Progress^^

Don't Play With My Heart

It is an usual morning for the Kim family. Taeyeon is sitting at the dinning table and she is reading the newspaper.

 

Tiffany is carrying the cups and Sunny is helping her to make the table. Hyo is showering in her own room.

 

The three sisters come into the dinning room and they sit at their usual places. Taeyeon looks at her daughters and she puts down the newspaper.

 

" Good morning, Daddy."

 

" Morning, kids."

 

Taeyeon greets back and she takes the breakfast that is placed in front of her. Chorong also takes her breakfast and she looks at her parents.

 

" Daddy, Mommy?? "

 

" Yes, dear??? "

 

" The parents' meeting is today. And- "

 

She doesn't continue her words as she knows that her parents will not come to the meeting again.

 

Tiffany understands her daughter so she holds onto her daughter's hand.

 

" So what do you want, Chorong-na??? "

 

Chorong doesn't answer but Namjoo said in place of her. 

 

" The parents of other students will come to the meeting. But we know you don't want to come to school. It's ok."

 

Namjoo said and the parents look at each other. They know they have been avoiding school for centuries and making their daughters to be hard with their teachers.

 

At that time, Sunny who has been quiet all the time whispers something to Fany. Tiffany widens her eyes and she nods secretly to Sunny.

 

Hyoyeon who is entering into the room not long ago also is curious about what is happening and so she asks Sunny. Sunny whispers into her ears and explains again.

 

But Taeyeon doesn't know anything as she is pretending that she is busy with her breakfast. Tiffany looks at her three daughters who are waiting for their decisions and then to Taeyeon.

 

" Tae Tae-na~~"

 

" Hmmm?? "

 

" What about we go to the school meeting?? "

 

" Ummm?? Pany-ya, what are you talking about?? "

 

Taeyeon looks at Fany with unbelieved eyes and she then laughs.

 

" Ha ha. This is a joke. Right?? "

 

" No. I'm not. Let's go to school."

 

" What?? "

 

Taeyeon can't believe her ears. She blinks for three times and asks.

 

" Pany-ya, are you ill??? "

 

" Tae Tae, we can never avoid people. Plus, our kids want us to come, too."

 

" But- "

 

" Come on, Tae Tae. Let's go. Hmmm?? "

 

" No. If you want to, go alone. I will not come."

 

" Daddy!! Please~~"

 

The kids also join their Mommy and they try to tell their stubborn Daddy. But Taeyeon is saying no.

 

" Kids, it is time to school."

 

Sunny announces as she finishes her breakfast. She stands up and waits for the three neices to join her.

 

But the kids are still hoping that their parents will come to school with them. Tiffany understands them and she smiles at the kids.

 

" Don't worry, daughters. We will be there."

 

She promises and the three girls nod their heads. Then they take their bags and get into the car with Sunny.

 

Sunny drives off the car and the three girls ask her.

 

" Aunty?? "

 

" Yes?? "

 

" Why mommy agreed to come??? "

 

" I don't know."

 

" Don't try to lie to us. We saw that you whispered something to Mommy."

 

" I don't know. I really don't."

 

Sunny denies and Namjoo smirks.

 

" Then we will tell Daddy that Aunty Sunny is meeting her Namsan tower secretly."

 

" Wh… What??? "

 

" Of course. We have to tell it to Daddy. She forbiddens us to communicate with Kwon."

 

Chorong joins her sister and Sunny's eyes become wide.

 

" Yah, yah, yah. You really don't. Right??? "

 

" Molla. It's up to you, aunty."

 

Jiyoung said with a smirk and she gives high five with her sisters. Sunny frowns but she has to answer them.

 

" Actually, I told your mommy about Kwon. I said if they come to the meeting today, they can meet their old friends. Your mommy misses her friends so much so she agrees to go immediately."

 

" Awww. Like this??? "

 

" But I wonder daddy will agree or not."

 

" Don't worry, kids. This is your mommy's job. And I'm pretty sure that even if your daddy doesn't come, your mommy will come. So just focus on your studies."

 

She said as she stops the car in front of the school gate. Then she watches the three sisters walking into the school and she drives off the car again to go to her work.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

xxx xxx xxx

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Pany-ya, I don't think this is a good idea."

 

" Yes. It's really an awesome idea, Tae."

 

Tiffany answers while she is entering the car into the school compound. She is wearing a hot pink dress and she looks like a normal human.

 

But Taeyeon refuses to change and she comes with her black vampire like long coat. Her style is so different from nowadays. And that's what Fany is worried about.

 

" Pany-ya, can't I just wait here?? "

 

" Our daughters will be sad."

 

" But- "

 

" Omo. What's happening??? "

 

Suddenly, a luxurious car enters the school compound and a couple comes down from the car.

 

The whole school is watching them as they are so cool. They even look like celebrities. Both of them are wearing sunglasses and everyone can say that they are so fashionable.

 

The students are looking them in awe and they are whispering about the two famous ladies.

 

" Yah. This is the famous Kwon."

 

" Really??? Omo. They are so beautiful."

 

" Yes. And they look so young too."

 

" Right. They are so beautiful. That's why their daughters are so beautiful, too."

 

" Wow. I envy of them. They are rich as well as beautiful"

 

The comments are spreading in the atmosphere and Taeyeon and Tiffany who are coming out from the car can hear them clearly.

 

They follow their stares and they spot the two figures which are so familiar to them. Tiffany becomes so happy and she starts to walk to them.

 

" Yuwieeeeeeee. Sooyeon!!! "

 

" Omo. Who is this??? "

 

" Miyoung??? "

 

" Omo!!! Is this really you!!! "

 

" Yah!!! Hwang Miyoung!!! "

 

" I can't believe we can meet again!!! "

 

" It's so wonderful. You are still as loud as ever!!! "

 

" Yah!! Watch your mouth. I'm not Hwang Miyoung anynore. I'm Tiffany Hwang!! "

 

" Really?? I'm Jessica Jung, too."

 

" Then I will call you Jessie."

 

" Ok. Tiff!!! "

 

Tiffany and Jessica give a friend hug and Yuri smiles.

 

" Girls, don't forget about me."

 

" Of course, Yuwiee. I miss both of you."

 

Tiffany said and they share a hug too. Yuri quickly releases Tiffany and she said.

 

" If the jealous Taengoo saw this, she will kill me for real."

 

" By the way, Tiff. Where's your husband??? "

 

" She is right behind me. Ummm??? Where is she?? "

 

She said while she checks her back. But Taeyeon is not there.

 

" She comes together with me."

 

" May be she doesn't dare to face me. Ha ha ha."

 

" Stop joking around, Seobang."

 

Yuri is joking and Sica has to stop her husband. Tiffany shove her shoulder and she shoes them her eyesmile.

 

" Tae Tae doesn't want to come to school from the first time. When she saw you two who comes to school like celebrities, she will run away from here. I know."

 

" Why??? I bet she is wearing her stupid long coat here. Right??? "

 

" How did you know?? "

 

" Ha ha ha. I'm just giving a guess. I know the real Taeyeon too well."

 

" Ok. Ok. Let's get inside. The meeting will start soon."

 

Jessica said while she is checking the watch.

 

" What will you say in the meeting??? This is the first time for me to come to a meeting."

 

" Really?? Ahh, this time, we will talk about the trip that the kids will go soon."

 

" A trip?? "

 

" Yes. And they are looking for the sponsors for the trip."

 

" Of course. I will give everything for my daughters."

 

" Yes. Yes. Let's get inside. I have so many things to tell you."

 

" Me, too."

 

Tiffany and Jessica enter the building first while they are chatting happily. They are the best friends who are apart long long ago and so they have many things to talk.

 

And Yuri who is happy to meet again with their old friend, smiles and follows the two ladies.

 

So they all fail to notice the black figure who is hanging at the top big branch of the tree behind them like a bat.

 

" Pany, Pany. She really likes to hang out with Kwon. Why Kwon Yuri and Jung Sooyeon have to be so beautiful and stylish like this????? Aish!!! I'm about to go crazy!! "

 

That big bat thinks and she runs away from the school over the trees.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

xxx xxx xxx

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Naeun-na!!! "

 

Naeun hears the call but she pretends that she doesn't hear anything. But she also hears the footsteps behind her and she finds that someone is pulling her wrist.

 

" Naeun-na!! Please wait!!! "

 

" Let me go! "

 

Naeun said as she jerks the hand. Eunji becomes teary again because of Naeun's action.

 

" Naeun-na. Please listen to me first, ok??? "

 

" Stop now, Jung Eunji. I don't want to hear any lie from you."

 

" I… I didn't lie to you."

 

" I don't believe you."

 

Naeun said and she continues to walk. But Eunji quickly stands in front of her and she stops Naeun.

 

" Naeun-na. Everything is a misunderstanding."

 

" Misunderstanding??? "

 

Naeun said ad she smirks.

 

" Fine. Let it is a misunderstanding. Then you have to explain me why you lied to us??? Why did you line to me??? "

 

" Because- "

 

" Yes??? "

 

" Naeun-na, I didn't tell you about my past because I am afraid that you will misunderstand me. But it seemed things become worse."

 

Eunji said while she is hanging down her head. Naeun feels sorry for Eunji at that time. She is still in love with the older girl but she cannot believe her either.

 

Son Naeun, you must be strong. You cannot destroy your own family because of your weakness.

 

She said to herself and she looks at Eunji.

 

" Jung Eunji."

 

" Yes?? "

 

Although she calls her with a cold voice, Eunji whispers with a weak voice which makes Naeun's heart to be weak. But she rebuild the cold ice walls around her heart immediatly and inhales before she said.

 

" Jung Eunji. I can't believe you easily."

 

" Umm??? Naeun-na, I - "

 

" Wait, I'm not finished yet. I have to admit that I still have some feelings for you. So I will give you a chance."

 

" Yes??? "

 

" If you can prove that you are innocent, I will consider to believe you again."

 

" Really?? "

 

" Yes. This is only the thing that I can make for you."

 

Eunji is sad because of Naeun's cold and loveless words. But she has no choice at all. She nods her head heavily.

 

" Ok. I will try to prove it."

 

" Good. Now, stay away feom me before you can prove it. Get out of my way."

 

Naeun said and she walks away from Eunji. 

 

" Naeun-na!!! I love you!!! "

 

Eunji yells and this makes Naeun to stops her steps for a few seconds. But she continues to walk away leaving Eunji alone.

 

Eunji tries her best not to cry and she walks back to the place where Bomi is waiting for her while she is hanging down her head.

 

" Eunji-ya!! Are you alright??? "

 

" Immm. "

 

" Yah!! Don't give up, yet. It's still not over."

 

" Immmmm."

 

" Come on. I will buy you lunch."

 

Bomi said and she pulls Eunji into the canteen. At that time, the three Kim sisters are sitting in the canteen and they are having lunch, together.

 

" Unnie, are you done with thinking??? "

 

" Hmm?? What?? "

 

" Ahhh, about Yoon Bomi."

 

" Oh."

 

Chorong's face becomes red as soon as she hears the cute girl's name. Jiyoung laughs at her unnie's weird action.

 

" Unnie, look at your face. It's red like a tomato. And your ears, too. Kekke kekke."

 

" Yah~~~ Stop~~~"

 

Chorong said while she is trying to slap her sisters. But she misses them so she pouts. She then crosses her arms and said.

 

" Alright. You can tease me now. But don't say I'm bad when I will tease you back when you are together with Oh Hayoung girl."

 

" Omo. Unnie!! "

 

Namjoo becomes silent when Chorong says her crush's name. Chorong smirks and she turns to the still-laughing Jiyoung.

 

" And you, too, Jiyoung. Don't say me bad when I laugh at you when you are together with your Kwon Yookyung."

 

" Unnie!! What are you talking about??? "

 

The sisters can't find any words to fight back their unnie so that they keep silent.

 

" You said my face was red. But I can even make fried egg on your faces. Kekke kekke."

 

Chorong said in victory and Namjoo and Jiyoung pout. At that moment, Namjoo saw that Eunji and Bomi are entering the canteen so she signals her unnie.

 

" Unnie. Unnie."

 

" Yah!! Why are you whispering??? "

 

" Bomi unnie. Yoon Bomi unnie is coming!!! "

 

" Ahh, I don't want to."

 

" Go ahead. This is your chance."

 

" But- "

 

" Come on!! "

 

Jiyoung also joins and Chorong sighs. 

 

Yes. This is for my crazy heart. Come on, Chorong. Do it.

 

She said to herself in her mind and then she nods.

 

" Fine. Call her, Namjoo-ya."

 

" Yes, sir!! "

 

Namjoo said and she stands up from her seat. Chorong watches as Namjoo skips her way to the table where Bomi is sitting with her friend and her heart beat become lost its rhythm.

 

Namjoo reaches to the table and Bomi surprised when she saw the little Kim beside her.

 

" Excuse me."

 

" Yes??? "

 

" I'm Chorong unnie's youngest sister, Kim Namjoo."

 

" Yes, I know, Namjoo-sshi."

 

" Just call me, Namjoo."

 

" Oh, thanks you."

 

Bomi said and she doesn't understand why the youngest Kim appeared now.

 

" Ummm, can I ask you why- "

 

" Bomi unnie, Chorong unnie wants to see you."

 

" Yes?? "

 

Bomi can't believe her ears.

 

" Chorong unnie wants to see you, now."

 

" Now??? "

 

Bomi said and she looks at Eunji. Eunji understands how Bomi is crazy about Chorong and so she nods her head.

 

" Go, Bomi. I'm fine."

 

" I'll be back."

 

She said and she follows Namjoo. Namjoo checks Bomi's expression and she can say that Bomi is nervous and excited to meet Chorong.

 

" Unnie."

 

Namjoo calls Chorong and the older girl who is pretending that she is talking with Joyoung, turns towards them.

 

" She is here."

 

Namjoo said and Bomi walks closer.

 

" Chorong-na, do you want to meet me??? "

 

" Oh, yes. Please sit."

 

Chorong said with a low tone and Bomi sits. She is so nervous and she thinks her chest is about to explore.

 

Chorong doesn't know how to start first. But Jiyoung secretly signls to start a talk.

 

" Yah!! Yoon Bomi!!! "

 

She suddenly said which makes Bomi to jump up a little.

 

" Ye… Yes?? "

 

The two sisters look at each other and they want to beat their stupid sister. But Chorong continues.

 

" Give… Give me your phone."

 

" Wh… Why?? "

 

" Just give it to me."

 

" Here."

 

Bomi gives her phone quickly and Chorong takes it. Then she makes something in the phone and then gives the phone back to Bomi.

 

" Here."

 

" What did you do, Chorong-na??? "

 

" I just make a contact."

 

" Contact?? "

 

" Yes. We are partners so we should have each other's number. I want to give you my number."

 

" Num… Number??? Can I call you??? "

 

" Yes. You can."

 

Chorong said and Bomi smiles widely as the corners of seems to hang to her ears.

 

" Then I will call you, tonight."

 

" Immm."

 

Chorong nods and no one speaks after that. Bomi doesn't know what to do so she decides to go back.

 

She stands up from her seat and bows to them.

 

" Then I will go now."

 

She said and she walks back to their seat. 

 

" Yah!! Yoon Bomi!!! "

 

She turns back immediately when Chorong suddenly calls her. Chorong smiles and she said.

 

" I will wait for your call."

 

" I'll call you!!! "

 

Bomi said and she waves at Chorong. Chorong becomes shy and she lowers her head.

 

" Cute."

 

Bomi comments and she walks back to her table with a wide smile. She can't help herself but to smile which makes Eunji to ask her in confusion.

 

" What happened??? "

 

" She gave me her number."

 

" REALLY??? "

 

" YES!!! "

 

" Congratulation, Bomi-ya!!! "

 

" Yes!!!!! I did it!!! "

 

They said and they jump together in happiness making the whole canteen to look at them.

 

Chorong smiles at the cuteness of Bomi and she enjoys how happy the girl can be because of her. This makes her to be happy too.

 

" Stupid."

 

She said.

 

" And so lovely."

 

She whispers and she becomes shy because of her own words.

 

 

And she is so excited to receive a call from this stupid and lovely cute girl at that night.