I'm Gonna Get Her.

~ Music Romance ~

 

"Thank you for everything." You bow at the as the 2PM bids their farewell to you, walking you to your car which was parked outside of their house.

"Nonsense. It's us who should thanking you. We had a good meal." Nichkhun flash his smile to highlight sincerity in thanking you. That made you blush, flashing back to your sweet moments.

"Oo....Love birds.. How cute~" And there's Jaebeom's 'attack'. The rest follow suit with their 'Uu..'.

"Well, I think I better get going." You told them. You bow once more and enter you car.

"Noona, are you sure you can't stay a bit longer?" Chansung has been asking you this ever since breakfast. Apparently, the 2PM were given a day off. So they decided to rent a movie and watch it at home. Due to their rising popularity, they are not able to go out to the cinemas like normal people do. But you can't join them because of your promise to Yoochun oppa.

"I'm sorry guys.. I'm meeting up with my old friend." Then Taecyeon suggested something.

"How about you come over later when you're done and join us for dinner instead?"

"I don't know.. I don't want to intrude your free time."

"Yeah. That's a great idea. You should come. You will right?" Wooyoung this time.

"Mm.. Are you sure?"

"Yes. Just come. You're a great company t have." Junsu smile at you as he talk. By looking at him, people would think that Junsu oppa is quite but when you get to know him, he's really a cheerful and fun person to be with. Of course with the added magnificient talent.

"Yeah.. Come alright. I'm sure Khun would like it." Junho elbow him. While Nichkhun just bow at their suggestion.

"Come.." Nichkhun said, as you were skeptical of the invitation.

"Alright. I'll text or call when i'm coming."

"Great. Then see you later." Jaebeom has that suspicious grin again. He's up to something. But ignoring that fact, you were almost late. So you drove off after a few more' goodbyes' and 'see you later'.

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

*click*

"That girl. She's even hangs with the famous 2PM?"

*click*

"What a girl. Is Yoochun oppa not enough?"

*click*

"This is the last straw. I'm gonna get her. I'm gonna make her pay for what she's done."

Then far from where she is, you were entering your car, about to drive off.

"She's leaving."

The lady place her camera on the passenger seat and shift the gear to drive, not wanting to let you go from her side.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short but bear wif me k?

It'll be interesting next.