Feelings

Snatched

"Tao come on!" Kris exclaimed, walking after him and sticking a foot out to stop the bedroom door from being slammed in his face 
"Just leave me alone" Tao shot back, turning his back to Kris who stepped into the room and shut the door behind him to give him and Tao some privacy. 

Today was going to be the day that he was going to find out why Tao wouldn't talk to him. Even if he had to lock the two of them into the room or force Tao to tell him, he was going to find out! He was fed up of feeling bad and feeling as though he had done something to piss Tao off when he didn't even know what it was! Seriously. What was up with this guy? 

"I said to just leave me alone" Tao snaps when he turns around to see that Kris has yet to leave him  
"Not until I found out why you're so moody with me" Kris snaps back, standing so he's blocking the door in case Tao attempts to escape 
"There is nothing to talk about" Tao muttered and Kris can slowly feel himself begin to lose his patience.

Never before has he ever had to snap at or shout at Tao. The two of them knew each other well. They knew that if one was angry, all the other had to do was back away and give them time to calm down before they spoke and tried to understand the situation and what was going on. But this was ridiculous! All Kris wanted to do was find out what he had done to make Tao angry at him. Even that was turning into the world's most impossible freaking task! 

"Well it certainly sounds like something, what with you ignoring me, muttering stuff about me. Come on Tao talk to me!" he said 
"There's no point in talking to you" Tao said moodily, his shoulders drooping a little 
"Well then how am I suppose to understand why you're angry at me? Why you haven't been talking to me?" Kris asked and ran a hand through his hair when Tao shook his head. 

"Zitao I-"
"It wouldn't matter" Tao intterupted this time turning around so that he was now staring at Kris 
"Even if I told you the reason it wouldn't bloody matter. I discovered that the first time I told you" he added whilst Kris stood there frowning. 

"I don't understand" he said and watched as Tao groaned 
"Don't you remember? How I confessed how I felt to you? How I looked you in the eyes, told you how I felt? How after I confessed and told you everything, you stood there and said that you only saw me as a friend and left it at that?" he asked. 

"This is what you're angry about?" Kris asked 
"No you idiot! This has always bothered me. It's been there nagging at me. No matter how much I've tried to move on you're always in my mind. You're never leaving my mind. I always think of how you should be with me. How we're so perfect for each other and then I remember that you basically friendzoned me and pushed me aside to focus on other stuff!" Tao replied, blinking the tears away that threatened to fall. 

"I-I don't know what to do" Kris said quietly watching as Tao scoffed and rolled his eyes 
"But aren't you the guy in charge of everything? You're supposedly the guy we need to go to because you have all the answers. So come on then. What should I do about you?" he asked and laughed bitterly when he saw Kris open and close his mouth continuously when he couldn't think of anything to say. 

"I don't have time for this" Tao said and tried to walk towards the door, but Kris blocked his path 
"Move" he said trying to move around Kris who only just kept blocking his way 
"I said move!" Tao shouted moodily, shoving Kris who only stood there staring at him. 

"Don't you understand what I said?" Tao now asked in Mandarin trying to maneuver his way around Kris, each time being met with limited success. Tao needed to get away, he couldn't let Kris see him cry over something so silly as Tao liking him. After all, Kris had basically rejected him. Why should he see Tao get all emotional over this? 

"W-will you just move?" he shouted out, rubbing away a few tears that had finally managed to escape 
"Kris pl-" but he never got to finish the setence. Instead he was stood there frozen, eyes wide and heart racing as Kris placed his lips onto Tao's leaving it there for a moment before he pulled away. 

Tao wasn't really sure on what just happened 

He had to be dreaming. Had to be 

There was no way Kris just went and kissed him like that. It was impossible! 

But it did happen. The silence that ensued afterwards and the way Kris was staring at him told Tao that this was by far reality and nowhere near a dream. 

"Why did you do that?" was the only thing he could bring himself to say, flinching slightly when Kris wiped his thumbs across his cheeks catching the tears that were finally beginning to fall. 

Instead of replying, Kris took a deep breath and placed both his hands on Tao's waist before pulling him closer. It was when Tao saw Kris slowly begin to lean in again did he gather up the courage to meet him halfway. This time Tao was there to meet Kris' kiss and slowly wrapped his arms around his neck. 

Neither of them really cared about what they were doing right now. They could just worry about it later. 

~

Kyungsoo had just walked in on an extremely private moment 

He didn't mean to. The others had sent him to go check up on Kris and Tao after they heard shouting coming for their room. 

When Kyungsoo opened the door and found the two kissing, he was quick to shut it. That was an extremely private moment and he almost ruined it by barging into the room! Luckily for him it went unnoticed. He wouldn't tell the others either; he would leave that to Kris and Tao when they felt comfortable enough to tell it to everyone. 

That doesn't mean he couldn't help but smile at the scene in front of him. 

"Kyungsoo, come try this out" Yixing called from the kitchen as Kyungsoo walked over 
"What is it?" he asked 
"New desserts I wanted to try out. There's something different for everyone... and the other two back there. What are they up to?" Yixing replied, frowning at the last part. 

"U-uh they'll be out in the minute. I wouldn't go disturbing them. You know what Kris is like" Kyungsoo quickly made up and reached out to take a dessert before it was snatched away. 

"Don't eat that one" came Jongin's voice as he handed Kyungsoo another dish 
"It has nuts in it" he added when he saw Kyungsoo frown before walking away, hearing Kyungsoo mutter a thank you before he took a seat with the others, seeing what they had to moan about this evening...


 

 

 

He did it!! Tao did it!! He broke out of the friendzone!! *dances around happily* 

And I'm back from my holiday!! *dances around some more* 

I'm so freaking tired!! Who knew that travelling to the county which is literally an hour away from the county I live in could be so tiring? 

If you guys loved this chapter you're going to absolutely love the next one in... perhaps two chapters time... 

Until then!!