Happy

Don't Play With My Heart

Naeun is lying across the couch and she is putting her feet on Eunji's thighs. The later is polishing Naeun's nails and they are enjoying their moment.

 

At that time, Jessica is walking into the living room and she makes a glance at the couple. Then she walks straight to the youngest member of the family who is sitting at the table and doing her homework.

 

" Krys, here."

 

" Thanks, omma."

 

She looks up Jessica and answers. She has been doing her homework since she has come hack from school.

 

" Hey, Krys. When will you finish your homework?? Let's play some game!! "

 

" No. I have an exam tomorrow."

 

Krystal answers to her sister. Naeun sighs as she can't understand her sister.

 

" But Krys. You really don't need to study anymore. You have known everyone of the subjects super well. May be you know more than the teachers. Why you have to study that much?? "

 

" Unnie, you don't understand. There are many things that we don't know about the world. And I like to study. So I am studying. That's all."

 

She said while she is putting down her pencil.

 

" Krystal, how many times you stand first in your classes?? "

 

Eunji asks her. 

 

" I don't remember. I only remember that I stand second for thirteen times and third for five times. That's all. And all I got are first. So I can't count."

 

" Really??? You really are a smart kid."

 

Eunji said with a wide eyes. Naeun pouts and she lightly pushes Eunji with her legs.

 

" Eunji-ya, the truth is that she is crazy about the study because she has no love. See me. I never get first in the class in my life but I am not sad. Because I have you and I have love. That's the happiness of my life."

 

Naeun said and Eunji gives a squeeze to her girlfriend's leg. 

 

" That's right. I also never get no.1 in class. Studying is not interesting."

 

With that voice, Sooyoung enters into the living room.

 

With a package of blood in her hand.

 

Jessica widens her eyes and she points to the blood pack.

 

" Yah!! Sooyoung!! What are you doing??? "

 

" Ummm?? I'm drawing."

 

Sooyoung is a famous artist. And she doesn't have to go to work as her studio is at home.

 

" No. I mean the blood in your hand!! "

 

Sica said her with a glare and Sooyoung blinks for a few times and she looks at the blood pack in her hand.

 

" You mean... this??? "

 

" Yes. Exactly. Blood is not a cheap thing. We have to try many steps to get a package of blood. And today's the animals' blood become expensive day by day. What if we can't find blood anymore??? "

 

" But this is just a blood pack."

 

" You call it a pack???? You always drink it if I am not looking at you!!! "

 

Sica changes into hellsica mode and Sooyoung gets scary because of her dolphin scream.

 

" Si... Si... Sica... No... I... I... "

 

" Now, listen. We only need to drink a pack of blood once a month per maximum. So don't touch anyone of them without my permission."

 

Jessica said while she is pointing her index finger at Sooyoung's nosetip.

 

" UNDERSTAND??? "

 

" Ye...ye... yes."

 

Sooyoung answers shakily. At that time, the main door opened and Yookyung enters the house while she is playing with the carkey in her hand.

 

When she sees the situation between Sooyoung and Jessica, she immediately understand what is happening.

 

" Omma!!! "

 

She shouts and hugs Jessica while she is pulling her away from her aunty.

 

" Yookyung. What are you doing??? "

 

" Omma. I love you."

 

She said and she makes her to sit on the couch. Naeun and Eunji have to sit up to give space for Jessica.

 

" Yookyung-na, I know something is happening. Don't tell me you have done a mess again."

 

" Omma. You really think I am a trouble-maker?? "

 

She said while she enters into her omma's embrace. Sica slaps on her shoulder and she said.

 

" Wae?? You always make troubles. Am I wrong?? Tell me what you have done again today."

 

Sica said and Yookyung sighs.

 

" This time is not a big deal."

 

She said.

 

 

 

Flashback

 

 

" Get off, baby."

 

Yookyung smiles at her and she opens the door for her. The girl gets off from the car.

 

" Here."

 

Yookyung gives her arm to link and the girl happily holds onto it. They both enter the canteen where that boy is waiting for her.

 

" Hello, oppa."

 

" Aww, Yookyung-na. I have been waiting- who is she??? "

 

He notices the presence of third party. Yookyung smirks and she sits in front of him.

 

" My girlfriend."

 

She said as it is not a big deal. He widens his eyes and his face is dark.

 

" Then what about me??? "

 

" You?? You are my ex."

 

" Baby, don't break up with me. I love you and I want to spend the rest of my live with you."

 

" I don't care. I dated with you and now I am dating with her. So we are over."

 

" But- "

 

" I have a date with my girlfriend so please leave if you have no work here."

 

She said. He glares at her with flaming eyes and then leaves. Yookyung raises one of her eyebrows and talks with the girl beside her like nothing happens.

 

After spending their time for a long time there, they come back to their car. Everyone whispers about her as they see another new one beside Yookyung.

 

Yookyung doesn't care about them as this is not her first time being called as a player. She puts out her sunglasses and wears it. 

 

Hmmmm. She knows very well that now she is super cool.

 

They both get into her car and Yookyung starts the engine. But at that time, the girl beside her leans towards her and she tries to peck her.

 

" What are you doing??? "

 

Yookyung moves away from her and she asks. The girl smiles sedatively and she tries to come closer to her again.

 

" Wae?? Can I touch and kiss my girlfriend?? "

 

" Girlfriend?? Who?? "

 

" You of course."

 

" Huh?? Are you crazy?? "

 

Yookyung said coldly. And she leans towards the door to the other side. Then she opens the door for the girl.

 

" Get out before I kick you out."

 

" Bo-ra!! "

 

" Out."

 

She pulls off the girl from the car. The girl tries to resist her pull so Yookyung accidently tears her blouse up at the arm level.

 

" Goodbye."

 

She said and she drives off the car. The girl is so angry and she is looking at the car which is moving away from her.

 

But her face lights up when the car is moving backwards to her. And it stops beside her.

 

She quickly wears a pout on her face so that she could be cute in Yookyung's eyes. The windowpane of the car is down and Yookyung is appeared at there while she is loosely hanging the glasses on her nose bridge.

 

" Hey, I have forgotten to give you this."

 

She said and she puts out her hand from the window. There is a paper in her hand.

 

" I have written ten times the real amount of your blouse in it. Regard this as a repay and don't try to get near to me next time."

 

She smirks drops the check from the window. Then she fixs the glasses again. 

 

" Bye bye."

 

She said coldly and drives away. The girl is so surprised and embrassed as she has been embrassed in front of the whole school.

 

But everyone is not surprised by this. Because this is Kwon Yookyung they are talking about.

 

The great player of the school will do this kind of thing if she wants. And this is so sure that Yookyung will have another boyfriend or girlfriend in a week as everyone wants to date the daughter of the Kwon.

 

 

 

 

End of Flashback

 

 

 

 

 

" And I did nothing wrong omma."

 

Yookyung finishes her story. Naeun pouts and she knocks on Yookyung head.

 

" Ahh. Naeun!! It's hurt!! "

 

" Hurt or not. But you are playing others' hearts."

 

" I am not playing their hearts. They just want to date me for money or fame and I just want to spend my times with fun. So there is no part of hurting them."

 

Yookyung said and Sica slaps her again.

 

" But I don't like players. I don't have to worry for Naeun as she is dating with Eunji for two years already. And I don't have to worry for Krystal as she is not interested in anything except her books. But you. You are using others instead of her. You became a player."

 

" Who said my daughter is a player?? "

 

" Appa!! "

 

They all said when they saw Yuri walking down from the stairs. Yuri is smiling and she sits beside Jessica.

 

" She is just finding the right one for her. Yookyung-na, what do we call ourselves?? "

 

" Love seeker."

 

They both said in unison and laugh by theirselves.

 

" Yah!!! Don't give reasons. You players!! "

 

" No, Sicababy. I was also a player before. And I stopped that habit after I have met you. Yookyung is just the same like me."

 

She covers her daughter and she has to receive a deadly glare from her wife. Yuri quickly turns to Eunji as she wants to change the topic.

 

" Eunji-ya, I want to meet the human friend of yours. Ummmmm, Bomi. That's her name, right??? I want to meet her. Can you take her home?? "

 

" Yes, Yul appa. I will. "

 

" Immm. That's good."

 

" Seobang!! I know what you are doing!! "

 

She said and all of the Kwon jump up due to her dolphin scream. Sooyoung widens her eyes and she signals Krystal to get up.

 

The others see them and they all try to run away from there.

 

" Ahhh, I have to go shower. Omma, appa, I'm going."

 

Yookyung said and she runs up to the upstairs. Naeun also extends her arms.

 

" Eunji-ya, I'm so tired. Let's go to sleep in our room. Get up."

 

She pulls up Eunji and they also follow Yookyung.

 

" I'm going to my room to study. Aunty Soo, help me with my study."

 

" Sure!!! "

 

Krystal announces and Sooyoung agrees immediately although she will definitely not understand what Krystal will be doing.

 

Everyone is leaving the living room and only Yulsic is left.

 

" Seobang??? "

 

" Sicababy, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to break your words. But I really think that this is not a false to be a player."

 

" But Seobang, you are making her to be exactly like Yoona."

 

Jessica said without thinking. But the name 'Yoona' makes Yuri to shut up and she hangs down her head.

 

Jessica widens her eyes as she knows that she has made a mistake. Yuri can't stand that name. She has been forgetting this story for a long time.

 

" Seobang-na, I'm sorry."

 

She holds onto Yuri's hand. She knows very well that Yoona has been Yuri's favourite sister. And her loss made Yuri to change a lot.

 

But after they have left their friends, they found new girls and they made their own new family.

 

The first one who joined the family is Naeun. She is a lonely vampire who doesn't know what to do or where to go as she is transformed into a vampire without knowing herself.

 

They are afraid that she will be killed by soulkeepers if she is going on the road like this so they take her to the family.

 

Yookyung is already a vampire, too when they found her. She is lying on the ground in the forest and they took her with them.

 

Yookyung said that her girlfriend transformed her. But she said that girlfriend of hers only want to drink her blood and she left her in the forest.

 

The Kwon took her with them and she becomes the twins with Naeun as they reach into the family within the same year.

 

And she doesn't believe in love anymore since that time so she becomes a player. Yuri doesn't stop her also so that Yookyung becomes a skillful player for centuries.

 

And Krystal is the last one to join the family. At that time, she was dying by the small pox virus. And Yuri has to transformed her as they can't let this girl to die.

 

Krystal is a good girl. She exactly looks like Jessica and so she can easily be a Kwon.

 

The family is happily living in Seoul and they possess many branches of business. And Eunji enters their family when Naeun met them two years ago.

 

She is a gipsy vampire who is going everywhere and staying on trees. So Naeun begged them to accept her to the family. And Eunji becomes a family member.

 

And they have been forgetting about the past in these five hundred years. 

 

 

The past that they never want to remember.

 

" Seobang-na, I'm sorry."

 

Jessica said while she is holding on Yuri's hand. Yuri looks up her and Jessica sees no tear from Yuri. She smiles weakly and pads her hand.

 

" No, Sica. You did nothing wrong. If I want to blame, the only one who needed to be blamed on is Kim Taeyeon."

 

She said and Jessica sighs.

 

" Seobang-na, Taeyeon has nothing to do with this."

 

" Yes, she did."

 

Yuri said firmly. And she looks at Jessica.

 

" She has. I want to take revenge from her for that if I can. I want to tell Yookyung to date one of her children if I can."

 

Yuri said and Jessica's jaw drops.

 

" Seobang!! You are so childish!! "

 

She said while she is slapping her thigh. Yuri smiles at Jessica.

 

" Sicababy, how can I hurt Taeng??? Although I want to throw a fist to her face, she was my close friend. And the problem is that I can't hate her. You know, she was so protective of Fany when we all were together. And I can definitely tell that she will be so overprotective of her children if she has."

 

" But Seobang, we don't know where they are."

 

" Yeah."

 

Yuri said. Both of them remember their friends whose have been separated from them for centuries.

 

" Come here, Sicababy."

 

Yuri calls her and Sica immediately runs into her arms.

 

" Awww, my wife. I don't know what will happen to me if you are not with me."

 

Yuri said and Sica smiles in satisfaction.

 

" You still love me even after a thousand years??? "

 

" Yep. You are the most beautiful girl in my eyes. Today's beauty like Selena Gomaz or Taylor Swift can't defeat you."

 

" Chessy."

 

Jessica smiles and she lightly hits Yuri's chest with her head.

 

" Awww. That's hurt."

 

" Sorry. Sorry. "

 

Jessica rubs the spot and she pecks on her Seobang's cheek making Yuri to smile.

 

" So sweet!! "

 

Naeun said while she is peeking at their parents from the stairs.

 

" But I thought that were going to fight."

 

Sooyoung said.

 

" But Aunty Soo, you know how much they love each other. They will never fight like you think. And I am also envious of their love."

 

Yookyung said while she is stealing the blood pack from Sooyoung's hand.

 

" But seriously, we shouldn't peek them like this."

 

" Relax Krys. They don't mind us."

 

Eunji pads her shoulder and the younger girl nods. The parents in the living room who is hearing everything they are talking, are giggling silently.

 

They really don't mind to show their love in front of their kids. 

 

 

And the Kwon are living in an easy life for years. Their lives are so peaceful and they are a happy family.

 

 

 

Before they meet again with the old friends who will bring the worst nightmare to them.