Tick tock, tick tock

Snatched

Whenever Kyungsoo thought about what happened next, he always tried to block out of his mind. 

He could remember catching Jongin as he fell, screaming his name as everyone came running over to see what was going on. He could remember Minseok running down with two other officers when he heard Kyungsoo's cry. 

Kyungsoo could remember every small detail of that moment...

~

"Jongin!" he screamed, catching the guy and falling to the floor as everyone else came running over 
"What happened?" Joonmyun asked lying Jongin on the floor, his eyes widening when he saw the blood on Jongin's hands. 

Kyungsoo just didn't know what to do. Jongin was on the floor bleeding heavily, everyone had crowded around him to see what was happening and he just felt powerless. All of his instincts that should have been there to help him had completely gone. Instead he sat there as a scared boy who was soon going to panic because he just did not know what to do. 

"What the hell is going on here?" Minseok asked, rushing down towards the group with two other officers 
"I-I don't know h-he was fine and then h-his hands were covered in blood and... I don't know... I don't know what to do!" Kyungsoo replied trying to keep himself calm as Jongin groaned beside him. 

Deciding that he couldn't stand around and watch any longer, Yixing had to step in. If they just kept standing around like this then Jongin was going to have no chance of surviving even before they got him to a hospital. However as he tried to step in, Kris had other ideas and pushed him away. 

"You stay away from him!" he shouted angrily but Yixing was not having that right now. 

"Look I know you're angry at me and you want to kill me right now for what I did I get it, but if you don't let me over there and let me help Jongin he is going to die before we have any hope of getting him to hospital" he explained but Kris was not budging, Jongin groans being heard in the background. 

"Just let me help him! Are you really going to let him die because you're angry at me?" he asked and with that, Kris shook his head and finally stepped aside. 

This is where Yixing got to work. As soon as Kris had stepped away, he ran over to Jongin and pulled his shirt up to inspect the wound. For a second Yixing sat there shocked, then he realised he was stumped. He needed to treat the wound correctly to stop it from being infected. However given the current situation that he and the others were currently in, he was just going to have to improvise. 

"I need something, anything that I can use to cover this wound" he said as Minseok pulled his jacket off 
"Can you use this?" he asked, handing it over as Yixing quickly snatched it and rolled it up, pressing it tightly onto Jognin's wound to stop the bleeding. 

"Kyungsoo, Kyungsoo look at me" Yixing said, trying to calm Kyungsoo down as the boy breathed heavily and he began to shake a little 
"I promise you I will do what I can to help Jongin. You're going to have to help me out here if we have any chance of getting him to safety. In order for this to happen I need you to calm down and help me. Can you do that?" he asked as Kyungsoo nodded, wiping his tears away. 

"W-what do I have to do?"  
"Talk to Jongin, keep him calm and most importantly keep him awake and talking" Yixing replied and at that Kyungsoo sprung into action, going up towards Jongin's face, his cheek and muttering stuff to him, hoping that Jongin would reply. 

"We need to get a hold of the ambulance" Tao said 
"But who knows how long they'll take" Kyungsoo exclaimed 
"Kyungsoo keep talking to him! The ambulance is our only hope, we cant risk moving Jongin and doin more damage" Yixing said as Minseok pulled out his walkie talkie. 

"On it" he said and got to work in getting an ambulance there. No excuses, no delays. It was the least he could do for wrongly acussing Kris of everything Yunho had done over the years. 

"Can I have someone help me please" Yixing called out, Joonmyun rushing over 
"Keep applying pressure to the wound, do not let go" he said and waited until Joonmyun was ready before he let go, hearing Kyungsoo continue to mutter stuff to Jongin to keep him awake. 

Now what? 

All they could do was wait. Wait and hope that Jongin hung in there long enough to make it to the hospital alive. 

"Oh this is brilliant" came Yunho's voice, echoing around the place before he began laughing. Being led out by a squad of policemen and women he paused and turned to Yixing with a grin on his face. 

"I told you Yixing. I told you I'd make your life a misery. You tried to break away from me... protect these swines... and now one of them may die and it's all your fault" being led away as he began laughing again and muttering to himself how wonderful this moment was for him, everyone else turning to face Yixing. 

"J-Joonmyun, keep the pressure there" he said and with that, walked away to give himself some air and to get away from the others until the ambulance arrived.

The others could only watch Yixing move away. They didn't know what to do, what to say. What could they do after everything that happened today? 

"K-Kyungsoo" Jongin croaked as Kyungsoo turned to face him 
"Shh, you're alright Jongin" Kyungsoo said, his voice shaking slightly as he ran his fingers through Jongin's hair.

"I-it feel like... something... in my side... it hurts like a " Jongin managed to get out, taking a deep breath in 
"You're going to be fine. The ambulance, they'll be here soon" Kyungsoo said as Jongin exhaled sharply. 

"Soon?" he asked 
"S-soon, you'll be up and running in no time" Kyungsoo replied as Jongin smiled 
"Soon" he repeated before his eyes closed on him. 

"J-Jongin" Kyungsoo said, slapping Jongin gently on the cheek, trying to wake him up 
"Jongin wake up!" he said 
"Jongin come on wake up!" but Jongin wasn't opening his eyes. He wasn't waking up...


Ahh I tried to make this chapter as believable and realistic as possible! D: Please forgive me if this is rubbish! 

As for Jongin? Well you're just going to have to wait to find out aren't you! 

Until the next chapter!