A Mess

~ Music Romance ~

 

" So ______-ah.. We should talk about your engagement with Yoochun now.. " Uncle Park said.

" What? " You said. You look at all of them. All of them were..smiling.

" What's going on here? " You ask youself.

 

You were baffled by the sudden news. You look at them, your parents, Yoochun and his parents.

" What's this? What's going on? " You are really confuse now. Frustrated with the sudden news. Well, who wouldn't. It's something big and it happen all of the sudden.

" ______-ah.. " Your mom said. Then, you know there's gonna be an explaination.

" ______-ah.. We know how you feel about Yoochun.. We thought that this is what you would want. " You dad said.

" B-but this is too fast and all too sudden.. " Your voice trailed off after seeing the hurt on Yoochun's face.

" What's going on?? " You thought to yourself. Yoochun gave a nod to your parents and his.

" Well, we will let Yoochun smooth things out with you ok? " You dad was smiling. So are the others. Looks like the dinner is done. All of them stands up. Your parents and Yoochun parents just keep smiling at you two. Yoochun held his hands to you as he stand up.

" May we be excuse?.. " Yoochun ask them. The parents just not, with smiles on their face. You were still confuse. Both of you and Yoochun walk out the door and heads to the Palm Court Lounge at the hotel. The waiters there were so excited to see Yoochun oppa. Of course, a DBSK member is like a royalty in the Korean Pop World. Instead of the normal waiters, the manager was the one showing us to our table. After taking our order, the man left.

" So what's new? " Yoochun ask while a smile on his face. You were quite angry with the incident at dinner actually. Too much suprises and definately, too much secrecy.

" What's new?? Are you nuts oppa? Our parents just told us what? Engagement? Wedding?? I can't even remember.. I don't even know what's going on.. " You spilled it out, but controlling your voice as hard as you could to avoid any problems. You need to be caution when you're with Yoochun. He was just smiling.

" Mm.. Suprise? " He was grining.

" What? Ugh... " You frown. You gritted your teeth.

" Hahaha.. Ok ok.. I'll tell you. Just don't bite me.. " Yoochun held his hand up as a sign of him surrendering.

" That's better. " You said. Then, your drinks arrived.

" So, let's start.. " You said to him, sipping your coffee. He took a deep breath.

" Well, remember the last time we meet? When you told me.. " His voice trail off. You winced remembering that bitter moments.

" Yeah.. " You murmured.

" Well, after that day, i tried everything to get a hold of you. I call you countless times. Leave messages on your phone. I even went over to your house. But your parents told me that you left earlier for Seoul. You changed your number. I went crazy.. " His face shows the frustration that he felt at that time.

" I'm sorry.. But it was- " You tried to explain but he cut you off.

" It's ok.. It's my fault really.. I was too blind to see the happiness that you gave me.. I took you for granted. " He stop to look at you.

" After what you said to me, all the things we did together, all the time we spent together, all remind me of you. I tried to go on with my life with Yuna. But it seems she knows. After you left us, she said she can sense that you were in pain. And after i got back to her, she notice my frustration. After few weeks, we decided to be just friends. We are just friends who have common interest. No more than that. She was never what i needed. After what you said, i just realise that all i needed was you.. " He stop there. He look at your face. Your facial expression was hard to read.

" Your parents saw my frustration and your reaction, and so they decided we should get engage since we clearly love each other. Besides, we've known each other for a long time.. " He stop again to see your response. Nothing still.

" ______-ah.. I love you.. I'm sure of it now.. Please.. Give me a chance.. " He said. But still there was not one word from you.

" ______-ah.. " He call you out. You got back to reality. Everything was just too much.

" Can i have your phone? " You ask him.

" Sure.. " He just gave it to you without asking. You typed your new number and saved it.

" I gotta go.. I need to think.. This..All of this is all too sudden.. Too much.. " You just got up and left. He call out for you. But he didn't go after you, knowing that you needed your time alone. You got to your car and drive off to Hangang park. You get out of the car and walk around the park until you feel your feet could not go on any longer because of all the things in you head. You spotted a bench, over looking the river. The night lights were bright at the Hangang Park. There were still so many people.
But you got too much going on in your mind.

" Why all this? Why now? What should i do? Should i be happy? Isn't this what i want?.. I'm confuse.. This is all a mess.. " You admit that you are confuse. Tears escapes from your eyes. There was too much to handle. You held your phone tightly. You scan to the numbers on your phone. You need to talk to someone. You glance to the time on your phone. It's already 11.13pm. You scroll down and press call on one number. The ringing tone on the other line was there. You were tearing up badly now. Then, the other end of the call was answered.

" Hello.. " The voice sounded tired.

" Oppa... " All you could say because you were crying all out.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next huh?

So much frustration..

Feel like Yoochun's confession too little?

Hehehe...

Who could it be??

Comments please.. I wanna know what you think of this mess.. ^^

- Peace out from Uri -