expecting back up from someone but was instead met with silence 
"Oh come on guys, it's not that bad" Kris said and turned around but nobody was agreeing with him. They were either staring at him blankly or avoiding his gaze. 

"Tao?" Kris asked, turning to the one person who always backed him up. Even he couldn't agree with Kris this time. 

"Unbelievable. So this is how it is? After all this time, after all the opportunities to talk to me about it. This is what you guys think of me?" he asked before laughing bitterly 
"If that's how it is then" to which he grabbed his jacket and walked towards the door. 

"Kris" Tao called out, leaping from his seat 
"Kris stop" but Kris wouldn't listen to him and walked straight out 
"Kris come back!" Tao shouted and ran out after him, his plea's being heard down the hall whilst Kyungsoo and Yixing rushed forward to try and calm Baekhyun down... 


Dum dum dum!! 

All shall be explained next chapter... 

And I know loads of you want Kaisoo, but please be patient! I can't exactly throw in a Kaisoo chapter just to make you guys happy. It wouldn't go with the flow of the story at all! Please just be patient, all things come to those who wait. 

Finally, little something about the mole; 

Obviously the mole is either within the group or closely connected to the group. We've established that. If they're going to avoid being caught, they're going to have to be a brilliant actor, aren't they? 

Until the next chapter!

Psstt... you've only got a few more chapters to guess the mole...