Suspicious

~ Music Romance ~

 

You were driving today. Today mission was groceries shopping. You got into your car and revive the engine. Soon you were driving to the supermarket nearby. It wasn't really nearby. It was around 14 minutes drive from your apartment. You reach the supermarket and takes the trolley.

The supermarket is one of those place where you can be in a very long time. It was a heaven for you. Sure you don't have much time to cook sometimes, but you love to cook when you are free and at home. You went to the meat section and got yourself a whole chicken and a few lamb chops. Then, you move to the fish section where you got yourself red snapper. A few types of vegetables also was taken. After that, to the dairy section you went to get milk and cheese. Then you went around for other items like chocolates, chips and other stuff.

While you were choosing the cereal that you want, at the corner of your eye, you caught a glimpse of a guy that you might knew.

" Could it be? " You place the Cheerios and Honeystar into your trolley. You move to the spot where you saw him. He was not there. Then you went around the supermarket, thinking that you should check. After a round around the place, you gave up.

" Maybe it's not him. Ugh.. " You frown. You thought that your mind was playing tricks on you. After that, you got the rest of the stuff you needed and walks to the counter to pay the items. You got to the parking lot with your groceries and place them at the passenger seat. You were about to start the engine when you got the call from your mom.

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

" ______ honey.. " Your mom said.

" Hey mom.. " You answer, you close you door.

" Honey.. Will you join me and your father for a dinner? " Your mom ask.

" Sure mom.. Where? " You ask her. You have a feeling that she's up to something.

" At the Seasons Restaurant, at 7pm later ok? You know that place right? " Your mom said. You can hear that she's excited.

" Yeah mom.. Ok.. " You answered her. She really sounds suspicious to you.

" Be sure to dress up nicely ok? Bye dear.. " She giggle.

" Ok mom.. " You then hang up the phone.

.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

" She's up to something.. " You thought. The Seasons? The modern french restaurant? I think this is not the typical normal family dinner. Well, since when you have typical family dinner with them? Their always busy.

" Oh well, i better get home. It's already 5.20pm.. Talk about last minute plan. " You frowned. You start the engine and drive off. Once you got to your place, you parked the car and load the heavy groceries. In the apartment, you took out the groceries and placed it at where it should be. Done with it, you head for your room to take a shower. Done with that, you walk up to your closet and pick out the outfit that you're gonna wear.

" I'll wear this. " You look at it, smiling. You were satisfied on what you had picked.

( http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m3/michibangs/Prada/GoARa2.jpg )

You look at the mirror for a last check, then you head off for the restaurant.

.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

At the restaurant, you were greeted by your mom, who you had call to inform that you've arrived. She gave you a hug and kisses at the cheek.

" Hello mom.. " You smile.

" You look lovely dear.. " She was pleased with your outfit.

" Thank you mom.. So where's dad? " You were looking around for him. It was odd that he's not around.

" Oh he's already inside.. " She was smiling happily. Now, you really sure she's up to something.

She walks in to the restaurant, leading you to a VIP room.  When you walk in the door, your dad is there along with few other people who seem so familiar. Then you saw him. He stood up and gave you the perfect smile.

" ______-ah.."

You froze.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To be continue.. Hahaha..

Heheh... Who will it be??

Stay tune to find out. Pls comment k? ^^

- Peace out -