Home

~ Music Romance ~

After a couple of days later, i was discharge out of the hospital. I was finally, allowed to go back. Back home to my apartment. It was really a hard task to do to persuade my parents and Ye Eun unnie to let me stay alone at home. But I insisted. In the end, they gave in. With one condition, someone must be around me at all time and the person will be chosen by my parents. That's not even in the 'alone' category.. I surrender to the proposal. At least I don't have to move back to the family house.

I walk into the apartment. It was till as the way I left it before. Before i was being taken away. I walk to the sofa, then to the piano. Ah.. My piano.. The keys were spotless still when i raise the lid cover. Looks like Aunty had taken good care of my apartment when i was gone. I smile, remembering the little girl that i adore.

*Knock knock knock*

I was about to ask 'Who is it?' when i realise i still haven't got my voice back. I walk to the door and eye on the peep hole. It was Yoochun oppa! I open the and with that he sweeps me off the floor and hugs me tight.

"Oh thank god you're all fine! I heard about your voice. I'm so sorry.. I should have been there for you.." I mouthed out 'It's ok' when i had the chance. He nod at my response and pulls me to the sofa. One question pops to my head. And so i poke his cheek with my finger.

"Yes?.."

"Are you here to take take of me?" I took a piece of paper to write down my question.

"Yes ______. Your mom and dad said I was their best choice since I'm going to be your fiance and all. And i accept the responsibility."

Something about his answer made me feel somewhat of reluctant to have him around. Was it the word fiance? Or responsibility? Or is it his answer? Is it something else?

My head started to feel a sharp pain. Why is this happening to me again? I try to squeeze my head to suppress the pain.

"______-ah.. Are you ok??" The voice were fadding away..

"______-ah.." Then my eyes shuts..

 

..............................................

 

Chansung had just got a short toilet break from Minjie and slowly slips out of the practice room grabbing his bag along the way.

"At last!" He took out something from his bag, slowly with total and gentle care.. A banana.. He peels it triumphly, in slow motion not to scratch the golden treasure, laughing to himself. He took his first bite and chew like it will be his last, smiling to himself. Owh..the taste of heaven.. He thought to himself.

"Hwang Chansung!" Chansung's eyes widen.

"Oops." He turn around to comfirm who it was..Minjie hyung!

"Your 5 minute toilet break had been over 10 minutes ago. What are you doing? Chansung! Don't eat in the middle of practice. And you've just had a big lunch only 30 minutes before."

"But i'm hungry.." He whines. All Minjie could do is sigh. Chansung runs back into the practice room before he could say more.

As Minjie walks in, he noticed something.

"Hey Taecyeon.. Come here will you?" Taecyeon who was stretching not far from where he stands walks up to him.

"Yeah hyung?"

"What's wrong with him?" Directing his head to Nichkhun who was sitting down on he floor looking at his phone with frustration.

"It must be about ______." He acknowledges the situation, knowing what had happened.

 

...........................................................

 

"What is she doing now?" He press the buttons at his phone, searching for the number.

"Should i call her to check on her?" He thought about it for few seconds. He shook his head.

"Maybe I should let her rest for awhile. She just got home an hour and a half ago." He press few more buttons on his phone, going to the phone gallery. Her pics when she was at the 2PM house for the small gathering were filling his phone. One by one of the picture slides.

"I wonder if she is ok?.." All he could do was wait..

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________