Serene

~ Music Romance ~

 

Was i been dreaming? That kiss, those lips.. 

I could hear voices talking. They are familiar to me.

"Keep it quiet dim wits. You'll wake her up." Then my nose noticed something. The smell of flowers. The combinations are so intoxicating however not overwhelming. I slowly open my eyes where my eyes catches the light from the afternoon sun. 

"She's awake guys!"

"Keep it down you dork." That must be Ye Eun unnie. I try to focus, trying to get up by myself when a pair of hands help me up.

"Here.." He was still there. What should i do? How should i react? Calm down ______.. Act normal.

"______-ah, are you ok? Your face is so red." Ye Eun unnie touch my forehead.

"Should I call the doctor?" Junsu ask. I quickly shake my head and gives a thumbs up, nervously. I look once more at Khun oppa. He looks so serene yet so worried. Once more I could feel my face heated up.

"Noona.. Are you sure? Cause your face all red again." Junho now. I nod my head. At one corner of the room I could see Taec was holding his laughters. As if he knows what i was thinking. I eye him and he raise up his hands as if to surrender.

 

.....................................................

"So what happen that day?" The question just roll out of Taec's mouth. I sat there for awhile thinking. Trying to recall back what had happen. Then i started typing in Khun's phone, yes. Khun's phone, my reply.

"I was about to drive off at that time when someone knock my head with something and the next thing I know I woke up in a warehouse."  Khun oppa reads out. He look rather sad as he reads it.

"Do you get to see your abductor?" I tried hard to remember, but somehow I can't. My head starts to feel the pain. My hand automatically touches my forehead, wishing that the pain go away.

"You don't have to force yourself.. Take it easy.." He touch my face as he sat beside me. Something about him made me calm down.

"That's enough. I think she needs rest guys." Wooyoung gets nearer to the edge of the bed.

"You should get some rest." He says. It's very rare for me to see Wooyoung look so worried. I smile at him weakly,the pain is still there.

"He's right. She needs to rest. Besides, we need to go. We promise MJ oppa." Junsu has spoken. The others agree reluctantly.

And so after, the 2pm walk out of the room after some hugs and 'byes' except for him.

"I need go too. Will you be ok?" He ask me. I nod at his question. He hands me and small bag. Inside the bag was a box. He urge for me to open them.

It was a phone. The same model as his but in different colour, a white colour.

"I notice that you lost your phone and comfirmed with Ye Eun. I thought you should have one soon so that I won't be so worried." I could not help but blush. A phone with the same model as his? Just then, the door opens up.

"Hyung, let's go." Chansung peeps through the door and waves before leaving off. Khun sigh at the fact that he needs to go.

"I'm sorry.. I'll call as soon as I'm done. And you, my lady, should rest." I do have to admit. I am feeling tired. With that, he tucked me in. He comes up to me and kiss my forehead.

"Rest my angel.." I close my eyes and drift away to slumber.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________