The Wake Up Call

~ Music Romance ~

 

"Nichkhun oppa, are they awake yet?" You ask him as you enter the house. He was carrying some of the groceries and you carry the rest.

"Their still sleeping like logs. So it's all good." He looks happy at that fact. Today was Nichkhun's and Wooyoung's turn to make breakfast so you decided to help. 

"Where's Wooyoung oppa?" There was no sign of the man.

"He usually wakes up a bit later." You just nod as both of you took the groceries from the plastics bags. Everything was quiet, except for the sound made by the plastic bags. You were actually nervous of having him for yourself. No other member of 2pm. And also the fact that you two have that romantic meeting under the stars and moon before this.

"______-ah.." You turn to look at him. He was few inches away from you.

"Ye-yes oppa?" You stutter at your words. Your own body was betraying you. He was smiling at you.  He draws closer to you.

"Thank you." The he leans to you and kiss your forehead. For a few seconds, his lips touches your forehead. Your face is red. He slowly pulls away from you and continue his work, putting some of the groceries in the fridge. You were still there, standing like a statue. Looking at how you react, he smile.

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

The breakfast was all ready. The toast, the eggs, the pancakes and all were all done and plated. The only thing to do now is waking up the rest.

"Wah! Breakfast is ready! Yipee!" Wooyoung came running into the kitchen. Before he could take his share, Nichkhun pulls his shirt.

"You were suppose to help with the cooking." He said to Wooyoung.

"I was heading to the shower when I hear the two of you frying the pancakes. The smell.." He inhale the smell of the foods. All you could do was giggle at his action. Both Wooyoung oppa and Nichkhun oppa look good together.

"Not just yet. We have to wake the others." Nichkhun once more pull Wooyoung from going near the food.

"I tried, but it their all still asleep. Our methods of waking them up no longer usable." Wooyoung told Nichkhun. You got curious to what 'The Method' was.

"Mm.. What method?" A special method to wake the 2PM members? You let out a laugh at the thought.

"Yeah.. When it's our turn to make breakfast, we usually have our own way to wake them up." Nichkhun explain to you.

"Eh? Really?"

"Uhuh.. We pour water on their faces. But it seems all of them are under the blanket, so that method is out." Wooyoung this time. Then suddenly, it strike you. All of them loves to eat.

"Hey, what about we use the food?" You ask them. The both of them just nods at your suggestion. You grab the plate with the bacon and walk upstairs. At that time, Minjie had just came out of his room, all dressed.

"Hey ______. What are you doing?" He ask you, looking at the plate of bacon.

"Waking the rest up." You then enter Jay's and Taecyeon's room.  The ceiling fan was on. As soon as you enter the room, the smell of the bacon travels to their noses.

"Bacon!" Jay woke up at an instant. While Taecyeon quickly got up and runs to the bathroom. You're guessing that he's gonna rush his bath and gets ready for breakfast.

"Oppa, breakfast are ready so get ready." Jaebeom quickly runs to the next bathroom available.

"One room done." You said to Wooyoung oppa, Minjie oppa and Nichkhun oppa. The three of them just laughs. Next were Junsu's and Junho's room. The Jun bros. There was no need for the bacon. With that Nichkhun oppa holds the plate as Wooyoung would eat them all.

"Junsu oppa.. Wake up." You shake the man. He wakes up as soon he was called. He rubs his eyes and walk up and heads to the bathroom. Next was Junho. 

"Junho.. Wake up. Breakfast is ready." You did the same to him. But this time, no response. You took the bacon plate and stand next to him. Still, there was no reaction from him. Then, you decided to use aother method.

"Omo! There's a text from Alex unnie!" Then he shot up from bed and checks his phone. After checking his phone, he realises that it was a false alarm. The rest of you just laughs at his reaction. The Junbros are awake.

"Two rooms done. Now it's one last person." You said to them. Then, you walk to Minjie's and Chansung's room. He was still under the covers. You try to wake him up but like Junho before, he didn't budge.

"Oh well.. The breakfast is done. And too bad nobody wants the bananas. I might as well throw them away." Then he wakes up from bed.

"Throwing away the bananas? No...." He runs out of the room. The wake up call was a success. All of you went down and waits for the rest of the members to join you for breakfast.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------