It's Fate

~ Music Romance ~

 

Starbucks' VIP Lounge, 2PM side.

 

" It's her! Oh my gosh!.. She's beautiful and talented. Her face is so angelic. " Nichkhun is estatic that he get to see you in person. Well, it wasn't that he intentionally did it but it happened.

" I guess it's fate. " He tought to himself, smiling.

" Khun, you ok man? " Taecyeon ask Nichkhun. The rest of them turn their heads to Nichkhun.

" Yeah.. Totally.. Why? Do you think i'm not? I'm superb.. " He reply, grining like a mad man.

" Oh.. Ok.. " Taecyeon responds, unsure about that fact.

The rest of them had different opinions in their minds.

 " Yup. He's nuts. " Junho thought, looking at Wooyoung, motioning his eyes to Nichkhun.

 " Totally nuts.. " Wooyoung responds mentally, as if he knows what Junho was thinking.

Jaebeom and Junsu was only eyeing on Nichkhun. Nichkhun just ignores his friends attention to him. Then suddenly, a loud snore. All eyes now were at Chansung, who was obviously sleeping.

 " Hahah.. I guess one down. " Minjae stated then continue to laugh at the maknae.

 " We're really that tired hyung.. We can't help it when we doze off that fast. Besides, we stil have around.. " Jaebeom look at his watch. " ..around 2 hours plus of free time. So i guess Chansung didn't want to waste a great opportunity to sleep. " Jaebeom added.

 " Well, if you guys want to, you can take a nap here cause you can't go back. We won't make it back in time and you won't even get much rest even if we move now. " Minjae had thought about the issue and tell them their best option.

 " In that case, I think i'll take a nap too. " Junsu responds, leaning back at the couch.

 " Me too. " Wooyoung this time.

 " Same here. " Jaebeom and Taecyeon said in unison.

 " Junho too! " Junho hug Wooyoung's hand and shut his eyes.

 " Alright then. I'll wake you guys up later. " Minjae walks to a nearby table, took out his notebook and phone to do some work, leaving the boys with their naps. All of them did, except for Nichkhun, who was still smiling away. Just then, Wonder Girls' So Hot song was heard across the room. It was ______'s phone.

 " A message from a friend I suppose. " Nichkhun look at her.

 " Maybe i should message her. I'm curious about her reaction to my messages. " Nichkhun took out his phone, still smiling, and typing the message for her.

 " Done and sent. " He thought to himself. A moment later, a Full House's Soundtrack 'I think i love you' was heard. Nichkhun eyes went straight to ______.

 " That's her message tone for me?? " His face was starting to blush. His smile got wider. He feel like he wanted to jump for joy but he remember that this time he's not in his room.

 " Calm down Khun... " Trying to calm himself down.

 

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

You were still examining the scores in your new book. Then suddenly, your phone rang. The message tone was 'So Hot' by Wonder Girl.

 " It must be Ye Eun unnie. " You had put special message tone and ringing tone for special people. Your phone was hightech, having the latest softwares and all. Being who you are, you got perks.

 

     From : Ye Eun Unnie

      To : ______

            " ______-ah, I'm going to my parents' house for dinner and mom wants you to come along. :) So will you? If you're going, can you pick me up?

 

You smile at the message and reply to it.

 

      From : ______

      To : Ye Eun Unnie

            " Ok unnie. So, i'll pick you up aroung 6.30pm. I'll call you when i get there. :) "

It's been weeks that you did not visited your uncle and aunty. You feel guilty about it. Maybe you should bring something along for them.

 " Ah.. Aunty love Hong Kong egg tarts. I'll call Jane unnie. " You thought to yourself.

When you were just about to pick up your phone to make the call when your phone rings.

  " That tone. Nichkhun oppa!! " You smile widely. You quickly took your phone and read the message. The next day after Nichkhun oppa gave you his number, you set that tone for him. He was special to you. Maybe in that way.

    

     From : Nichkhun

          To : ______

                " Hello princess.. How are you today? Feeling any better? "

With that message, your heart fluttered. Sweet messages from Nichkhun oppa can turn your dull day upside down. You then reply his message.

 

     From : ______

          To : Nichkhun Oppa

                " Nichkhun oppa! I'm fine. Feeling much better after the good night sleep. Thank you for caring. :) "

 

For a moment, your mind were all about him. Then you remember what you were suppose to do. You quickly dialed Jane unnie's number and wait. Jane unnie is the owner of the famous Sweet Bakery. It's your favourite bakery. They are famous not only among Seoulan but all over South Korea. With their success, they have several branches across the country. One of them was few blocks away. It's the main branch of Sweet Bakery. At last, the other end of the line picked up.

 " Hello, Jane Shim of The Sweet Bakery here. How may i help you? " It was Jane unnie.

 " Jane unnie. It's me, ______-ah. " You answer. You're a regular customer of the bakery and Jane unnie is your friend.

 " Oh ______-ah. How are you? It's been awhile. Anything that you need? "

 " I'm fine unnie. Yeah.. Was busy with studies. Mm.. Well, I need three dozens of your famous egg tart. Do you still have any left? "

 " Oh sure dear.. But you'll have to wait for one hour plus for it. Is it alright? I'll have to make the new batch for you. "

 " Oh my.. Thank you unnie! Right. An hour plus. I'll be there. See you later unnie. " You put down the phone.

 

Jane unnie is always very nice towards you. She thinks of you as a little sister. You were blessed by her kindness toward you. Then a message came in. 

    

     From : Nichkhun oppa

          To : ______

                " I'm glad to hear that. Where are you now? Having practice? Home? "

He remembers about you schedule. You giggle. You reply back his message.

 

.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

     From : ______

          To : Nichkhun Oppa

                " I'm at the Starbucks, the one at the city centre. I decided that since it's a nice day and i'm feeling much better that i go to the bookstore to get a book on Chopin that i need for class. After that, i stop here, at Starbucks. "

 

Nichkhun was estatic.

 " So it is her. Gosh she's so beautiful. Her angelic face.. Wait. I've said this already. Oh well.. She's so mezmerising.. " Nichkhun was awed by you. Words can't describe how he feel at the moment.

 " I guess she's not a 2PM fan. She can't recognise me. " Nichkhun was slightly feeling sad for himself.

 " It is good though. That means that she's into me for who i am. As my ownself. Not as the pop idol me. " Convincing himself. By now, his eyes are feeling tired. He look at his watch. Stll two hours more to go. His eyes were feeling heavy.

 " Aish.. I guess i'm reaching my limits. But i still want to look at her. I want to savour the moment. " He glance at you.

 " I guess i better rest. I better tell her. " He type the message with his last ounce of energy.

 

     From : Nichkhun Oppa

          To : ______

                " ______-ah.. I'm feeling very tired. I think i'll take a nap. I'll message you again later when i'm awake. I'm sorry i can't accompany you. Be safe and take care ok? " He press sent. And with that he's eyes were closing.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How was it? I gt the idea way ahead before i type it down.

But my eyes are killing me. So i might have some mistakes.

Anyway, enjoy ya.. I'll promise to make it better.

Peace out.

 

    

 

 

            "