Happy and Worried Nichkhun

~ Music Romance ~

 

 

Nichkhun went downstairs to join his fellow mates who are all in the living room area with a big smile across his face. Chansung who just got out from the kitchen watch Nichkhun coming down the stairs with his big smile. Wooyoung and Junsu was on the couch watching tv. Taecyeon was playing with his laptop and Junho was playing with his phone. Jaebeom was listening to his ipod.

" Hey all! Heheh.. " Nichkhun greets his friends while holding his phone.

" Are you sick hyung? " Chansung was worried.

" Huh? Yeah yeah.. I'm cool.. Why?? " Still having that big silly smile across his face.

" What? " Nichkhun reply, still having the smile.

" Hyung.. " Junho call.

" Mm..? " Smiling still.

" Your in love aren't you? " Then all of them turn around and look at him. Nichkhun cough and his face become red.

" Huh? What are you talking about? I think i need a drink. " He quickly walk to the kitchen and took out a soda from the fridge. He start to drinking to cool himself down.

" OH...... NICHKHUN IS IN LOVE....... " All of them shout altogether. Then Nichkhun choked on his soda.

" Hahaha.... That's it. Who's the lucky girl bro?? " All of them got up and surround him at the kitchen.

Not knowing what to say, he try to squeeze himself out of the circle and walk to his room. Once he got in his room, he lock it. All of them know his answer by how their fellow friend react. All of them laugh at his reaction.

" Ah.. The first interesting thing that happen to him.. Good for him.. " All the members nod while smiling. All of them happy that he's so happy lately. They notice that he was always smiling away when they have breaks between training. Khun's mood was good for this two months. Nothing could make him angry.

" Yah. I wanna know who's the girl.. I'm freaking curious.. Aren't you guys?? " Junsu ask the rest of them,

" That's it. I say Operation Nichkhun commense. It's also for his own good that we know bout the girl cause it'll effect his mood with what she do or say to him. So, it'll effect his performance and ours. " All of them agree.

 

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

In Nichkhun's room.

 

" Phew.. Ah.. Was i that obvious?? " He started to ask himself. He look at his phone, remembering that _____ had given her number to him.

" Ah.. I don't care anymore. So what if i'm in love? I just really happy that she trust me with her number. Yeah!. " He was really happy bout ______ trust towards him.

" Wonder whether she's ok? " He look at his watch. Its only 4.20pm.

" Should i check on her? " He was weighing his decision.

" Mm.. I better not disturb her rest. I'll message her later to remind her bout dinner later. Hope she'll feel better. " He was worried bout her again. He remember that he have not taken shower yet because he was too excited over ______ trust. He smile, thinking how silly he could act sometimes. He grab his towel ang went to shower.

 

...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

Meanwhile, the rest of his friends were at his door. They were hopng that they could hear something from his room to let them know a little bit more bout the mystery girl.

" So?? Anything? " Chansung try to slot in but he was blocked by Jae, Taec, Junsu, Junho and Wooyoung.

"Shh.... Keep it down.. " Jae said.. Trying to hear what Khun is saying.

" There's nothing hyung.. All that i could hear was a 'Yeah!'.. " Junho said sadly.

" Yeah.. Me too.. " Wooyoung agree.

" Me three.. " Taec sounds disappointed.

" Junsu? " Jae ask. Junsu just agrees with the rest.

" Haiz.. It's ok.. We just continue this. Ok? " Jae suggests. All of them smilingly nodded.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wah... There's Operation Nichkhun..

Hahah.. What did you guys think of that?

Anyway, keep giving me comments k?

Thanks readers. ;)