Red

Snatched

Kyungsoo was no longer sure on how long he and Yixing had been in that room. He lost track of time and instead just sat there against the wall whilst Yixing huddled in the corner. Neither of them saying anything. Both of them listening out for anything to give them some sort of clue as to what was going on. 

"Why hasn't anybody come by here yet?" Kyungsoo finally asked, the silence becoming too much for him 
"I would say that everything is going to be alright... but we know there's no point in me telling you that" Yixing replied 
"Well then tell me what they're going to do. Surely if Yunho was going to kill them he would have finished them off by now?" Kyungsoo asked and watched Yixing shake his head. 

"He's going to enjoy this. He does it everytime. He'll separate each of them, two to a room so they're not able to overthrow him and the others. He'll embarrass them, do all sorts to them. It could last for hours and when he's finally fed up... that's when he'll take them out. One by one, leaving Kris until last. He'll let him watch his friends die in front of him before he's finally taken out" Yixing explained, not holding back. Kyungsoo wanted to know the truth, Yixing was not going to hold back as he told him. 

"Al-alright then" was all Kyungsoo could muster, the two of them descending into silence as they continued to wait. 

~

Upon finding out where Sehun was, Baekhyun didn't wait around to hear anything else. Leaving Chanyeol at the front desk he raced on through the hospital and up the stairs to where his friend was. If Sehun had managed to evade capture from Yunho and if he was alright... then surely the others would be. Right? 

Running down the hall, Baekhyun spotted two policemen waiting outside the room and a boy sat on the floor with his gaze anywhere but the police. Taking this as the sign that it was indeed Sehun, Baekhyun ran down, only to have one of them block his way. 

"You can come down here" he said
"But that's my friend in there you have to let me see him!" Baekhyun exclaimed, but the police wouldn't listen and instead tried to move him away from the area. 

"Leave him, he's with me" Chanyeol said as he walked down the hall, the policeman letting Baekhyun go instantly 
"He has to stay out here then. He can't barge in there whilst tests are being done" they replied. 

"Tests? Why are they running tests on him?" Baekhyun asked 
"H-he got hit across the head and was out of it for a while. He's in there getting tests done to see if everything is alright and checking to see if he's cut anywhere" the boy on the floor replied, Baekhyun turning around to face him. 

"Who are you?" he asked 
"Lu Han" the boy replied and Baekhyun knew who he was instantly just by the mention of his name. By looking at the boy, it was easy to tell that he had enough shocks for one day. 

"You were the one who found him?" Baekhyun asked 
"Yeah. If I didn't follow him into that place and didn't see him get hit he would probably still be there" Luhan replied 
"Well then... thank you" Baekhyun said gently as Luhan nodded and the two of them remained in their spots in silence. 

"Come on you two, we'll go somewhere to get something to eat or something. It's no good having you two here and worrying over him" Chanyeol said 
"B-but Sehun-" Baekhyun began 
"Will be absolutely fine. He's in the best care right now and if anyone comes to attack him, well that's why these policemen are here" Chanyeol interrupted, turning to Luhan and beckoning him off of the floor before leading the two of them down the hall. 

~

"Kyungsoo... Kyungsoo wake up!" 

Kyungsoo had no idea that he had fallen asleep. He thought this whole time he was awake. Judging by the way Yixing was shaking him and calling for him, he must have fallen asleep at some point.

"What's going on?" he asked but Yixing didn't need to tell him. Instead the two of them fell silent as they heard shouting, banging and shooting from the other side. 

"What do you think it is?" Kyungsoo asked 
"I don't know... maybe help?" Yixing replied uncertainly. Of course it could have been help, but for which side? 

That was when the handle on the door began to rattle and someone pushed against it. Automatically Kyungsoo and Yixing inched back, the tugging on the door stopping, being replaced by a thud. 

Thud 

Silence

Thud 

More silence 

One final thud and the door broke down, Kyungsoo being temporarily blinded by the light htat had flooded into the room before his eyes readjusted and he recongised the figure at the door. 

"T-Tao!" he shouted, jumping up and running over to his friend and hugging him. 

"I'm sorry!" Kyungsoo said, when he felt Tao wince 
"Are you alright?" Kyungsoo asked, pulling away before his eyes widened as how busted up Tao's face was. 

"I'll surive" Tao replied 
"What's going on?" Kyungsoo asked as a shot was heard not too far away 
"The police found the place and they're storming it. Jongin and I were on our way here but... look we've got to go now!" Tao replied and started pulling Kyungsoo away. 

"Wait" Kyungsoo said, breaking out of Tao's grip and running back into the room 
"Yixing come on!" he said, pulling the guy up off the floor and following Tao out. 

"Where are we going?" Kyungsoo asked 
"Out of here. If we're out in the open we'll have more chance of not getting hurt and surviving this" Tao replied, turning the corner, jumping when he almost ran into Joonmyun. 

"Thank God you're alright!" Joonmyun exclaimed, pulling Tao into a quick hug whilst Yixing stared at him with wide eyes. He was alive! He had survived this! 

"Do you know where the others are?" Tao asked 
"No... I was with Kris but I lost him when someone pushed us out of the way to avoid a bullet" Joonmyun replied, leading the three of them down another hall in the hopes it would get them out of here. 

"Guys! Guys down here!" came Kris' voice from the bottom of a set of stairs, Tao instantly running to him and into his arms. One by one... one by one everyone was coming back okay! Sure they were a little busted up or limping slightly... but they were okay! 

"Where's Jongin?" Kyungsoo asked, everyone going silent as he loosened his grip on Yixing's arm 
"W-where's Jongin?" he asked again but nobody could give him an answer. Nobody knew where he was... they didn't even know if he alright or lying somewhere injured. 

Just about to ditch the others and run off to find him, Kyungsoo whipped his head around when he heard stuff clatter on the floor. Walking towards them, though stumbling slightly in his steps, he was there! He had made it out!
"J-Jongin!" 

Running towards him, Kyungsoo's run faltered and his smile was wiped off of his face when he saw Jongin hunched over, holding his stomach. 

The last thing Kyungsoo could see was red. Red all over Jongin's hands. 

And then Jongin collapsed against him... 


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pt1kc_FniKM

Until the next chapter...