Perfect Fit (Ending)

~ Music Romance ~

Everything was going back to normal. Well, almost. Yoochun, Yuna and Yoona were give sentences that fit their crimes. They are furious of course and seems to like the idea of revenge but I'm not worried. I have my backups. As for Yoochun parents, their company had suffered a lot of lawsuits and officially declared bankcrupcy. It was inevitable. The money involve was too much to even be covered up. All of their properties were taken by the banks to cover all those loses.

And as for me, life is just like icing on the cake. I'm graduating soon. Music aside, I'm now thinking of the possibility in the business world. Maybe I could take up courses and work side by side with my love ones.

 

"Honey, don't forget ablout the dinner tonight."

"Yes mom." 

I run my fingers on the keys. It's been awhile. I hadn't touch the piano for so long that it felt almost off for me. I press a C. 

"Good afternoon miss. It's been awhile." James comes up to me.

" Ah.. James.. Yes, it's been awhile."

"Would you have the usual miss?" I nod. Then he's off. 

 

I guess Final Fantasy's To Zanarkand would always be in my favourite list. The piece made me love the piano even more when i first heard it. I guess it was love first note to me. I was reaching the end of the song that my eyes are closed. 

"Guess who?" Who else? With that voice, that soft touch.

"Khun oppa" I took his hands, revealing my eyes to the perfect man in my life, greeted by his warm smile.

"I'm free for now. The agency gave us a break after the hectic schedule."

"So, you'll be free for dinner?" Hoping i could take him to meet my parents.

"I'm sorry but i kinda have something very important tonight." He smiles. 

 

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

I was running late. The nap i had after the window shopping had made me lost my timing. I drove off to the mansion and park the car. John opened the door when i came in.

"Evening John."

"Evening miss. They all are in the studies" I nod and walk. Ye Eun unnie was there along with aunty and uncle. My parents seem to be talking to a three people which i could not recognise.

"_____-ah, you're here." Ye Eun hug me.

"Unnie, how are you?" 

"Oh dear, you're here." Mom and dad got up.

"Mom, dad sorry that i was late." 

"It's ok. Oh, You remember the Mr and Mrs Hovejkul?" The two stands up as my mom mention them. 

" And i believe you know their son?" My dad was smiling. I turn to see the guy.

"_____-ah." He smile.

"Khun Oppa??" How could this be? Wait. Mr and Mrs Hovejkul. Nichkhun Hovejkul. Gosh. I'm so stupid! But what a coincidence.

"Well honey, Nichkhun and his parents is here for a reason. Your mother and I, and Mr and Mrs Hovejkul, we had made a decision. We've asked Khun about it and he agreed." Silence. Then Khun oppa walk up to me. He kneels down. My heart were racing. He took a small box from his pocket and open it.

"Will you marry me?" I feel light headed, over flowing with joy. I never thought this would be the agenda tonight.

"Yes." The room  was filled with smiles and laughter. I look at him as he slips the ring to my finger.

"Perfect fit."