Thoughts

Don't Play With My Heart

Chorong is preparing herself for school. She is a little nervous and excited as she has to go to the class and meet Yoon Bomi again.

 

Well, after she has pulled her to the school garden and told her that she really wants to be friends with her, Chorong becomes weak and she wants to accept her as her friend.

 

But she thinks this is not right according to her rule and she wants to reject the cute little girl. She also notices that this is the first step of Bomi like her sisters said.

 

If she agrees to be friends with her now, she will move one more step again and she will ask her out soon. She has already known about it. And that's why she refused to be friends with her.

 

She is a vampire and Bomi is a human. How she can accept Bomi??? And she can reject her??? She has no cruel mind to break Bomi's heart. 

 

Chorong sighs and she looks for her school uniform. But it is not in her room. She looks around and search it in her closet. But it is not here so she decides to look for it in her sisters' rooms.

 

But it is not also there so she decides to look for in her parents' closet. May be Daddy Taeng wrongly put it in theirs.

 

" What is it??? "

 

She whispers when she notices a scroll of cloth in the closet. She slowly puts it out from it and notices that it is neatly wrapped with a silk string.

 

She is thinking that if she should open it or not. At that time, Jiyoung and Namjoo come out from their rooms and they peek over her shoulder.

 

" Unnie, what are you doing here??? "

 

" Hmmmm? Ahh. I found it in there. And I'm thinking of I should see it or not."

 

" What is it?? "

 

" I don't know. But it looks so old."

 

Chorong said and Jiyoung suggests.

 

" Unnie, let's see what is this."

 

" Yes, unnie."

 

" What if Daddy and Mommy scold us?? "

 

" It's ok. They will not know. Let's see."

 

They said and Chorong slowly undo the string. She then slowly unfold the cloth and they found that it is a picture drawing of a pretty lady.

 

" Wow. She is so beautiful."

 

" Yes. And she is so gogerous. I wonder who she is."

 

They said and they carefully look at the picture.

 

" I think it is drawn long time ago. See. The cloth has changed colour and the drawing looks so old. "

 

" Yes. Wait. I will take a snap of it."

 

Namjoo said and she snaps a photo of the picture.

 

" Hmmm. This drawing is so perfect. Here is the signature of the artist. Choi. Who's Choi??? "

 

" There is no Choi in our family. "

 

" Yes."

 

But Chorong is afraid of her parents so she keeps the picture in the closet.

 

" Let's keep this and go to school. I don't want to be scolded by daddy and mommy. "

 

" But I wonder who she is. Can I go and ask Mommy?? "

 

" Namjoo-ya, may be they bought it from the market. So don't ask them about it. I am the one who found it so they will scold me."

 

" Arasso, unnie."

 

" Then let's go."

 

They said and the three sisters go to the downstaris. Chorong finally found her uniform in Hyoyeon's closet as her aunty wants to wear it as her new fashion for her work.

 

And luckily, she can have it again and go to school with Sunny who has been waiting for them to send to the school.

 

The three sisters are copying the picture in their phones as they like the drawing style. But they decide not to ask their parents about it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

xxx xxx xxx

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yookyung is sitting in the car and she is looking at the class with unblink eyes.

 

She is waiting for a girl. She has been waiting for her the whole day. She is angry with herself that she had to let her go last Friday.

 

And she had to wait for two days to meet her. She doesn't know but she has a strong feeling that she is Kang Jiyoung.

 

" Why I can't over her?? "

 

She whispers while she is leaning forwards on the sheering wheel. She knows that Eunji unnie is right.

 

Kang Jiyoung only wants her blood and she had nearly killed her. But she really can't hate her.

 

She wants to face her and asks her why she had to do like this. She really needs to know the real reason.

 

So she has been waiting for her to come out from the class. At that time, the school bell rings and she jumps out from her open-roof car.

 

" Where is she??? "

 

She looks among the students carefully and looking for the girl.

 

" Ohhh."

 

At that time, she spots the certain girl coming out from the class alone. She is with shoulder length hair and wearing school uniform but she still can say that it is Kang Jiyoung.

 

She can clearly remember her face even after four hundred years. She walks fast to her.

 

" Jiyoung!! Jiyoung-na!! "

 

She shouts at her and Kang Jiyoung saw her. Her eyes go round and fear can be seen in them.

 

" Kang Jiyoung!!! "

 

Yookyung shouts at her and she starts to run towards her. Jiyoung becomes so firghtened and she turns around.

 

" This is the player I saw."

 

She thinks and she walks fast towards her car.

 

" Jiyoung-na!! "

 

" Ahhh."

 

Jiyoung sherks in surprise and the one that calls her pulls her by her arm.

 

" Wae??? Is something wrong??? "

 

" Aunty! Aunty Sunny! "

 

Jiyoung is happy as she sees her aunty beside her. Sunny notices that Jiyoung is afraid of something and she checks her back, noticing a girl running to them.

 

" Who is she?? "

 

" I don't know."

 

" Jiyoung-na!!! "

 

At that time, Yookyung is finally here and she is about to call Jiyoung but Sunny stands in between Jiyoung and Yookyung.

 

" What can I help you, kid??? "

 

She asks with her boss like voice and Yookyung looks at her from head to toe.

 

" Who are you??? "

 

" I'm her Aunty. And I think you are stalking my niece. Our Jiyoung is uncomfortable with the strangers so stop following her around."

 

She said and Yookyung opens to say something. But she has lost words and she closes again.

 

" What happened, Yookyung-na???? "

 

But someone comes to them and she puts her arm over Yookyung's shoulder while she is looking at the two strangers.

 

She looks down at the shorter one and that one looks up her.

 

Their eyes meet and they both said in unison.

 

" Huh?? "

 

" Ohh."

 

They stare at each other's face without blinking and the past appears like a flashback.

 

 

 

 

 

Flashback 1

 

 

 

 

 

" Sooyoungie~~~ "

 

" Omo. What our Sunkyu need??? "

 

Sooyoung asks while she is drawing a landscape. Sunkyu is walking towards her with a plate of dumplings in her hand.

 

" Here. Taeyeon made them and I brought here for you."

 

" Thanks you."

 

Sooyoung said and she takes the plate from Sunkyu.

 

" Come here and sit."

 

Sooyoung pads the space beside her and Sunkyu shyly joins her on the bench.

 

" What are you drawing??? "

 

" An angel."

 

Sooyoung simply answers. And Sunkyu looks carefully at the drawing.

 

" This looks like someone familiar."

 

She whispers and Sooyoung smiles.

 

" I only hear about angels in the stories. And I don't know how they really look like. But I have heard that angels are extremely beautiful. And I drew someone who is the most beautiful girl in Go-gu-yaw."

 

She said. And she looks down at the short girl.

 

" And I drew you, Sunkyu-ya."

 

Sooyoung said, making Sunkyu to lower her head in blush. Sooyoung smiles and she takes a dumbling.

 

" Sunkyu-ya, let's eat together."

 

She said and she feeds Sunkyu. They are eating happily and enjoying their moment together.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Flashback 2

 

 

 

 

 

 

" I'm so pity of them."

 

" Yes. Both Yoona and Juhyun are the victims of the curse. It will be the best if I can do something for them."

 

Sooyoung said while she is hanging down her head. Sunkyu puts her arm over Sooyoung.

 

" I understand how are you feeling. Yoona is your best friend and you might feel sorry for them."

 

" Yes. I feel like I'm a helpless one."

 

" Sooyoungie, don't think like that. We all are trying to help them. And I believe that we wil be succeed. They will be ok."

 

" Imm."

 

Sooyoung doesn't answer and she moves closer to Sunkyu. The later caresses her hair softly and comfort her close friend.

 

This is not Sooyoung's style. She is not the type who wants to sit down and feeling sad. But now, everything is opposite as it is their precious maknaes. 

 

They are helpless and hopeless at that time. They need something to do.

 

Sooyoung stands up suddenly and she pulls her to her room.

 

" I have something to show you."

 

She opens her room and takes Sunkyu into the room. And there is a picture that she is covering with a white cloth.

 

" See."

 

She said and she slowly opens the white sheet, releaving a beautiful picture.

 

" Omo."

 

Sunkyu covers . She then turns to Sooyoung with teary eyes. And she thinks she saw tears in her eyes, too.

 

" Sooyoungie~~"

 

" Yes. They are Yoona and Juhyun."

 

" They are happy in the picture."

 

Sunkyu whispers. In the picture, Juhyun is riding a swing which is made of flowers and Yoona is pushing it for her.

 

They are both smiling and happy in the picture. Sunkyu smiles and she holds onto Sooyoung's hand.

 

" This is beautiful, Sooyoungie."

 

" Immmm."

 

Sooyoung answers while she is giving a squeeze to Sunkyu's hand.

 

 

 

 

 

 

End of Flashback

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She looks down at the shorter one and that one looks up her.

 

Their eyes meet and they both said in unison.

 

" Huh?? "

 

" Ohh."

 

They stare at each other's face without blinking. 

 

 

One second

 

 

 

 

Thirty seconds

 

 

 

 

 

 

And about a minute

 

 

 

 

 

Yookyung leans towards Jiyoung and she whispers.

 

" What had happened to them??? "

 

" I don't know either."

 

She whispers back. Yookyung clears and she makes a fake cough.

 

" Aunty??? Aunty Soo??? "

 

She calls but the later is not hearing her.

 

" Aunty Sunny?? "

 

Jiyoung calls her aunty too and they both try their aunties to take back to reality.

 

" AUNTY!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELLO????? TO THE EARTH PLEASE!!! "

 

They shout and the two elders jump up in surprised.

 

" Huh?? Umm?? Yeah?? What?? "

 

" What happened, Jiyoung-na?? "

 

" Do you know each other, aunty Soo??? "

 

Yookyung asks and Sooyoung looks at Sunny. And she whispers.

 

" Are you Sunkyu??? "

 

" Yes, Sooyoungie~ "

 

Sunny whispers back. And Sooyoung takes the shorter girl's hands in happiness.

 

" Sunkyu-ya, I am happy to see you again. It's been about five hundred years."

 

" Yes. I have been missing you. I mean, all of you."

 

Sunkyu said and Jiyoung rolls her eyes.

 

" I know who she is. She is the Namsan tower of Aunty Sunny."

 

" What is Namsan tower??? "

 

" I don't know."

 

" Awwww."

 

The kids do not understand the situation and they are just looking at them.

 

" Sooyoungie, I'm not Sunkyu anymore. I changed my name to Sunny after Miyoung changed her name to Tiffany. I am now Dr. Sunny Kim."

 

" Awwwww. What a pretty name, Sunkyu, I mean, Sunny-ya. I am still an artist. And I am not still changed includning my heart."

 

" Oh! "

 

Sunny is blushing and Jiyoung and Yookyung looks at each other. Yookyung finds that the girl is so much alike with her Kang Jiyoung but she seems she doesn't know her.

 

" Hey. Do you know me??? "

 

She asks but the later shakes her head.

 

" Sorry. But I don't know you."

 

" Really??? Are you sure, Kang Jiyoung?? "

 

* Kang Jiyoung~ Kang Jiyoung~ Kang Jiyoung~ *

 

The name becomes echo in her ears and she quickly shakes her head to prevent the painful headache.

 

" Sorry. But I'm not Kang Jiyoung. I'm Kim Jiyoung."

 

" Yes?? "

 

Yookyung is confused now. Is she really a wrong person?? At that time, the elders are continue their flirt.

 

" Is she- "

 

" Ahhh. She is the daughter of Yulsic. Hee hee."

 

" Yulsic??? Yuri and who?? Where is Sooyeon??? "

 

" No. No. Sooyeon changed her name to Jessica."

 

" Awww. I have to catch up many things."

 

" Me, too. And this is my niece. Taeny's daugher."

 

" Are you……… married?? "

 

Sooyoung dares herself to ask and Sunny shakes her head quickly.

 

" No. No. I'm always single."

 

" Good. No, I mean. Yes, it's good. I'm the single one, too."

 

" Aunty?????? "

 

At that time, Chorong and Namjoo are coming to them with linking arms and they look at the strangers with curious look.

 

" Oh, are they Taeny's daughters, too??? "

 

" Yes."

 

" When we will go back home??? "

 

With that cold voice, Krystal and 2eun also reach here. Sunny widens her eyes and she said in surprise.

 

" Omo. She is exactly look like Sooyeon. A cold girl."

 

" Yes. We call her mini ice-princess."

 

Sooyoung explains and she puts out her handphone.

 

" Give me your number. I will call you."

 

" Imm."

 

Sunny makes a contact and she gives back the phone.

 

" Then, I'm going."

 

Sunny said and she enters the car, followed by the three Kim daughters. And she waves at Sooyoung who is looking at he with dreamy eyes.

 

" Bye bye, Sooyoungie. See you tomorrow."

 

" See you tomorrow, Sunny."

 

Sooyoung said and she waves back. Sunny drives off very slowly and she keeps looking at Sooyoung from the back mirror.

 

And Sooyoung also is still waving although the car is leaving the school compound.

 

" Who are they??? "

 

Namjoo asks and Jiyoung sighs.

 

" I think it is the one that Daddy called Namsan tower."

 

" Yah!!! Don't tell your daddy about I met with Sooyoungie today."

 

" What!! She calls her Sooyoungie??? "

 

" This is so disgusting to hear like this from our own aunty."

 

Chorong said but Namjoo slaps lightly on her thigh.

 

" Unnie. Don't blame on Aunty. You have to explain me first. What were you doing when I came to you???? "

 

" What Chorong unnie was doing??? "

 

Jiyoung also joins and Chorong looks at them.

 

" I'm not doing anything wrong. Let me explain first."

 

 

 

 

 

 

Flashback

 

 

 

 

 

 

Period after the lunch break…

 

 

" Everyone!! Take out your homeowrk. I've said that I will beat you if you don't finished them."

 

She said and all the students put out their homework books on their tables.

 

" Where is it??? "

 

Chorong is looking for the book in her bag but it is not in the bag.

 

" Where have I put it??? "

 

She thought and she remembers that she has been searching her uniform the whole morning.

 

" Ahhh. I forgot to take it to school."

 

She remembers that she leaves it on the table and she sighs.

 

" Now I have to be punished."

 

She said and she frowns. The teacher is checking the books one row by row and she is getting near to her. She sends the students who don't finish the homework to the front of the class and they have to raise their hands over their heads.

 

" This must be so embrassing."

 

Chorong whispers. At that time, a book reaches in front of her and it is already opened.

 

Chorong is surprised and she looks at her side, and seeing Bomi who is sitting like nothing happens with no book in front of her.

 

" Yoon Bomi, where is the book??? "

 

" I'm sorry. I left it at my house."

 

" Then go join your friends."

 

The teacher said and Bomi smiles at Chorong before she goes to the front. Chorong is surprised as she doesn't understand why Bomi has saved her.

 

And when the teacher has finished checking, she beats the ones who don't finish their homeworks.

 

" Give me your hands."

 

The teacher hits five times on their palms and Chorong can sense that it will be hurt for normal human. When Bomi comes back to her seat, she is a little frowning.

 

The teacher said when the bell rings at that time.

 

" I want all your books tomorrow. Understand?? "

 

She said and she leaves the class. Chorong looks at Bomi and she gives the book back to her.

 

" Why are you taking the punishment for me??? "

 

" Because I don't want you to be hurt."

 

Bomi answers but there is a pout on her face. Chorong sighs and she whispers softly to Bomi for the first time.

 

" Are you ok?? "

 

" No. It's hurt."

 

She said and Chorong slowly holds onto her hand. And she turns to the palm side.

 

" Omo."

 

Chorong feels sorry for the girl as the palms are red and burning hot. She lightly touches the skin.

 

" Ahhhh."

 

" Is it too much hurt??? "

 

" Immm."

 

" I'm sorry."

 

She said and she gently holds onto Bomi's hands.

 

" I really thanks you."

 

" It's ok, Chorong-na. I am happy that you are caring me. This is enough."

 

" Why are you that pabo?? I am not good to you and you always want to be friends with me."

 

" Chorong-na. You really don't know or you are pretending not to know??? I want to be friends with you because I'm interested in you. If you don't want to talk with me today, I will try again tomorrow, in every way I can."

 

" Bomi-ya. You are the most strange girl I have ever met."

 

Chorong said and Bomi smiles.

 

" Now I can say I am succeed. You even call my name nicely."

 

She said while she is flashing her dorky toothy smile. Chorong shakes her hand and she releases Bomi's hands.

 

" You are really a pabo."

 

But Bomi doesn't hear it as she is looking at her hands that Chorong held on with a huge smile on her face.

 

The whole day, Chorong doesn't let Bomi to do anything. She writes for her, takes things for her and she even helps her to put her things in her bag after the school is over.

 

At that time, Namjoo is here to take her unnie and she saw everything that Chorong is doing for Bomi. But Chorong doesn't care her and she even puts on the bag on Bomi's shoulders.

 

Chorong finds that Bomi is really a good girl. She doesn't feel like annoying to make things for Bomi instead she feels happy.

 

And Bomi on the other hand thinks that she is reaching heaven. Chorong did everything for her the whole afternoon. It is like a dream for her.

 

And she has to thanks to the teacher who has beat her really hurt. She also knows that it will be still hurt till tomorrow and Chorong will do things for her again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

End of Flashback

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" She is really a protective girl, unnie."

 

" Yes. I am envious of you. You are so lucky to have her."

 

" Yah~~~ Don't say like she confessed me or something."

 

" But we know she will do it soon."

 

" Shhhhhhh."

 

Chorong puts her index finger on her lips and stops her sisters.

 

" Shut up. Aunty Sunny will hear you."

 

" Don't worry, she won't. She is so busy of thinking about her first love."

 

Jiyoung whispers and the three kids look at the front. Sunny is driving with an unusual huge smile on her face while she is singing a traditional song.

 

" Yeah. She will not hear us."

 

They said and the atmosphere in the car goes silent. Everyone is lost in their own thoughts and they are enjoying the silent moment in the car.

 

 

Sunny is exciting about the phone call that she will surely receive from Sooyoung tonight while Jiyoung is thinking about the girl who called her as Kang Jiyoung and asked strange questions.

 

 

Namjoo is also thinking about the human girl called Oh Hayoung. She is going to tell her about how she is feeling before she loses her to Hyeri. But she has a problem still. How she will tell her that she is not a human like her????

 

 

And the worst is our Chorong. She is thinking about the most cutest girl in the world that she has ever met in her three hundred years lifespan.

 

Yoon Bomi has done a spell on her and she is breaking the wall that she has been building around her the whole time day by day.

 

And she knows that she will lose to Bomi soon. Her heart is weak for her already. And she is worried for the future that she will has to face if she will choose Bomi for her.

 

 

How she can manage to solve all the problems????? She is wondering that love is that strong.

 

 

 

But for now, Yoon Bomi is taking place not only in her mind but also in her heart all the time. Chorong thinks she is crazy now.