Something about Kyungsoo

Snatched

On the morning of the incident everybody could sense that something was wrong. They didn't know exactly what was going on, but judging by how quiet Yixing was they knew it had something to do with him. 

Straight away Kris and Sehun began to worry that perhaps he had done something with Yunho. For a while throughout the day they were waiting for him and his 'follower's to come through the door. Then there was Jongin who was trying to find out why Joonmyun was so quiet and not answering anyone who asked him something. 

"Are you sure you're alright?" Kyungsoo asked, watching as Yixing busied himself in the kitchen 
"Yeah I'm fine. I just didn't sleep well last night that's all" he replied turning to face Kyungsoo and shocking the boy. Never before had Kyungsoo seen bags so evident under someone's eyes as they were with Yixing. Not even Baekhyun had bags that bad! Then there was Yixing's eyes that were red and puffy. What was wrong with him? 

"What are you doing?" Yixing asked when Kyungsoo placed a hand on his forehead 
"I'm checking to see if you have a fever or something" Kyungsoo replied managing to make Yixing smile a little before he took Kyungsoo's hand away
"I'm not ill. Just very tired" he said and turned to start making lunch before Kyungsoo stopped him. 

"You're not doing anything mister. You look knackered so go and rest" he said, a few of the others turning to look at the two of them 
"But I need to make lunch" Yixing muttered 
"I can make it. Now go rest" Kyungsoo replied and pointed to Yixing's bedroom, watching him until Yixing finally gave up and went into his bedroom. 

With him out of the way, Kyungsoo paused and looked at the ingrediants Yixing had left out. This should be easy. How hard would it be to make lunch for eight people anyway? 

~

Turns out very hard

To the point where Kyungsoo was beginning to get tired and teasy not only with himself but with everyone around him. Woe betide the person who had the guts to come over and speak to him if it was not of relevance. 

"Need any help?" Jongin asked before a chopping board was ed in front of him 
"Chop these up for me" Kyungsoo replied not giving him a second look before he went back to whatever it was he was doing beforehand. It wasn't until he had things under control was he able to step back and finally realise that Jongin had actually offered to help him out. 

Wasn't it a day or two ago that Jongin was pinning him up against the wall and telling him to get out of his room and leave him alone? So how come Jongin had managed to get over that so quickly and decided to come help him out? 

"You know if you keep staring at me like that you're going to let the food burn" Jongin piped up as Kyungsoo's eyes widened and he turned back to the cooker as Jongin passed the chopped up food over to him, a grin appearing on his face. 

"It's so obvious that there is some connection between the two of them" Tao said quietly, he and Baekhyun watching Kyungsoo and Jongin in the kitchen 
"See, I'm not the only one. Plus I think they would make a great couple!" Baekhyun replied as Joonmyun laughed softly next to them 
"It would take some sort of miracle or something for the two of them to get together" he said watching as well. 

Or for Jongin to man up and finally realise his feelings for the other

"Joonmyun can you go get Yixing and tell him lunch will be ready soon" Kyungsoo said 
"H-huh?"
"Go get Yixing! He's your roomate so go get him" Kyungsoo replied, pausing slightly when Jongin reached up over him to grab some plates. 

~

Hesitantly, Joonmyun reached out and turned the knob, opening the door to go get Yixing. How the heck was he suppose to talk to him? Especially after what had happened earlier.

"Yixing" he said quietly, stepping into the room and getting no reply. At first he thought it was because Yixing was ignoring him and was about to walk out of the room and leave him there. That was until he heard the sound of light snoring and turned to see Yixing fast asleep in his bed. 

Sighing, Joonmyun walked over and covered Yixing up in his blanket, pausing for a second before turning around and walking out making sure to explain to Kyungsoo that he was going to be just a tad bit late in joining them for lunch. 

~

"Oh man this is so good" Sehun exclaimed as the others agreed with enthusiastic nods 
"If you don't plan on going back to your family, open a restaurant or something" Baekhyun added 
"I'm not that good" Kyungsoo muttered making the others gape at him. 

"You're brilliant!" Tao said 
"Open up a restaurant and we'd probably be your biggest paying customers" Joonmyun added making Kyungsoo blush, muttering a thanks before everyone sat in silence to eat. 

Taking a look around the table, Kyungsoo's eyes landed on Kris and Tao watching as Kris himself would take a quick peek before he did something like hold Tao's hand or feed him something. The actions making Tao blush and Kyungsoo smile. Finally Tao was happy! 

Jongin himself was also looking. No not as Kris and Tao but who else? Kyungsoo. He couldn't stop staring, he could never go a day without his eyes wondering over to Kyungsoo and just watching him. Set under some spell, he fel mesmerised and he didn't know why. It was there though that afternoon did the cogs begin to turn and the pieces began to fit together. Jongin had finally realised. 

~

Tired could not even begin to explain how Kyungsoo felt as he got himself ready to go to bed. For someone who hadn't really down much besides make lunch for everyone, this had to be the most tired he had ever felt his whole life. It was safe to say that was he ready to hit the sack much earlier than everyone else was. 

"Tired are we?" Jongin asked from the doorway, leaning against the frame 
"You have no idea" Kyungsoo replied, yawning most of his answer as Jongin laughed before the two fell silent for a moment 
"Is it alright to come in for a minute?" he asked and waited for Kyungsoo's answer before he stepped into the room and shut the door behind him.
 

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mq9zhpBweDk everything will be explained, just play)

"What's wrong?" Kyungsoo asked watching as Jongin walked over and sat down next to him on the bed. In fact, he was sat there too close for comfort in Kyungsoo's eyes. 

As for Jongin he couldn't think of how to start. He wasn't good at expressing himself through words. They always either came out wrong or got jumbled up, making no sense to the person he was trying to talk to. When he couldn't think of what to say, he instead slowly reached out and traced Kyungsoo's face with his fingers. Ever so lightly they were tracing Kyungsoo's face, stopping just above his lips when Jongin finally found the words he had always wanted to say. 

"There is something about you Do Kyungsoo" he began, watching the wide eyed guy in front of him before he continued

"There is something about you that makes me just... I don't know. From day one I should have really hated you after you slapped me, taken a dislike to you as Kris did. Yet, I can't seem to do so. 

"From day one I've been... No... There's something about you that has enchanted me Kyungsoo. There's something about you that has made me mesmerised. No matter how I tried I always found myself watching you. It wasn't out of curiosity. It wasn't out of anger or worry. I wasn't sure what it was and for a while all it did was confused the hell out of me. It wasn't until this evening that everything was finally making sense and I've now realised something".

"R-realised what?" Kyungsoo finally managed to ask, feeling his heart beat increase rapidly whilst Jongin smiled lightly 
"Isn't it obvious?" was his reply and Kyungsoo wanted to tell him he didn't understand, and yet his heart and his mind was telling that he perhaps he did know the answer. 

Taking his silence as a signal to continue, Jongin lightly bit his bottom lip before he shuffled closer to Kyungsoo. Slowly he reached out and cupped Kyungsoo's face in his hands, using his thumb to lightly Kyungsoo's cheek before he began to slowly lean in. 

Kyungsoo's mind was telling him to back away. This was wrong. Danger. Back out right now mister! But Kyungsoo found himself ignoring his mind, listening to his heart as he began to lean in himself. Feeling his eyelids fluttershut and his breath hitching slightly as he met Jongin halfway and their lips moulded together in a kiss...