Who???

Don't Play With My Heart

" Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha."

 

Yuri is so happy and she is laughing really loud. The Kwon are at their dinner and they are talking about random things.

 

Jessica is amused by her husband's loud laugh and she asks her.

 

" What happened, Seobang?? "

 

" Awww. I remember how Taeyeon looks like when I met her."

 

" Taeyeon?? You met her?? "

 

" Immm. Last night, you are so sleepy that I didn't tell you about her."

 

She said and both Jessica and Sooyoung are looking at her to tell them about Taeyeon more.

 

" How is she?? "

 

" Ha ha. You will not believe what I will tell. She is left in the 19th century."

 

Yuri said and she is laughing hard again. The kids are looking at their father who is near crazy because of hard laugh. And they still don't understand anything.

 

" Wae?? "

 

" She is still wearing the coat that she might probably buy at 19th century. It may be once black but now it is nearly white. Ha ha."

 

" Omo. And she is still…… you know?? "

 

Sooyoung asks while she is acting about height. Yuri smirks and she nods.

 

" Yes. She is still short like ever. Ha ha. I want to show you how much she is funny."

 

" What about Miyoung, Hyo and Sunkyu?? "

 

Jessica asks as she is finishing her food. And Sooyoung's eyes are brighter when she hears the name Sunkyu. But to their disappointment, Yuri shakes her head.

 

" I don't know. When she arrives, I have to come back from there."

 

" Immmm."

 

" But when I called Jungah this morning, she told me about them. They are still living together and they have three new daughters. And to my surprise, they are attending the same school as our daughters."

 

" Really, kids?? "

 

Sooyoung asks as she is excited about something. Naeun silently nods and Sooyoung seems she is so happy.

 

" Did you guys see them??? "

 

" Yes. One of them is in our class."

 

" And there is another one in my class, too."

 

Eunji adds and Yuri nods.

 

" So you guys are close?? "

 

" No. The one from our class is called Chorong. She is so cold and she doesn't talk to anyone. Bomi is trying to get her but I don't think it will work."

 

" Ah ha. Bomi likes Taeyeon's daughter. Eunji-ya, you should help her to get that girl."

 

Yuri said. And Naeun continues.

 

" And appa. The one from our class is not that cold. She talks to us but she has no friends. The three sisters always hang out together and no one can get in between them."

 

Naeun explains and she turns to Yookyung.

 

" Yookyung-na, come to class for once. I want to show you that girl. She is so cute and I think you two can make a good couple."

 

" But Naeun-na, I am not interested in wolves and vampires. The humans will die as their lifespan is short. So I don't have to worry about dating them. But for vampires and wolves, they will not die easily. And what if she really falls for my beautiful and charming face?? I can't stand if she will follow me the whole time. Let me stay alone by myself."

 

Yookyung said while she is smiling. Krystal takes a glance to her sister and she continues to eat her food.

 

Yuri looks at Yookyung and she sighs.

 

" But Yookyung-na, you can't stay like this forever. You should find someone for you and Taeyeon's daughters will be perfect for you."

 

Yookyung sighs.

 

" Appa. I love only one person in my life. And I will not love the another one. I can't forget her even after four hundred years. I still can't hate her although she wanted to kill me."

 

She said. She then slowly stands up from her seat.

 

" I want to loyal to her, appa. I am sorry but I can't choose another one for me. I'm going."

 

She said and she goes out from the room. Jessica sighs and she also stands up. 

 

" Seobang, don't force Yookyung. I have to follow her. "

 

She said and she walks out from the room, too. Yuri sighs and she continues to eat her food. 

 

" Tell me who send them school."

 

Sooyoung asks Naeun. Naeun thinks for a second and she said.

 

" Immm. The one who send them is called Aunty Sunny. She is a short girl with brownish shoulder length hair. But I don't know her real name."

 

" Really?? "

 

Sooyoung said as she is hoping that it will be Sunkyu. She then finishes her plate and stands up.

 

" Listen, kids. Starting from tomorrow, I will send all of you to school. So wait for me if you want to go."

 

" Yes?? What do you mean, Aunty Soo?? "

 

" I will send you school starting from tomorrow. Understand?? "

 

" Yes."

 

" Good. I'm going, too. I have to sleep well so that my face will be pretty tomorrow."

 

She said and she also leaves the room. The kids look at her back with confused eyes and Yuri explains.

 

" Your aunty once had a girl that she liked but they have to be parted because of me and Taeyeon. So she is hoping that she can meet her again."

 

" Aww. Aunty Soo can love someone except food?? "

 

" Imm. She loves that girl more than food I think."

 

Yuri said and she then turns to Naeun.

 

" Naeun-na, that gir from your class is really suitable for Yookyung?? "

 

" Yes, appa. She is a quiet girl and I think she can tame the wild Yookyung well. "

 

" What about you making friends with her?? You should do it for your sister."

 

" Arasso, appa. I will go talk her tomorrow."

 

" Krys. What happened to you?? You have been quiet these days and I didn't see you studying."

 

" Yes?? "

 

Krystal is taken a back when Yuri suddenly calls and asks her. She doesn't know what to say and Yuri smirks as she leans closer to her.

 

" Tell me, baby daughter. You are hiding something from me, right?? "

 

Krystal widens her eyes as Yuri's guess is right.

 

" I bet you are in love. Tell me who it is."

 

" Appa. How do you- "

 

" I have been a player for centuries and I can tell just by looking at your face. Who is it?? "

 

" She is a warewolf."

 

" Ohhh, warewolf!!! Good. So we have to go to Jungah again?? Huh?? "

 

" She is not from that house."

 

" What? "

 

Yuri is surprised. And she frowns.

 

" I don't know that there is another wolves family in Seoul. Who are they?? "

 

" They are living here since long time ago, Yul appa. They are living with Bomi. And they said they don't want to go under Jungah so they are lowering their profile."

 

Eunji explains for them and Yuri becomes more confused.

 

" You are now saying that Bomi is living with the wolves?? Does she know about them?? "

 

" No. They know Bomi's parents and they are taking care of Bomi instead of them."

 

" Do you know their name?? "

 

Yuri suddenly remembers about something and she asks Eunji.

 

" Yes. Nana and Lizzy unnies."

 

" Nana and Lizzy?? "

 

Yuri sighs as they are not the ones that she knows. May be she is worrying too much. They must be dead now.

 

" And Sulli is the younger sister of Lizzy unnie."

 

Eunji finishes and Yuri nods.

 

" Arasso. Take care for your sister. She has no experience in love. And if you say she is good, I can believe in you. Take that Sulli girl to house one day."

 

" Yes, appa."

 

They said in unison.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

xxx xxx xxx

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyoung is sitting alone in the class. The teacher for the first section is out and another teacher still doesn't come so the students are talking noisily.

 

But she doesn't want to talk likt them so she just sits down at her table and read the chapter that they are going to learn in the next class.

 

" Hello, Jiyoung-na."

 

She looks up to the greeting and saw a girl from her class.

 

" Yes?? "

 

" Can I sit here?? "

 

" Yes."

 

The girl points to the empty seat beside her and she sits down. Then she extends her hand and said.

 

" Hello. I'm Kwon Naeun. And I'm like you. I mean vampire."

 

She lowers the last part of her words while she is looking around and making sure that no one will hear them.

 

" Kwon?? "

 

The alarms are ringing noisily in Jiyoung's head.

 

" Remember kids. Even if you touch with a Kwon by accident, you should go and wash your hand. They are like dirty disease viruses."

 

She remembers what her daddy has said and she is thinking about she should take the hand or not.

 

But it will be rude if she rejects her. Whatever it is, it is not good to be enemies with another vampire family.

 

" Hello. I'm Kim Jiyoung."

 

" I know. My appa told about your family."

 

" Really?? "

 

She remembers about the one called Yuri Kwon. Her daddy always tells about her with mommy and aunties.

 

" Yes. And she wants to meet all of you. She asks me to be friends with you and also tells me that help you if you need any help."

 

Naeun said as she is examining the girl's face.

 

" We have been living here for a long time so we are like the host here and your are like visitors. So you can tell me if you need any help."

 

" Thanks you."

 

Jiyoung answers politely. And she is thinking that what her daddy will say if she knows that the Kwon comes to her and tells her to be friends.

 

" You know I have another twin sister, right?? "

 

" No."

 

" Aww. She never comes into the class that much. But I will introduce her with you next time."

 

" Ok."

 

Jiyoung said as she doesn't interested that much. Lucky to her, the teacher comes into the classroom at that time and Naeun has to go back to her own seat.

 

The rest of the day is just normal and it is the time that all students are waiting for. 

 

The school is over!!!

 

Jiyoung picks up all her things and she walks out from the class. But she suddenly remembers that she has touched to a Kwon today.

 

" I have to listen to Daddy's words."

 

She thonks and she walks to the bathroom to wash her hands. After she has washed her hands, she comes out from the bathroom. And she spots a couple near at the corner.

 

" I've said that we are over. Why do you want to follow me everywhere?? "

 

The taller girl asks and the shorter girl is now crying.

 

" No. I'm not still over. I love you."

 

" Love?? You are saying love?? Ha ha. That's so funny. I don't believe in love."

 

She said and she jerks the hand that is holding onto hers. Jiyoung feels sorry for the crying girl. There is no need to beg such a jerk like her.

 

She thinks and she walks out from there. The taller girl also leaves there and Jiyoung fastens her pace as she doesn't want to see her face.

 

At that time, Yookyung notices the girl who is walking in front of her.

 

" Huh?? "

 

She becomes interested in her when she saw her face from the side.

 

" Who is she?? "

 

She said to herself as she thinks that girl is so familiar to the one she knows. Her heartbeat becomes faster and she starts to chase the girl.

 

But the girl walks fast and she has to run to catch the girl.

 

Please be her. Please be her. Please be her.

 

She is praying and she follows the girl. She is nearer to her and she thinks the walking style is so similar to the one she knows. And she is about to catch her. But when she turns around the corner, someone grabs her.

 

" Yookyung-na, where are you going?? "

 

" Let me go, Eunji unnie!! "

 

She removes Eunji's hand on her arm and she follows the girl. She becomes emotional and tears are formed at her eyes.

 

" Jiyoung?? "

 

She whispers and she runs to the girl who is now about to enter the car which is waiting for her.

 

" Jiyoung-na. Yes. She must be Jiyoung."

 

She said like a fool and she runs to the car. But the car is starting to move and she can't reach to there.

 

No!!!

 

" Jiyoung-na!!! Kang Jiyoung!!! "

 

She shouts and tries to call the girl but the car is already goes out from the school compound. 

 

Yookyung looks at the car and she decides to follow the car. She is about to run after the car by using her special power of running but someone grabs her from behind.

 

" What are you doing!!! "

 

" Unnie. Let me go!! I have to catch her!! "

 

" Yookyung!! We are in public!! "

 

" I don't care. I saw Jiyoung!! And I have to follow her!! "

 

She said and shouting while tears are running down on her face. But Eunji is firmly grabbing her and she never lets her go.

 

" You can't Yookyung. We have to cover ourselves. And there is no Jiyoung here!! "

 

Eunji shouts back and Yookyung is fell onto the ground as she is exhausted from her energy.

 

" No. This is Jiyoung. Kang Jiyoung."

 

" Yookyung-na. I understand you. But Jiyoung left you long time ago and she is the one who tries to kill you. Remember?? There is no way that she will come back near to you. She must be a similar girl to your lover."

 

Eunji said and Yookyung is shaking her head as she is sitting in the ground with lifeless body.

 

At that time, Jiyoung is entering the car as she is afraid of the running after girl behind her.

 

" Unnie, are you ok?? "

 

" Why are you pale and sweating?? "

 

Her sisters ask her but she just shakes her head.

 

" Jiyoung-na!!! Kang Jiyoung!!! "

 

" Huh?? "

 

She hears very well that and she is surprised. And a name is come out from without noticing herself.

 

" Hong Yookyung."

 

" Yes?? "

 

Namjoo looks at her with questioning eyes.

 

" You say someone's name. Who?? "

 

" I... I don't know. That name just come into my head."

 

Jiyoung answers and she is thinking really hard who is Hong Yookyung.

 

" Ahhhhh."

 

But her head hurt badly and she has to stop thinking.

 

" Jiyoung-na, ok??? "

 

" Don't think too much."

 

" Yes."

 

She answers to the worrying sisters but she is badly want to know who is Hong Yookyung.

 

She knows that the important part of her life is missing and she tries her best to remember about it. But she can't.

 

" Hong Yookyung. Hong Yookyung. That name is so familiar."

 

She thinks. Whenever she says that name, she feels something weird from her heart. This is the first time she remembers about something from her missing past.

 

Jiyoung sighs and she bites on her lower lip lighty as she is thinking.

 

" Who is Hong Yookyung??? "

 

She said.

 

" I hope I can get my memories back. "

 

She sadly thought.