Where is she?

Don't Play With My Heart

" I'm full..."

 

Chorong whispers silently and she stands up from her chair. Everyone is looking at her but they say anything. Chorong looks as lifeless as ever and she leaves the room with weak steps.

 

" Let's continue eating."

 

Taeyeon said and everyone resumes their eating. Namjoo doesn't feel happy at all about all these things. Well, she misses her sister. She wants her happy and active unnie back.

 

" Namjoo-ah, what's wrong?? Don't you want to eat this?? What do you want, then? Mommy will make it for you."

 

Tiffany notices that Namjoo is biting the spoon and staring at the blank wall so she asks. Namjoo quickly wears a smile on her face and she shakes her head.

 

" No, Mommy. I like it. I'm just having headache."

 

" Oh, really?? Sunny-ah, check my youngest daughter after this."

 

Taeyeon orders and Sunny glares at her. 

 

" Yah! Kim Taeyeon. I know what I have to do. Shut up or else, I'll help you to be taller."

 

Sunny coldly said and Taeyeon doesn't dare to say a word anymore. Everyone laugh but Namjoo can feel that the laughters are only fakes.

 

They are not coming from their heart. Namjoo knows that Chorong unnie is really sick and everyone is super worried for her.

 

She doesn't know how bad the outcome be but the elders seem they are zombies… Yeah… It's too weird to see vampires acting as zombies…

 

" Guys… Will you meet with thr Kwons today? "

 

Taeyeon suddenly asks… Namjoo and Jiyoung look at their father in surprise… Taeyeon sighs and she said…

 

" Nothing… Just asking… Have fun, kids…"

 

" Nae, appa… We will…"

 

Namjoo answers quietly… Sunny stands up from her seat and said…

 

" Let's go kids…"

 

" Nae…"

 

Namjoo and Jiyoung stand up from their seats… The three of them quietly comes to the car and Sunny drives them to the school…

 

The whole ride is a quiet one… But Namjoo can't stop herself so she asks…

 

" Aunty…"

 

" Yes?? Still having headache?? "

 

" No… But I have one question…"

 

" Immm… What is it? "

 

" What will happen to Chorong unnie?? "

 

Sunny seems she doesn't expect this question… She accidently presses the brake but she can calm down herself in a flash… She tries to act as normal and smiles…

 

" Nothing… Nothing will happen… Don't worry…"

 

" But Aunty… I know something is seriously wrong with unnie… Tell us… Hmmm… We are the family members too… We have the right to know… Now, we look like useless person at home…"

 

Namjoo said and Sunny sighs…

 

" Yes… You are right… You have the right to know…"

 

Sunny whispers… She is not sure she should tell the kids… But she can understand how they are feeling now…

 

" Your unnie… has the soul of Evil called Park Jiyeon…"

 

" Yes?? "

 

" Your unnie was born on the red full moon day 500 years ago… This is a cursed date… The soul of Park Jiyeon will host in a body of a vampire who born on that day… And she will turn into the evil after 500 years later… And she will kill every single one of us and make her own evil world…"

 

" What! "

 

" This is so insane…"

 

" Aunty, can't we cure Chorong unnie?? I mean is there any prevention?? "

 

" No… This is fate… It can't be stopped…"

 

Sunny turns the car to the left…

 

" It is not the first time… About 1000 years ago… We had a kid in our family… Her name is Juhyun… She had the same fate and it happened after 500 years later…"

 

" How? "

 

" It was too scary… The werewolves were with us too at that time… But we were not matched to that evil soul's power… We tries to control her for that day… But your daddy made a mistake and Juhyun died…"

 

Sunny becomes teary because of this memory… It is too hurt to think again…

 

" At that time, the Kwons and us are very close friends… But the Kwons' kid, Yoona was in love with Juhyun… And on that day, Juhyun accidently killed many many vampires and wolves including Yoona… And Yuri blamed Taeyeon for all of them and we became enemies since that time…"

 

" That's the reason…"

 

" Yeah… Taeyeon locked up herself in the room and blamed on herself again and again for everything… If she didn't make any mistake, she might save Juhyun and Yoona… She is thinking like this all the time… And now, she is afraid of the same story will happen again… That's why she has been like this and over protective of Chorong all the time…"

 

" Aunty… Is there any way to stop this? "

 

" Yeah… There is…"

 

Sunny shakes her head…

 

" The Soulkeeper… Who is the enemy of vampires possess the Loveless sword… And he needs to slide the sword to the heart of the host in which Jiyeon's soul is hiding…"

 

" What? "

 

" Do you know where the Soulkeeper is, Aunty? "

 

" Yeah…"

 

" Who?? "

 

" Huh… Don't be so surprised… It's Yoon Bomi…"

 

" What! "

 

The kids can't believe their ears… Sunny stops the car in front of the school and she said…

 

" That's why we against their love all the time… At the end, Yoon Bomi will have to kill Jiyeon's Soul no matter what… This is their fate… They can't run away from it…"

 

" Aunty… You are saying Bomi unnie will have to kill Chorong unnie?? "

 

" Yes… That's what we are afraid of…"

 

Sunny looks at the kids and tries to smile…

 

" Go now, kids… Don't worry too much… We can handle it… We will protect you no matter what…"

 

" Nae, Aunty…"

 

" Take care of drivinggg…"

 

They said and both come down from the car… They look at each other as they are still confusing and progressing the informations they have just received…

 

" Namjoo-ah…"

 

" Nae? "

 

" Go take everyone… I mean the wolves… I'll go take the Kwons…"

 

" For what, unnie?? "

 

" Yah… Pabo-ah… This is Chorong unnie… We have to do what we can… Understand? "

 

" But - "

 

" Just go take…"

 

" Nae…"

 

Namjoo nods and she runs to the class where the wolves will be in… Jiyoung also looks for her girlfriend and lucky to her, the Kwons are already at school…

 

They meet at the stadium where no one is… Krystal seems she is not happy to meet here like this…

 

" So, what is the emergency?? Why we have to make a sudden meeting? "

 

She said… Jiyoung and Namjoo look at each other and they stand up…

 

" We know the secret…"

 

" What? "

 

" About the girl in the portrait…"

 

" What are you talking about? We understand nothing…"

 

Gayoon said… The wolves also nod along with her… Namjoo sighs and she takes out her phone to show them the portrait…

 

" Look at this girl… Her name is Kim Juhyun… Our oldest sister who lived with the family about 1000 years ago…"

 

The Kwons are also listening as they don't know about this girl…

 

" At that time, your family, the Kwons had a kid called Yoona too… And the two families were close friends… Later Yoona and Juhyun fell in love…"

 

" Ummm? What is it to do with us?? "

 

" Wait… Listen till I finish…"

 

Namjoo glares at Hyeri and the wolf also glares back… Hayoung fakes a cough so that the two will break their eye contact tension…

 

" Do you have any idea of who is Park Jiyeon?? "

 

" Yes, we do… This story is famous… We all know about her…"

 

" At the end of the story, there is a curse… Park Jiyeon's undead soul will host in the body of a vampire who born on Red Fullmoon Day every 500 years… And that was Juhyun…"

 

Everyone is surprised…

 

" On that day, they tried to save Juhyun but failed… And both Yoona and Juhyun died… Your appa blamed our Daddy for all the mistakes and they become enemies…"

 

Namjoo sighs… This is the part that she never wants to tell…

 

" Our family is too unlucky… Chorong unnie shares the same fate as Juhyun… She was also born on Red Fullmoon day… And next five day, she will lose control and Park Jiyeon's soul will arise again…"

 

" What! "

 

" What will happen at that time?? "

 

" As far as I know, Park Jiyeon will kill everyone who doesn't listen to her… This will be evilish ending…"

 

" Uh oh… Any way to stop?? "

 

" There is… The only way to stop Park Jiyeon is by sliding the Loveless sword of the Soulkeeper to the heart of the host… Which means Chorong unnie has to die no matter what…"

 

" And the worst part of the story is……"

 

Namjoo sighs…

 

" That fated Soulkeeper is Bomi unnie…"

 

" What?! "

 

" Bomi? Our Yoon Bomi?? "

 

" Yeah…"

 

Everyone goes silent… They never expect this… Sulli shakes her head and complaints…

 

" How it can be?? Bomi unnie is with me all the time… She is normal… I will know immediately if she has some special power… This is impossible…"

 

" The power of a Soulkeeper only starts at 18… And it should have to be trained too… Yoon Doojoon… Yoon Bomi… The Yoons… She can be a successor of Soulkeeper…"

 

" Aish! This is so crazy… Why Bomi unnie has to kill Chorong unnie?? Who said this lame story??? "

 

" Aunty Sunny… And she never tells lies…"

 

Yookyung shuts up as Jiyoung explains… They all sit quietly as they are falling into their own thoughts… Finally, Minah sighs and starts…

 

" Any suggestion?? "

 

" What can we do?? Even the elders don't know what to do…"

 

" No, we can…"

 

Krystal suddenly said… Everyone pay their attention to the maknae…

 

" Listen… If this is a curse, there must be a way to break it… We need to find the answer…"

 

" Where??? "

 

" There's a secret library in which all curses, spells and ways to break are recorded… If we can find a way, we can break the spell and save Chorong unnie…"

 

" Easy to talk… Where is the library?? "

 

" According to legend, the Soulkeeper will be adopted by the Librarian… So, the answer is at your house, Sulli baby…"

 

" Wh… What? "

 

" We have to go ask Aunty Imm… She must know something… If not, she will never have a chance to take care of a baby who will become the most powerful Soulkeeper on this planet…"

 

Krystal concludes wisely… Everyone is amazed by her Sherlock Holmes' brain… Nam Jihyun stands up…

 

" Then, let's prepare… We don't have much time… It's only five days left… According to legend, there will be a big big big battle against Vampires and Soulkeepers… And werewolves have to help their friends… If we don't prepare for anything, we will have to die…"

 

" So, what's the plan?? "

 

" Let's train together… We will work as a team… And we have to help the elders… We need to grow up now…"

 

" Immm… You are right… We can't let the elders to face the problems by their own… We have to help them…"

 

Krystal suggests…

 

" Let's divide… Me and Sulli will go ask Aunty Imm and find a way to break the curse other than sliding the sword…"

 

" And the rest will train how to fight together… Let's combine the power of Vampires and Werewolves…"

 

" Wait! We are forgetting something…"

 

Eunji suddenly blurs out…

 

" What about Bomi?? Everyone knows about the curse and their fate… But where is she?? Does she even know what is happening? "

 

" I think she does…"

 

Krystal said…

 

" She must know it… That's why she is disappearing… To become a powerful soulkeeper, she needs to be trained… Now, she may be training to become perfect at somewhere…"

 

" What if - "

 

" Hmmm? "

 

Naeun sighs…

 

" What if she will really kill Chorong unnie?? What if she will kill us too?? "

 

They go silent… They all know very well that the most powerful Soulkeeper is not their match… Eunji smiles and holds on Naeun's hand…

 

" Don't worry… I'll call her and talk with her… She is our friend…"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

xxx                                     xxx                                     xxx

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

11:50PM

 

 

Namjoo and Jiyoung are hiding on the stairs as usual… They are now peeking into the living room… Not long ago, the elders from Kwon family secretly came and they are whispering secretly…

 

Since this morning, Eunji disappears… Krysal and Sulli also don't come back so they have to train by theirselves… The Kwons promised them to call at night but there is still no news from them… Until the Kwon elders came to their house…

 

 

12:00AM sharp

 

 

 

" They will be here soon…"

 

They heard… They are curious who will come so they contine watching… At that time, many shadows appears from nowhere together…

 

" Who are they?? "

 

" I don't know… They are… 12…"

 

The twelve shadows stands like statues in the middle of the living room and they take off their hoodies…

 

" Awwwww…"

 

Handsome boys with very white skin and red eyes showing that they are vampires too… They bow at their parents and the elders bow back…

 

" Thanks for coming…"

 

" No need to thank… We have to help… We all are One Vampire Family…"

 

The seem-to-be-leader said… At that time, they all hear a loud break sound followed by a scream…

 

 

*  Glass breaking  *

 

 

" Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…"

 

" What the - "

 

" Chorong-ah!! "

 

Everyone runs to the stairs… Namjoo and Jiyoung pretend like they are also coming out from their rooms… The elders ignore them and they all are now in front of Chorong's room…

 

Namjoo and Jiyoung notice that the 12 guys are here too… 

 

" Chorong-ah??? Are you okay?? "

 

" Don't come!! "

 

They hear a shout… Taeyeon and Tiffany look at each other…

 

" Let's get in…"

 

Yuri suggests… And Taeyeon agrees…

 

" Chorong-ah… Daddy wanna come in…"

 

" No!! "

 

" Just open…"

 

Taeyeon sighs and she opens the door…

 

" Go… Go… Go away… Don't come near to me!!!!!!!! "

 

Chorong shouts…

 

" Huh! "

 

" What- "

 

Yes… Crying Chorong is standing in front of them… Her hair are turning all white… Her hand is covered with blood as she must have cracked the mirror… And although she is crying, there is no rain… It means she has lost all her Vampire abilities…

 

" What is happening to me??? What is happening??? Please… Someone explain…"

 

She shouts… They are standing at there but no one remembers to answer…

 

" That's why?? That's why Bomi broke up with me?? That's why you all are taking extra good care on me?? That's why I can't control myself sometimes?? Because… Because I'm a monster???? "

 

" Chorong-ah… It's not- "

 

" Let me die!!! "

 

Chorong shouts and she grabs a big piece of broken mirror… And she is about to stab to her neck when one of the shadows runs to her and hits her, making Chorong unconcious…

 

" Sorry… I need to…"

 

He said… Taeyeon runs to Chorong and she picks up her daughter from the floor… And gently puts her on the bed…

 

" My poor daughter… Why you have to suffer this fate? "

 

She whispers… Jessica is now comforting the crying Tiffany… All the elders seem like someone is about to die… The 12 guys are with stony faces but they seem they are worried too… Namjoo and Jiyoung come back to their rooms…

 

" Unnie, this is really serious… Chorong unnie's condition is really horrible…"

 

" Yes… We have to help her…"

 

Namjoo sighs…

 

" I wanna know what Bomi unnie is doing right now… The main problem is Yoon Bomi…"