Scar

~ Music Romance ~

 

" ______-ah.. "

You froze.

" Yoochun oppa.. " That was the only thing you could say respond. You are shock beyond comphrension. After all these years, and here he is. Micky Park Yoochun. Yes.. He's the DBSK Micky Park Yoochun. One of the most famous Korean pop boy band. But he is most importantly, your first love..

Your mom look at you. The reaction on your face gave her the idea on what's on your mind. She was smiling away, knowing who Yoochun was to you.

" ______-ah, suprise.. " Your mom smile to you. You turn your head to her, still having the shock expression on your face. You couldn't even utter a word with this 'suprise'. Without wasting anymore time, your mom push you gentle to let you to your seat, which is next to Yoochun. You snap back to reality.

" ______-ah, it's been awhile. You look even beautiful than before.. " A lady who was sitting next to Yoochun oppa said to you. You turn to the direction of the voice. It was Mrs Park, Yoochun oppa's mom, of course. You scan the room. In the room was you, your parents, Yoochun oppa and his parents. You quickly response to Mrs Park.

" Hi aunty, uncle.. It's been awhile.. " You gave them a warm smile, bowing a bit to greet them. They look so happy.

" Wait. This is too weird. Yoochun oppa and the parents here after a year plus not seeing them. " You thought to yourself. After having small talks with them, the food that was been order before hand had arrived on the dining table. Your dad and uncle Park was talking about business and the moms are talking to each other about fashion. You remain quiet, still deep in your thoughts, eating. You were so lost in your thoughts, you don't even care about what was served.

" ______-ah.. You ok? " You turn to Yoochun oppa. He look worried. Ah..His face. Such a handsome beautiful structures. The perfect gentleman that many women go crazy over. And his eyes, his beautiful eyes. It's been awhile you gaze into it. You turn your sight back to your plate, forking the food on your plate.

" I'm fine Yoochun oppa.. " You nearly choke when you mention his name. It's been a year plus since you last saw him.

 

- Flashback -

" ______-ah.. " Yoochun walk up to you. Earlier on he called you telling you that he had something important to tell you. He was on a break from his DBSK's schedule and came back to the States to spend time home two weeks ago. So were you, he had told you his plans to go back and ask you to do the same.  Both of you always spend you time together whenever you can lately.

" Yoochun oppa.. " You wave you hand. He was wearing just the normal Levis Jeans and a simple Calvin Klein Polo Tshirt which look good on him, as always. You smile to that fact. He took a seat opposite of you. A waiter came up to you table and he gave his order to him.

" So did you had your lunch already? " He ask.

" Yeah.. You? " You ask him back, notice that his bangs were out of place, you as always, smooth it out for him.

" Thank you.. I was in a hurry.. Yeah.. I had lunch with my parents. " He gave you his perfect smile. A that time the waiter had brought his coffee. After the waiter left, you turn to him.

" So what's the thing that you wanna tel me? " You ask him, sipping on your caramel latte.

" Oh ya.. I got myself a girlfriend. " He smile while sipping his coffee. At that time, your world had come crashing down on you. He was smiling telling you this. Happy. You maintain your composure.

" Really? Who? " You were using all your might asking him.

" It's this girl i meet few months ago in Japan. She's a korean though. She's very nice. She's gentle and caring. But the most important of all, she love me for who i am. That kind of girl is hard to find now, with my career and all. " He explain, still having that wide smile across his face. Not realising that you're hurting inside with this news. 

" Really? Mm.. I would love to meet her.. " You said. Hiding, holding back your tears.

" Oh.. Great.. She's on her way here actually.. " He said. Just then, a girl walk up to your seat from behind him and place her hands on his eyes.

" Guess who? " She said. Yoochun was smiling under her hands.

" Yuna. " He took her hands and kiss her lips. Yoochun, who you love since you guys were young, was kissing a girl. And it's right infront of you. You feel like your heart had stop, right then and there. After that, Yoochun took his hand, grining at you now.

" ______-ah.. I would like you to meet my girlfriend, Yuno Ito. " Yoochun said. ( Note that Yuna Ito here is just a normal person. )

" Micky, she's just like what you told me. She's beautiful.. " This Yuna girl said. Then she turn to you.

" Hi.. Nice to meet you.. I'm Yuna.. " She said, putting her hand out to shake your hand. You took her hands and greet her back. You can feel that soon, you're gonna cry.

" Hi Yuna.. I'm ______. " You manage to say. All of you took a seat. Then, she started to ask you a few things about you. After a few minutes, you decided it was too much to handle. You can't fake it anymore, so you decided to leave.

" Mm.. I'm sorry oppa, Yuna.. But i have some other business to attend to. I have to go. It's nice meeting you guys. " Lies. All were lies that you had just said. To run away from this. You had clear all you schedule that day to spend time with him. But now, that is no longer an option. You bow at them and just walk to your car. Tears were flooding your eyes, your vision were all blurred. You were almost reaching your car, when a hand grab you arm and swing you the person direction.

" ______-ah.. What's wrong? Why are you crying?? " Yoochun were worried. You can't hold back anymore. You just decided to let it all out.

" You wanna know why i'm crying? Why? I love you Park Yoochun. I've always love you. I love you ever since we were young. Are you that blind to see that? " You just let all out, everything that you feel and all the tears that had welled up.

" _____-ah.. I-I din't know.. " He loosen his grip on you.

" Didn't know? Didn't know? Just forget it. Forget about everything. I'm done. " You just run back to your car, lock the doors and window. You manage to find your keys to revive the engine and drive off. You could hear Yoochun calling your name.

That was the last time you saw him. He did call you, god knows how many times. But you off your phone and you stayed at the Grand Hyatt hotel to avoid him. Two days later, you went back to Seoul, leaving behind the memories of him with a scar on your heart.

- End -

 

" So ______-ah.. We should talk about your engagement with Yoochun now.. " Uncle Park said.

" What? " You said. You look at all of them. All of them were..smiling.

" What's going on here? " You ask youself.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Messy messy huh?

^^ Please tell me what you guys think.

- Peace out from Uri -