The Red Fullmoon Day

Don't Play With My Heart

" Ahhh, I am tired already. Sooyoung-ah, haven't you done??? "

 

Yoona asks while she is frowning. She looks at their painter friend who is sketching their picture.

 

She forces Yoona and Juhyun to be the models for her. They have to sit on a big rock under the sun and so both of them feel annoying because of Sooyoung.

 

" Wait a minute. It's almost done."

 

Sooyoung said while she is putting more colours. 

 

" Sooyoungie~~ You have to rest. You have been drawing the whole day. Here. I take the dumplings for you. Come and eat."

 

Sunkyu reaches to them and she said. Sooyoung flashes a wide smile and she puts down her paintbrush beside.

 

" Thank you, Sunkyu-ah."

 

" No need."

 

And they stare at each other lovingly. Yoona and Juhyun look at each other and they laugh together.

 

" Ha ha. Sooyoung~~ Sooyoung~~ You are so funny. Aigoo~~ "

 

Yoona shouts and she walks in between Sooyoung and Sunkyu before she steals the plate from Sunkyu's hand.

 

" Hmmmm, it's so delicious."

 

She said and she eats the dumplings happily. Sooyoung and Sunkyu's faces become red and they both move away from each other quickly.

 

Juhyun walks to the drawing which is not still done and she looks at the drawing. And she smiles in satisfaction.

 

" This is beautiful."

 

Juhyun said and Sooyoung looks at her.

 

" Do you like it?? "

 

" Immm. Yoongie, come and look."

 

" Ok."

 

Yoona walks to her and she looks at the picture. Then, she smiles with her usual alligator smile.

 

" Sooyoung, you are really good. I like it."

 

" But why you draw my hair as black?? "

 

Juhyun asks and Sooyoung smirks.

 

" Don't you like it?? I think you are more beautiful with the black hair."

 

" So, you are telling me that I am not beautiful with white hair now?? "

 

" Ahh, no. No. You are always beautiful."

 

" Yah!! Choi Sooyoung!! Why you keep telling my lover beautiful in front of me?? You want to flirt with her?? Sunkyu unnie, you have to rethink before you decide to love her."

 

" Oh, Yoona-ah. What are you talking?? Why I have to love her??? "

 

Sunkyu whispers with a red face and she runs away from them. Sooyoung is looking at Sunkyu's back with wide mouth and she turns back to Yoona.

 

" Yah!! She is now embarrassed."

 

" If I were you, I am not blaming on the other."

 

" So what should I do?? "

 

" Follow her."

 

" Ummm?? "

 

" Go."

 

" Aww. Yes. Yes."

 

Sooyoung nods and she runs after Sunkyu clumsily. Juhyun laughs and she slaps Yoona's arm lightly.

 

" You are so naughty."

 

" Wae??? It is not bad if they are ok with each other."

 

" Imm."

 

Juhyun said and she links her arm with Yoona. They start to walk under the dawning sun.

 

" Ahhh. Life is beautiful when we are together with our love. Right, Juhyun-ah?? "

 

" Yes. You are right."

 

" I want to stay like this forever. We can play, we can ride horses, we can make a beautiful garden together. I will go to work and you will wait for me at home."

 

Yoona said and she looks at Juhyun.

 

" Tomorrow is red fullmoon day. After that, our life will be peaceful."

 

Juhyun frowns as she remembers tomorrow is the red fullmoon day. She knows that it is very dangerous for her and for the rest of people around her.

 

" Yoongie, what if I can't make it?? What if I do something stupid?? "

 

" No. You won't be."

 

" You don't understand. During these last six months, I am not the old myself. I get angry easily. I think my powers are increased all of a sudden and I can't control them. Yoongie, you have to promise me one thing."

 

" What is it?? "

 

" Kill me if I can't control myself tomorrow."

 

" Hyunie!!! Don't say this kind of things. We have already prepared everything Bom unnie said and she said this is enough. We can fight back."

 

" But, Yoongie. I………… "

 

" It's enough. Don't say anymore, Hyunie."

 

Yoona said and she pulls Juhyun into a hug. She rubs the younger girl's hair lightly and whispers.

 

" I will try to protect you, Hyunie."

 

She inhales.

 

" I will try."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

xxx xxx xxx

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The night is about to reach. They can even see the moon coming out between the clouds.

 

" Huh?? Why the moon has to be yellow?? "

 

Yoona asks in surprise but Yuri smiles and she shakes her head.

 

" It's not like this, Yoona-ah. The red fullmoon is not the red moon coming out. When it is about time, the moon will change its colour to red."

 

" When I will change?? "

 

Juhyun asks and Taeyeon sighs. She looks as terrified as ever and she answers.

 

" When the moonlight fall onto you. You cannot be covered with anything. It will penetrate and wil still fall upon you."

 

" Arasso."

 

Juhyun said. At that time, Bom, Siwon, Taecyeon and Kahi enter the house and they walk to them.

 

" Juhyun-ah, you have to be in the circle now. The moon can change the colour in anytime."

 

" Yes."

 

Juhyun said and she enters into the circle. 

 

" You have to stay at your places too."

 

Bom said and they take their places around the circle.

 

" Remember, she will use all her techniques and try to break the circle. You have to try to hold her in the circle no matter what. Don't let her get out."

 

" Arasso."

 

" We have to go to our places."

 

" Oppas!! "

 

Taeyeon stops them and they turn around to her.

 

" Yes?? "

 

" Take care."

 

" Ok."

 

Siwon smiles and he nods before he goes out with the others. Bom leads them to the place where they decide to make the first line.

 

" We have to split now. We have five teams for us. Me and five wolves at the east side, Taecyeon and Donghee with other four wolves at the west, Kahi and Reewook with four wolves at the south, Kyunhyun and five wolves at the north."

 

" Yes. Me and other vampires will be on the trees and we will cover you up from there."

 

" Good. Now, let's split up."

 

" Don't let them in whatever happens. We have to protect them."

 

" Ok. Good luck."

 

They all nod and they run to their places. They all know that today is important. If the soulkeepers will come to them, they may lose their lives tonight.

 

Bom jumps onto the tree and she looks around her surrounding. Then, she takes out something from her pocket and an owl comes out.

 

She smirks and throws the owl to the sky which flies silently through the sky like a ghost. 

 

 

At that time, inside the house, Juhyun is sitting in the middle of the circle and she is nervous and excited. The eight people are sitting around her and they all are preparing to control Juhyun when her powers come out.

 

Times pass and there is no sign of the danger. But, the moonlight which has fallen into the house by the window suddenly disappears and they all widen their eyes.

 

" Huh! "

 

Hyoyeon is the nearest to the window and she jumps to the window to look outside.

 

" The moon!!! It's changing colour!!! "

 

She shouts and they all look at Juhyun. The maknae blinks and she swallows the saliva in difficulty. Hyoyeon runs back to her place and she nervously look at the others.

 

The moon which is hiding behind the clouds comes out again and to their horror, it has changed to red colour. The bloody red colour of the moonlight spread around the whole world and it also enters the house.

 

" It's starting."

 

Taeyeon whispers and she looks at her daughter worriedly. The moonlight colonizes its empire in the house and it also enters the circle. Juhyun widens her eyes and before she can do anything, the moonlight falls onto her.

 

" Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

 

Juhyun shouts in pain as soon as the moonlight touches her body. Her body is trembling and she is suffering too much.

 

" Juhyun-ah!! "

 

Yoona stands up and she is about to go into the circle when Yuri pulls her arm and stop.

 

" Don't. We have to work as a union."

 

She said and Yoona sighs. She wants to help Juhyun but she can't. 

 

" Ha ha ha ha ha ha."

 

Suddenly, Juhyun laughs with an evil like voice and when she raises her face up again, her eyes are bloody red and she doesn't look like the Juhyun they use to know.

 

" Start!!!! "

 

Sunkyu shouts and they all use their powers and throws the powerballs from their hands to Juhyun.

 

" Ahh."

 

Juhyun is about to come out from the circle and she falls back into the circle as she runs into the barrier that is created by them.

 

" Be careful and take care. She is not Juhyun anymore. Don't trust her."

 

Sunkyu whispers and she closes her eyes while she is concentrating on her work and shooting the barrier with the power bean from her index fingers.

 

Juhyun is trying her best to break the barrier but she can't pass through the combined eight powers. She becomes exhausted and she decides to change the plan.

 

" Yoongie~~~ "

 

She calls Yoona with a sweet voice and she is looking at Yoona from the other side of the barrier.

 

" Yoongie~~ Help me. Take me out from here. It is hot here. I don't want to stay here. Help me~~~ "

 

Yoona is about to open her eyes but she remembers what Yuri said earlier and she continues to close her eyes tightly.

 

" Yoongie~~~ Are you cruel to me?? You don't love me anymore??? "

 

Yoona bites her lip and she breathes quickly hoping that Juhyun will not talk to her anymore. And she is succeed as Juhyun moves to the others and she is begging them to release her.

 

" Appa~~~ Appa~~"

 

Juhyun said while she is sobbing. She kneels down in front of Taeyeon and she is calling her non-stop. 

 

" Appa~~ I'm Juhyun. Open your eyes and look at me. I'm your daughter, Juhyun. Appa~~ "

 

* sob sob *

 

Taeyeon opens her eyes slowly and she looks at Juhyun who is begging her while she is crying hard. Taeyeon feels sorry for her daughter.

 

" Ahhhh. Appa~~ Help me!!! I can't breathe!!! "

 

Juhyun said and she falls onto the floor while she is holding her own neck. 

 

" Juhyun-ah~~ "

 

" Appa~~ Appa~~ "

 

Juhyun keeps calling her and she is crawling to the barrier in front of Taeyeon and she is trying her best to reach to Taeyeon.

 

" Appa~~ Why you are locking me up with your fire power?? I'm hot. I'm hot. So please stop. I'm dying, appa~~ "

 

She is begging and Taeyeon can't stand her daughter's tears anymore. She blinks and tries to stop her tears. But the tears are already flowing on her face and she can't control her emotions.

 

" Juhyun-ah."

 

She inhales and she stops her power. The barrier disappers at once and the others open their eyes quickly.

 

" Taeyeon. No!!! "

 

But they are too late. Taeyeon has already reached to Juhyun and she is putting her daughter on her thigh.

 

" Juhyun-ah!! Juhyun-ah. Wake up!!! "

 

She tries to call her daughter and the others are gathering around her. While they are watching, Juhyun's eyes suddenly open and she smirks.

 

" You are doing a mistake."

 

She said and she pushes Taeyeon away from her.

 

 

* Bamp *

 

Taeyeon hits Sooyoung and Miyoung and the three of them are thrown to the wall. 

 

" Get out of my way!!! "

 

Juhyun shouts with a dark voice and she runs out from the house. 

 

" Huh?? "

 

" What happened?? "

 

" Juhyun-ah!!! "

 

Kyuhyun runs to Juhyun and he is about to touch her when Juhyun raises her hand. The nails are long, sharp and ready to fight with them. Kyuhyun's eyes went round and the next thing he knows is that Juhyun's nails are piercing his heart.

 

" Ju…… Juhyun…… "

 

He calls this name the last and kneels down onto the ground. He is looking at Juhyun but his eyes will never alive again. The stary light is flashing in his eyes.

 

" Kyuhyun-ah!!! Attack!!! "

 

Siwon sees this and he decides to fight Juhyun. The other vmpires also jump down from the trees and they run to Juhyun.

 

" Stay at your places!!! "

 

Donghee tries to keep his vampires but no one listens to him. Bom is waiting for this chance and she makes a strange sound which echos through the whole forest.

 

" What is that sound?? "

 

" Prepare!! "

 

At that time, black shadows jump towards them and they are attacked by a group of people. The surrounding is covered with shouts, fights and bloods in a few minutes. Everywhere becomes battlefield and they fight with the anonymous people who appear from nowhere.

 

" Ahhhhhh."

 

" Siwon!! Nickhum!!! "

 

Juhyun pulls the two strong men's from their necks. And she hits them face to face. The two men can't move and Juhyun tears both of them into pieces.

 

" What is happening?? "

 

Taeyeon looks outside from the window and she can't believe what is happening. She shakes her head and she moves two steps backwards.

 

" What have I done?? "

 

She whispers and she bites her lip. Then, she jumps outside which makes the other friends to widen their eyes.

 

" Taeyeon, no!!! "

 

They all jump out also to follow Taeyeon. The field is filled with bodies.

 

" Huh, Bom?? "

 

They see Bom with a sword in her hand. The sword is in red colour and they all realise which sword it is.

 

" The loveless sword."

 

" What is she doing with this sword?? "

 

" Yah!! Park Bom!!! "

 

Yuri shouts and she jumps in between Bom and Juhyun. Bom's face changes when she sees Yuri.

 

" Get out of my way."

 

" What are you doing with this sword??? "

 

" Wae?? Are you that stupid?? "

 

" What?? "

 

" Think carefully. This sword is only in the hand of the leader of soulkeeper. And this sword can kill the soul of Park Jiyeon."

 

" So, you…… you…… you are…… "

 

" Yes. I am the leader of the soulkeepers. "

 

" You liar!!!! "

 

" Ha ha ha."

 

Bom laughs and she kicks Yuri in the abdomen. Yuri is thrown backwards and she doesn't move.

 

" Yuri-ah!! "

 

Sooyoung runs towards Yuri and she is trying to wake her up. Bom smirks and she turns to Juhyun.

 

" Go to hell, evil."

 

She whispers and she slides the sword to Juhyun. But, Juhyun suddenly turns around and she takes the sword from Bom's hand.

 

" This sword!!! Huh?? You are trying to kill me?? No one can kill me!!!!!!! No one can kill Park Jiyeon!!!! "

 

She said and she hits Bom's face which makes Bom to hit with the tree near by.

 

Juhyun's eyes turn red and she is not look like a human anymore. She looks like a beast and she keeps killing all the people in her way with the sword in her hand.

 

" Kahi-ah!!! "

 

" Oppa!!!! "

 

The people around them keep falling on the ground and Juhyun is killing non-stop. There are only a few of them left. 

 

" I've to stop her."

 

Yoona thinks and she runs to Juhyun.

 

" Juhyun-ah. It's enough."

 

She said and Juhyun turns to her. Her eyes change colour when she sees Yoona.

 

" Juhyun-ah, look at me. I'm Yoona. Remember??? "

 

Yoona said while she is trying to move closer to Juhyun.

 

" Yoona-ah, don't go."

 

" Yoona!!! "

 

They try to stop Yoona but Juhyun suddenly raises her hands and she shouts.

 

" Yahhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

 

Power waves are coming out from her and this makes all of them except Yoona to fall down on the ground.

 

" Juhyun-ah. Wae??? Why are you doing this?? I know you don't want to do it."

 

" Don't come near to me!!! I can kill you!!! "

 

Juhyun shouts in a dark voice and she is looking at Yoona with red eyes again. At that time, Taeyeon who wakes up opens her eyes and she sees that Yoona and Juhyun are standing closely to each other.

 

" Juhyun-ah~~ "

 

She whispers and she tries to stand up. Yuri who has passed out from the hit also wakes up and she looks at Yoona and Juhyun's direction.

 

" No. No. Ahh."

 

She tries to stand up but her legs can't move.

 

" ."

 

She murmurs in anger as she knows her legs are stucked under the broken tree and can't move as she is exhausted.

 

" Taeyeon-ah!!! Do something!!! "

 

She shouts at Taeyeon but Taeyeon doesn't move. She is looking at the two maknaes like a statue.

 

" Taeyeon-ah!!! "

 

Yuri shouts but Taeyeon still doesn't move. Yoona moves more closer to Juhyun.

 

" Juhyun-ah. Stop now."

 

" Don't come closer to me!!! "

 

Juhyun shouts.

 

" I can kill you. Don't come!!! "

 

She shouts and she raises her hand. But she stops in the middle and she looks at Yoona.

 

" Yoongie??? Yoongie!! "

 

She shakes her head.

 

" Yoongie. Kill me. Just kill me!! "

 

She gives the sword to Yoona and begs. Yoona smiles and she takes the sword from Juhyun and she throws away it from them.

 

" Juhyun-ah. You can stop. You can control yourself."

 

Yoona said and she moves closer to Juhyun. At that time, Juhyun's eyes turn red again and her face changes.

 

" Go die!!! "

 

She shouts and she extends her hand. The sword which is thrown away by Yoona is flying towards her and……

 

" Ahh."

 

" Huh!! "

 

The sword is piercing Yoona from the back. The blade is coming out from the left side of her chest.

 

" Yoona!!!! "

 

" Yoona-ah!! "

 

Both Taeyeon and Yuri shout. Yuri last sees that the sword is in her daughter's body and she becomes unconcious after this. 

 

" Juhyun-ah, stop."

 

Yoona tries to say. Blood comes out not only from the wound but also from and her legs become weak. Juhyun widens her eyes and she walks to Yoona like a sleepwalking person.

 

" Yoon… Yoongie…… "

 

" Don't… don't do it anymore."

 

Yoona whispers and she falls down on her kneels on the ground. 

 

" Yoongie~~ Yoongie~~ no!!! "

 

Juhyun is herself again and she sits beside Yoona. Yoona smiles and she looks at Juhyun.

 

" Welcome back. You remember me."

 

" Yoongie~~ What have I done??? No. It can't be."

 

Juhyun shakes her head. Yoona smiles and she inhales heavily.

 

" I am happy that I can have a chance to meet you. These are the happiest days in my life."

 

" Don't talk too much, Yoongie."

 

" Thank you. Thank you for loving me."

 

Yoona said and her head falls down. The last smile that she makes is still on her face.

 

" Yoongie!!! Yoongie!!! No!!! Yoongie!!! You can't die!!! "

 

Juhyun is crying really hard. She doesn't think much and whispers.

 

" I made all of these. I am the evil. I am. I am!!! "

 

Juhyun is afraid of herself. Taeyeon wakes up from her dream and she tries to come to Juhyun.

 

" Juhyun-ah!! "

 

" Don't come to me, appa!!! I can hurt you!! "

 

Juhyun said and she extends her hand to Taeyeon again. But this time, a power sphere is appearing around her and it makes Taeyeon to fall back.

 

" Juhyun-ah, don't do this. Let me in!!! "

 

" No, appa. I killed many people including my love. I'm a criminal. I cannot be forgiven."

 

" This is not you who did this."

 

" This is me!!! "

 

Juhyun said and she looks at Taeyeon.

 

" Appa, thank you for everything."

 

" No, Juhyun."

 

Tears are falling down on both of them faces. Taeyeon knows that she can do nothing but to watch Juhyun. Juhyun smiles and she whispers.

 

" Goodbye. Appa."

 

She turns around and hugs Yoona suddenly. Then, she holds the handle of the sword and slides it more so that the sword is piercing both of their bodies.

 

" Juhyun-ah!!!!!! "

 

Taeyeon shouts. She tries to enter the power sphere but she can't break it. 

 

" No!!!! Juhyun-ah!!! "

 

She shouts and hits the sphere again and again. At that time, Juhyun raises her face and she screams in a dark voice.

 

" I'll be back!!!!!!!!!!!! "

 

She shouts and a dark shadow comes out from her body. The shadow flies to the sky and it passes through Taeeon's body and disappears.

 

The power sphere also disappears and Taeyeon falls down on her kneels.

 

" Juhyun-ah~~ "

 

She whispers and all her world goes black.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

xxx xxx xxx

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" And when we woke up, we saw all our friends, wolves and soulkeepers died. Taeyeon keeps blaming on her and Yuri was angry with her for doing nothing at that time."

 

Hyoyeon said and she wipes the tears from her eyes.

 

" Their love is so beautiful. It's just like Romeo and Juliet."

 

Bomi said and she sighs. 

 

" If I were them, I will do the same like them. We can't live if we don't have our love."

 

She looks at Chorong and she smiles.

 

" I will die together if you die. I want to be together with you forever."

 

" Bbom-ah."

 

" I am serious."

 

Bomi said and Chorong holds the younger girl's hand.

 

" Me, too. I don't want to live without you, either."

 

Hyoyeon looks at the couple and she inhales.

 

" How should I explain you??? "

 

She whispers. But she has to do it.

 

" Chorong-ah."

 

" Yes, aunty?? "

 

" The story is not ended yet."

 

" Yes?? "

 

" There is still the last part which is the most important."

 

Chorong looks at her and she is concentrating what she will say more.

 

" Park Jiyeon's soul is not killed although she was slided by the loveless sword. May be because the sword didn't pierce her heart. And so, she came back to the world at the red fullmoon day which appeared much earlier than 500 years."

 

Hyoyeon stares at her niece's face.

 

I'm sorry, Chorong.

 

" And this is related to you."

 

She said which makes Chorong and Bomi to be surprised.