Lost

Don't Play With My Heart

" Concentrate your mind in your heart… There will be a light source inside your heart… You can feel it… Concentrate… Concentrate…"

 

Bomi is closing her eyes… She is following CL's lead… And she is now sitting in the air while white light is radiating out from her body…

 

She doesn't think anything… The only know she knows is she has to save Chorong unnie… So, she has to practise as much as she can… If she doesn't have any power, she will not be able to fight against Park Jiyeon the evil…

 

" Huuuuu…"

 

Bomi opens her eyes and she slowly puts her legs on the floor… CL smiles and claps three times…

 

" Not bad… You are doing good…"

 

" But Ajjuma… Can I really be able to save Chrong unnie if I do like this?? "

 

" Of course…"

 

CL nods…

 

" Your unnie will be controlled by Park Jiyeon's soul at the time when the moon turns red… She will kill everyone who will against her… So, you need to stop this to happen… If not, many innocent will have to die including your unnie…"

 

" I have a question… I need the Loveless Sword, right?? Where is it?? "

 

" It may be with Park Bom…"

 

" Who is she? "

 

CL points at the sofa…

 

" Let's sit… I'll explain you…"

 

" Okay…"

 

They sit down together… CL looks away and she starts the story…

 

" You know about legendary Soulkeeper Yoon Doojoon, right? "

 

" Yes… I once read about him…"

 

" After he died, we, the four successors after him, took his place… Me, Park Bom, Dara and Minzy… But me and the three had very big argument… Master Yoon only killed the bad vampires… But Park Bom hated campires for her personal reasons… A vampire family destroyed their village and killed everyone… So she always wanted to take revenge… When she became one of the four leaders, she started killing all vampires…"

 

" This is so ! "

 

" Yes… I thought like this too… But the other two took her side and they started killing vampires for their fun… But they also make their own vampires so that all vampires will not be disappeared… When they want to play, they usually hunt down the vampires…"

 

Bomi sighs…

 

" And I don't agree with them anymore… So, I left them… I stayed alone in a forest and forgot about the outside world till I got a prophecy…"

 

CL leans to the back and crosses her legs…

 

" I clearly remembered that day… It was raining heavily… And an old women came to my place… I don't know where she came from… She only asks me to let her stay for a night… And at that night, she said that prophecy with a dark loud voice…"

 

" She said, today, a new Park Jiyeon's Soul will be born… And after 500 years later, the true successor of Soulkeeper will be born too… That successor will be a female… She will get back the Sword and bring justice to the world again…"

 

" I was so surprised… When I asked again, she said she didn't remember what she had said… And in the morning when I came back from looking for fruits, she had gone already… From that time, I came back into the human world and worked to become rich like today…"

 

" 20 years ago, I heard that two Soulkeepers were falling in love… As you have already known, it's your appa and omma… And I went to meet them as it is sure their daughter will be the strongest Soulkeeper…"

 

" When I met them, they were too scared of their daughter being killed by Park Bom… I promised them to protect you… And when they died, Im NaNa the wolf took care of you… And I am always secretly watching over you…"

 

" So, this is my destiny?? To fight against Park Jiyeon's soul…"

 

" Yeah… On that day, I'm sure Park Bom will come to you with Loveless Sword… You must take it from her… And you have to fight against Park Jiyeon…"

 

" What if I die?? "

 

" That's why I'm training you how to use your powers… I can't let you die easily…"

 

" Ahhh… Stop talking about death… It makes me sick…"

 

" HaHaHa…"

 

" Don't laugh Ajjuma… I'm only 18… I don't want to die yet…"

 

Bomi pouts… 

 

 

* Phone ringinggg *

 

 

Both CL and Bomi look at Bomi's phone which is noisily ringing… Bomi checks the caller and she finds that it's Eunji…

 

" Wait… Who is it?? "

 

" Jung Eunji… My bestfriend…"

 

" What is she?? "

 

" Umm?? "

 

Bomi blinks… And she understands immediately…

 

" Ahhh… A vampire…"

 

" Bomi-ah… Is it safe to talk to vampires? I mean vampires are thinking as Soulkeepers will kill them… And vice vasa, they can attack us as they have to protect their lives…"

 

" It'a okay, Ajjuma… She is my best friend… She will never hurt me…"

 

Bomi answers with a smile… And she answers the phone…

 

" Hello, Eunji-ah…"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

xxx                                      xxx                                     xxx

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Unnie!!! Unnie!!!! NaNa unnie!!! "

 

" Yah! Why are you shoutinggggg??? "

 

NaNa shouts back and comes out from the kitchen… Sulli pulls Krystal inside the house and she told her to sit in the living room…

 

" Unnie, come here for a moment…"

 

" What? "

 

NaNa saw Krystal and she wears a smile immediately…

 

" Ahhh… You took a friend?? Wait a minute… I'll go make something to eat…"

 

" No, thanks, ajjuma… I'm here to ask a question…"

 

Krystal said and NaNa seems confused… Krystal stands up amd bows…

 

" Hello… I'm Kwon Krystal… The daughter of Kwon Corp… And I'm a vampire…"

 

" Ummm… Okay… So… What can I help you? "

 

" We know all about everything…"

 

" Yes? "

 

" Yoon Bomi… Is the Strongest Soulkeeper on the earth…"

 

Krystal said and NaNa widens her eyes…

 

" How you - "

 

" It's not important… But Ajjuma… You must help us…"

 

NaNa falls on the couch lifelessly… She has no idea of how the kids find out this…

 

" We all knew about the secret… And Chorong unnie is changing now… She will turn into a demon on Red Fullmoon day… And Yoon Bomi will have to kill her… We all know…"

 

" Ajjuma, according to the legend, the person who takes care of the Soulkeeper has the key of the secret library… And it is you…"

 

Krystal said…

 

" I have to go into the library… And I have to find the way to remove the curse… We have to save Chorong unnie… She is innocent here… We can't let her die…"

 

" I have no idea how you kids know everything…"

 

" Unnie, we all know… Now, our friends are training to be in the battle… Me and Krys are here to look for the way to remove the curse… Please help us…"

 

NaNa is staring at them for a few seconds… And she sighs…

 

" I know you guys are not kids anymore… Okay… Follow me…"

 

NaNa said and she takes the two kids to the kitchen… And she removes the fridge to the side…

 

" I never know we have a secret chamber inside the house…"

 

Sulli whispers to Krystal… They follow NaNa along the secret path and finally they reach at the end of the path… NaNa sighs and she puts her hand on the rock that is blocking their way…

 

" Cool…"

 

The rock melts like wax and a door appears… NaNa takes off her pandent and she opens the door… 

 

" Welcome from Soulkeeper's library…"

 

" Huh…"

 

Sulli and Krystal enters the library with jaw drops… There are many many books on the shelves which are as high as a tower… 

 

" How I can read all of them in five days??? "

 

Krystals whispers… NaNa points to one side…

 

" Here… They are books about curses and ways to remove… You can find there…"

 

But she sighs…

 

" This Library… It is only for the Soulkeepers… I don't know it is right to let a Vampire reading them… They are enemies nevertheless…"

 

" Ajjuma… Friends or enemies is what we decide… Yoon Bomi is our friend… Even if she is a soulkeeper, we will not fight her… We don't have to follow rules and principles all the time… No one said A Soulkeeper must kill A Vampire and vice vasa… Yoon Doojoon only killed the bad ones as far as I know…"

 

" You are right, you little brave one…"

 

NaNa smiles…

 

" Friends or enemies… This is our choice… Okay Okay… Read carefully… Take your time… I'll be waiting outside… And protect you two…"

 

" Nae… Thank you…"

 

NaNa goes out and she closes the door for them… Krystal turns to Sulli and jokes…

 

" If I give half of this books to Yookyung unnie, I bet she will go crazy…"

 

" HaHa… May be…"

 

" But I'm not sure too… What if I cannot find a way??? "

 

" Don't worry, Krys… You can do it…"

 

Krystal sighs… And she forces a smile…

 

" Imm… Okay… I'll not waste time… Let's start reading…"

 

" Immm…"

 

The two kids then take out random books and start searching about Park Jiyeon and her curse…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

xxx                                    xxx                                    xxx

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" You sure you will be okay alone? "

 

" Nae… Don't worry for me…"

 

" Alright… I'll be watching here…"

 

" Okay…"

 

Bomi said and she comes out from the car… She enters into their school compound and directly comes to the place that she told Eunji to meet… 

 

She saw that Eunji is already there… Bomi smiles and calls her…

 

" Yah! Jung Eunji!! "

 

" Bomi-ah…"

 

Bom jogs her way to Eunji…

 

" Yah! Where have you been?? Why are you disappearing?? "

 

" I have some matters…"

 

" Do you know what is happening to Chorong unnie? "

 

Eunji asks and Bomi sighs…

 

" Yes, I know… I know everything…"

 

Bomi said and she explains Eunji what she is doing now… Eunji listens and she sighs…

 

" So, what will you do now?? "

 

" I don't know…"

 

" Do you believe her? "

 

" I don't know, Eunji-ah… I just found out I'm a Soulkeeper and I have to kill Park Jiyeon… This is all I know…"

 

" What wil you do with Chorong unnie? "

 

" We broke up…"

 

" What! "

 

Bomi gulps…

 

" Yesterday, she came to see me… I was too worried for her as if I come closer to her, Park Jiyeon's Soul will notice me and hurt her… I thought it is the best for her to stay away from me…"

 

" Yah~~ Pabo-ah… It's not the way… Now, Chorong unnie is suffering a lot… She is in terrible condition…"

 

Bomi blinks fast to hold her tears…

 

" But what can I do currently?? Hmmm?? "

 

" Don't be a fool, Yoon Bomi… We all know she needs some mental support…"

 

" Eunji-ah…"

 

" You said you love her, right?? You have to be together with her all the time… You have to be with her in every situation… You have to be by her side no matter what… This is the love of a vampire… That's why she came to see you…"

 

" She still didn't know I'm the Soulkeeper…"

 

" Tell her… Bomi-ah, please… And get her back… Everyone knows you two love each other… Don't make the things worse… We all are trying hard to help you…"

 

" What do you mean help? "

 

" We are now making our own army… Wolves joined us… Krystal and Sulli are now reading books in the secret library and looking for a way to remove the curse from Chorong unnie… We all are here to help you two… Why you want to give up?? Hmmm?? "

 

" I - "

 

" Yoon Bomi… Don't think too much… You can do it… Trust me… Right now, Chorong unnie needs you the most… You shouldn't leave her…"

 

Eunji stands up…

 

" I have to go now, Bomi-ah… Think carefully… I know you are afraid of killing Chorong unnie… But if you love her, you have to face it… You have to save her from Park Jiyeon… In the right way… Not avoiding…"

 

Eunji said and she pads on Bomi's shoulder… And she walks away… Bomi is still sitting at there… And she is thinking what she should do…

 

Eunji has said Chorong unnie is in terrible condition… What is happening to her???

 

She becomes more and more worried for Chorong… Bomu stands up and angrily shouts…

 

" Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh "

 

 

* Thunder roaringgggg *

 

 

The sky is broken with thunder roarings and a stormy wind is covering the place… CL runs immediately to Bomi as soon as she hears the noises…

 

When she arrives, she saw Bomi kneeling on the ground… Her body is radiating with thunderous white lightings… And Bomi is crying like a kid…

 

CL sighs and whispers…

 

" Poor Forbidden Young Love…"