Romantic Trip Part VI

Don't Play With My Heart

" Hong Yookyung!!!!! "

 

Jiyoung shouts and she runs towards her lover while she is widely opens her arms.

 

" What the hell is she think she is doing?? "

 

One of the students said while they are watching.

 

" Yes. Our Yookyung doesn't like anyone to touch her. I bet she will have a good scold from our Yoo."

 

They said and they continue to watch the new couple of the school.

 

" Good morning!!! "

 

Jiyoung said and she hugs Yookyung by the waist. But to everyone surprise, Yookyung lets her to hug her and she even returns the hug.

 

" Morning, babe."

 

She greets back and she smiles while watching her lover's face.

 

" I have been waiting for this day. I can have you in my arms again."

 

She said and Jiyoung smiles at her.

 

" Don't worry. I will not leave you this time."

 

She said while she is resting on her chest.

 

" OMG!!! I can't believe. She is touching our Yoo!!! "

 

" Yes!! But why our Yoo let her??? "

 

" May be she is rich?? I heard that the Kim pays for everything for our trip."

 

A boy said and they shakes their heads.

 

" No. Our Yoo is also rich. And she is not the kind of person who loves money."

 

" May be she really loves that Kim Jiyoung??? "

 

One of them suggests and Yookyung's fangirls and fanboys get crazy.

 

" What the hell are you talking about!!!!! She doesn't love anyone!!! "

 

They yell and one of them said.

 

" I bet that they will break up in one week."

 

" No. I think in three days."

 

They said to theirselves but they are afraid that Yookyung will really fall in love with her.

 

But Yookyung and Jiyoung who are lost in their own world do not notice it.

 

" Let's go, Jiyoung-na. The breakfast is ready."

 

Yookyung said and she pulls Jiyoung to the long table where some students and teachers are having breakfast.

 

" Ahhh, Yoo. Sit here."

 

A fangirl of hers stands up and she gives her chair for Yookyung. But Yookyung doesn't care about her and she sits at the other end of the table where there is fewer people, together with Jiyoung.

 

" Let's eat!!! "

 

She said and she prepares breakfast for Jiyoung. Jiyoung keeps giving secret glances to her and Yookyung looks at her.

 

" Yes??? "

 

" Yookyung-na, you have many fans."

 

" Ummm??? Yeah. But I don't mind them. I only care about you."

 

She said and she takes a cookie.

 

" Jiyoung-na. Say ahhhhhh."

 

" What are you doing??? Everyone is watching."

 

Jiyoung whispers as she slaps on Yookyung's thigh lightly. But Yookyung pretends like she is stubborn and she said again.

 

" I don't care. Say ahhhhh."

 

" Aish! I can't fight back you. Ahhhh."

 

She opens and Yookyung feeds her. And she then smiles in victory.

 

" Good girl. I love you."

 

She said and she pads Jiyoung's head, making Jiyoung to shy.

 

" Unnie. Jiyoung unnie."

 

At that time, someone joins them and they look up to see Namjoo.

 

" Namjoo-ya! "

 

Jiyoung is surprised and frightened as she saw her sister beside her.

 

" Unnie, what are you doing?? "

 

" I?? I- ummm. I- "

 

" I saw what you were doing."

 

Namjoo said and both Yookyung and Jiyoung become sweaty.

 

" Ummmm, little sister, I- "

 

Yookyung tries to explain but Namjoo stops her.

 

" Who gives permission to call me little sister?? "

 

" Umm?? I'm... I'm sorry."

 

" Namjoo-ya!!! How did you talk to elders??? "

 

" Wae, unnie?? You are acting like you two are dating."

 

Namjoo said and the two widen their eyes. Namjoo is a smart girl so she can easily notice their weird behaviours.

 

" Bo-ra?? Are you really dating?? "

 

" Namjoo-ya~ Unnie is so sorry. But we are dating."

 

" What!! "

 

" Ahhh. Quiet!! You are too loud."

 

" I don't care. Unnie!! She is a Kwon!! What if Daddy finds out?? "

 

" Daddy?? I- "

 

Jiyoung doesn't find any words. Their Daddy is a good appa for them and she feels guilty because she is in love with a Kwon that her father hates most.

 

" Namjoo-ya. This is not like this. This is a long story. I will explain you later."

 

Jiyoung said and Namjoo sighs.

 

" I have to admit too. I'm dating with a normal girl."

 

" Huh?? "

 

Jiyoung is surprised by the latest news. Namjoo looks up her and she said.

 

" I'm sorry, unnie. "

 

Jiyoung sighs and she pads her sister's hand.

 

" It's ok, Namjoo-ya. No one can control their love. I promise that I will make it secret from Daddy and Mommy."

 

" Really??? "

 

" Yes. But you have to cover about me, too. Deal??? "

 

" Of course. Deal! "

 

They give high five and Namjoo stands up.

 

" I need to find Hayoung."

 

" Immm. Bye."

 

Jiyoung said. Yookyung also bows to Namjoo.

 

" Thanks you, little sister."

 

" Hey. Don't call me little sister yet. I know you are a player. I will watch you with my own eyes closely. Don't hurt my unnie."

 

" Yes. Yes. Yes. I understand."

 

Yookyung quickly answers and Namjoo glares her before she leaves the place. 

 

After about fifteen steps, she turns back to the couple and finds that Yookyung keeps feeding Jiyoung.

 

" Hmmmm. She is not that bad."

 

She said and she walks away to find the girl she loves.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

xxx xxx xxx

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Hayoung-na!! "

 

Namjoo calls Hayoung who is sitting alone at the corner of the tent. Now only Hayoung and Namjoo are sleeping in the tent. Hyeri told them that she is going to stay with her wolves friends.

 

" Hmmm?? "

 

" Don't stay like this. Will you?? "

 

" But I'm feeling sad for Hyeri. She has been my best friend for years and now she left me. This is too hurt for me."

 

Hayoung said and Namjoo sighs. She then walks towards the younger girl and she sits beside her.

 

" I understand you. But you are making more unconfortable with her. She is trying her best to be friends with you but if you are doing like this, it will hurt her more."

 

Namjoo said and then she lowers her head.

 

" And it hurts me, too."

 

She whispers and Hayoung looks at her.

 

" Namjoo-ya."

 

" Hayoung-na, you are not happy about us together and you are even feeling sad for the one that is falling for you. Don't you know how I am feeling to watch you like this??? "

 

Namjoo said and Hayoung knows at that time that she has been ignoreing Namjoo the whole day.

 

" Namjoo-ya, I'm sorry. I didn't think about you."

 

" It's ok. I'm ok. But please, Hayoung-na. Don't play with my heart. I can stand your ignorance but my heart can't. So please~ "

 

She said while she is playong her hair with her fingers. Hayoung knows that she was wrong and shw tries to hold Namjoo's hand.

 

" Namjoo-ya. I'm really sorry. I didin't know that you are feeling that way."

 

" Everyone wants to be happy with the one they love. And I feel sorry for Lee Hyeri too. But Hayoung-na, I'm more hurt. I'm hurt to see you being sad for the other girl. "

 

" I'm sorry."

 

Hayoung whispers and their eyes meet. Namjoo sighs as she is weak just by looking into Hayoung's twinkling eyes.

 

" I love you."

 

Hayoung whispers and she pulls Namjoo towards her. The next thing Namjoo knows is that she is tigthtly holds in Hayoung's arms. And she hears a faint sobbing sound from Hayoung.

 

Namjoo feels bad as she makes Hayoung cries and so she tries to ease the tension.

 

" Ahh. You are too strong for a normal girl. I think my bones can break."

 

" Namjoo-ya!!! Don't ruin the moment."

 

" Arasso. Arasso."

 

Namjoo said and she returns the hug. And she pads Hayoung's back lightly.

 

" Namjoo-ya~"

 

" Yes?? "

 

" When you asked me last night, I really meant it. "

 

Hayoung starts. And she removes herself from Namjoo and looks at the older girl's face carefully.

 

" I don't feel any regret to chooose you."

 

" I know."

 

Namjoo whispers and she holds onto Hayoung's face.

 

" And I really thank you. "

 

She smiles.

 

" For choosing me."

 

She said and Hayoung smiles at her. Namjoo stands up and she extends her hand to Hayoung who is looking up to her.

 

" Let's go. Let's have a walk. The moonlight is so beautiful."

 

" At this hour??? "

 

" Immm."

 

Namjoo said and she continues extending her arm. Hayoung pouts and she pulls it as a support and stands up.

 

" I think I can sleep while hugging you."

 

" We hugged the whole time last night. And we are going back tomorrow. So let's spend a night together while talking. I will tell you about my whole life."

 

" Really??? "

 

" Yes."

 

" I bet you have been dating many in the past."

 

" What are you talking??? I didn't date in my past. I am a good daughter to my Daddy who hates dating."

 

" Really?? Then what about me?? "

 

Hayoung asks with a smirk and Namjoo pulls her more closer to her so their faces are about two or three inches apart.

 

" I was attracted by a beauty called Oh Hayoung. And how can I avoid her??? "

 

" Oh Hayoung?? Who is she?? "

 

Hayoung whispers with a red face and Namjoo smirks.

 

" Really?? You don't know her?? "

 

" Imm. Molla."

 

" She is the one I love with all my heart. And she is a pretty girl. And she said that she loves me, too."

 

" Who said I love you? "

 

Hayoung said and she tries to moves away from Namjoo but Namjoo doesn't let her to do so.

 

" Wae??? Don't you love me??? "

 

She asks and Hayoung lowers her head.

 

" Do I need to tell it again and again?? "

 

" Of course, you need. I want to hear it from you everytime."

 

Hayoung pouts and she sighs. Then she quickly pecks Namjoo's lips and whispers.

 

" Love you, Kim Namjoo."

 

Namjoo grins and she replies.

 

" Love you, too, Hayoung-na."

 

She then pecks Hayoung's cheek, making Hayoung to shy again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

xxx xxx xxx

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Eunji and Naeun are walking along the path under the beautiful moonlight. They are having their own moment as they have been apart for about a month.

 

And so they have many things to say.

 

" Naeun-na. I'm afraid."

 

" Umm?? Afraid of what?? "

 

" Your family."

 

" What's about them??? "

 

" I'm afraid that they will not accept me again."

 

Eunji said and Naeun stops her steps. Then she turns towards Eunji and holds on both of the older girl's hands.

 

" Eunji unnie. Look at me."

 

Eunji raises her head and she met with Naeun's warm eyes.

 

" Unnie, I will not leave you this time. I believe in you and I believe your love. So you have to believe me too. I will talk with my family. And I know that they will accept you again. They love you, too."

 

Naeun said and Eunji shakes her head.

 

" But I didn't tell them about my past. I know how angry Yuri appa can be. She will never forgive me."

 

" Eunji unnie. Let's think positive. They will accept you. Even if they don't accept you, I will be with you forever."

 

Naeun said fiemly and Eunji becomes teary. She runs into Naeun's arms and hugs her.

 

" Naeun-na, thanks you. I don't derserve you."

 

" What are you talking, unnie?? You are the one for me. I can't love anyone except you. You are my forever lover."

 

Naeun said while she is slowly caressing Eunji's hair. Eunji snuggles more towards Naeun.

 

" I was so down when I thought that I have to lose you forever."

 

" I know. I was at that stage too."

 

" I once thought of suicide after you kicked me out from your house. But I wanted to look after you from the soulkeeprs so I- "

 

" Eunji unnie. Let's stop now. I don't want to say about the sad past."

 

Naeun said and she then looks at Eunji.

 

" Unnie, let's forget about the past. Let's stay like that there was nothing between us. I promise that I will be a good girlfriend to you."

 

Naeun said but Eunji shakes her head again.

 

" No. Don't be my girlfriend anymore."

 

" Yes??? "

 

Naeun is sad and tears immediately form in her eyes. But Eunji smiles and she continues.

 

" But please be a good wife to me in the future."

 

" Unnie~~"

 

Naeun is surprised when she hears Eunji's words. Eunji smiles and she nods.

 

" Right. Let's get married after we can kick the soulkeepers' this time."

 

" Alright."

 

Naeun said and she suddenly pulls Eunji by the collar.

 

" Unnie, thanks you and love you."

 

She said and she connects their lips together. Then after about a few minutes, they moves away from each other a little. 

 

Eunji smiles at Naeun who is staring her with a smile and she whispers.

 

" I love you, too."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

xxx xxx xxx

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Bomi is lying down in her tent but she can't fall asleep yet. She is putting her arm on her forehead and thinking about someone.

 

" She said she will come back again tonight."

 

She whispers and checks the time.

 

" 1:25am??? I think she will not come."

 

She talks to herself and sighs. She was happy the whole day that she thinks she can meet with Chorong again but the later doesn't show up.

 

" I wonder where Eunji is. I didn't see her the whole day."

 

She is talking to herself. She feels so lonely as her bestfriend can't accompany her. And the one she is waiting for the whole day also doesn't come.

 

" Bomi-ya?? "

 

At that time, a soft and gentle call enters her ears and she automatically jumps up to sit down.

 

" Bomi-ya?? Are you awake?? "

 

She hears Chorong's voice and she is so happy at that time. And so she forgets to answer her.

 

" I think she is sleeping. I have to go back now."

 

Chorong is talking to herself and Bomi remembers that Chorong is waiting. She quickly gets out from the tent and pulls the wrist of nearly going back Chorong.

 

" Where are you going??? "

 

" Bomi-ya!! "

 

Chorong smiles to her new lover and Bomi releases her hand.

 

" I think you were not coming."

 

" Aww. I've said that I will come and I will come to you no matter what."

 

Chorong said but Bomi pouts and she walks towards the place where they were sitting last night.

 

" But you made me to wait for you."

 

" Umm??? Yah!! Yoon Bomi!! Do you think it is so easy for me to come here and meet you??? "

 

" Of course. You are a vampire and you can reach here in a short time as you don't need to take a bus."

 

" Yah!!! But I have to wait till my parents sleep. Do you know how stirct they are??? Daddy will surely beat me if she finds out that I am coming here and meet you."

 

Chorong said with a pout and she sits on the bench. Bomi feels sorry for Chorong and so she kneels one leg in front of Chorong.

 

" Then why are you coming here while you are so worried about your parents?? "

 

She asks while she slowly and gently holds on Chorong's hand. Chorong lowers her head as she wants to hide her red face.

 

But Bomi is still waiting for her answer.

 

" Hmmm?? Answer me, unnie."

 

" Because………… "

 

Chorong feels embrassed as she has to say it out loud. But she has to fullfill Bomi's wish.

 

" Because I want to meet you."

 

" Why do you want to meet me??? "

 

Bomi asks again as she moves more closer to Chorong. Chorong answers with a soft voice that Bomi can hear well.

 

" Because I love you."

 

" Yes??? "

 

Bomi pretends that she doesn't hear it.

 

" I can't hear you. Please say loudly, unnie."

 

Bomi asks again and Chorong dares herself to look at Bomi.

 

" I said I love you, Yoon Bomi."

 

She said and Bomi smiles. She then leans up to Chorong and whispers.

 

" That's what I want to hear. I love you, too, Chorong-na."

 

She said and she slowly presses her lips on Chorong. Both of them are nervous as this is their first time to do this.

 

Bomi is trying her best not to freak Chorong out and gives her the best of the first kiss experience for Chorong. Chorong closes her eyes and she only focus in the kiss they are sharing.

 

Bomi slowly stands up from the kneeling position as Chorong holds onto her face as a support. And she sits on the bench beside Chorong without breaking their kiss.

 

She puts her fingers inside Chorong hair and she slowly grabs it gentle. Chorong puts her free hand on her neck and she pulls Bomi more towards her.

 

Finally they break their kiss as they need some air. Chorong is so embrassed and she doesn't dare to face Bomi. Bomi is amused by the cute Chorong and she looks at her with a smile.

 

" Wae?? Why don't you look at me??? "

 

" Yah!! How can I face you??? "

 

" Aww. I bet this is your first in your hundred years of life. Right?? "

 

" Molla. Molla."

 

Chorong said and she turns to the other side. Bomi smiles and she leans onto Chorong's shoulder.

 

" Whatever, it is the first or not. This is my first. And I am glad that it is with you."

 

She said and she holds Chorong's hand and interlaces their fingers together.

 

" Thanks you for coming."

 

She said. Chorong also smiles and she pads Bomi's head a little.

 

" You are right. This is my first, too."

 

" I know."

 

Bomi said and she closes her eyes.

 

" Unnie, i want to sleep now. But please don't leave me again this time while I am asleep."

 

" Wae?? I have to go back before my Daddy finds me."

 

" But I want to see you when I open my eyes."

 

She said and she looks at Chorong with her pleading eyes that can melt Chorong's heart.

 

" Hmmm?? Please unnie~~ I want to stay with you."

 

She said and Chorong sighs.

 

" How can I reject you?? Ok. I will stay with you rhe whole night. But you have to wake up early. I have to go back to my house before breakfast."

 

" Agree!!! "

 

Bomi answers childishly. And this time, she lies down on the bench and uses Chorong's thigh as a pillow.

 

" I will lie down on you so that you can't leave me and run away. Hee hee."

 

She said and she hugs Chorong's hand.

 

" Good night, unnie."

 

" Good night."

 

Chorong said and Bomi falls alseep not long after. Chorong also closes her eyes as she leans back to the bench and she tries to have a sleep.

 

And she wakes up again when she hears some birds' sounds. She looks around and finds that it is about to be morning.

 

" I have to go back."

 

She thinks and she is about to wake Bomi up. But her hand stops when she notices how peacefully Bomi is sleeping on her.

 

" She is so cute."

 

Chorong said as she is slowly running her fingers on Bomi's face. And she stops on Bomi's lips.

 

Her face turns red when she remembers how they touched wtih hers.

 

" This is so embrassing! "

 

She said to herself while she is biting her nails. Then she slowly leans to the younger girl. But she stops when she is about an inch above Bomi.

 

" This is not good to kiss her while she is asleep."

 

She said to herself and she is about to lean backward when Bomi suddenly leans up and pecks her.

 

" Omo! "

 

Chorong is surprised but Bomi is giving her a smile while she is still closing her eyes.

 

" Good morning, unnie."

 

" When did you wake up??? "

 

" When you were trying to steal a kiss from me."

 

" Yah!! I'm not."

 

" Whatever."

 

Bomi said while she is getting up from Chorong.

 

" But next time, you can kiss me everytime you want to. Arasso?? "

 

She said and Chorong shyly nods. Bomi stands up and she takes Chorong's hand.

 

" Let's go."

 

" Where?? "

 

" You have to go back so I will send you off."

 

Bomi said and she starts to pull Chorong from there.

 

" Unnie."

 

" Hmmm?? "

 

" When we meet in school, can I say that you are my girl?? "

 

" What kind of question is that?? "

 

Chorong asks her back but Bomi is serious here. She tightens her fingers around Chorong.

 

Chorong smiles at Bomi's cuteness and she said.

 

" What should we do?? I don't want to tell that you are my girlfriend."

 

" Umm?? Sorry. Unnie. I thought we can be- "

 

" Yah, pabo-ya!! Why you believe what I said. I was just teasing you. Of course, you can tell that I am yours."

 

" Really?? "

 

" Immm."

 

Chorong said but her smile fades away when she saw a couple in front.

 

" Jiyoung?? "

 

She whispers and she walks to there while pulling Bomi along with her.

 

" Yah!! Kim Jiyoung!! "

 

She shouts and Jiyoung is so surprised as well as afraid as she saw her unnie.

 

" Unn… Unnie. How… How did you- "

 

" Yah!! Are you dating with her??!!! "

 

Chorong said while she is pointing her index finger to Yookyung. Both Yookyung and Jiyoung widens their eyes as they don't know how to answer.

 

" Unnie??? "

 

" Bomi-ya?? "

 

At that time, they hear another calls and saw that two couples are coming from the two directions.

 

" Namjoo?? "

 

" Eunji?? "

 

Chorong and Bomi said in unison. At that time, the four reach to them and Chorong's anger becomes double. She points to Namjoo who is holding Hayoung's hand and she starts to shout.

 

" Yah!! Kim Namjoo!! Are you dating with her???? "

 

" Unnie, I- "

 

Namjoo can't find any words how to explain their oldest sister. She looks at Jiyoung and the later looks back at her.

 

" Answer me!!! "

 

" Yes. I'm dating."

 

Namjoo answers and she lowers her head. But at that time, she notices the intertwined hands of Chorong and Bomi and so she quickly looks up at her.

 

" Unnie!!! "

 

" What!! "

 

" You are support to be at home. What are you doing here??? "

 

" Yes. I want to ask the same question."

 

Jiyoung also joins Namjoo and the condition changes into 180°.

 

" I- I - I am here because- I - "

 

" Unnie, are you coming to meet her??? "

 

Namjoo said and Eunji widens her eyes.

 

" Omo!! I didn't notice it!!! They are holding hands!! Are you dating???? "

 

" Eunji-ya. Calm down. Don't make unnie uncomfortable."

 

Bomi said and everyone smirks as they understand the whole situation. 

 

" Unnie. Unnie. You are at the wrong, too."

 

" Yah!! I am the unnie and so do what I say."

 

Chorong tries to use her elder power and she contines.

 

" Let's do like this. I will pretend that I didn't meet with you two here today. And you have to forget that you met me here. Agree??? "

 

" Of course. Agree."

 

Namjoo and Jiyoung said in unison and Chorong smiles.

 

" Good. And congratulations, sisters. I am happy for you."

 

" Yes. Me, too. Congratulation unnie!! "

 

" Congratulation."

 

Namjoo and Jiyoung said and Chorong nods her head.

 

" Then I will be going. Daddy will wake up soon and she will look for me if I don't come down for breakfast. Bye."

 

" Bye."

 

The two sisters said and Chorong pulls Bomi away from there. The six of them watch the back of the couple.

 

" Wow. Finally, they are together."

 

" Yes. I am happy for them."

 

Eunji said and Yookyung notices her presence.

 

" Yah!! Jung Eunji!! You- "

 

" Hold, Yookyung-na. She is innocent. Let me explain."

 

Naeun stands in between Yookyung and Eunji and she said. Yookyung nods while glaring Eunji.

 

" Alright. Now tell me what was really happened."

 

" This is not a good place to talk. Let's go to somewhere."

 

Naeun said and the six of them follow her to find a place to talk. At that time, Chorong and Bomi are saying goodbye.

 

" Unnie, I am sorry that I can't take back you home. I am not a vampire like you so I can't surf fast like you."

 

" It's ok, Bomi-ya. I was satisfied to spend a night with you."

 

" Me, too."

 

" Then I will go now."

 

" Imm."

 

Chorong smiles at Bomi and she waves at Bomi while walking backward.

 

" See you again at school."

 

" See you."

 

Chorong said and she turns around. Then she jumps out from the place leaving Bomi there.

 

Bomi sighs and she is about to go back when someone pulls her and kiss her.

 

" Wow."

 

She said when she saw Chorong.

 

" You said I can kiss you whenever I want to. So- "

 

She then smiles at Bomi with a shy face and pecks her cheek.

 

" I'm really going. Love you."

 

And she disappers in front of Bomi. Bomi touches her lips in surprise and she whispers.

 

" I still don't use to it. She comes and disappers like smoke. And this is so cool."

 

She then turns around and walks back to the camping place.

 

" I don't even have time to say I love you back."

 

She then smiles while shaking her heas as she remembers how cute Chorong can be whenever she is shy.

 

" And she is my girl."

 

She said proudly to herself.