Tension

Snatched

Luhan's time in Korea had so far been spent being the joke of the school. 

He wasn't the only Chinese student there and yet he was the poor unfortunate soul who everyone decided to pick on. Name calling, pushing in the hall, racist slurs. You name it Luhan's experienced it! His own host family didn't really like him and he had to be moved to a dorm! Why had he ever decided to do this stupid exchange programme? It had to be the worst idea of his life so far! 

"Why such a rush Lulu? We only want to walk with you" 

'Great' Luhan thought and slowly began to sped up so he could get back to his dorm. This happened almost everyday. A bunch of idiots would follow him back to his dorm and always hassle him. Nobody ever stopped to help Luhan though. They just kept their head low and walked on by pretending that they didn't notice that anything was amiss. 

"I said, we want to talk to you" and with that Luhan sighed when someone stepped in front of him to block him 
"Seriously guys, this is getting old now! Just leave me alone" and tried to walk around them but they only blocked his way, shoving him a little and laughing amongst themselves. Idiots... 

With the group continuing to laugh and throw insults at Luhan he was trying to get around them so he could leave. Anyone who passed them just stared and this was embarrassing for Luhan. He didn't need this embarrasment! 

"Seriously?" he shouted when someone pulled his school bag off of him and began chucking it around amongst them 
"Come on Luhan. Have a sense of humour!" one of them said when Luhan jumped about to try and grab his bag before being pushed to the ground. He deffinitely didn't want to be here anymore. 

"Last time I checked five on one wasn't exactly fair" came a voice as they grabbed Luhan's bag and everyone turned to them. 

"Who are you?" 
"None of your business really is it?" the person asked as Luhan's eyes widened. It's the warehouse guy from the other day! 

"I'm just simply stating that you shouldn't be picking on Luhan like that" they added 
"Wait... you know him?" 
"You could say that. You could also say that you won't really want to bump into me the next time you decide to pick on him... got it?" Sehun replied and with that the group nodded before they ran away. 

What the heck was he doing here? 

Why was he helping Luhan out? The two had only met once and yet all of a sudden he was helping Luhan out and telling the bullies to not pick on him again. Luhan didn't even know him name! 

"You're suppose to take it" snapping Luhan out of his thoughts as he looked and saw Sehun holding his hand out to help him up. Muttering a thank you, he took his bag and looked up to face Sehun before his eyes widened. 

"What happened to you?" he asked 
"It doesn't matter" Sehun muttered and waved the comment away 
"What matters though is that you let those guys crawl all over you! Come on Luhan you're not weak show people you're stronger than them!" Sehun exclaimed and Luhan dropped his gaze to the floor. 

"I'm use to it so I try to ignore it all to show them I don't care" he said making Sehun sigh 
"And a great job you did! Come on kid it up. You're spending what a year here? Dont make this a year you'll regret. If you stand up for yourself you'll enjoy yourself a lot more" he said and Luhan nodded. 

He really wanted to find out who he was and why he helped him out back there. He was scared to ask though. The last time he asked Sehun didn't tell him... so why would he tell him this time? 

"Sehun" came a new voice and when said guy looked, saw Kris glaring at him 
"I gotta go" he said with a sigh and began to walk away 
"Remember what I told you. If I see you getting picked on again I won't be a happy person" he added and with that left Luhan where he stood. 

At least Luhan knew his name now... 

~

All Yixing wanted to do as soon as he got home was go to sleep. If the others were allowed to be in a bad mood then so was he. If the others wanted to shut themselves in their room and not have anyone speak to them, so could he. 

What he didn't want was to step into his apartment and find Sehun and Kris arguing whilst Joonmyun tried to break the two of them up and everyone else stood there watching. 

"What's going on?" he asked but nobody answered him as he sighed and set his stuff aside. 

"I just don't know why you're getting so worked up over this!" Sehun exclaimed 
"He's a kid Sehun! You cant associate yourself with a kid!" Kris replied 
"I was helping him because people were bullying him. It's called being a good person" Sehun said. 

"Come on you two can we please not argue!" Joonmyun said but they weren't paying attention to him. 

"Do you want him being pulled into all of this?" Kris asked 
"Who said I was going to pull him in? Besides you've targeted people younger before! Need I remind you how old Jongin was when you first met him?" Sehun replied, Kris running a hand through his hair.

"Just stay away from him. We don't need some kid making things even more troublesome for us" he muttered 
"You can't tell me what to do! And stop calling him a kid!" Sehun exclaimed 
"Se-"
"You don't stop Baekhyun from seeing Chanyeol so why should I stay away from Luhan?" Sehun asked as Joonmyun sighed. 

"Please" he begged but his plea went unheard as the two continued to argue. 

"Don't change the subject" Kris said 
"I'm not changing the subject!" Sehun exclaimed 
"You're trying to stop me from seeing someone I've met on two occassions. You're always trying to tell people what to do. We're grown men! We don't need a control freak like you just because some is trying to rat us in!" he added. 

"So I'm a control freak now?" Kris asked 
"Yes you are! You've been a control freak ever since this mole crawled his way in!" Sehun shouted.

"Will you two please shut up!" Yixing shouted 
"This is exactly what the mole wants. He wants you all to argue so that when you're the most weak he'll just step in and find it the opportune time to get Yunho and the others to strike! You're best friends for crying out loud why are you letting some stupid incident come in between you?" he finished and the other two fell silent. 

Did they always argue like this? 

Kyungsoo wasn't so sure. If it was the case, how the hell had the neighbours around this place not have heard them yet? They're practically down each others throats every few minutes or so. 

With the two apologising to each other, Kyungsoo looked over to see Yixing rub his waist and wince a little 
"Are you alright?" he asked 
"Yeah... I just slept weirdly last night that's all" Yixing replied and made his way to his room. 

Once shutting himself inside he wasn't going to come back out for the rest of the evening. Lying down in his bed he looked up at the ceiling and sighed. Today had been a great day!


Dum.. dum... dum? 

So the shippy stuff will carry on for a few more chapters where we find out stuff about people's past and so on and so forth and of course there's drama otherwise this loses the plot completely!

Until the next chapter!