The Truth : Part 2

~ Music Romance ~

 

It's been awhile that I'm out like this, walking at the streets of New York city, walking aimlessly through the streets. There were changes in the city. I guess a year gives a window for change in New York. I enter a small cafe at the corner called Melody of The Heart. A long name for a cafe if you ask me. However the name, intriques me. I look around and walk up to a table next to the window.

"Hello miss.. Can i get your order?" A brunette lady with some sort of uniform came up to the table. From the looks of it, she's one of the waiter.

"I'll have a cup of coffee for now."

"Ok.. One cup of coffee coming right up." And with that the waitress left.

I look out of the window and into the streets. Sigh.

 

*Flashbacks*

"Are you sure dad?"

"Yeah. Postively 100percent sure."

"How this be? But i thought you and mom that proposed to this engagement.Without Yoochun oppa knowing it."

"Nope. That's not it. Yoochun was the one who suggested the engagement. He said that since the both of you had ben together for so long that the both of you wanted to start a life together."

"But he told me that the engagement was set by mom and dad and his parents over a business matter."

"Now hold on honey, you're our only daughter. We won't ever use you for business deals. We just want you to choose who you want."

"You dad's right _____-ah. You're so precious to ask. Do you expect us to just marry you off like that?"

"Sorry mom, dad. I just thought.."

"It's ok honey. We just want you to be happy." I could even respond to that. The news that I just had receive were all contridicting to all Yoochun oppa had told me. My mom and dad would never lie to me.

"______-ah.." I snap back to reality from my daze.

"Yeah mom?"

"Are you happy with this engagement?" That question made the time stopped. Am I? I ask myself back the question. Am i happy with this? Then Nichkhun oppa's face suddenly popped out of my head. It was a clear answer.

*End of Flashbacks*

 

*Tring tring tring*

"Hello?"

"Hey cutie.. Where are you?" Nichkhun oppa. He always have the perfect timing. I couldn't help but smile.

"I'm somewhere around town." Great. So precise ______-ah.

"Where exactly?"

"Hmm.." I try to look around to find a significant landmark, the a pair of hands blocked my view. I could feel hot air near my right cheek.

"Don't bother. You're always in my radar." Then the voice's lips touches my cheek. Ok. I'm officially blushing. My eyes were set free again. Sitting infront me was him.

"Oppa. Do you have to do that?" I try to regain my composure. He just shrug his shoulder while smiling.

"By the way, why are you here?"

 

...........................................................................................

 

"Oh yeah, Khun, i gotta show an awesome place. And i own it. It so cool.!" Cliftton drove off.

"Where is it exactly? You're not taking me to some exotic dance bar again are you? Cuz if you are, I would jump out of the car."

"Nonsence. I'm so perfectly innocent. But good idea though, do you wanna go there? We could go aft-"

"No no no.. Just bring me to the place where you want me to go but no weird stuuf ok?"

"Yeah sure sure. You gonna love this place. It so cool."

 

"Here we are! Isn't it cool? My baby!" He runs out of his car and showed me The Place. It was a cafe. So not cool like what he said but it was..how should i put it..cute?. Yeah. It was the type of place where girls would like t hang out.

"Come on come on. Let's go in." He pulls me into the place. It was like..Wait. I've seen this before. It was something like in the drama Coffee Prince. Yeah that's it. The waitres outfit, the ambiance and the setting of the place. Some sort of Starbucks like coffee house. Cute.

"Not bad.." He smiles at the place. For a cafe like his, it was quite full. There were quite a few customers. We took a seat at one of the sofa there.

"Not bad huh?" He was proud of it. I could see it in his face. Something that you would normally see.

"What made you set up this place?" He got quite.

"It was a gift from my grandma. I was ordered to manage this coffee house." Wait. His grandma? I thought his Grandma had pass away ages ago? Wait a minute.This feels like the Coffee Prince setting. I look at him with a 'Are you serious?'. He got the message and burst into laughters.

"Do you seriously think i would fall for that?" He was still laughing. I smack him in the head as he was clearly making me lose my patience. Was it the jetlag or the thought of missing the girl i love?

"Ouch. Sorry sorry. Ok ok. Geez man. You dun have to hit me that hard. By the way, your hand is so manly." I raise my hands once more.

"Ok ok.. Mm.. I'll be serious. Anyway, i just thought of having a place like. I was thinking i need a place to chill and so i set this place up." The explanation was not really in full.

"Mm..but why is it this place resembles the setting of Coffee Prince? The Korean drama?"

"Oh my gosh. You realise it. Yes!" I smack his head again.

"Ouch. Ok ok.. Mm.. It's cause when i was looking for inspiration, my girlfriend Janet was watching this Korean drama. Have i told you that was one great drama?" I raise my head to indicate another head smacking.

" Ok ok.. Mm.. But i'm telling the truth. I was really intrigue with the concept of the cafe, Minus the old disgusting geezer in the drama." I roll my eyes at that remark. Clearly he was watching the drama.

"Anyway, since i set this place up, my life wasn't that meaningless anymore. This side project is really an insipiration. I did all the designs.Eventhough the was a bit like the ones in Coffee Prince but i change quite a lot of things. Like the seats." I could see that. He made the place so at ease. A relaxing mood to it.

The time passes by so slowly. I was still hanging out with my old pal. But at the back of my mind, I was thinking of her.

"Hey Khun, you ok?"

"Yeah.. I'm fine." I guess i must have been day dreaming again.

"You sure? Cuz if you want we could-" Wait. I saw something, someone to be exactly. I got up from my seat and walk out to the main hall to get a clearer view. It was really her.

"Woah. Hot mamma. Nice catch Khun. But..i thought you like someone else-."

"It's her Cliff. "

"What? That's the girl? I mean, that's ______?" I nod my head. I took my phone out of the pocket and call.