Crooked

~ Music Romance ~

 

The memories of few nights ago was still clouding up your mind. It constantly made you drift off to dreamland in few seconds. Who could blame you? Hanging out with 2PM and the Wonder Girls are the dreams of a lot of Korean Pop fans. But most importantly, you get to hang out with Nichkhun oppa. Lucky thing that all of your lecturer had clear and loud voice to bring you back to reality.

" Remember to pass up your assignments to me to tomorrow. Last date tomorrow and that's final. " Mr Jung told the class. You could hear see some become all gloomy and hear some sighing about it. Well, it's not that the assignments is hard but it's just that Mr Jung is very hard to please.

" Oh My God!! I totally forgot about that! " Yoona panic. Typical Yoona and so you laugh at her odd shock expression. Then she turn around to you and grab a hold of your blouse. You roll your eyes at her.

" I did remind you about it yesterday and the day before and the day before that too.. So don't go blaming me. " You told her, trying to hold back your laughter. Tha shock expression was really odd but priceless. You got up and took out the mentioned assigment which you had already finish two days ahead, from your bag.

" You've finished?? " She ask. You just shrugged at her and try to walk past her. But sheas still holding on to your blouse, not letting go just yet.

" Oh gosh.. What now? " You turn to her who is now showing you a 'puppy dog eyes' look.

" No. No way. No copy and paste. I'll help you with your assignments but no copy and paste. " You told her. You never liked your work to be copied. As your bestfriend, she should know it.

" Ok ok.. I'm half way done anyway.. Thanks ______! Oh my saviour.. " Yoona kissed your cheek and hugged you. With that, she lets you go and you made your way to Mr Jung to hand in your work. 

" Ah.. Miss Lee.. Finished your report already? " He ask you. You smile as a response.

" As usual.. Keep it up. " He said. You bow a little at him and walk out of the lecture hall. Sometimes you wonder why some of your course mate hates him.

" ______... Wait up.. " Yoona was walking in a fast pace.

" You better hurry if you want me to help you. " You smile while teasing her. She walks up faster and manage to catch up with you.

 

...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

In the library.

" What?? You meet the 2PM?! " Yoona's reaction attract a few people in the library. However, both of you were inlibrary so there are glares and a few 'shussh...' too.

" Keep it down will ya? " You hit lightly on Yoona's arm. Being her, she demand you to tell he everything and you did. After everything was out in the open, she become quiet. You continue writing down notes from the book that was infront of you.

" You like him don't you? " Your handwriting become crooked when she ask you that. You turn to her and she was eyeing you closely.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry sorry sorry..

Im stil having exam and online time is limited..

Please bear wif me ok?

Enjoy..

- Peace Out From Uri -