Meeting 2PM

~ Music Romance ~

 

 

" Hmm.. What should i wear? " You paused for a second, remembering back what Nichkhun oppa had just told you.

 

- Flashback -

As your apartment door closes with a push by your leg, your phone vibrates in your bag. The sound of the vibration is clear as the phone occasionally hits the content of your bag.  You look at the phone screen as you fish it out from your bag.

" Omo! It's him. " You quickly press the answer button.

 

" ______-ah.. " He said.

" Oppa.. " You couldn't help but smile.

" ______-ah.. Can i ask you something? " You could hear the hesitation in his voice.

" Yes oppa? " You reply back to him.

" Mm.. Well.. We 2PM are having a BBQ party.. Well, it's more a gathering.. Hmm.. I was thinking that I could ask you to come.. I mean i'm inviting you to come.. If it's ok with you and if you are free. But if you have some other things to attend to then it's- " He went on and on with his pace getting faster as he speaks. Giggling at his action, you eventually manage to stop him.

" Oppa..stop.. " You said to him. He sound too cute to resist.

" Mm.. Sorry.. " Yup. He is definately adorable in your eyes.

" So where should I go? " You ask him.

" You mean you're coming? " He sound suprise with your decision.

" Of course i would love to come.. "

" Great! I'll text you the address after this. " He clear his throat a bit to cover his happiness. Giggles escapes from you.

" Oh.. Before i forgot, mm.. This is a casual gathering right? " You ask him. Just to be on the safe side on what to wear.

" Yeah.. Just wear something comfortable.. "

" Alright then.. See you later.. "

" Great see you later princess.. " With that he hangs up. Did he just call you princess? With only that, you spazz.

- End -

 

...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

" Oh gosh.. What to wear? How come it's so hard to decide what to wear to such simple BBQ party? " You were picking out the clothes in your wardrobe.

After a solid half hour, you decided that a pair of jeans and a Tshirt would be it.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_aHZDOmksbVs/SgTZywpN26I/AAAAAAAAG4w/464rTFX6eSw/s1600/goara2.jpg

Satisfied to what youn pick, you took your bath and dress up for the party. You decided to head out early to buy gifts for them. It would be embarassing for you to arrive with nothing. So you decided to buy them a fruit basket and some pastry. By the time you're done with shopping for food, it was already 6.20pm. Nichkhun oppa stated on his message that it will start around 6.30ish. You took your phone to see the adress and drove there.

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

It was already 6.25pm and you were still not there. The 2PM member had already start setting up for the BBQ party. The BBQ party was held at the backyard of the house. There are two garden table and bench beside the BBQ pit. This was a request from 2PM when they were given the house by JYP.

" Yah! Chansung!! Stop picking the chicken bits!.. " Junho yelled at the maknae.

" But hyung.. I'm hungry... " Chansung whines at Junho.

" Hey guys.. We need sodas and beer.. We're out of it.. " Junsu called out from the backdoor where it separates the backyard and the kitchen.

" And more meat and vegetables.. " Nichkhun added as he was carrying a tray of vegetables to be grill.

" Yeah.. With the rate of Chansung's snacking, we won't have enough.. " Taecyeon added. The maknae just grinned as he eyeing on the mouth watering chicken wing which was on the grill and Junho holding the tongs up to get ready to hit the maknae with it.

Jaebeom who was sitting at the bench got up from his seat and take the tongs that Chansung was holding and shoo him off.

" Ok.. Chansung, you go out and buy all the stuff.. " Jaebeom told him.

" Me? Alone? But hyung.. I can't carry everything alone.. " He stops his feet as he whines. Jaebeom just stare at the maknae, trying to use his leader power on him.

" Stop acting like a kid. It's not cute. Hmm.. Wooyoung, Khun.. You guys follow him.. " Jaebeom told them both. Wooyoung nod.

" But why me? Jae.. I have my friend coming over.. She might be here soon.. " Nichkhun told him. He was worried to have you come over and meeting these crazy lunatics alone.

" Because you are the most esponsible one.. Go.. We promise that we'll be nice.. " Jaebeom was grinning as he try to assure Nichkhun. With is face expression, Nichkhun was getting even more worried.

" Just go Khun.. I'll keep her safe.. " Junsu pat his shoulder. As mush as he didn't want to go, Jaebeom was right. With Chansung and Wooyoung, something bad might happen. Worst, they would spend on ridiculous things. Plus they were going to buy some beer. And Chansung was not allowed to even go near the beer section of the supermart.

If Minjee was around, he would be the one that goes out with the member to buy things. But he said earlier on that he had some business to attend to at the agency. It must be some paper works on 2PM schedule. He is addicted to the stuff. Sighing at the decision, he grab hold of Chansung's collar and Wooyoung's shirt.

" Let's go.. Hurry go hurry back.. " He said

.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

At 6.43pm, you arrived at the house. You grab the fruit basket and one of the four boxes of pastry and heads to the gate of the house. You rang the door bell and wait for someone to open it. Then came four guys out of the door. Nichkhun oppa was no where among them. You got nervous.

" I hope i got the right house. " You ask yourself.

" Oh hi.. You must be Khun's friend.. " The shortest guy among them ask. He open the gate for you while the remaining three smile at you. Scary.

" Ye-yeah.. I'm ______. Nice to meet you.. " You bow a little at them as you introduce yourself.

" Hi.. I'm Jaebeom, 2PM leader.. " He introduce himself. Nichkhun had told you a little bit about them before. Jaebeom look the rest of them. With that, they start to introduce themselves.

" Hello.. I'm Taecyeon.. " He smile at you, showing his teeth. Nichkhun had told you that he was a rapper of the group.

" I'm Junho.. " He wave furiously at you, smiling away with his eyes slowly grew smaller. He's such a cutie. You giggle at his action.

" And i'm Junsu.. Er.. Do you need help with that? " He ask you, pointing at the things that you were carrying.

" Oh yes please.. " He took the fruit basket from you.

" I'll get that.. " Junho took the pastry box from you.

" Let's go in.. " Jaebeom said as they part the ways for you. You stop in the middle as you remembered that there are three more box of pastry in the car.

" Oh.. I nearly forgot.. I stil have three more boxes of pastry in my car. " You told them. Their eyes widened as you told them about  the word three more boxes.

" Wow.. You didn't have to bring anything you know.. I'm sure Khun invite you to come to just hang out and have fun.. " Taecyeon said to you. You just smile at him.

" It's ok.. I wanted to.. " You walk back to the car as they follow you out.

" WAOH.. That's you car?? " Junho eyes widen as he admiring your car.

" Oh.. Mm.. yeah.. " You admit, your face went red.

" Damn.. Nice car.. " Jaebeom said to you.

" Anyway, here they are. " You took two box out of the car and Taecyeon take them from you. You took the last box from your car and Jaebeom took them from you.

" Let's go in.. " Junsu said. Junho was still gawking at the car.

The house was very clean. You were impressed at that. Normally, guys that live in one roof intends to mess things in a house. But this house was squeeky clean. The house was lightly decorated. There was a grand piano at one corner of the house. They are musician afterall. You follow them back to the kitchen area. They placed the foods at the kitchen table. Junho and Taecyeon was opening the boxes when Jaebeom start talking to you.

" So, ______-shi.. How old are you? " Jaebeom ask you.

" I'll be 21 years old on November 22nd. " You smile at him.

" So your younger than me, Taec, Junsu, Wooyoung and Khun. " He told you.

" You should call us oppa then.. " He added soon after.

" Really? I will.. Jaebeom oppa.. " You went all red. Jaebeom just laugh at your expression.

" Woah! Noona.. You bought so much pastry.. Eggtarts, cupcakes, mini cakes and puddings. " Junho look happy.

" I guess i did.. I didn't know how many was coming and so, i bought a few extras. " You smile at him.

" A few?? It's loads of them.. " Taecyeon said.

" Well, Nichkhun oppa told me that you guys eat a lot so i thought i should buy more.. " You explain to him.

" That Khun. He shouldn't tell you that. We're so sorry.. Thank you so much.. " Junsu apologies as he close back the boxes.

 

" I shouldn't tell who what? " A voice said. You turn around to see Nichkhun oppa and two more guys carrying grocery bags.

" Nichkhun oppa.. " You greet him.

" _____-ah.. You're here! On my.. Did they hurt you? Are you hurt? Did they bully you? " He put the things that he was carrying on the floor and rush his was up to you. Again with his worried state. Jaebeom roll his eyes at Nichkhun oppa's action.

" I'm fine.. They've been really good to me.. " You assured him.

" Hey guys.. Why are you all here? Who's looking after the stuff on the grill? The guy with a serious face ask them.

" Oh ! " Taecyeon ran out to the pit to check up on the food. The serious looking guy just shook his head side to side.

" It's still alive!! I mean it's fine!!.. " Taecyeon shout from the backyard. Everyone sigh at relief.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry..

I'm trying to update on tight schedule.

Enjoy.. ^^

- Peace Out From Uri -