The Visit

~ Music Romance ~

 

The next day, _____ woke up with the sunlight on her smooth face. She feels better after the good night sleep. She check her phone and found out there's two misscall from her cousin sister, Ye Eun and also a message from Nichkhun. She reads the message.

" _____ah, morning. Hope you feel better. Just remember to eat and drink lots of water. Please rest well. Hopefully you're not going to practice. I'll message you when i can to check up on you. Take care. " _____ smile not only because of his caring nature but also the fact that he remembers a lot of things like the her practice which she told him a week ago. She loves the way Nichkhun treats her. He's always nice to her. Always so caring. Always so loving. She then went to take her bath and heads to the kitchen to eat breakfast. After that she decided to watch televisyen.

Around few minutes after 12pm, her door bell rings. She slowly got up from the couch and heads to the door to see who was it. She looked through the peep hole and opens it up to see it was Ye Eun and Yoona.

" Unnie! Yoona!.. What are you doing here? " That was all she manage to say, still shock to see Ye Eun.

" Oh ____ah.. How are you? Yoona called me last night, telling me that you're sick. You feeling any better? Oh _____ah.." She touched ____ah forehead then hugs her.

Ye Eun is _____ cousin sister. She's from her father's side of the family. Ye Eun and ____ are very close. Ye Eun is also a member of the group Wonder Girls of The JYP Entertainment.

" Unnie, i'm fine.. " Yoona, why did you tell her? "

" Ops.. Ye Eun unnie said to tell her if there's anything happen to you. I figure this is important so i told her. " Yoona just smiles and shrugs.

" It's alright ____ah.. I got few days break after the tour. So since i'm free, i decided to visit my favourite cousin. " Ye Eun hugs ____.

" I guess it's ok then. Anyway, can i get you something to drink? " ____ got up to get their drinks.

" It's ok ____ah. I'll get it. " Yoona smile and got up to get some soda from the fridge.

 

" Unnie, how's the tour? " ____ look at Ye Eun, smiling.

" Ugh.. It's exhausting. We had so much to do in such a short time. This time it was only in Malaysia and Singapore. Interviews, concerts.. But all in all, it was fun. I would never regret it. " Ye Eun smile.

_____ look up to Ye Eun. She is a great inspiration to her. She is so proud of Ye Eun for working hard for her dreams and happy that Ye Eun got what she deserve for her hardwork. Just then, Yoona was back with their drinks and pass it to _____ and Ye Eun.

" Thank you Yoona. " Ye Eun then took a sip of her soda.

" So, since practice is cancelled, can i at least hear you play the piano? Play the Clair de Lune from Debussy. " Yoona requests.

" Mm.. Ok then. " ______ got up and heads to the grand piano. It was a gift from her parents upon entering Seoul Unniversity. A white Yamaha grand piano.

(http://www.pianosnthings.com/images/yamahaR4470748_001.JPG)

 

_____'s music, it is soft and calming. The gentleness of _____ could be felt from her playing. The softness and calm Clair de Lune match perfectly with her personality. Yoona and Ye Eun closed their eyes and feels as if _____'s music lift their hearts up, giving them a piece of her calm heart.  Every key and every chords were filled with _____'s emotions. Her hapiness, her calmess and _____'s soft nature. Her music soothes the soul of her listeners. And that was what Ye Eun and Yoona could feel. As the music had reach its ending. Yoona and Ye Eun open their eyes, feeling lighter and calmer. They clap their hands to the simple but great performance from _____.

" _____ ah.. That's perfect. " That was what Yoona could say.

" You really have the gift of music in your heart. " Ye Eun praise her cousin sister.

" Thank you.. " ____ smile and is happy that her music can bring happiness to other.

After awhile, Ye Eun and Yoona decided it's time to leave so that ____ could rest. After they left, ____ walks back to her piano. The performance earlier still rings her head. She decided to play the song again. Each time she plays either the piano or the violin, it was important to her that her listeners could feel what she feels at the time her musics play. She love music so much that her life revolves around music. She is her father and mother's joy. She was their angel, angel of music.