I'm not a kid!

Snatched

When deciding that he wanted to come to Korea, he didn't really know what to expect. As a student who knew basic Korean, this was going to be a brand new and exciting chapter in his life. With that being said though, his first few weeks in the country weren't easy; it took him a little longer to grasp Korean than the other Chinese students. Aside from that, students at the school had the tendency to bully him just because he was Chinese! 

Nope 

No matter how much he struggled with the language and not matter how much the other students bullied him, Lu Han was not going to let this deter him from enjoying his year away from home! 

~

Walking home Luhan had come to the realisation that schools in Korea are a lot harder than ones in China. Like seriously! They work you there! Sure schools in China finish late as well... but at this moment in time, Luhan was walking home at a ridiculous time! How do people let this happen?

Waiting to cross the road, a figure had caught Luhan's attention. This figure was heading towards the abandoned warehouse around the corner. Why would they be going there? 

Luhan's brain was telling him not to follow. He shouldn't follow. Who knows of what danger he'll be met with. But curiosity was getting the best of him and with that Luhan found himself crossing the road and instead of taking the route he usually took, he followed the figure ahead of him to see what use they would have in going there in the first place. 

~

Where are they?

They should've been there by now... did he get the wrong day?

"Where are they?" Sehun muttered to himself walking out of the warehouse and scratching his head. He was pretty sure they would be there today. They usually turned up at the warehouse today. Were they running late? Or had they changed the location? 

"What are you doing?" came a voice, making Sehun jumped as he whipped around to find some random stranger staring at him 
"What are you doing here kid?" he asked keeping his voice low 
"I could ask you the same thing" the stranger replied as Sehun sighed. 

"Look kid this isn't the place for you. Get out of here" he said 
"You know you shouldn't be hanging around abandoned warehouses, they could be dangerous. And I'm not a kid! I'll have you know I'm seventeen next month" the stranger replied as Sehun studied him. There was no way this kid was only a year younger than Jongin. 

"What's your name?" the stranger asked 
"I can't tell you" Sehun replied, turning to keep a lookout 
"Why not?"
"Because!" Sehun exclaimed raising his voice for the first time that day. 

"Alright, alright, jeez if that you're sensitive about people knowing your name" the stanger said and raised his arms in defense before he began muttering something in another language. 

"You're not from Korea, are you?" Sehun asked and the stranger shook their head 
"Nope I'm an exchange student from China" they replied, Sehun finally being to notice the heavy accent coming from the kid 
"China huh?" he asked looking over his shoulders 
"Yep! The name's Luhan" the stranger, formally named as Luhan, replied happily. 

"Well then Luhan you should be getting on your way. It's not safe for you here" Sehun said 
"Which is exactly why I came to get you. This place looks old and from the dust on your clothing is old. You need to get away from here just in case it collapses" Luhan replied but frowned when Sehun shook his head.

"Why not?" 
"Is this all you really do? Ask questions?" Sehun asked 
"I'm a curious person. In China, we don't really go near abandoned buildings unless we're idiots. If you're doing it like it's the most normal thing in the world does that mean it's normal in Korea?" Luhan replied and all Sehun could do was shake his head. 

"You need to go home now before your host family or whoever you live with start to worry about where you are" he said 
"No they wont. They don't really think I understand them but I do. They don't really like me and I may get moved to a dorm soon if it continues so they don't really care on when I return... or whether I return if I think about it" Luhan replied and with that Sehun finally gave up and walked away from the warehouse, pulling Luhan with him. 

"Will you get out of here if I walk you back?" he asked 
"Really?" Luhan asked and Sehun could swear he saw the boy's eyes light up a little 
"Yes, now get moving" he replied and placed a hand on Luhan's back to push him down the road. The boy didn't shut up once. 

~

They were all suspicious. There was no doubt as to why they were. The countless evenings where he returned late and never told them why he was so. Kris tried to reassure them that he wasn't up to anything suspicious but there were doubts as to where Oh Sehun was and what he was doing. 

"Ewww gross!" Jongin shouted when Kyungsoo sneezed on him 
"Calm down" Joonmyun said 
"I don't want his germs!" Jongin exclaimed as the door walked in and Sehun finally made an appearance. 

"Right mister, where have you been?" Yixing asked 
"Firstly you sound like my mum. Secondly I know too many foreign people!" he replied and went straight to the bathroom whilst Kris turned to look at Yixing and Tao 
"Is he reffering to us three?"... 


And with that, all 12 EXO members are introduced to the story and all have their specific roles... except Kyungsoo... he's just the poor victim of an incident he shouldn't have come across. 

Before we carry on though, I must point something out; 

I've waited and resisted the temptation to listen to the leaked versions... only to discover that fans who watched the live stream or went to EXO showcase got to see the music videos before anyone else because the videos aren't being released until tomorrow. What the heck SM?!?!

Am I sounding like a spoilt child? 

*chants to herself* Keep calm... it's only one more day... 

ANYWAY!! Back to the story; 

I have some questions for you!! 

1) Just out of curiosity, why are so many of you thinking it's either Sehun or Yixing who are the mole? I'm not saying the mole is definitely not them, I'm just curious (I'm so curious yyeeaahhhh)

2) What if I'm dropping in the most obvious hints on earth, would you be able to find them and then guess? Are the hints even there right now?

3) This is not neccessarily a question but hey ho! Keep in mind that even though you may think the mole is just the one member you firmly believe is responsible, consider everyone. Like in chapter 7; the mole gave Yunho the missing poster. Jongdae had one which was given to him by Minseok. Minseok has his own copies as does Chanyeol because they work on the same force. Then there's the poster Kris bought back to show the others. Like I said, consider everyone when thinking of who the mole could be. 

Until the next chapter!!