Calm

~ Music Romance ~

I was rushing, running through along the hallway of the hospital eventhough it clearly stated that running are not allowed. I was desperately desperate to see her. To have my hands holding hers.

"Miss, where is Lee ______'s room?" I was panting, trying hard to catch my breath for the next sprint. The nurse at the counter were shock to see me. Obviously because of who i am, 'The Thai Prince', Nichkhun of 2PM.

"Miss!? I was obviously in a hurry and was quite impatient with her reaction. She snapped out of her day dream.

"Oh. She in..room 611."

"Thank you." I break into a sprint with my eyes searching for the indication, signs to the wad. After awhile, there it is.room 611.

I could hear Ye Eun talking but ______'s voice are not in the midst of the conversation. Where is that angelic voice that i miss so much? I knock on the door and peep inside.

 

...............................................

 

Ye Eun unnie were telling me jokes. And stories about when we were young. All sweets memories that she could think of.

"I still remember when you were chased by a puppy. You were so adorable. Obviously the puppy was playing with you but you ran as if it was going to bite you. Both of you were making a mess in the house. You were screaming back then.. 'Ah!.. Bad puppy bad puppy..Go away puppy.. Go away..' It was so hilarious.." Ye Eun unnie starts to laugh until her eyes were all teary. If i had my voice i would have laugh too.

It's nice to see that she's all happy. I never want someone to tear up because of me. It'll make me sick to my stomach. Just then, someone were knocking at the door.

"Come in.." Ye Eun unnie of course had to say that.

"Hey.. Can i come in?" My heart were racing the moment that his voice reach my ears. Seeing him there made me anxious. All the things that happen before i was kidnapped all came back to me. I was reluctant or rather embarrased to see him after how I act. Why is he here?

"Oh.. It's you Nichkhun.. Come in." He came in with Ye Eun's unnie permission.

"I'll go get some water. Be right back.." Ye Eun unnie gave him some sort of signal, as if she knows what he's going to say to me..

"Hey ______. How are you feeling?" I just smile at his question, giving him a thumbs up.

"Good. Mm.. Did you eat yet?" I nod once more.

"Anything hurting you?" I shake my head from side to side. Everything went silent.

"But why won't you talk to me?" His face were serious, as if i had offended him. I

"I miss hearing your voice.." He said softly. Something in me felt the emotion behind those words. I took Ye Eun's unnie phone and start typing.

"I'm sorry Khun oppa.. My voice is lost. When i woke up it was already like this."

He lean closer to see what I was typing.

"What?? Are you serious? What did the doctor said? Is it hurt?" He touches my neck. His warm hand made me feel so calm inside.

"I'm fine.. Doctor said it maybe because i am traumatised. Don't worry. And I'm sorry.."

He sigh. Then he woke up from the seat beside me and tilt my head up as he gently touches my chin.

"Don't say sorry.. I'm the one who is at fault. I'm sorry.. I should have protect you. I'm so sorry.." With that, his lips touches mine..

_________________________________________________________________________________________