I love Nichkhun Buck Hovejkul.

~ Music Romance ~

 

"And so, Jaejoong decided that we should all play badminton. But when we played, Junsu start using his oh so perfect English.."

It seems as if the words that came out of his mouth are insignificant. It just flew off of my mind. I was actually recalling the time where Nichkhun oppa and I had a simple picnic at their backyard. At that time, the rest of the gand were out to give us some privacy.

~ Flashback ~

"Oppa, here." I hand him a slice of tuna sandwich that were made there and then. He smile at me and accepted it.

"Thank you." Both of us the began talking about life til out of nowhere he ask me the most random question.

"______-ah.." His face were unreadable.

"Yes Nichkhun oppa?"

"Do you love me?"

~ End ~

" Hey ______-ah..." I snapped back to reality.

"Huh?" Yoochun oppa look at me in the eye that causes me to blush.

"You ok? You were daydreaming." Was i that obvious?

"Yeah.. I'm ok.."

"But you're blushing. Are you really ok?"

"Yeah oppa. I'm fine."

"Ok.. Mm.. About the thing i ask you." Ok. Did he even ask me something? I pause to trace the question in my brain 'memory file'. Nothing came up. Ops.

"Huh?" That's the only response i could give him. He turn his expression to a more serious one.

"Well, we've been spending time together for more than 2 month plus now. And our engagement. Hmm.. So, we should talk about it." Shoot. THE QUESTION. The thing i wanna avoid. Argh. Not now. God, help me...

"Well, oppa-" Then my phone rings. YES! SAVE BY THE PHONE! Whoever this is, i'm gonna repay their debt. I look at the caller ID. It's Chansung.

"Sorry oppa. I gotta get this." I could see the frustration on his face. I answer the call.

++++++++++

"Yes?"

"Noona, can i ask you for help?"

"Sure. What s it?"

"Can you come to the JYPE studio? We're having this photoshoot and i'm hungry. The food is uneatable. Taecyeon oppa and Jaebeom oppa are not eating. Wooyoung vommitted out all the food out after eating. Junho has yet to discover the horrible stuff. Nichkhun hyung keep drinking water. Noona... Help..."

"Ok. So what do you wanna eat.?"

++++++++++

I get back to Yoochun oppa as i did move away from him to answer the call.

"Hey oppa, i gotta go. I have some errand to do." I kiss his cheek as soon as my bag is sling to my shoulder.

"But-"

"I'll call you later." I run off.

 

Here i am. At the entrance of JYPE building. My heart beats in a faster pace. This place, i've been here countless times. However, there's only a little who knows who i am. I take a deep breath and start my steps.

"______-ah. Why are you here?" Jaebeom oppa. He seems suprised. Why? I thought Chansung said they know I'm coming? Omo. Don't tell me.

"Well, you guys having photoshoot right?"

"Yeah.."

"And the food is terrible?" His eyes were about to popped out when i said it.

"How did you know-. Wait. Chansung huh?" I giggle at his guess. That answered his question. He sigh at the younger member's action.

"How did you know?"

"He's been complaining and he keep saying that he misses you and want his ______ noona around. Plus he keep asking Khun. But Khun has been quiet." Well, hearing his name was enough to jump start my heart. Nichkhun oppa. I guess my reaction was too much the other day.

"Ah.. Really?" Jaebeom look at me. He looks worried.

"You two ok?" I gave him a nod. As understanding as he is, he nods and stop asking me about it. The both of us walk to the studio. Along the way, there are some familiar faces who looked stunt when i walk pass by. I just smile at them and nod.

 

When we reach the studio..

"Noona! You're here!" Chansung grab me and lift me up, giving me a bear hug. Then comes Junho.

"Chansung! Noona will get hurt if you carry her like that!" I just sile at them as both of them check me after Chansung put me down.

"I'm ok guys.." I gave them an assuring smile which convinced them. Then, Wooyoung, Junsu oppa and Taecyeon oppa walk to us and say their 'hellos'. Chansung took the food off my hand and placed them at the food table. While Junho opens up all the food. Pizzas to be exact. Just what they all like. But my eyes is looking for him.

At the end of the studio hall, i could see him on his shoot. He was posing so elegantly. Without me realising, my feet walks closer to the set. He looks up and both of our eyes met. In that split seconds i could see right through his eyes. Is it just me or is it really sadness in his eyes? I must be dreaming. I shook of the thought. After a few minutes later, he walk to the sofa as he's part was done.

"______-ah.. Here. Give him this." Junsu oppa hand me the mineral water bottle and push me lightly from behind to help me with my steps. I approach Nichkhun oppa. As i was standing a few feet from him, he look up to me.

"Hey.." I said.

"Hi." His reply was short. That made me sad. It's my fault. I left him alone that day without an answer.

 

~ Flashback ~

"Do you love me?"

I was speechless. I could not utter a single word of response. I sat there with him, not being able to tell him my felings. I froze. Before i could say a word..

"It's ok. I guess, i know your answer. Well, i think you should go home. It's late" He stood up and just walk in the house. After that, i sat up, pack my things and left without saying goodbye. Tears flows out of my eyes in millions of droplets that night. That night, tears were my companion.

~ End ~

 

"Do you have something to tell me?" He said coldly.

"Hi. I am ______. I fall in love with Nichkhun Buck Hovejkul. However, before i could overcome the suprised question, i was left alone. That's all i have to say." I could feel my tears flooding. I run off from the set without saying goodbye to the rest.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------