Hyoyeon in China

Don't Play With My Heart

Tiffany cannot sleep although it is already past midnight. She is waiting for her husband to come back who is unusually late.

 

Taeyeon is not the type who stays up late ouside. And now, she doesn't come back till it is past midnight.

 

" Huh?? "

 

" Taeyeon-na!! "

 

She hears the shoutings from the downstairs and she sits up on the bed.

 

" Taeyeon-na!!! Wae???!! "

 

She can't stand anymore. She wants to know what had happened to her husband and so she runs down to the downstairs.

 

" Tae Tae!! "

 

She shouts when she saw her husband in the arms of Hyoyeon and Sunny. She seems she is weak and nearly unconcious.

 

" Tae Tae!! What happened??!! Do something, Sunny-ya!! "

 

" Fany, relax. Ok?? "

 

Hyoyeon shouts and Tiffany becomes quiet. She looks at her husband and nods.

 

" Sorry, guys. Let's bring her to the room."

 

Hyoyeon carries Taeyeon to her room while Sunny runs to take the medical instruments.

 

" Tae Tae, what happened?? "

 

Tiffany can only wish for her husband while she is watching Sunny treating her husband.

 

" Ahhh. Taeyeon seems she has used some drug."

 

" What??!! "

 

" And her body has some blood stains so I think something had happened to her."

 

Sunny suggests and Tiffany and Hyoyeon look at each other.

 

" Wait. I remembered that she was out with her car. But she came back with nothing. Ahhhh. Someone pressed the door and I opened for it. And I saw Taeyeon at the door leaning on the wall."

 

Hyoyeon recalls her memory and she looks at Sunny and Tiffany.

 

" Who sent her home??? And what exactly happened?? "

 

She is asking no one.

 

" If something bad was really happened to her, we must thank to the one who saved her."

 

 

* phone ringing *

 

 

" I'll go answer it."

 

Tiffany said and she runs down to the downstair to answer the phone.

 

" Hello?? "

 

" Hey, Tiff. It's me, Jessie."

 

" Yes. Why you call at this late hour?? "

 

" Immmmm. How's Taeng? "

 

" Yes? How do you- "

 

She is surprised as she wonders how Jessica can know about Taeyeon.

 

" Wae?? You still don't know??? "

 

Jessica asks and Tiffany answers immedaitely.

 

" Yes. She came back to house nearly unconcious and now she is sleeping so we still can't know nothing."

 

Tiffany explains and she is waiting for her friend to speak.

 

" Taeyeon was drugged by the vampires from soulkeepers' side and they were about to kill her when Yuri found her."

 

" What??!! Soulkeepers?? "

 

" Yeah. And Yuri fought with them."

 

" Wait, when they came back to Seoul??? "

 

" I don't know, Tiff."

 

Jessica pauses and Tiffany can hear her friend's sigh from the other line.

 

" Tiff, I don't know if I should tell you about it or not. But I want to tell you one thing. Your family is in problem now."

 

" Ummm?? "

 

Tiffany doesn't understand a thing. 

 

" Jessie, what do you mean? "

 

" Tiff, it will be better if you listen from your husband."

 

" But Jessie- "

 

" Bye, Tiff. But don't forget that we are always here for you."

 

Jessica said and she hangs up before Tiffany has time to ask anymore.

 

" Who, Fany?? "

 

Hyoyeon and Sunny come down fron the stairs and they ask. Tiffany sighs and she sits on the couch in the living room.

 

" It's Jessie."

 

" Ummm?? She doesn't sleep yet?? Ha ha. I think her habits change after about 500 years later."

 

Hyoyeon jokes and Sunny laughs along with her. But they notice that Tiffany doesn't laugh so they stop.

 

" Fany-ya, wae?? "

 

" She said that some vampires from soulkeepers tried to kill Tae Tae and Yuri saved her."

 

" What!!! "

 

Both of them are surprised.

 

" And she also said that our family is in a problem."

 

" What does she mean?? "

 

" I don't know either. She didn't tell me."

 

She said and sighs.

 

" I wonder what is happening."

 

" No. I just wonder why Taeyeon didn't tell us!!! "

 

Hyoyeon said while she is hitting on the table with her fist. 

 

" Yes. I wonder why Taeyeon is trying to do herself."

 

" I think she is blaming on herself again."

 

Tiffany said and the two friends look at her.

 

" You know?? About Juhyun."

 

Tiffany whispers but Hyoyeon and Sunny can hear well. 

 

" Yes. May be. She is sensitive when it comes to soulkeepers."

 

Sunny comments and they fall into silence as they are lost in their own thoughts.

 

" I will go check Taeyeon."

 

Tiffany said and she walks up to the upstairs. She inhales before she opens the door of their room.

 

" Huh?? "

 

But she is surprised when she saw her husband packing things.

 

" Tae Tae!! What are you doing??? "

 

Tiffany shouts while she enters into the room. Taeyeon doesn't answer but she continues to pack her bag.

 

" Taeyeon!!! I am talking to you!!! "

 

Tiffany said while she tries to pull out the things back.

 

" Leave me alone, Miyoung!! "

 

Taeyeon shouts and Tiffany shouts back.

 

" No!!! Can you please explain us what is happening???!!! "

 

" I- I can't!!! "

 

" Taeyeon! You don't have to do alone."

 

Hyoyeon and Sunny who come to check the couple because of the noises, come into the room and they said.

 

" Tell us, Taeng. What is happening?? "

 

" We know that something is really happening. Sooyeon called us."

 

" Jung Sooyeon."

 

Taeyeon murmurs and she sighs as she knows that she has no choice but to tell the family. 

 

" You can tell us everything, Taeng. Lucky to us, the kids are oversleeping at their friend's house."

 

" Alright."

 

Taeyeon said after about a minute later. And she explains why she didn't agree Chorong's engaged with Bomi. The three Kim listen to her carefully and their faces change whenever they hear a surprise thing.

 

When Taeyeon has finished with her explanation, Hyoyeon sighs.

 

" Taeyeon-na, are you thinking that you can solve it by yourself??? "

 

" I- "

 

" And you are planning of going to China alone and dragged Chorong back to here??? "

 

" So what should I do??? "

 

" I can't let her to stay with the soulkeeper even for a second."

 

" Taeyeon-na, your way of solving problems is wrong."

 

" What?? "

 

" Do you think they will listen to you if you keep her in the house?? "

 

Sunny asks and Taeyeon shuts up . Hyoyeon puts her hand on Taeyeon's shoulder and she said.

 

" We can do it, Taeyeon. We can solve it together."

 

She said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

xxx xxx xxx

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Unnie, give me."

 

" No. I can carry by myself."

 

Chorong said with a smile. But Bomi doesn't give up yet and she said.

 

" Unnie~~~ You will be tired. I can carry them."

 

" But there are many packs in your hands already."

 

Chorong said but Bomi hits her body with her shoulder playfully.

 

" But I don't want my unnie to be tired."

 

She said and Chorong smiles shyly. 

 

" I can never argue you back."

 

She said and she gives Bomi the bags in her hand which makes Bomi to smile widely.

 

Chorong holds onto Bomi's arm instead and they walk back to their current house. They are going out to buy ingredients to cook for a week.

 

They have been here for ten days already and they are having fun together. Chorong was sad at the first days but Bomi tried every possible way she can to cheer up the older girl. Chorong felt sorry for Bomi and she tries to show her bright side to Bomi.

 

Now, they are having their great honeymoon time at China. And Chorong almost forgot about her house.

 

" Unnie."

 

" Hmmmm?? "

 

" What should we do when we go back to Korea?? "

 

" I don't know. But the first thing I have to do is go to my parents and apologize to them."

 

" Yes. That's right."

 

Bomi agrees and she looks at Chorong.

 

" I am ok with everything if you are ok."

 

She said and Chorong pinches her nose.

 

" You chessy girl!! "

 

She said and Bomi is laughing. 

 

" Unnie, the key is in my jean's pocket."

 

" Arasso."

 

Chorong said and she takes out the key from the pocket. And she opens the door and they enter the house.

 

" I will put them on the table."

 

" Yes."

 

Chorong said while she is pouring two glasses of water for both of them.

 

" Here."

 

" Thanks."

 

Bomi drinks and she said. And the two go to their room to change.

 

" Bomi-ya, I have to change. Go to bathroom."

 

" Awww, unnie~~ Let me see one more time~~~ "

 

" Yah!! What are you talking??!! It's embarrassing!! "

 

Chorong said with a blushing tone and Bomi bites lower lips as she wants to eat this cute unnie. She jumps towards Chrong and kisses her lips which ends with a plop sound.

 

" Bo-ra?? What is that for?? "

 

" For being so cute~~ Hee hee."

 

Bomi said and she kisses on Chorong's forehead before she enters into the bathroom, leaving Choring with red face. She still can't use to this kind of skinship with Bomi. And she still can't believe that she is actually living together with Yoon Bomi.

 

" Unnie, stop blushing and change. If not, I will pull you to the bed immediately when I catch you changing."

 

Bomi shouts from the bathroom which makes Chorong to change immediately. And when she finishes with her changing clothes, the bathroom door opened and Bomi appears with a smile.

 

" Awww, my unnie changed with a flash of light. Ha ha ha. So I need to postpone the bed thing till night."

 

" Yah!! Yoon Bomi!! I am not talking with you anymore!!! "

 

Chorong said and she walks out from the room. Bomi widens her eyes and she follows Chorong quickly.

 

" Unnie!!! I am just joking!!! "

 

She said and she tries to falk with Chorong.

 

" Unnie, I was wrong. Please forgive me."

 

She said but Chorong still pretends that she is angry with Bomi as she likes to listen Bomi's cute whinning beside her.

 

" Unnie~~~ "

 

Chorong takes the apron and she wraps around it on her body. But it seems she finds difficult to tie the string.

 

" Let me help, unnie."

 

Bomi said and she pulls Chorong from the strings. Then she ties the strings for Chorong.

 

Chorong thinks that Bomi is done with the tie but she is wrong. Bomi pulls her and she hugs her tightly from the back.

 

" Yah~~~ Let me go~~ "

 

" No. You have to talk to me!!! "

 

" But you are always teasing me."

 

" Because I love you, unnie~ "

 

Bomi said and Chorong pouts.

 

" Yah~~ I have to make dinner."

 

" I don't care."

 

Bomi said and she starts to kiss Chorong's neck. Chorong tries to resist but how she can run away fron Bomi's magical touch. She gives up and she tilts her head to the side so that it will be easy for Bomi to kiss. 

 

Bomi turns Chorong around and she crushes her lips on Chorong. Chorong immediately responds to the kiss while Bomi's hands wrap around her waist.

 

Bomi slowly pushes Chorong to the counter and she puts her on it. And Chorong pulls Bomi towards her more.

 

When Bomi is about to level up……………

 

 

* Door bell ringing *

 

 

Both of them stop as they hear the door bell. 

 

" Bbom-ah, go get the door."

 

" Aish!!! I will kill whoever at the door."

 

Bomi angrily said and Chorong laughs at the cute Bomi as the younger one skips her way to the door. Bomi opens the door while she is shouting,

 

" Who is it??? "

 

" It's just me!!! "

 

" Huh?? "

 

Bomi is surprised to see her at the door. But Hyoyeon doesn't care and she enters into the house.

 

" You are staying in a small house??? "

 

She asks and Bomi can't still answer as she is so surprised to see Hyoyeon here.

 

" Bbom-ah, who is it?? "

 

Chorong follows her and she asks. But her eyes become widen when she saw Hyoyeon.

 

" Aunty Hyo? "

 

" Chorong-na!! "

 

Hyoyeon opens her arms and Chorong runs rowards her arms.

 

" Aunty!!! How did you find us??? "

 

" I have my own ways."

 

She said while she winks at Chorong. Chorong pouts and she pulls her to sit on the couch in the living room.

 

" Unnie, have a talk with aunty. I will go get something to drink."

 

Bomi said and she is about to enter the kitchen when Hyoyeon stops her.

 

" Bomi-ya, come and sit here. You are now a family and I have to something to tell to both of you."

 

She said and Chorong and Bomi look at each other. But Bomi joins Chorong on the couch and they are now waiting for Hyoyeon to speak.

 

" Kids, actually, we have something really big and really important thing that we hide from you. And you are related to this, Chorong."

 

She starts and the kids are now concentrating on her.

 

Hyoyeon sighs.

 

" It started 500 years ago. Have you ever heard about the legendary of Yoon Doojoon and Park Jiyeon??? "

 

She starts and she tells them the story of young Kim family and Kwon family 500 years ago.

 

500 years ago when they have two lovely maknaes called Im Yoona and Seo Juhyun in the family.