In Tears Again

~ Music Romance ~

 

I froze at her words. Was all of it true? She loves me? What have i done? I could only see her running away, out of the place. My body is froze. My mouth went numb. I could not even utter a word or shout out her name just to make her stop.

"Khun! What did you do man??" Jae was standing infron of me. I could see Taecyeon running out of the room. There i was, sitting at the couch, still frozen.

"Khun hyung. What happen? Noona.she.." Chansung was walking in a fast pace towards me.
 The staff were all looking at us. At me.

"I.I-" I just don't know how to response. 

"No more I. Go get her." Wooyoung grab me and push me to make me start my move. How stupid can i get? I start my steps. I must get her. What did i do? How could i treat her so coldly just now??

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

"Stupid guy." Note to self. I'll ignore him. I got to my car, got in and start the engine. I could hear Taecyeon's voice. I ignore the call for once. I just want to be alone.

Once more tears are flooding in y eyes. Why do the girls are the ones that always cry? Stupid love. Why does it hurts?

I drove off home. Comfort of my own house is what i want.

I'm in tears again.

 

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

As i got to the parking lot. I could see _____'s car drove off, while Taecyeon was panting hard. He was fast but i guess he was too late. I approach him. He look at me.

"What the heck did you do man? I could see she was crying." Those were the words that had came out of his mouth.

"I'm sorry." Taecyeon was utterly close with _____. He's like the brother that she doesn't have. Heck, all of them are. I grab my phone and start to dial her number.

Nothing. No answer. I start calling it once more. Still. Maybe i should try driving out. I ight still be able to catch her on the road. Crazy but she's that important.

"Hey guys! Group shoot is next." Minjie oppa shout out from the elevator. Crap. I totally forgot about that.

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

As i was on my way to my apartment door, a hand suddenly was on my shoulder. I turn to see who was it. Then..

Bam! (a hit on the head)

My vision went blur but i could still see who it was. It was her. Yoochun oppa's ex girlfriend. I could feel something in fluid form slowly dripping. I touch my forehead.

Blood..

Then my body was failling. My eyes slowly closes itself as my body shuts down too.

I was in darkness.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------