Runaway part II

Don't Play With My Heart

Today is a normal school day for the students. The sky is blue and the sun is shining brightly. It doesn't show any sign of strange for today.

 

But a group of kids is making a plan for something. They are in an empty classroom and have a meeting again.

 

" So this is the final?? "

 

" Yes. That is."

 

Eunji said while she is rechecking the blackboard on which they have been drawing many lines.

 

" But it seems so dangerous."

 

Namjoo said worriedly. And Jiyoung agrees her.

 

" Yes. We all can be dead if daddy knows about it."

 

They said with a fear tone. But the Kwon are just laughing.

 

" Awww. You are so simple. Listen. You have us and think as everything is ok, now."

 

Yookyung said while she is slapping her own chest. But the Kim sisters seem they don't believe her.

 

" Yah, don't stay with that faces. We have planned very well."

 

Naeun joins her twin and she tries to cheer them up. But it is a big event for them so the sisters are still afriad.

 

" Believe us. Krystal is the brightest girl I have ever met in my entire life and I can tell that her plan will be worked."

 

Eunji said proudly for the brain of their family. 

 

" I never thought that making friends with the Kwon will bring us to more and more problems."

 

Namjoo whispers and they just laugh. But Bomi is really nervous with the situation.

 

" I don't know it will be ok. What if daddy finds out about it and hurt unnie??? I am afriad of it."

 

She said and sighs. They all know that she is so worried for Chorong and so they can't blame on her.

 

" Bomi-ya. You know?? We have been planned everything. And you will have to protect Chorong unnie from now on."

 

" Yes. But I am only eighteen and what can I do for unnie??? "

 

" Yah!! You are only eighteen but when you have transformed into a vampire you can stay forever with her. But to get this stage, you have to pass through her father first."

 

Eunji said and she pads on Bomi's shoulder. Bomi is still worried for tonight. 

 

" I have to start now."

 

Krystal whispers to herself and she stands up from her seat. She then signals to her sisters and Yookyung and Naeun also stand up. 

 

They pick up a large board and hold it in front of them. Krystal comes back with a stick and she points to the board.

 

" This is the final plan we will make tonight."

 

She said and everyone look at the board.

 

" This is Kim house and this is the possible ways of escape from there."

 

She points to the colourful lines on the board. She then points to the clock that she drew on the board.

 

" This is the time when we have to be at Chorong unnie's house. 2:00am. We will prepare for everything and starts leaving the house at 2:30am."

 

She said like a pro.

 

" Our last destination is at the harbour. The ship that we possess is already waiting for you there. You only have to go to there and get on it. It will take you to China safely."

 

" But if we go to there altogether, will it be so noticible??? "

 

Namjoo asks and Krystal smiles.

 

" Don't worry. I have a secret card for this."

 

She said.

 

" This plan will fool your daddy for real."

 

She said coldly with a proud smile.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

xxx xxx xxx

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

At 2:00am……………………

 

 

Chorong is sleeping in her room. Well, although we are saying sleeping, she doesn't actually sleep. She is just lying in the bed and thinking about random things.

 

 

* Knock knock knock *

 

But she is surprided when she hears soft knocking on her door. She waited for a few seconds and the knock appears again.

 

 

* Knock knock knock *

 

Chorong sits up on her bed and she asks.

 

" Who is it?? "

 

" It's me. Jiyoung."

 

She hears and she walks to the door to open it for her.

 

" Jiyoung-na."

 

" Unnie, you are not sleeping. Right?? "

 

" Yeah. But what are you doing in my room at this late hour?? "

 

She asks and Jiyoung said.

 

" Unnie, can you please come to my room?? "

 

" Wae?? "

 

" Please~~ "

 

She begs and Chorong doesn't want to make her sister sad. So she agrees.

 

" Ok. I will."

 

She whispers and Jiyoung pulls her out from the room. She has been locked herself up in her room for three days already and it is her first time of going out.

 

Jiyoung makes sure that they don't make any sound and she tiptoes to her room. Chorong wonders what is going on and she follows her quietly.

 

Jiyoung opens her door and she pushes gently Chorong into it. Then she also enters and locks the door.

 

" Jiyoung-na, wae… "

 

 

* Light switch on *

 

But the light switches on suddenly and Chorong is surprised when she saw Eunji and Naeun in the room.

 

" Eunji?? Naeun??? "

 

" Hi, unnie."

 

They greet her and Chorong is looking at them in surprise.

 

" And I'm here, too."

 

With that voice, Yookyung jumps down from the ceiling and she smiles widely at Chorong.

 

" Yookyung-na?? "

 

" And this is our youngest sister, Krystal."

 

Yookyung said while she hugs by the shoulder of a girl who just come into the room with Namjoo.

 

Chorong doesn't understand a thing and she asks.

 

" What are you all doing here??? "

 

" Hmm?? Us?? We are here to rescue you."

 

" Rescue me??? "

 

" Yep. We all know that both Bomi and you have to be suffer because of your father and so we decided to help you."

 

Naeun said and Eunji continues.

 

" Right. Krystal is the brain of our family and she is the one who will lead this mission."

 

" What mission?? "

 

Chorong asks and Yookyung explains while waving her hands.

 

" Mission on stealing you. We are about to take you out from here. And leader Krystal will explain everything."

 

She said and Krystal talks for the first time tonight.

 

" We have planned everything. Chorong unnie. Bomi unnie is waiting for you at the harbour. All you have to do is follow us and run away from here."

 

" Ummm?? Run away??? But what about daddy??? "

 

Chorong asks worriedly and Krystal sighs.

 

" Unnie, we all know that you love your father so much. But if you don't come with us tonight, you will not have a chance to be with Bomi unnie again. Decide now unnie. Come with us and be with Bomi unnie or stay here and crying for the rest of your life?? "

 

She said and Chorong becomes quiet. 

 

" Unnie, you should go with Bomi unnie now. And we can talk to daddy later. She will forgive you after you two get married. For now, the most important thing is you and Bomi unnie can be together."

 

Namjoo said and Chorong sighs. She is having difficult in deciding what to do. She wants to he together with Bomi but on the other hand, she doesn't want to oppose her father.

 

After a few minutes, she sighs and asks.

 

" How can I escape here without being caught??? If daddy catch us, we all will be dead."

 

" Don't worry. I have made a plan for it. We will take you to Bomi unnie."

 

" But daddy has made protections on me. If I leave this house, she will know immediately and follow us."

 

Chorong explains and Krystal nods.

 

" Yes. I already know about it. And I have already made solution for this."

 

" Hmm?? "

 

" We have a trick here. Tonight, there will be four Chorong."

 

" What!! "

 

Chorong is surprised. But Krystal continues to explain.

 

" There will be four Chorong and each Chorong has one guardian to protect her. Me and Namjoo, Yookyung unnie and Jiyoung unnie, Naeun unnie and Eunji unnie, we will fool her with three other Chorong."

 

" What about me?? "

 

Chorong asks and Krystal smiles.

 

" If your father follows us, she will be very angry. So she can hurt us. We need someone who can match her and defend her."

 

She then siganls to the opening window.

 

" Aunty!!! Come in!!! "

 

She said and a tall figure jumps into the room from the window like wind. She stands in front of them and smiles widely.

 

" Hello, everyone. I am here to help you."

 

Sooyoung said cheerfully and she turns towards her nieces.

 

" I came here because I want to have a race with Taengoo. But promise is promise. You have to treat me dinner for a week."

 

" Arasso. So just do the best of you, please."

 

Yookyung said and Sooyoung stuck her tongue out. Krystal checks her watch and she said.

 

" It's 2:30am. And it is time to go. Chorong unnie, are you ready??? "

 

She asks and Chorong is still unsure about it. She is thinking while the other pairs are preparing to go. The fake Chorongs hope onto the back of their protectors.

 

" Hey, little girl. Get on."

 

Sooyoung said while she is sitting for Chorong. 

 

" Unnie, quick. We don't have time."

 

Namjoo said and Chorong sighs. She has to decide between love and family.

 

" I'm sorry, daddy."

 

She whispers and she climbs onto Sooyoung's back. Sooyoung balances her body on her back and she nods.

 

Krystal said as the last words.

 

" Chorong unnie's father will know as soon as we leave here. And she will follow us. We have to fool her and run to different directions and protect the real Chorong unnie. Aunty Soo's job is to take Chorong unnie directly to the harbour. Understand??? "

 

" Arasso."

 

" Ok. Then let's go. Ready. One. Two. Three!!! "

 

She announces and the four pairs jump out from the window of Jiyoung's room. As soon as they are out of the house's compound, Taeyeon wakes up from her sleep.

 

" Chorong~ "

 

She said and she runs out of her room to the upstairs. She quickly opens Chorong's room and see no one.

 

" Huh?? "

 

She becomes panic and opens the window quickly. And she looks out from it and saw many figures in the dark.

 

" She is running away."

 

She thinks and she jumps out from the window to follow them.

 

" Chorong-na. No. Don't go."

 

She murmurs and she uses all her strength to follow them. And she can reach to them in a few minutes.

 

" Huh?? "

 

But she is confused when she saw that the four pairs start to run from here and there. They break up into four directions and make Taeyeon to be fool.

 

" Who is Chorong??? "

 

She tries to decides who is the real Chorong but she can't. They are so quick and they are also similar so she can't decide easily.

 

" This one."

 

She thinks and she follows to the pair who are runnig along the highway. It seems they are leading to the airport.

 

Taeyeon follows the two and she reaches at the airport. 

 

" Stop!! "

 

She shouts and she runs to the couple. She then pulls by their shoulder.

 

" Chorong-na!! "

 

" Yes?? "

 

But she is disappointed when she saw the other two girls. They are not Chorong.

 

Taeyeon is angry herself as she doesn't know what to do. She doesn't know where to find her daughter. 

 

" Smell. Yes. Smell. I can find her with her smell."

 

Taeyeon thinks and she decides to go back to the place where the four pairs start to break. She has to find Chorong no matter what.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

xxx xxx xxx

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Yah!! Kids!! "

 

Sooyoung shouts and she stops in front of the kids who are waiting for them. She bends a little so that Chorong can jumps down.

 

" Unnie!!! "

 

Bomi runs to Chorong and she pulls her into a tight hug. Chorong returns the hug as they miss each other so much.

 

" Unnie, you become thin."

 

" Because I miss you a lot."

 

Chorong said and she moves closer to Bomi's embrace. Sooyoung is pretending like she is busy while putting her pinky finger in her ear. And Sulli and Hayoung also turn around as they all becomes uneasy due to the couple.

 

" Bomi-ya!!! "

 

At that time, they hear the shout and saw that the six friends are running to them.

 

" Eunji-ya!! "

 

They stop in front of them. Yookyung looks at Sooyoung in disbelief and she asks.

 

" Is everything alright??? "

 

" Of course. Ha ha. I think Taeyeon becomes old. Or may be she has short legs. She can't follow me. I bet she didn't even see my back. Ha ha."

 

" Aish~~ She likes to tell fictions."

 

Naeun said while she is shaking her head.

 

" Where's daddy??? "

 

Chorong asks them and Eunji explains.

 

" She thought that we were you and she followed us. And when she knew that she was wrong, she went back to follow you with the smell."

 

" We need to be hurry. She will be here soon."

 

Krystal said and she points to the ship.

 

" Go now. If not, she will catch you."

 

" Jiyoung-na, Namjoo-ya."

 

" Unnie~~~ "

 

The three sisters hug each other as this will be their first time of away from each other during these hundred of years.

 

" Take care of daddy and mommy for me."

 

" Arasso, unnie. Don't worry."

 

" I'm… I'm… "

 

Chorong starts to cry and Jiyoung and Namjoo also cry. At the time, Bomi is also saying goodbye to her friends.

 

" Eunji-ya. I'm going."

 

" Imm. Take care. We have called to China. There will be a car waiting for you at the harbour."

 

" I got it."

 

Bomi said and she hugs Eunji.

 

" Bomi unnie. Here."

 

Naeun gives her a card and a key.

 

" You will be fine."

 

She said and they share a hug too. The other friends come to her and say goodbye. Krystal walks to them and she said impatiently.

 

" Unnies. What are you doing?? Go now."

 

She said. The ship is already prepared to go and it seems it is waiting for them.

 

" Bomi unnie. Take care of Chorong unnie."

 

" Don't worry. I will."

 

" Unnie, take care of yourself. And call us when you reach there."

 

" Arasso. Take care of yourselves. And daddy and mommy, too."

 

Chorong said. Bomi starts to pull her to the ship and now the two are on it.

 

" Take care!!! "

 

" Bye bye!! "

 

" Bye!! "

 

They wave and said goodbye. The ship starts to move and they can see their friends only as small spots.

 

Chorong becomes sad as well as excited and nervous so she quickly hugs Bomi and hides her face in Bomi's chest as she starts to cry.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

xxx xxx xxx

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon runs to the harbour with all her strength.

 

" Chorong-na, don't go anywhere. Don't go."

 

She is thinking and she keeps running. When she reaches there she looks around.

 

" Chorong-na!!! "

 

She shouts. But there is no sign of her daughter.

 

" Chorong-na!! "

 

She shouts again and checks the whole harbour. But she can't find her daughter. And the worst is that she has lost Chorong's scent here.

 

" Chorong-na~~ Daddy is bad. It's daddy's false. Please don't go with that girl. She will kill you."

 

She said and she falls onto the ground.

 

" She is not your lover. She is your death. Chorong-na!!! "

 

She whispers and tears start to fall down. At that time, black rain clouds suddenly appear in the sky and lightening flashes with thunder claps.

 

" Chorong-na, please be ok. Please be ok."

 

Taeyeon starts to cry and as soon as her tears drop to the ground, rain drops start to fall and the rain starts.

 

 

 

Chorong is watching outside from the shelter and she extends her hand in the rain.

 

" Daddy."

 

She whispers and slowly walks to the prow and stands in the rain.

 

" Daddy. I am sorry. I am so sorry."

 

She murmurs and she starts to cry in the rain. Bomi is watching Chorong and she walks to her.

 

" Unnie, what are you doing here??? "

 

She gently asks while she hugs Chorong from behind. Chorong sobs and she whispers.

 

" Bomi-ya. It's raining. It's raining and I know that Daddy is crying. She is crying."

 

Chorong leans into Bomi's embrace. Bomi puts her chin on Chorong's shoulder and she is trying her best to share her warmth to Chorong.

 

" Bbom-ah. Daddy is crying because of me."

 

Chorong whispers. Bomi sighs and she said.

 

" Don't worry unnie. When we come back from China, we will go to your daddy and admit our mistake. But unnie, for now. Let's selfish for ourselves. Hmmm?? "

 

She whispers and kisses Chorong's ear. Chorong is sobbing and she holds onto Bomi's hands which are around her waist.

 

They stand in the rain for a long time and Bomi.just let Chorong to do as she likes. She lets her to cry in the rain.

 

But she is promising herself that it will be the last tears that Chorong has to drop. She will make sure that Chorong will not cry anymore in the future. She will make their future to be beautiful.

 

 

She tightens her arms around Chorong and she inhales the sweet smell of Chorong's hair.

 

This journey is the first step in their lives. And this is just the start for them.

 

 

 

 

They will have to go a long journey together. They are not two anymore from now on.

 

 

 

They become one.