The Catch

~ Music Romance ~

Everything was set. The venue is decided to be in Marveloux Hotel. The party was on and all invites had been sent out. And most importantly, all the "VIPs" accepted the invitation. Including Yuna. 2pm and Wonder Girls were all there. The high society were all there as a witness to the whole scheme.  The police are also on standby in the hotel.

"You ready?" His eyes gives out the message that he worries about me.

"Yeah.." I smile at him.

 

Wooyoung came in with Jay, rolling in to be exact. Everybody was looking. (- . -")

"Freeze! You are under arrest" Jay was wiggling his brow.

"Yeah. Under arrest. Ugh for what hyung?" Wooyoung scratch his head.

"Jokers.." Taec and Junsu sigh.

"Yah! Stop touching my hair will you!" Jay was hitting Wooyoung hands.

"Hyung! I can't zip my pants! Help!!"

"Chansung! ______-ah is here. Be discreet will you. Aish" Junho hit his head.

"Yah! You're forgetting abou us you idiots." Sohee shouted at Junho ears.

They are always so funny. But i'm thankful that I have them, that I have this guy, Nichkhun Buck Hovejkul. Telling them about this was a relieve. It was natural that decided that they wanted to help in. 2PM and Wonder Girls, they are like my extended family.

"Guys, let's review back the plan."

 

The party was going smooth and there was no suspicion. Yoochun and the two of the girls were also there.

"______-ah." I turn back to see him. I could never have imagine he was involve if i hadn't hear the tape and see all those documents.

"Oppa." The smile was painful.

"Will you dance with me?" From a distance, I could see Khun. I gave him a signal.

 

Khun was worried about all this but he knows it is important. He sees the signal and gave signals to the rest. Khun then aproach Yuna.

"Good evening." He work his charm.

"Good evening." She's taken the bait. Next was Taec turn with Yoona.

 

"Oppa"

"Yes ______-ah?"

"Do you love me?"

"Of course. That is why i wanna marry you." That does it. My ears were burning.

"Really? Is that it? There's nothing else?" He stop his feet and look at me.

"Yes. What's wrong ______-ah?" Then the tape is played. Hyelim is starting her role.

The exits door were all close and guraded. Everybody stop from everything and the only that could be heard was the tape. 

 

All 3 culprits were stunned. Yuna and Yoona were struggling while Taec and Khun grab their wrist. Sohee, Sunye and Wooyoung helped them. Ye Eun, Yubin and Jay surrounds Yoochun parents. The police enters the door.

"Do you have anything else to say to me, oppa?"

"______-ah, i love you. Tha-that all is lies. Someone is setting me up. Junsu and Junho was closing in to Yoochun.

Yoochun grabs me and took out a knife. Everybody was alarmed.

"Don't come near me. Or else-or else i'll slit ." Pointing the knife at my throat as he backs up to a door. The guard was still at the door. What should i do?

"I'm warning you. Mo-move aside!" He orders the guard, looking at Junsu and Junho.

Then without a warning,a shadow came up from behind and Yoochun was punch at the cheek, releasing me from his arm. Khun was furious. I was twirled to Junsu side. Junho was at Khun's side.

"You are really getting on my nerves. Pointing knife on _____-ah's throat was the last straw."

Yoochun get back up and rub his cheek. The knife was still on his hand. Khun moves forward. Yoochun swing the knife at him. 

"Do you really think i would give in? If i don't have her, nobody would!"

"Why did you do it oppa? Why?" I want to hear it from him.

"Your wealth. " Murmurs were starting to be heard.

"But why?"

"Dad was losing his share partners to the Hovejkul family company." Yoochun parents were looking down.

"Hovejkul company gets bigger, the Park company going down."

Then Khun jumps to him, trying to take away the knife from him. Yoochun swings the knife at Khun and injured his right arm. However ignoring the pain, Khun grab a hold of him and took away the knife. Junho helped to pin him down and the police rush to them. Yoochun was cuffed. I ran to Khun, his shirt was stained with blood.

"Khun.." My eyes was tearing.

"I'm fine." I look at Yoochun.

"Yoochun oppa, you lose my love long ago and there's nothing that you could do to change it." Then Yoochun and the rest was taken away.