What The Heart Wants

~ Music Romance ~

 

 

" Oppa.. " You took a seat opposite of Yoochun oppa, while placing your drink on the coffee table.

Yoochun instantly snap back to reality.

" Oh.. ______-ah.. You're here. " He gave you a smile. Ah.. The smile that always makes your heart flutters. However, this time it has a different feel to it.

" That's weird.. " You thought to yourself.

" Yeah.. So what is it that you want to talk about oppa? " You went straight to the point.

" Mm..? Oh.. Yeah.. Right.. Mm.. What is it that I wanted to ask huh? " Yoochun seems to lose his focus a bit. You wait for him to start again. It seems that he's thinking. After more than a decade plus of knowing him, you know how he acts and all. You took a sip of your Lemon Passion Shaken while waiting for him to response. Yoochun too a deep breath and exhale.

" ______-ah.. Have you decided on our engagement? " He ask you. You choke on your drink. Getting a tissue from your bag and wiping off few drops of the drink from your face and lips, you thought about it. You bite your lips a little.

" Look oppa.. I- " You stop. He was still looking at your face, as if to look for an answer from your eyes.

" Oppa.. I think it's best if we don't think about it now. It's too soon and everything seems to be so sudden. And it's been around a year that we don't see each other and now this? I'm sorry.. I can't take in all of these.. " You were frowning. It's true. After what had happen, did he expect that he could just do this to you? It's not fair for you. This was all too sudden for you.

" I understand.. Don't worry ok? We'll take things slow.. " Yoochun place his hands on yours. But you still feel nothing.

" That's odd..  Hmm.. He's so nice to me and all. The way he used to be.. He hasn't change. So why am i hesitating? If it were one year ago, i would gladly say yes to the engagement. What changed? " You thought to yourself. You close your eyes awhile. Then a dim image was smiling at you. Yoochun took your hands which cause you to open your eyes. Now his eyes were looking at you and yours at his. It feels nothing like before.

" Everything is going to be ok.. Don't worry.. " He assure you. You gave him a smile.

After spending two hours of talking, laughing and teasing like old times, Yoochun leave you for his schedule. He is afterall Micky Yoochun of DBSK. It was 3.16pm when he left you there. There you are sitting there alone. Yoochun had promise you that whenever he's free, he would try to spend time with you.

You look around you. There were a few celebrities at the VIP lounge. Few tables away, James was cleaning a table. You call out to him, waving at him, motioning for him to come up to you.

" Yes miss.. What can i get for you? " He gave an angelic smile at you. You smiled back at him.

" Mm.. I'll have the Ham and Swiss Sandwich, The Garden Pesto Salad and another one of Lemon Passion Shaken. " You gave him your orders. He nod.

" Oh James... " You call out to him again.

" Yes miss.. The piano is open. We've been waiting for you to play.. " He told you what you needed to hear, knowing that they know what you need, you couldn't help yourself from giggling.

" Have fun miss.. " He smile and left with a tray of empty dishes on his hand.

 

" Well, i guess that's what i need.. I feel all weird today.. " You shook of all the bad thoughts and also all the weird ones. The hesitations too. You got up from your seat and walk up to the piano. You press a key on the piano before you start. An A note.

" Tell me piano.. What's wrong with me? Why am i different now? You place your fingers on the keys that you need. All those questions are circling inside you head.

" Tell me what my hearts want.. " With that last thought, you start to play Yiruma's Kiss The Rain.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wrl8weYTmGU

As in why you have picked this piece, you do not know.

Once your eyes were close as you play each note of the song, the beautiful melody makes its way to your heart. The gentle of the keys were entwined with your heart, beating as one. The melody instantly soothes your soul, your worried mind.

The vision from before, the dim and blurry smiling face was there in your mind. Who is he? The more deeper into the song, the more clearer the face become. You smile at features of that person. The one who always appear when you close your eyes now.

Why him? That you still need to find out. Of all the people in this world, you stumble upon him. How ironic. More and more into the song, your heart calmed down. The music went on baring all your hearts content. Not a single drop of the escense of happiness left hidden. Is this what you needed? Is this what you heart want? But you didn't know him long.

Nearly towards the end of the song,  you realise the general fact to it. And you are sure of it. This is what the heart wants. The last note was played. 

" Nichkhun oppa.. " You whisper the name in your thought.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment please..

I need to know how it goes..

- Peace Out From Uri -