Thank You

~ Music Romance ~

 

It's Sunday.

" What's the plan? " You ask yourself. You smile. You got up from bed and heads for the shower. After all that, you walk to the kitchen and reach for the milk carton.

" It's light. I guess i'm gonna run out of milk. " You drank up all the remaining content of the bottle till the last drop. Still holding the empty milk carton, you duck to see what's left in the fridge. There was only a little food left.

" I guess lately I haven't been spending free time. " You sigh. Even though your just a music student, you got a lot to do. The performance for the university. Ochestra, solo acts and assignments. Shaking off those thoughts, you got up to your feet and walk to the garbage bin to toss the milk carton. You walk out of the kitchen and heads to the living room. You look at the clock at the living room. It's 9.30 am. Mrs Shun should be here any minute. She's the cleaning lady that you hired. She's a very nice lady. A housewife actually. But she couldn't bear the thought of her husband held all the heavy responsibility alone. So she went out searching for a job

- Flashback -

" But ma'am, i can do anything you want me to. Please give me a job. I need the money. " The lady who was o the floor was begging, with a kid, who was barely 3 years old little girl at her back. The owner of the small coffee house was rough on her.

" No. I said no. Don't show up here anymore. " She spits at the poor lady. You look away for a monent. Not wanting to see the coffee shop owner's terrible act. You felt sorry for the lady. When you were about to call for her, the poor lady and the lttle girl was no where to be seen.

Few days later in an another area near your home.

" Stay out. I never want to see your face. You broke too many plates. Here's your last pay. Heck. I should cut it because all of those broken plates. " The man shouted at her and throws two hundred bills at her. The lady was crying, begging. But the man just shut the door at her face. That's it. You've seen enough.

" Mm.. Ma'am.. Excuse me.. " You call out to her. She looks frighthen.

" Wh-Who a-are you? " She was wiping tears from her eyes.

" You need a job right? " You smile at her, handing her a packet of tissue.

" Yes miss. " Her eyes lit up.

" Why don't you become my cleaning lady? Just clean my apartment every three times a week. I promise you i'll pay you every week. " You flash another smile.

" Really miss? Oh.. Thank you thank you thank you.. " She kiss your hands as saying those your but you assure her it's ok. That's how she become your cleaning lady. She's become so close to you. And so is her little daughter, Su Yee.

- End -

You walk to your piano and take a sit. Your fingers touches the keys. Making sure that its stil in tune, you play the usual chords. You started on C Major. Then B Major, A Major and to the minors. Why those chords? You also don't know. You've been ask the question before, but you just don't know. Since the keys sounds perfect. You close your eyes. Then you begin to play.

( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Wk3CtAW-KE )

The Final Fantasy's Tifa's Theme is your choice today.

" A beautiful piece for a good start.. " You thought to yourself. Just when you reach to the 15th bar, the door opens up slowly. Its Mrs Shun and Su Yee enter, trying not to make any noise. They love to hear you play. Then, the song ended with a soft touch to the key. Mrs Shun and Su Yee clapped and you smile.

" Su Ye.. " You open up your arms to hug her. While she rans to you.

" Unnie! " You carry her up.

" Are you a good girl this week? " You gave her a serious but playful look.

" Yes unnie! I help mommy clean our house. " She smile, proudly.

" That's good. " You tuck her hair behind her ears.

" Su Yee, behave.. " Mrs Shun said.

" Its ok aunty.. " You smile.

" But miss.. She's heavy.. " You sigh at her calling you miss.

" Aunty, you don't have to be so formal with me. Really.. "

" Ok miss ______.. Well, i better start. " Then off she goes, while you and Su Yee watch tv. There isn't much to clean at your apartment as you are a neat freak yourself. So after one hour plus of sweeping, moping and taking out the garbage, she's done.

 

" Miss ______, I'm done.. You can check it first if you want. I can clean it up again-. " You cut her off.

" It looks fine to me. You did a good job. So here's your pay. " You hand her a brown envelope. You opens it and look suprise.

" But miss.. This is too much for my work.. " She took out the 6000 wons that you've given her for that weeks cleaning. The apartment is barely dirty for her to clean.

" It's fine.. You need a raise.. " You smile at her. She has teary eyes again.

" Thank you miss.. Without you, we'll be out in the streets.. " She took your hands. It made you feel happy that you can help her.

" It's fine. Anyway, i got something for the three of you. Wait for a moment. " You walk to your room and took out a big shopping bag. You hand it to her. She took out the jackets and all.

" Miss.. This are jackets and tonics.. " She look at you.

" I know.. It's nearly winter.. So the weather is going to be cold. Plus i notice that you cough and you look cold. And Su Yee here feels cold. " You gave her a wide smile and she starts crying, again.

" Miss.. This.. This is too much.. " She was balling out. You let out a sigh. 

" It's ok.. Ok? " You assured her.

" Thank you so so much.. " She held your hands again.

" It's my pleasure really.. " That's what you replied her. After that, you went into your room and get change to go groceries shopping.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Boring? Ok? How was it? Sorry i'm slow lately..

My head is killing me.. Anyway, i'll update soon. I got the next plot done.

Give me comments k? So tat i know you guys are reading. If not, i wont put the next chapter out...

Please comment...

- Peace out -