Return to Home

Don't Play With My Heart

" Taeyeon-ah!!!! "

 

" Siwon oppa!! "

 

Taeyeon runs to the muscular man and she gives him a hug. Siwon smirks and he said.

 

" Aha ha. You are so much prettier than last time I saw you. How many years past?? Huh??? "

 

" Stop joking oppa."

 

Taeyeon said and she pulls him to the outside.

 

" Let's meet my new family."

 

" New family?? "

 

" Immm. They are our new friends. They lived near our house and we became friends. When we decide to come back, I asked them to join us."

 

" Oh. Really?? If they are your friends, they are my friends, too. Welcome, home."

 

" Nice to meet you."

 

" Oppa, this is Kwon family. Kwon Yuri, Jung Sooyeon, their daughter Kwon Yoona and this is Choi Sooyoung, Sooyeon's sister."

 

" Hello. I am Choi Siwon."

 

" And this is our new family member, Park Bom."

 

" Who is she?? Why I can't get any smell from her?? Is she really a vampire??? "

 

Siwon asks with suspicious tone and Taeyeon feels sorry for that.

 

" Oppa, what are you talking?? She is a vampire. But she is now out of normal vampire energies as she had to fight with soulkeepers in the last battle a week ago."

 

" What!! Soulkeepers??? "

 

" Yes. Come on, oppa. I will explain everything why I have to take her here. Bom can give us the real help."

 

Taeyeon said and she pulls Siwon away from Bom.

 

" Come in. Come in."

 

Hyoyeon said and she leads the new family members into the house. Yoona holds Juhyun from the side and she helps her in walking as Juhyun seems she becomes weak because of the long trip.

 

" Juhyun-ah!!! "

 

At that time, they all hear a voice and see that a young man runs into the house. He is smiling widely and walking straight to Juhyun.

 

" You are back."

 

" Kyuhyun oppa."

 

Juhyun whispers and she is about to say something when the man suddenly pulls Juhyun into a hug.

 

" Huh! "

 

Yoona becomes surprised but Juhyun's hand that she is holding is dropped out from grip as Juhyun is taken away from her.

 

She is looking at the two and finds that he is holding Juhyun tightly and possessively in his strong arms.

 

" I have been waiting for this time. I have been waiting for you all the time."

 

He whispers and Juhyun doesn't say anything. At that time, Yoona wants to possess the ability of hearing people's thoughts or reading people's mind. She wants to know what Juhyun is thinking now. 

 

Is she hurt to be in his arms and not hers??? Or is she happy to meet him again???

 

Yoona can never know this. 

 

" Let's go inside. You seems weak."

 

He said after finally he releases Juhyun from his tight grip. He puts his arm around Juhyun's shoulder and leads her in the house.

 

Yoona is watching them and she feels bitter at that moment. She never thinks that Juhyun has someone already. And this is not her.

 

Juhyun knows the meaning from Yoona's dore eyes which are following Juhyun in every step and she understands how Yoona is feeling. But she can't do anything. She turns around and looks at Yoona. And at that time, she believes she sees a tear drops down from her eye.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

xxx xxx xxx

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" I want to explain everything from the start. Actually, Juhyun is not sick."

 

Taeyeon said and Yuri shakes her head.

 

" I don't understand."

 

" Actually, she is the chosen one."

 

" Chosen one?? "

 

Kahi asks and Taeyeon nods. Well, the wolves are also with them and they are now having a meeting about Taeyeon's family.

 

" It started five hundred years ago. We found Juhyun lifelessly lying on the ground. And I knew she had not died yet. I wanted to save her life and so I decided to change her."

 

Taeyeon's voice becomes shake.

 

" But I didn't know that it was near to the red fullmoon day. As you all know, we have to wait seven days to become a vampire. But Juhyun doesn't wake up at the seventh day. Instead, she wakes up at the sixth day. At that time, when she woke up, we were afraid to death because the red moon was coming out and the moonlight was falling onto her body. The soul of the Legendary Lady had entered her."

 

Taeyeon said and Yoona raises her hand.

 

" I don't understand. What is the soul of the legandary lady??? "

 

" I bet you have heard the story of Yoon Doojoon and Park Jiyeon. The soul of Park Jiyeon will arise every five hundred years and it will kill a lot of people. Many soulkeepers were trying to kill her soul but no one still can."

 

" What will happen to Hyunie?? "

 

" She will change into Park Jiyeon's mind on the red fullmoon day again. The red fullmoon is only arisen in every five hundred years and I think it will be around next month."

 

" What!! "

 

Yoona becomes terrified and she is so worried for the girl. Taecyeon sighs and he asks.

 

" Can we prevent this??? "

 

" No. But now, we have a solution."

 

Taeyeon said and she turns around to look at Bom. Bom stands up and she walks towards Taeyeon.

 

" Hello, everyone. I am new family member and I am here to save Juhyun."

 

She said and everyone is looking at her. They don't know that the curse of the legandary lady can be prevented so they are waiting for her to continue.

 

" I have a solution. Actually, I was trained for this since I was very young. My master taught me everything about astrology and magic. I read a lot of books so I know how to take care of it."

 

She said and she draws a circle on the table with the water.

 

" See. This is the power circle. We have to put Juhyun in the middle and we need eight people to control the circle so that she will not escape from the circle and kill everyone."

 

She said and she marks eight places around the circle.

 

" Fire, Water, Air, Earth, Life, Light and the last, Love. This eight powers are needed to control her. At the same time, we need the other forces to protect the soulkeepers who will definitely come to us on that day to kill Juhyun and us."

 

" How we can trust you??? "

 

Siwon asks as he is not the person who will trust anyone easily. Bom smirks and she said.

 

" Believe me or not is not my part. My part is to save the vampires from soulkeepers. If they are really coming, I bet you have no chance to fight back to them. They are more powerful and stronger than we are."

 

Bom said and she looks at man who is staring at her. Siwon sighs and he stands up.

 

" Yes. You are right. At least, we need to protect here if we want to keep Juhyun with us."

 

He said and then he turns to his wolves friends.

 

" Taecyeon, Kahi. What will you do??? Stay here with us and help or go back to your place?? "

 

" What are you talking, Siwon?? We have been friends for years and of course, we have to be here when you need help."

 

" Immm. I am not going anywhere, too."

 

They said and Siwon smiles.

 

" Thank you, guys. You mean a lot to us."

 

" We don't have time to wait if we are preparing for the battle."

 

Bom said again and she looks around everyone in this room.

 

" We have to start planning."

 

" Alright. Alright. We have to plan. But, now. Please take a rest first. We have cooked for everyone. Let's have dinner first and take the best rest. Then, we will start the plan tomorrow."

 

Siwon said as he is the elder of this house. Everyone agrees with him and they go out from the room. But Yoona is still left at that spot and she is looking at nowhere and thinking about something.

 

" Yoong?? Yoong?? Yah, Yoona!!! "

 

" Huh!! Oh, Sooyoung. Wae?? "

 

Sooyoung sits beside her bestfriend and she asks.

 

" Wae?? What is happening?? "

 

" I…… I am worried for Hyunie. I don't know what can happen to her. But I know something bad is coming to us."

 

She said and Sooyoung sighs.

 

" Don't worry too much. She will be fine."

 

" Yes. But I think I am ovrr reacting. She already has a boyfriend. There is no place for me beside her."

 

" Who said Kyuhyun is her man?? "

 

Yoona and Sooyoung looks up and they see Hyoyeon and Sunkyu enter the room. They also join them at the table and said.

 

" Juhyun is not his yet."

 

" But, he is acting the way they are dating."

 

" He was after Juhyun since long time ago and everyone think that she will choose him at the end. But Juhyun never nods her head for him. She said she doesn't love him."

 

" But- "

 

" Yoona-ah, I don't know what you are thinking but don't think there is no chance for you. You should give a try. I mean, she is sick and she needs some courage to cheer her up. And if there is no one beside her, it can be worse. So, it will be good if you can stay by her side."

 

Hyoyeon said and she winks at Yoona.

 

" Believe me, Yoong. I am the closest to Juhyun. And I understand her too well."

 

She whispers into Yoona's ear and sits straight again Then, she stands up and walks out from the room.

 

" Come on. Let's go eat dinner."

 

" Yay!!! Dinner!! Dinner!! Sunkyu-ah, let's go."

 

Sooyoung excitely said and she pulls Sunkyu out from the room making the later to blush. Yoona is still sitting in the room and she sighs.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

xxx xxx xxx

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The moon is shining with the stars around her. The night is peaceful and there only sound that can be heard is the insects' singing.

 

Yoona can't sleep so she decides to take a walk. She comes out from her room and walks to the path in front of the house. The house is made away from the town and near the forest. So there is no one around her.

 

Yoona walks to the big rock near the house and she sits on there. She is looking at the moon and thinks something.

 

" When it will turn red??? And when Juhyun will change into someone else??? "

 

She said and sighs.

 

" And will she forget me at that time?? "

 

Yoona whispers and asks for no one.

 

" I hope I will not forget you."

 

" Huh!! Hyunie!! "

 

Yoona is surprised to see Juhyun beside her. The younger girl is wearing the white long dress which shows her perfect curve. Yoona is out of breathe when she sees Juhyun's beauty closely. And the sweet scent of Juhyun is entering into her nostrils and makes her nervous.

 

" Are… aren't you sleep yet?? "

 

" No. I can't sleep."

 

Juhyun said and she moves closer to Yoona.

 

" I am sorry."

 

" Sorry for what?? "

 

" I…… everything."

 

Juhyun said and she slowly leans on Yoona's shoulder.

 

" I am afraid, Yoona unnie."

 

She said but Yoona can't reply anything as she is so excited because of Juhyun.

 

" I am afraid that what if I will become a monster and kill everyone. I don't want to hurt anyone."

 

" I know."

 

Yoona whispers and she looks at Juhyun's face. 

 

" Yoona unnie."

 

" Hmmm?? "

 

" Do you love me?? "

 

Yoona is surprised because of Juhyun's words. 

 

" Juhyun-ah, I- "

 

Juhyun looks at Yoona and she said again.

 

" Unnie, do you love me?? "

 

" I…… I……… "

 

Yoona opens but she closes again. Juhyun inhales and she asks.

 

" Tell me you love me."

 

She said and Yoona looks at her. 

 

" Tell me you love me."

 

Juhyun said and Yoona is still looking at her. Juhyun sighs and she nods.

 

" I understand. You will not love the monster like me."

 

She said and she stands up. Then she turns around and said.

 

" Forget about it."

 

And she starts to walk away from there.

 

" Juhyun-ah!! "

 

Yoona suddenly stands up and she grabs Juhyun. Juhyun feels that Yoona is holding her waist with one hand and the other hand on her nape. And she feels that Yoona is crushing her lips on hers.

 

Juhyun widens her eyes and she is looking at Yoona's face. But she closes her eyes when she realises what is happening.

 

Yoona lets go her and she is inhaling and exhaling heavily. She looks at Juhyun and meets with a pair of eyes with are filled with fear and surprise.

 

" Unnie, you- "

 

" Don't tell yourself as a monster."

 

Yoona said and she slowly caresses her face.

 

" You are not a monster. And even if you are a monster, I love the way you are."

 

She said and she pulls Juhyun towards her.

 

" What about the man called Kyuhyun?? "

 

" How can I think about the other man after you have kissed me??? You have to take responsibility for your action."

 

Yoona smiles and she nods.

 

" Juhyun-ah, I love you."

 

She said. Juhyun smiles and she is now hiding her red face in Yoona's shoulder. Yoona smiles and she inhales Juhyun's hair scent.

 

" Juhyun-ah. Let me stay by your side from now on. I will make sure that my love can save you from the evil curse."

 

She whispers. And she feels that Juhyun nods in her embrace.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

xxx xxx xxx

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Yoona unnie is really a person who knows how to love. I even want to meet her."

 

" Yes. She knows how to treat her girl."

 

Chorong and Bomi said and Hyoyeon smiles.

 

" Imm. She is a love crazy girl. And she loves our Juhyun so much."

 

" Then, what happenes next?? "

 

" Hmmm?? Chorong-ah. Aunty has to rest now. I want to take a shower and I also want to sleep, too. Check the time."

 

" Aunty. I want to know more."

 

" Don't worry. I will tell you tomorrow."

 

" Really?? "

 

" Of course."

 

Chorong nods and she stands up.

 

" Alright. Then, go shower, aunty. I will make dinner for us."

 

" I will help you."

 

Bomi said and Chorong gives her hand to Bomi. The younger girl takes her hand and they walk into the kitchen.

 

Hyoyeon sighs and she takes out her phone to call Korea.

 

" Hello, Taeng."

 

" Where is my daughter??? "

 

" She is fine. Don't worry. And, Taeng. We are not coming back today. We will come back tomorrow night. Don't worry too much. And don't do any crazy things."

 

Hyoyeon said and she hangs up the phone before Taeyeon can say anything. 

 

" Ahhhhh. Bbom-ah. What are you doing?? "

 

Hyoyeon suddenly hears Chorong's shirk and she runs to the kitchen. What if Yoon Bomi will hurt her niece?? But she decides to peek into the kitchen first.

 

" Wae unnie?? "

 

" Don't do this. What if Aunty will see us??? "

 

Chorong said while she is resting in Bomi's backhug. Bomi smiles and she kisses her cheek lovingly.

 

" She will not. Even if she hears us, she will not peek. I think she is not a ert."

 

Bomi said and she pushes Chorong to the counter. And she suddenly leans towards Chorong before she closes their distance.

 

Hyoyeon widens her eyes and she quickly turns around. Her face is red and she is blushing for nothing.

 

She walks to the upstairs and enters into her room.

 

" Damn you, Yoon Bomi. You are kissing and eating my niece. And you even said I will be a ert if I am watching you. Damn."

 

She said and she sits on the bed while crossing her arms.

 

" And my niece is also a bad girl. Where is the innocent Chorong I know??? Aish~~~ It is difficult to stay with a couple who are extremely young and level one at dating thing. Huuuu. Kim Hyoyeon~ Kim Hyoyeon~~ You better stay in you room. Geez."

 

She said and she finally decides to enter the bathroom to have a shower. She knows she can stay as long as she likes in the shower since the two lovebirds seem they will not finish cooking quickly.

 

But she has to admit one thing. Yoon Bomi seems she will not hurt Chorong. 

 

 

* sigh *

 

 

She can hope only that the same story will not repeat again.