Sleeping arrangements

Snatched

To call this a wild day would have to be the understatement of the year

All Kyungsoo was aiming to do from the beginning was run away from home and live with his grandparents until he got his life back on track, ready to start anew. 

Nowhere in this plan of his was he to come across a murder, get kidnapped and then find himself sitting in the same living room as his kidnappers whilst they conversed with each other as if nothing was happening! 

What could possibly be worse than that? They knew he wouldn't go tell anyone about what he saw. They've put enough fear into him to avoid that happening. It's just that they wouldn't let him go! He would tell them time and time again that he wouldn't tell anyone- he even pinky promised - but they wouldn't let him go. They feared that someone may have seen him being taken in and if they released him, he would kidnapped, again, and tortured until he told them everything about the 'gang'. They just couldn't risk it. 

~

"You can keep looking at the door all you want, you won't be getting out anytime soon" Kris said and Kyungsoo glared at him before slumping even further into the seat. An hour earlier, Baekhyun had gone out to do something. Kyungsoo had been watching the door like a hawk since then, thinking that once Baekhyun returned and he was quick enough, he would be able to escape. 

"Where did Baekhyun go?" Joonmyun asked 
"Probably out to see Chanyeol, who else would he be out to see?" Sehun replied whilst Kyungsoo frowned. 

"There's more of you?" he asked 
"No, Chanyeol is a member of the police force who happens to be Baekhyun's closest friend" Yixing replied to which Kyungsoo's eyes widened 
"He's friends with a policeman who does nothing about your gang?" he shouted and everyone else around him sighed. 

"We're not a gang... sort of..." Tao said 
"Plus Chanyeol kind of promised us he wouldn't tell anyone where we are" Joonmyun added 
"If Baekhyun is friends with someone who works in the police force, why does he hang around with you?" Kyungsoo asked making Kris scoff. 

"They all have their own reasons as to why they do this. They're not doing anything wrong" Yixing said 
"We're just doing it illegally" Jongin added 
"So you're not a part of this?" Kyungsoo asked, turning to Yixing.

"Nope, they just use my apartment as a hide out whilst I work at the chemist nearby" he replied with a smile 
"So you're not a part of this so called 'gang'?" Kyungsoo asked and Yixing shook his head 
"What?" now Kyungsoo was extremely confused. 

"Like I said; we're not like those gangs in films. We just use illegal methods to help the needy out. There are others who don't like what we do. Yixing is letting us use his apartment so nobody can find us" Kris explained as the door opened and Baekhyun walked in. 

"You're never gone for this long" was the first thing Kris said when he walked in 
"I lost track of time, that's all" Baekhyun replied and walked straight into his room without saying anything to anyone 
"Someone got out on the wrong side of the bed this morning" Jongin muttered earning himself a hit on the arm via Yixing. 

~

Checking that no one had spotted him, Baekhyun made his way into the bar and immediately sat down at the table in the back where Chanyeol was waiting for him. 

"Your friends have got some nerve in killing that guy out in the open like that" was the first thing Chanyeol said, pushing a drink over whilst Baekhyun sighed 
"They had to do it. If they didn't stop Yoochun he would have gone and told Yunho where we were" he replied. 

"You could have done something else though! They didn't have to kill him!" Chanyeol exclaimed before Baekhyun hushed him 
"Things are serious right now! We all don't exactly trust each other because of the mole. Because of him we're having to take out anyone he comes into contact with" he explained in a hushed tone. 

"So whoever the mole talks to, you need to 'take care' of them?" Chanyeol asked and Baekhyun nodded, realising how quiet it had become before his eyes widened and he shot his head up 
"You think I'm the mole?" he asked as Chanyeol shrugged his shoulders. 

"You said last time that none of you know who the mole is. So how is it you guys know who to actually deal with?" he asked whilst Baekhyun shook his head 
"So you're just going to accuse me of being the mole? Even if I was the mole I wouldn't exactly go 'Hey Chanyeol guess what! I'm the mole'... you wouldn't understand" he replied, taking a swig of his drink. 

"You're right I wouldn't understand. In fact I've never understood" Chanyeol began angrily 
"Why do you do this? And don't tell me I should know. I know you grew up with a hard life. But going with people who do stuff illegally and kill those who get in your way... you're not the Baekhyun I grew up with" he finished. 

"Since when have you started to worry about me?" Baekhyun asked 
"I've always worried about you!" Chanyeol exclaimed 
"So you worried about me when dad kicked me and mum out? You worried about me when you went away to university and I remained here because I didn't exactly pass the exams? I think I remember you telling me to it up" Baekhyun replied and Chanyeol feel silent, his gaze dropping down to his drink. 

"Look, I apologised for that" he muttered whilst Baekhyun scoffed 
"Don't start worrying about me now just because things have become more serious. I've got things sorted" he replied, finishing his drink before leaving Chanyeol where he sat. 

~

"What do you mean he's sharing my room!?" 

As the darkness of the night began to approach, there was the matter at hand as to where Kyungsoo was going to sleep for the duration of his stay. He couldn't stay in the spare room because there was no bed set up. But even he had to agree with Jongin; he didn't want to share a room with him. 

"Because I said so" Kris replied 
"Well how come he can't share with somebody else?" Jongin asked 
"It's not forever Jongin. Why are you nagging so much about this?" Yixing asked, Jongin pointing to Kyungsoo. 

"Because he hit me earlier. I don't want to share a room with a maniac who attacks me!" he exclaimed 
"This maniac only hit you because you threw him over his shoulders and threw him into a van!" Kyungsoo said 
" out!" Jongin replied whilst Kyungsoo stood there gawking at him, everyone else holding their breaths. 

"It has everything to do with me mister" Kyungsoo said jabbing his finger into Jongin's chest 
"Can you two go five minutes without killing each other?" Kris asked 
"It's your fault!" Kyungsoo shouted, turning to him whilst Kris frowned. 

"What the heck did I do?" he asked 
"Told me to grab him and throw him in the van" Jongin replied 
"Look if this is going to cause problems I'll sleep in here" Kyungsoo said and plopped himself down onto the seat. 

"Kyungsoo we can't let you do that" Yixing said 
"It's fine, it's not like I can exactly escape" Kyungsoo replied 
"I just need my bag back and a blanket" he added as everyone else moved around him to get ready for bed. 

~

For a first day in Seoul, this was definitely a day Kyungsoo was never going to forget. Being kidnapped by people who illegally sell stuff to help the needy in three different countries who don't really trust each other because of the prescence of a mole. Besides this, they were surprisingly nice to him, give or take one or two people, and fed him... only to have him sleep in the living room because nobody wanted to share a room with him. 

It's not like he minded the living room anyway. What with the sound of the city around him, a not so comfortable seat to lie on and a blanket which didn't really offer him the much warmth. What more could he want? 

Oh yeah. Sleep. All he needed now was to sleep. 

But, sleep wouldn't come to him. For the past hour he had been counting sheep and hoping that eventually he would doze of. From the looks of things, that was not going to happen any time soon. 

"Get up" came a voice as Kyungsoo jumped and turned to see Jongin standing behind him 
"Why?" he asked 
"There's an inflatable bed set up in my room" Jongin replied, taking the blanket away from him. 

"Quickly before I change my mind" he added quickly as Kyungsoo grabbed the pillow and followed Jongin to his room. Once he was lying down on the inflatable bed, sleep came much quicker for him.. 


Have you guys seen the teaser for EXO?!?!? 

I can watch that continuously for the next four days instead of being tempted to listen to the leaked audios!!

So the remaining two members who have yet to be introduced are going to make their appearances in the next few chapters so keep a look out for them. Then, I'm going to try and play Devil's advocate when it comes to your comments on guessing the mole. Mwahahaha!

Until the next chapter!!