Paranoid

Snatched

"Kris please stop" Tao called out running down the hall to catch up to the figure in front of him 
"Kris please!" he shouted grabbing the guys arm only to have Kris yank himself away from his grip and try to walk away again 
"Tao move out of my way" Kris said when Tao stood in front of him, blocking his path. 

"N-no" he replied 
"Will you move! It's not as if they want me there anymore" Kris said and tried to shove Tao out of the way but Tao wouldn't move 
"No! I'm not letting you leave us! Sure we all feel this way right now but that doesn't mean you had to walk out on us like that. The responsible thing to do is to go back and talk this over" Tao began blinking away the tears the threatened to fall. 

"Ta-" 
"No Kris! Just shut up for once and listen to me! You are not walking out on us after a petty argument like that. You are not abandoning us after all the time all of us have been together, known each other. You are most certainly not walking out on me! So just turn around and get your back into that appartment before I kick it there" he finished but Kris only stood there, staring at him making Tao groan. 

"W-will you just move!" he said his composure leaving him as a sob threatened to escape from him. There was no way he was letting Kris leave him like this. Even if he had to chase Kris down the street with tears falling out of his eyes, begging, screaming, he wasn't going to let him go like this. 

Very slowly Tao felt Kris' arms wrap around him. Very quickly Tao hugged Kris back and only then did he begin to slowly sob, Kris' hold on him tightening with every sob that escaped. 

"Feel better?" Kyungsoo asked, walking into Baekhyun's room and sitting at the end of Baekhyun's bed 
"A bit" Baekhyun muttered and Kyungsoo nodded his head 
"What was that back there? Why did you freak out so much?" he asked and Baekhyun let out a shaky breath before he spoke. 

"It's been building up for a while now. Ever since I found out there was a mole I became uncertain. With every other mission Kris was setting us... I was beginning to fear that Yunho or somebody else was around the corner ready to get me. The fear began eating at me. I was so worried that I couldn't sleep, I couldn't eat... my personality changed... I even snapped at Chanyeol and almost pushed him away from me for Christ's sake!" he began pausing to compose himself before he continued to speak. 

"I was becoming paranoid. Especially after the ambush on us. I was certain that was it, we were going to die! This fear has been eating at me for so long I couldn't shake it. Th-then Kris said going to Mokpo and I couldn't take it anymore, I don't want to go because I'm afraid I'll never come back... I'm just so afriad a-and... and" before he broke down crying and Kyungsoo was quick to hug him.

He didn't say anything. He didn't really know what to say. Instead he just sat there and allowed Baekhyun to cry it out for a while. 

"Feeling better?" Kyungsoo asked when Baekhyun finally stopped crying 
"Y-yeah... feels good to finally get it all off of my chest" he replied, rubbing his eyes to wipe the remaining tears away 
"Thank you" he muttered 
"Don't thank me, it's nothing. And I won't tell anyone about this conversation. It'll stay between us and you can tell them when you're ready" Kyungsoo replied cracking a smile out of Baekhyun before the door opened and Kris stepped into the room. 

"If you don't mind, I would like a word with Baekhyun in privacy please" he said and with that Kyungsoo shot up of the bed and out of the room, closing the door behind him before anything else happened. 

"Is he alright?" Sehun asked when he saw Kyungsoo exit the room 
"He'll be fine. Just give him a while to calm down" he replied frowning when he saw how red and puffy Tao's eyes were. What the hell happened between him and Kris? 

~

Looking up at the ceiling, Kyungsoo took a deep breath in and a deep breath out. Today had been a surprisingly stressful day! Neither he nor anybody else would expect that Baekhyun would have a breakdown or Kris would walk out on them like that. 

As wrong as it sounds though, it excited Kyungsoo 

Finally he was getting some action in his life. Exciting things were happening and he was right in the middle of it all rather than sat at home listening to a boring lecture from his parents on how he had to work hard to succeed in life and the rest of the boring irrelevant crap! 

"Come in" he muttered when someone knocked on the door, turning his head to see Jongin walk into the room with a cup in his hand 
"Yixing thought that you could use some of this" he said, handing it over to Kyungsoo who muttered a thank you and sipped it watching as Jongin took a quick look over the room. 

"At least I won't have to put up with your snoring anymore" he said making Kyungsoo roll his eyes 
"Oh please everyone knows here that you're noisiest sleeper of them all" he shot back making Jongin grin before he leant in and wiped his thumb over Kyungsoo's lip. 

"You had a little something on there" he said when he saw Kyungsoo freeze and his eyes widen 
"O-oh thanks" Kyungsoo replied and Jongin nodded his head, lingering around a bit more before he finally left, shooting Kyungsoo a good night as he did so. 

Leaving Kyungsoo there on his bed, he could only think of one thing; what the heck was that all about? 


Oh what's this? A double update... with a bit of Kaisoo at the end there? 

I really enjoyed writing this chapter! Particularly the beginning with Taoris for some reason... 

Next chapter is one that I've been dying to write since watching a film and the idea came to mind!! *skips around happily* 

Finally before I go, all of a sudden people are suspecting Baekhyun as the mole after I said the mole had to be a good actor to get away with everything? Come on what do I always say? Consider everybody!! And perhaps check the chapters over again... there may be something you missed... maybe not... 

Until the next chapter!!