Runaway part I

Don't Play With My Heart

Five days later……………………

 

 

It has been five days since Chorong and Bomi last meet. Chorong locked up herself in her room and she doesn't want to meet anyone. She acts as normal as possible but she can't help herself missing Bomi.

 

She always thinks about Bomi and remembers their moments. But she doesn't try to do anything because Bomi has told her that she will take care of everything. She has to believe Bomi.

 

And today is the normal evening for the Kim family. They are sitting in the dinning room and having the dinner together.

 

Taeyeon is sitting at the top of the table. And beside her are Hyoyeon and Sunny. Namjoo, Jiyoung and Chorong are sitting all together beside the aunties. 

 

Tiffany refuses to sit beside Taeyeon and so she just sits beside Chorong. She doesn't talk to her husband since that day and she also doesn't sleep with her in the same room anymore.

 

Taeyeon knows that everyone is angry with her for that day and she wants to explain them but she can't as she wants to hide this from everyone. So she only lets them to be angry at her.

 

Chorong doesn't have any appetite for dinner but she has to sit here as she doesn't want her parents to be worried for her. She plays with the food in her plate with the spoon.

 

" Unnie."

 

She hears a whisper and feels that someone is holding her hand under the table. She looks down and saw that Jiyoung is trying to put something in her hand. She takes a secret glance at Jiyoung and meets with the younger girl's eyes.

 

" What?? "

 

She whispers and she feels that Jiyoung puts a thing in her hand.

 

" Bomi."

 

She mouths a name and Chorong becomes excited when she hears her lover's name. She widens her eyes and takes a secret glance to Taeyeon. But lucky to her, Taeyeon is not looking at her so she takes the thing from Jiyoung's hand and puts it in her pocket of the pant. Then she pretends to be normal and eats the dinner quickly.

 

" I'm done."

 

She announces and she stands up. 

 

" I will be in my room."

 

Chorong said and she walks to her room quickly. Then she locks her room and runs onto her bed.

 

" Hhhu."

 

She exhales a hot breathe and she sits on the bed excitedly.

 

" Bomi."

 

She whispers her lover's name and the love for Bomi is coming out more from her heart. She slowly opens her fist and saw an origami of a heart in her hand.

 

She slowly unfolds the paper and reads Bomi's letter.

 

 

" Unnie, it's been a long time we last met. Are you ok??? I am so worried for you. I knew about you from Jiyoung. She told me that you are locked in your room and your daddy took your phone away. I want to call you or meet you but I am afraid of your daddy What if she knows us and scold you??? So we thought for a solution and finally I decided to write a letter to you."

 

Chorong pauses reading and she sighs. She knows how Bomi is feeling and she feels really sorry for her. She reads the letrer again.

 

" I have asked Jiyoung already. She said she will help us. Unnie, I will send letters to you when I miss you. And please reply me if it is possible. Unnie, I don't have many time. Your sister is complainting about I am too slow. So I will just stop. I wrote this letter because I just want to tell you that I am fine. I will write to you again in a few days. Unnie, please don't cry anymore. And just wait a little. I will come to you."

 

Chorong wipes the tears that are formed in her eyes. 

 

How she can understand me so well????

 

She then continues to read the last part of the letter.

 

" Unnie, I am finding a way that I can be together with you. We are now away from each other but I believe our loves are still alive because our hearts are intertwined. Don't forget that I love you. Please stay strong and wait for me. I will write to you more. Bye, unnie. I miss you. And love you a lot.

 

 

 

 

PS : Unnie, I sent you a kiss with this letter. Please accept it."

 

Chorong smiles and she slowly closes her eyes. The tears that she kept in her eyes roll down in her cheek and her lips become tremble. But she imagine Bomi in front of her.

 

" Bomi-ya, I miss you."

 

She whispers and opens the eyes again. She then remembers that she has to reply the letter and so she starts to search for the pencil and paper.

 

 

 

 

 

The next morning……………………

 

Chorong is holding the letter origami in her hand all the time but she doesn't have a chance to give it to Jiyoung because Taeyeon keeps talking with Jiyoung about Chorong's departure from school. 

 

Yes, Taeyeon doesn't let Chorong to go to school anymore. So she made Jiyoung to talk with the headmaster. And so Chorong doesn't have any chance to give the letter to Jiyoung.

 

After the breakfast, Chorong walks back to her room and she is angry by herself as she doesn't have any courage to give the letter to Jiyoung.

 

She looks down from her window and saw that Jiyoung and Namjoo are about to go to school. She is thinking what to do and at that time, lucky to her, Jiyoung looks up to her room.

 

" Jiyoung-na."

 

She waves the origami in her hand and Jiyoung understands this. Chorong doesn't think too much and she drops the letter from the window of her room.

 

Jiyoung catches the letter and Sunny makes a glance at Jiyoung. Jiyoung bites her lower lip as she is afraid of Aunty Sunny but Sunny doesn't say a thing and she is just entering into the car.

 

Jiyoung sighs and she looks up Chorong again. Then she makes an ok sign with her hand and Chorong nods. She watches Jiyoung and Namjoo enter into the car and the car drives off till it disappears from her sight.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Two weeks later………………

 

 

" Unnie~"

 

Jiyoung whispers and she puts the letter in Chorong's hand. Chorong quickly puts in her pocket and she runs up to her room.

 

This is the fifth letter from Bomi. They have been writing to each other and try to lessen the mind of rememberance for each other. And Jiyoung becomes the best cupid for them.

 

Chorong climbs onto the bed like always and she smiles widely. 

 

" Bomi is so caring to me."

 

She whispers and kisses the letter before she opens it. She then smiles and starts to read the letter.

 

 

* Bang *

 

 

At that time, the door opens and Taeyeon appears at the door.

 

" CHORONG!! "

 

She shouts and she is staring at Chorong with flaming eyes. Chorong is trembling and she is looking at Taeyeon with wide eyes.

 

But Taeyeon is walking towards her and she grabs the letter from Chorong's hand.

 

" Give me that."

 

" Daddy!! No!! "

 

Chorong tries to take back the letter but Taeyeon has already taken it. She then reads the letter and bites her lower lip.

 

* clack *

 

She the tears the letter and throws it out of the window. 

 

" Chorong, are you connecting with her???? "

 

" Daddy, I - "

 

" What have I said??? I told you to break up with her!!! Why don't you listen to me???!! "

 

" How can I, daddy??? I love her and I can't stop myself. I want to - "

 

" Shut up!!! I don't want to hear anything more. I told you to break up and you have to follow my words."

 

" Daddy, don't try to force me. I always listen to you but I can't this time."

 

" What!! "

 

" I love her and I can't stay away from her."

 

" Chorong!!! Stop now!! "

 

" Daddy, you are so selfish!! You only see for yourself. You never think our feelings!! I'm not your toy."

 

" You- "

 

Taeyeon becomes angry and she raises her hand. Chorong quickly closes her eyes and she is expecting a slap from her daddy. But-

 

" Kim Taeyeon!!! What are you doing??? "

 

Tiffany quickly enters the room and she stands in between Taeyeon and Chorong.

 

" Just talk. You don't need to beat my daughter!! "

 

Tiffany shouts and she quickly hugs Chorong who is now crying badly. Taeyeon is looking at the crying girl and she feels that something is stuck in . She wants to run to her daughter, hugs her and tells her that it is ok but she can't.

 

Tiffany looks at her and she said.

 

" You are so selfish, Taeyeon. Get out, please. And leave my daughter alone."

 

" Tell your daughter by yourself, Pany. I can beat her if I lose control."

 

Taeyeon said and she gets out from the room with heavy steps as she wants to hide her tears from them.

 

Chorong is still crying while she is snuggling more to Tiffany. The mother rubs her back and she hugs her daughter lightly.

 

" Don't cry, Chorong-na."

 

" Mommy, what can I do??? I love her. I love her so much. And it is killing me."

 

" I know. I know. Don't cry."

 

The mother sighs and she continues caressing her daughter's hair. Chorong's cry becomes sobbing and finally she falls asleep in her mother arms.

 

" Chorong-na, mommy is so sorry. I can't help you. And it is so hurt to see you in this condition."

 

Tiffany whispers and she gently kisses on her forehead as she doesn't want to wake her up. Then she decides to sleep with her poor daughter tonight.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

xxx xxx xxx

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" What!!! "

 

Bomi said while she is slapping on the table with both of her hands and stands up from her seat.

 

" Unnie is alright??? Did daddy hurt her??? "

 

" Bomi unnie, calm down please."

 

Jiyoung said and Eunji and Naeun grab her from both arms and force her to sit back. Bomi sighs and she shakes her head.

 

" This is all my false. If I didn't write to her, she will not be caught."

 

She weakly said and Eunji pads her shoulder.

 

" It's not your false. Don't blame on yourself."

 

" But I am so stupid. I promised unnie that I will take care of everything and now, all I do is making trouble to her. Aish!!! "

 

" Bomi unnie, you should calm down. We can think a solution all together."

 

" Yes. We all are behind you."

 

" Thank you, guys."

 

Bomi said. She is now together with the kids from the two vampire families. They all feel sorry for the poor couple and they are now having a meeting of Chorong's emergency situation.

 

" I don't know what I should do."

 

" Bomi unnie, you really love our unnie??? "

 

Namjoo who has been silent all the time asks suddenly. Bomi is surprised by the random question from the younger girl but she nods her head confidently.

 

" Yes. I really love her."

 

" Can you stay with her forever??? "

 

" I can."

 

Namjoo stares at Bomi and she said.

 

" Then steal her."

 

" Yes??? "

 

" Steal her from daddy and run away from here."

 

" Namjoo-ya! "

 

Jiyoung tries to stop her sister but Namjoo shakes her head.

 

" No, unnie. We will not tell Daddy nicely. I know her too well. She will never let them. The only way they can be together is run away from daddy."

 

Namjoo said. And she notices that a figure is staring her from the table beside them. Namjoo sighs as she knows who it is. 

 

She didn't meet or talk with Hayoung since that day. Hayoung tries every way to talk with her but she always refues them. She still doesn't have any confidence to talk with Hayoung yet.

 

She knows that running away from reality is not the solution but she doesn't know what to do now. She loves Hayoung but she doesn't dare to believe her anymore.

 

So she is taking space from Hayoung by herself. She knows that Hayoung is following her everywhere and tries to make eyecontact with her. But she just pretends like she doesn't know anything.

 

" Namjoo is right."

 

She is taken back to reality by Eunji. 

 

" I think this is the only way. Bomi-ya, you should try this if you want to be together with her."

 

" Yes, Bomi unnie. We can help you, too."

 

2eun said and Bomi thinks for a few seconds. Then she asks them.

 

" But where should we go??? We don't have any place to run away."

 

" Umm?? "

 

Yookyung claps her hands suddenly and she suggests.

 

" What about China?? Naeun-na, you have a house that appa will give you when you will get married. We can lend it to them."

 

" Oh, right."

 

Krystal also agrees and Naeun remembers that.

 

" Ahh. I forgot about this. Yes. Yes. We can ask appa for the key. You can hide there."

 

" And I can give you my cards."

 

Yookyung also adds and Jiyoung nods.

 

" Bomi unnie, you should decide now."

 

" I- "

 

Bomi looks at her friends. They all are waiting for her decision. 

 

" Chorong unnie."

 

She knows that her unnie is so hurt and she is suffering alone in her room. She has to rescue her from there. If she really loves Chorong unnie, she should try to do something.

 

She nods and she decides.

 

" Alright. I will steal unnie."

 

" Good."

 

" You are doing the right, Bomi."

 

" But when should we start?? "

 

Krystal asks and they look at each other. Bomi said.

 

" We will make a plan first. Then we should start it as soon as possible."

 

" Ok. Let's make a plan then."

 

Eunji said and their heads are gather together again to make a plan.

 

 

 

 

Now, Bomi is making plans with the naughty gang to steal Chorong from her daddy.