The perfect plan

Snatched

After keeping it all in him. After biting his tongue and never answering back to his parents. After spending so long listening and never giving his opinion of what he wanted for himself, Kyungsoo finally snapped. He had enough of his parents trying to dictate his life for him. He had enough of everyone around him try to decide how he was going to live his life instead of the Kyungsoo himself making those decisions. 

With that, he knew that he had to escape. To stop having his life controlled by others, he needed to get out and never turn back, show no regrets. The solution was simple really; he would run away. He didn't have to take much. All he had to do was pack a few clothes, some money to start him up and then catch the next train from his home in Busan up to Seoul. From there, it was a quick trip to his grandparents where he would remain. It wasn't as if they would rat him out, they hated what their son and daughter-in-law were doing just as much as Kyungsoo did himself. 

He had it all planned out! 

He was going to start all over. Gone were the days of his parents trying to control him. From now on, Do Kyungsoo was a free man!

~

"End of the line son" the conductor said, gently shaking Kyungsoo as everyone bustled around him on the train and on the platform 
"Thanks" he muttered, gathering his bag and exiting the train. 

Although he had planned this out perfectly, Kyungsoo couldn't help but feel nervous. This was the first time in his whole nineteen year existence that he had been to Seoul by himself. He knew where his grandparents lived and he knew the city well, he just couldn't believe he had actually done it and ran away from home. 

He didn't even leave his parents a note... they didn't deserve one anyway. If he left a note and told them he was running away, they would know instantly where he would have gone and would come to get him, drag him back to the life he craved to escape from. Sure it would break their hearts, but was there ever a time beforehand that they cared about their son? 

~

'I know it's around here somewhere' he thought to himself, walking down the bustling streets of Seoul, having to ocassionally apologise to people he would bump into. 

He wasn't lost. He knew where his grandparents lived... he may have forgotten how to get there... what? People tend to forget things in their lifetime! He could have taken a taxi, however Kyungsoo didn't want to risk it being a long journey and not having the money to cover it. Or worse, take a taxi and it turns out they just lived round the corner and he looked like an absolute idiot! 

Nope. He wasn't going to risk it. He was going to be independent and find his grandparents by himself. He could call them and ask them to come pick them up... but what if they weren't home? Kyungsoo had planned everything out perfectly in getting to Seoul without his parents suspecting anything. He had poorly planned what happened after he got to Seoul! 

"Maybe if I go down here" he muttered to himself, turning the corner and heading down an alley nobody else seemed to be going down. He didn't really pick up on this, he was just wondering if it would somehow jog his memory and help him in getting to his grandparents house. What could possibly go wrong?

~

"You honestly think I'm the mole?" the guy asked before being thrown onto the floor, mouth bloody 
"No. But you're another bug to squish in stopping the mole from passing information on" one of the two men said in front of him before he began laughing 
"You can kill me, but it won't change anything. This mole of yours, he's smarter than you think" he said. 

"Enough!" the taller of the two men said, pulling out a gun and handing it to the other 
"You know what to do" he said, turning around whilst the other guy nodded, holding the gun out in front of him and shot, startling a bird or two and scaring a cat. 

"What do we do with the body?" he asked, the taller turning around and dragged it to the side 
"Simple, leave it for someone else to find. Now go dispose of the gun" he replied, the second guy nodding, turning to walk away but paused and sighed. 

"Kris" he muttered, the taller looking up to see a very petrified Kyungsoo staring at them 
"You know what to do" he said and with that the second guy began walking over to Kyungsoo. 

Upon seeing the guy approach him, Kyungsoo turned around to run away. Tripping over his feet, he quickly picked himself up and tried to run away but the man was quicker and grabbed him. 

"No, let me go" Kyungsoo shouted, trying to fight his way out of the man's grip but he was just too strong 
"Sorry princess" the guy said and with that, flung Kyungsoo over his shoulder, ignoring the cries for help coming from Kyungsoo before chucking him into the back of the van. 

"Now what do we do with him?" he asked, climbing into the passengers seat  
"Let me out!" Kyungsoo shouted, banging on the sides of the van, only to be ignored 
"We'll take him back. Then we'll decide on what to do" the other guy said and with that, drove away. Kyungsoo screaming for help in the back and the body left on the side for someone else to find later on... 


First chapter is up! This is actually the first chapter of a story I've written that I've been satisfied with. Usually I'm apologising for having the chapter look and feel crappy, but this one I'm actually pleased with so I hope you like it!! :D 

Until the next chapter!