Her Visit

~ Music Romance ~

 

That morning you woke up early. It's not that you had class on that morning, not even any for the whole day. But there's something you've been meaning to do. You had told Nichkhun oppa the night before about the plan and permission granted.

You yook your bath and got ready for the day's event. You head out of your apartment happily to your destination, but before that, you took a turn to a supermart. You were quite sure that where you're heading, the firdge might run out of food in a day. You chuckled at that fact. The last time you were there, you had taken a glimpse of the content of the fride and it was nearly empty.

 

- Flashbacks -

" Mm.. That's all? " You ask Nichkhun who was washing the remaining dishes.

" Yeah.. You see, we don't eat much at home. And cooking..hmm.. Well, let's just say that cooking is not our forte? " You turn to the direction of his voice to find that he was a few inches away from you. You quickly straighten up your posture and hits the top door of the fridge which was still open.

" Ouch!! " You could feel the impact of your sudden act. You were so cute to him that it was hard to hold back his laughter. Looking at your bluching face, he clear his throat and massages you head.

" You ok? " He ask with that perfect smile.

- Ends -

 

You snapped back to reality.

" Aish.. Why did i become so clumsy when i'm with him?? Aish.. Pabo.." You hit you head lightly and walk into the supermart.

About an hour later, you came out of the place with tonnes of stuff. Few loaves of bread, 2 dozens of eggs, 2 packets of cheese, 2 packets of sliced hams, bacon, flour, few cartons of milk, few bottles of fruit juice and few more items.

" I guess this should be enough.. " You said to yourself. You carefully place the groceries on the passenger seat's side.

" But then again, they should eat more vegetables and fruits. " You close the door an lock your car before heading into the supermart again.

Now, there are vegetables, apples, kiwi fruits, pears, strawberries and banana. You got into the car and place the bags on the seat next to you.

"There.. I think i better message Nichkhun oppa now. " You took out your phone and text him. It was already 8.15am. So off you go to the 2PM's house.

...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Nichkhun was excited with the plan. He quickly got up from bed and took his bath. He walk straight to his closet right after he had finish taking his bath. Choosing the right clothes were the tricky thing to figure out.

" Aish.. What to wear?? " He scratch his head, put on a shirt, not satisfied takes it off and starts all over again. This went on for several times.

30 minutes later...

" Tada.. " He ended up wear a t-shirt and short knee length pants.

" Yes yes.. Tada.. Keep it down.." Out of nowhere Wooyoung's voice is heard behind him on his bed, with his eyes still close.

" AHH!.. " Nichkhun

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hehehe...

^^

- Peace Out From Uri -