Partners

Don't Play With My Heart

Taeyeon is busy in the kitchen as she has to prepare the breakfast. She is cooking Fany's favourite breakfast while making coffee in the daughters' like style.

 

" If someone give me a hand, I will be so happy."

 

Taeyeon is talking to herself when she sees Sunny and Hyoyeon enter into the kitchen.

 

But the two pretend that they hear nothing as they are doing the work they like. Sunny is sitting at the table like a boss and she is waiting for the breakfast to arrive in front of her.

 

While Hyoyeon is taking out her yogurt from the refrigator and mixing it with some blood, the other members of the family enter into the kitchen.

 

" Good morning daddy!! Morning Aunties!! "

 

" Good morning!! "

 

The three elders greet them back and the kids sit beside Sunny at their usual seats. Fany who is coming into the kitchen at the last comes to Taeyeon and she helps her to carry the plate to the table.

 

When everything is done, Taeyeon puts out her milk from the refrigator and she pours a glass before she sits down at the top of the table.

 

" Let's eat breakfast."

 

" We will eat deliciously."

 

Everyone say in unison and they start to eat the breakfast. Hyoyeon is still stirring her yogurt as the red colour is still undisappeared. Taeyeon makes a glace to her and she said.

 

" Hyoyeon-na, why you always put the blood into the yogurt??? It is not delicious."

 

" But I have to be fully energitized daily. I am the one who has to do everything about business as someone is sitting in the house and watching TV all day."

 

Hyoyeon said while she is smiling and Sunny gives her a high-five. Taeyeon's face darken.

 

" You two want to attack me with combination??? "

 

" We are not attacking you. We are telling the truth."

 

Sunny said while she is taking the glance at the milk glass that Taeyeon is about to drink.

 

" Kids. You remember what your daddy said to me when I was out for morning exercise?? "

 

Sunny asks and the kids nod silently. She looks at Teyeon directly and said.

 

" But there is also someone that who is hoping her height will grow taller by drinking milk three times a day even after centuries."

 

Sunny said and everyone can't help but laugh to their cute daddy.

 

" Yah!! Sunkyu!!! "

 

Taeyeon tries to stop her sisters in embrasent but the laughters are like storms.

 

" But Tae, Sunny is so right. We three never grow taller since thousand of years ago."

 

Hyoyeon said while she is drinking her yogurt. Taeyeon pouts as she doesn't like the feeling of being teased in front of the kids.

 

" Tae Tae, where have you been last night??? "

 

Tiffany asks as she wants to change the topic. Taeyeon's face becomes darker more.

 

" I was at warewolves' house."

 

She starts and everyone look at her in surprise.

 

" Kids, you guys met with warewolves or other vampires at school???? "

 

" Yes. I met a mad wolf called Hyeri and her four friends."

 

Namjoo said and she becomes angry as she remembers how rude Hyeri was to her.

 

" What about vampires??? "

 

" I met with no one. Wae??? Are there any vampires here except us??? "

 

" Of course. And you will surprise when you know who they are."

 

She said and Tiffany, Sunny and Hyoyeon look at each other.

 

" Who are they??? "

 

" You will not believe. They are Kwon!!! "

 

" What!! "

 

" And I met Kwon Yuri last night!! "

 

Taeyeon said and everyone's jaw drop.

 

" Really??? "

 

" That's so great!!! "

 

" Did you ask their number?? "

 

" Wait. Wait. Wait."

 

Taeyeon stops the exciting girls.

 

" What are you talking about??? Why I have to ask the number from the bad like Kwon??? "

 

Taeyeon said and the nearly squeezing girls stop.

 

" Did you guys fight??? "

 

Tiffany asks but Taeyeon shakes her head.

 

" No, we didn't. But you will not believe me. Kwon Yuri is wearing the most modern clothes like today's human. And she also changes her hair colour from black. I can't believe that she really can stay like an ordinary human."

 

Taeyeon said in jealousy.

 

" Jungah said that Kwon Yuri is now a scccessful business woman who is handling many branches of business under her hand. I can't believe she can work with humans very well. And her daughters are attending in the same school as our daughters. Kids, you have to win everyone of Kwon in every exam. Arasso?? "

 

She is turning to the kids and said making the girls to nod silently. Tiffany sighs and she said quietly.

 

" But Tae Tae, if you want to compete with Yuri, you shouldn't use the kids. You should change yourself into 21st century lady and help Hyo for the business."

 

" But- "

 

" Look at yourself. What is this style. The old black coat for the vampire style is out of date since hundred of years ago. You should try some outfit like me."

 

Tiffany said making Taeyeon to frown.

 

" But I don't like this style. What if she laughs at me when she knows that I am changing because of her??? "

 

" Don't worry. If Yuri hasn't changed still, I bet she may already laughed and joked about your style at her house."

 

Hyoyeon said while she is padding Taeyeon's back.

 

" Aishhhhh, I really hate that Kwon Yuri. Why she has to be so beautiful like that??? "

 

She said and then glares at the older members of the family.

 

" I know what you three are thinking. Don't try to communicate with them. Pany, forget about calling Sooyeon. And Sunny, you too. I don't want you to meet that shikshin again."

 

" I won't, Tae Tae. I don't like that cold girl."

 

" And me, too. Why I have to meet that Namsan tower??? I hate that pig so much."

 

Sunny said as she is rolling her eyes. Taeyeon is satisfied with the answers and she nods her head.

 

" Good. And kids, you must stay away from the Kwon. You shouldn't make friends with them. They are like diseases. You must go and wash your hands even if they touch your skin by accident. Arasso?? "

 

" Yes, daddy."

 

Namjoo answers in half of the three sisters. At that time, Sunny is finished with her food and she stands up.

 

" Let's go. You will be late for school."

 

She said as she calls the three sisters with her. The four of them go out from the room after they said goodbye to the parents.

 

Hyoyeon also stands up and she finishes all the yogurt in her bowl and then she said to the couple.

 

" Bye bye, Taengoo and Fany. I'm going to work. And Fany, don't forget to tell your husband to change her mind and come to work to help me. I am not coming back tonight. I have to go to Japan tonight."

 

" Ok."

 

She said and she then walks out from the room, too. Tiffany looks at Taeyeon with the eyes which means what will you do question.

 

" Don't look at me like this, Pany. I'm not going anywhere."

 

She said firmly and takes all the plates to the wash. Tiffany sighs and she shakes her head at the stubborn Taeyeon.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

xxx xxx xxx

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Class!!! Attention, please!!! "

 

The science teacher said to get attention from the class. Teacher Song Victoria is a Chinese but she can teach them very well. And everyone is excited about today class as the teacher will decide the partners for the science class.

 

" You know we will decide about the partner of your science project today??? "

 

" Yes."

 

" Teacher, can we just choose the partner as we like?? "

 

" Yes. This will be more interesting!! "

 

Everyone is exciting and they are agree with that boy. But the teacher doesn't like the idea.

 

" No. The partner thing is done with the aim of getting to know each other. So you should be the partner with the person I pair up with you. But you can change if both of you agree."

 

She said and she starts to call the name.

 

Chorong is excited a little for her partner. She is not good in communication with humans like her father so she is worried that she will be ok with that person.

 

" Bae Suzy and Kim Chorong "

 

Chorong sighs as she doesn't know who is Bae Suzy. It's been two weeks that she has been attending this school but she still has no friend. And she really doesn't need one. She is ok with her sisters.

 

" Now you can change your seats with your partners."

 

Teacher Victoria announces and everyone gets up from their seats to change the seat positions.

 

Chorong is waiting for her partner to arrive in front of her seat.

 

" Hi."

 

A girl sits in front of her and she greets Chorong. Chorong doesn't look up the girl and she bows a little to her.

 

" Hello."

 

" I'm your partner for this whole year, Yoon Bomi."

 

" What! "

 

Chorong is surprised by the different name so she looks up the girl in front of her.

 

" You- "

 

Chorong is surprised as well as angry when she sees the same annoying girl, smiling widely at her.

 

" You are not my partner. What are you doing here?? "

 

" I swiched the partners. I want to be with you. And I can be your partner in PE class, in music class and many other projects if you want. Hee hee."

 

" What! "

 

Chorong is surprised by the girl's words.

 

" Yoon Bomi-sshi, I don't want to be your partner so let me go to my own partner."

 

Chorong said and she is about to stand up from te seat when Bomi pulls her wrist and forces her to sit back.

 

" No. Your partner is now with someone else. So I am your new partner. I have already told the teacher that you are not comfortable with strangers as you have phobia and she believes me. Thus she agrees me to change partner with Suzy. "

 

Bomi said while she is putting her chin on her hand which is putting on the table. Chorong looks at the annoying girl with blank eyes as she doesn't know what to do with her.

 

There is no one who dares to come near to her in the past. She stays alone in her class and she never talks back to others who came to talk her. So later, they didn't come to her.

 

But Yoon Bomi is a different story. She never forgets to smile at her when they meet. And she always takes secret glances to her when the teacher is teaching.

 

Now she is trying another thing again. Chorong can't find any reason to reject Yoon Bomi as she is the only one she knows in the class. So it will be the most suitable for her to be partner with her.

 

" Fine. Let's be partners then. But I can't come to your house or you can't come to my house for the project. We will work only in the library. Arasso?? "

 

" Why you are so cold, Chorong-na?? '

 

" What!! "

 

Chorong is so surprised by Bomi's friendly call of her name. No one except her family calls her like this. She blinks her eyes for a few seconds and stares at Bomi.

 

" You are so pretty and lovely with your cute voice and perfect, flawless face. Why you are not as sweet as your physical appearance?? It will be the best for you if you can smile like me. See. How beautiful I am!! "

 

Bomi said while she is smiling widely to Chorong. Chorong is surprised and she is nearly to laugh as Bomi looks so funny with the wide smile which can reach to her ears.

 

" Shut up. I am not interested in making friends. Now, let's start working."

 

Chorong said and they start to work. During the whole class, Bomi tries to start a conversation between them but Chorong never answers any of her stupid questions.

 

And Chorong quickly walks out from the class at the lunch break. She is walking towards the canteen where her sisters will be waiting for her quickly as she wants to leave Yoon Bomi at the back.

 

" Unnie. Why are you late?? "

 

Jiyoung asks her when Chorong sits at the table. Chorong pouts and she shakes her head.

 

" I have a project to do."

 

" Awww. "

 

" You guys are ok at school?? "

 

" Yes. The girl beside me is so friendly. A human girl. Her name is Oh Hayoung. See. She is sitting at there."

 

Chorong and Jiyoung follows Namjoo's finger and they saw a brown tall girl sitting together with a group of girls.

 

" Are they- "

 

" Yes. Wolves."

 

" Wow. That's interesting. She doesn't know that her friends are wolves?? "

 

" I think she doesn't. "

 

Namjoo said and her sisters nod. At that time, a shadow reaches beside Chorong and she takes the seat beside her.

 

" Chorong-na, your friends?? "

 

The sisters look at Chorong with wide eyes and Chorong is also surprised. She never thinks that Bomi will join their table. Namjoo makes a fake cough and she asks.

 

" Unnie, your friend?? "

 

Bomi smiles at them and she extends her hand.

 

" Yes. I'm Yoon Bomi, Chorong's partner in every class. Nice to meet you."

 

" I'm Kim Namjoo and this is Kim Jiyoung. We are Chorong unnie's younger sisters."

 

" Oh, really. Wow. You all are cold like ice."

 

Bomi comments as she feels the same feeling when Namjoo holds onto her hand. Chorong looks at her with angry eyes and said.

 

" What are you doing here?? "

 

" Hmmm? I want to join you lunch."

 

" Sorry. But we don't like wny other company. Please get out."

 

" Chorong-na, we are friends and why you are pushing me away?? "

 

" You are not my friend. And I don't like your presence."

 

Chorong said but Bomi seems she doesn't hurt by Chorong's words. She is still smiling and looking at her with warm eyes. 

 

Namjoo is watching the whole scense and she thinks that Bomi has a thing for Chorong. Jiyoung is also looking at the stranger and her sister.

 

" If you don't go, we will."

 

Chorong said and she stands up from her seat. But she is once again held back by Bomi.

 

" Where are you going, Chorong-na?? "

 

" Why do you touch me??? "

 

Chorong is surprised as she is held by Bomi in front of her sisters. And she is also blushing because both of her sisters smirk.

 

She grabs the glass on the table and she splashes the water to Bomi.

 

" Omo! "

 

" Unnie!! What are you doing?? "

 

The younger Kim said but Chorong jerks the hand of surprised Bomi.

 

" Don't come closer to me again."

 

She then glares at Bomi and walks out from the canteen with quick pace. Namjoo and Jiyoung grabs their things and follow Chorong, leaving Bomi alone at the table.

 

" Are you ok, Bomi-ya?? What happened?? "

 

Eunji who is watching all the time runs towards her friend and she helps her to wipe the water from her coat.

 

But she frowns when she notices the dreamy look on Bomi's face plus a stupid smile.

 

" Bomi?? Bomi-ya?? Yoon Bomi!! "

 

" Yes?? "

 

" What are you thinking?? "

 

" Eunji-ya, I think I know what is love."

 

" What? "

 

" The way she looks at me with a deadly glare, the way she scolds me with her cute voice, the way she walks away from me. Everything is like a poem."

 

" Bomi-ya, are you ill?? Or you are in shock because she throws the water to you?? What are you talking?? "

 

" No. I am crazy because she stole something from me."

 

Bomi said while she turns her head back to Eunji. Eunji becomes confused and she asks.

 

" What did she steal from you?? I don't think she looks like a thief. May be a Hong Gidong?? "

 

" No. She stole my heart."

 

" Yes? "

 

" She stole my heart with a splash of water."

 

Bomi said firmly. And she stares into Eunji who is looking at her with jaw drop.

 

" I think I love her."

 

Bomi smiles at her own words.

 

" I think I am in love with Chorong."