BBQ Party!!

~ Music Romance ~

 

" Achoo! " Nichkhun sneeze. Wooyoung turn to look at him.

" You ok Khun? " He then place his hand on Nichkhun's forehead.

" Yeah.. I'm fine.. " Nichkhun smile at Wooyoung. Lately, he's been sneezing a lot and he wonders why.  Wooyoung notice that. He and Nichkhun are close to each other. This two may seem to be a weird combo to some but they get along with each other well. Wooyoung and Nichkhun are roommates afterall.

The 2PM just finish their practice after having lots to do this past of couple of days. All of them now are now sitting down on the floor of the dance practice room ang some are lying down.

" Hey guys! " Jaebeom suddenly shot up, causing the rest of the member got shocked.

" Yah! Stop doing that. You can give us a heart attack if we have those kind of act from you. " Taecyeon was padding his chest. Some of them were squinting their eyes at Jaebeom.

" Ops.. Sorry for the shock attack. " Jaebeom was now laughing.

" Aish.. So what is it you wanna tell us hyung? " Junho was still lying down on the floor, pulling his shirt up to his chest. All of them were sweating after their practice.

" How about we have a BBQ party later? " Jaebeom suggests. The other members look at him and then turn their eyes to Minjee with hope in their eyes. Minjee knew what they want to ask.

" Yes.. The next two days you have breaks again. But you still have your practice in the afternoon or so. Other than that, no events yet. " Minjee told the boys.

" Yes! Great!! Food!~ " Chansung was all excited about it. He loves food. So does the rest of them but they were order to watch their weight. More food intakes mean more effort to maintain their body and weight.

" Sounds great.. " Junsu was to tired to say more about it.

" Sweet~ Breaks and party.. Are we bringing anyone else? " Taecyeon ask.

" How about Jiyong oppa? Junho ask.

Just then the man hiself came in, with a few others behind him.

" What about me? " He ask them. All of them laugh. His timing was always right.

" We are going to have a BBQ party tonight! " Chansung who was all excited shout out.

" Are you? Well sorry boys.. I might not be able to go. But i'll go when i can. " The boss said.

" Are we invited? " Sohee peek out and ask them.

" If you're here to bother Khun, then is a no. " Wooyoung don't like the rumours that were starting to spread about Sohee and Nichkhun. She then pouted. Then the rest of the Wonder Girls came in.

" What's this about a party? " Ye Eun ask them.

" Hey Ye Eun.. We're having a BBQ party.. " Junsu stated.

" And SoHee is NOT invited. " Wooyoung added. The rest of them laugh while SoHee pouts.

" Wooyoung.. Don't be mean.. " Nichkhun told him.

" But hyung- " Wooyoung was cut off by Nichkhun. Junho place his hand on Wooyoung shoulder.

" Let it go Wooyoung.. " Giving Wooyoung his 'I'm trying to act serious' look. The 2PM look at him, then burst into laughters.

" Aish.. " Junho really can't pull that off. He just gave up. After his 'I'm so excited' redition of Rain, he can't be taken seriously at all. It was to hillarious for his team mates.

" I'll ask Seulong and the rest to come too.. " Chansung said to his hyungs.

" What? No.... Why them? " Jaebeom ask.

" Jae, now you don't be mean. They stil our friends. " Taecyeon remind his friend, trying not to laugh. After Jo Kwon called Jaebeom gay causing he likes pink shirt, Jaebeom loathes him. As for the rest of the 2PM member, they think that their arguements were like kids arguments, Jo Kwon and Jaebeom being childish. It's a always a good laughing scene when Jo Kwon and Jaebeom meet each other. Park Jiyong and MinJee was talking to each other while the Wonder Girls talk to the 2PM, except for Nichkhun who was looking through his messages.

 

Nichkhun was suddenly thinking about ______. It's been a few days that he didn't see her. Lately he was too busy to message her. He wonders if she's ok. Sure, he did sent a couple of messages, but he feel that it wasn't enough. Looking through his phone, he realised that she didn't message him yet today. 

" I gotta meet her.. " He wants that badly. Then he came out with the best idea!

" Maybe i should ask her to come. " He grips his phone.

" Hey Jae.. " Nichkhun wants her to come so he feels that he needs to ask their leader if its ok for her to come. Afterall, she is an outsider.

" Yeah man? " Jaebeom was responding in English again.

" Is it ok if i bring..a friend along? " Nichkhun ask him with an unreadable expression. The rest of 2PM turns their heads at Nichkhun. Ther eyes were widened.

" Sure Khun! " Jaebeom was excited. So are the rest. Nichkhun then got up to go out from the room.

" I'll be back.. " Nichkhun said. The Wonder Girls was looking at the rest of the 2PM members.

" We get to see her?? " Junho kept his thoughts to himself, then he elbowed Wooyoung who was sitting next to him. Wooyoung then made the eye contact with Junho and then look at Chansung. Chansung look at Junsu who was beside him with is mouth wide open. Junsu sigh and then close Chansung's mouth which was still wide open. Junsu turn to Taecyeon and Jaebeom who was opposite him. Looking at each other, Taecyeon raise him brow at Jaebeom. Now the rest of the 2PM look at their michevious looking leader.  Yes.. All of them were thinking the same thing.

" Yes! We get to see Khun's girl! " The 2PM members were still thinking about the mysterious girl. All except for..

" Hmm... Chicken.. Beef.. I wonder which marinate will be used later.. " Chansung was turning to his own thoughts, earlier than the others. While, the Wonder Girls who were noticing the 2PM weird reaction were looking at each other.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What will happen next?

Comment please..

I need to know how the story sound to other eyes..

For me it's gud cuz im the writer.. Lol..

Anyway, Have fun..

- Peace Out From Uri -