Trouble

Don't Play With My Heart

One month later…………………

 

 

It has been a month since they all are together. Eunji moved again to Kwon house after Naeun explained everything to Kwon. 

 

And everything returns to normal again. But the students from Naeun, Yookyung and Jiyoung's class becomes more and more angry.

 

Jiyoung is sitting alone in the class as Yookyung still doesn't come to school. Yookyung was not a good student before she met again with Jiyoung but now, she comes to class daily to meet Jiyoung.

 

" It is nearly to start the class. Where is she??? Why she is late??? "

 

She is talking to herself and she is looking at the door all the time.

 

" Jiyoung-na?? "

 

" Me?? "

 

Jiyoung is surprised when two girls sit in front of her and call her name. The two nod their heads and Jiyoung is confused.

 

" Yes?? "

 

" Ummmm, we have something to tell you."

 

They said.

 

" Do you know your girlfriend is a player?? "

 

" Yes??? "

 

" You are a transfer student so you may not know much about her but believe us. She is really a player."

 

Jiyoung doesn't understand what they are trying to say.

 

" We don't want you to be hurt like the others so we want to warn you. Yoo… I mean Yookyung is a player who doesn't date people more than a week."

 

" But we are dating for one month already."

 

Jiyoung said with a smile and the two girls shake their heads.

 

" No. This may because of your family and your pretty face. But we are so sure that she will dump you soon. "

 

" So??? "

 

" So it will be the best for you to leave her before she will leave you."

 

" Yes?? "

 

Jiyoung can't believe her ears. Now she understands what they are trying to do. They are trying to send her away from Yookyung.

 

" Ummm. I don't know what to say but I think she loves me. I can feel that she really loves me. And most important is that I love her more than she loves me. So I can't leave her. Even if she will leave me, I will just let her."

 

Jiyoung said and the girls' faces become darken.

 

" And this will never happen."

 

With the voice, someone puts her bag on the table and sits beside Jiyoung.

 

" Yoo…"

 

The girls eyes widen when they see Yookyung beside Jiyoung. Yookyung smiles at Jiyoung and she whispers.

 

" I will never leave you, babe."

 

" I know."

 

Jiyoung whispers back and the two girls stand up quickly.

 

" We… We are going."

 

" Hey, wait."

 

Yookyung stops them and they turn back to her in fear.

 

" Don't come and talk nonsense to my girlfriend. And tell the others, too. I will never forgive the ones who want to get between me and Jiyoung. Understand?? "

 

" Ye… yes."

 

" Go."

 

She said and she sits back on her chair. Jiyoung slaps her thigh and scolds her.

 

" Yah~~ Why did you say them like this??? "

 

" If I didn't do like this, they will try one after another. They should know that I am belong to you. Come here."

 

She said and she forces Jiyoung to sits on her thighs making everyone in the class to be jealous.

 

" Hey, everyone is looking at us. It's so embrassing."

 

" Let them be."

 

" Wait!! They said you were a player. Is it true??? "

 

" Ummmm, they are just the past. Now I only love you."

 

" But you played with many people's hearts. I have to punish you."

 

" Punish me??? How??? Like this?? "

 

Yookyung said and she tries to kiss Jiyoung's cheek and Jiyoung is trying her best to avoid it.

 

" Yookyung-na~~~"

 

Jiyoung tries to tell Yookyung to release her but the later doesn't listen to her at all.

 

" Aww. I hate to ruin my eyes!!! "

 

With this voice, Naeun enters the class with a smirk. Yookyung furrows her eyebrows and she said.

 

" Shut up. My eyes as well as my ears were ruined by you since long time ago."

 

She said and Naeun stuck out her tongue. She then puts her books on the table and she turns to them.

 

" I will go sit by myself."

 

Jiyoung said as she feels weird to stay like this in front of Yookyung's sister. But both the twins stop her.

 

" You don't have to do like this. Don't mind me."

 

" Yeah. Don't mind her. She is nothing to me."

 

" Yah!!! "

 

" What!!! "

 

Both the twins glare and suddenly Yookyung smiles.

 

" I love you, sis."

 

" Geez. I can never win over you. Love you, too, donsang."

 

She said while rolling her eyes. She then turns to Jiyoung and said.

 

" Jiyoung-na, appa and omma want to meet you. Can you come and visit to our house this weekend?? "

 

" Yes?? "

 

Jiyoung is taken aback by the words. She never thinks that she has to go to Kwon house and meet them in her life.

 

" I … I don't know how to explain but I … Daddy will not let me to go to Kwon house. I … "

 

" Jiyoung-na, it's ok. Naeun-na, don't force her. I will talk about it with her later."

 

" Arasso."

 

Naeun said and she turns back to the front. Jiyoung sighs and she jumps down to her seat.

 

" What's wrong, babe??? "

 

" I don't know. I think Naeun is mad at me."

 

" No, she doesn't. She is just thinking about her Eunji unnie. Don't worry too much. She is always like this."

 

" Really??? "

 

" Yes. Believe me."

 

Yookyung said and she smiles to her. Jiyoung also tries to smile.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

xxx xxx xxx

 

 

 

 

 

 

It is the lunch break time and Naeun and Eunji are having their lunch at one table. Their friends are nowhere to be found so there is only two of them today.

 

Eunji is eating the lunch with glad but Naeun is just playing with the food. She doesn't put any of food into .

 

Eunji furrows her eyebrows and she puts the spoon on the table. Then she puts her chin on her hand and she asks.

 

" Naeun-na?? "

 

" Hmm?? "

 

" Why don't you eat your food? "

 

" I… I don't want to eat."

 

" Ahh, don't do like this. Have some. You have to eat so that you can love me. Hee hee."

 

Eunji tries to make the atmosphere less tense but Naeun only sighs.

 

" Eunji unnie. I don't understand anything."

 

" What?? "

 

" Why Kim family doesn't like us?? It seems like their family and ours were known to each other in the past but now they hate us."

 

" Immmm. You are right. This is so strange. Why don't you ask Yuri appa?? "

 

" I once asked about it but appa didn't answer it. She changed the topic immediately and skipped my question."

 

" So she didn't want to answer it?? "

 

" Yes."

 

Naeun looks at Eunji and Eunji is thinking for her.

 

" Naeun-na, don't you think something might happen between them?? Don't you know something about their past?? "

 

" Past? Past? Ahh, there is one thing."

 

" Immm hmm?? "

 

" Appa and omma had a daughter long long time ago. And I think something had happened to her. They didn't want to talk about her. And they want to forget about her."

 

" Aww. I didn't know that you have a sister."

 

" Yes. And I haven't seen her in my life. I once heard about her when omma and aunty were talking. Aunty Soo was crying at that time. I think her name is………………………… Yoona??? I don't remember."

 

" Ummm. I thought Aunty Soo never cries."

 

" That's what I want to say. Everything is so strange."

 

" Immmmm."

 

Eunji murmurs and then she picks up Naeun's spoon and she puts it in the younger girl's hand.

 

" But Naeun-na, this is the elders' case. It doesn't affect us. Although they don't like each other, we accept Kim and Chorong unnie and Jiyoung become our friends. And their youngest sister is not that bad at all. Right??? "

 

" Yes. You are right. The only important is us. But I am worried for Yookyung. What if the Kim don't like our Yookyung?? I am afraid that they will ill-treated our Yookyung."

 

" Naeun-na~"

 

Eunji said and she holds onto Naeun's hand.

 

" Don't worry too much. They will like Yookyung. She is a good girl and they will surely let her to date their daughter."

 

" You really think like this?? "

 

" Yep."

 

Eunji answers with a smile. Naeun is still worried but she doesn't want to make Eunji to be worried for her so she starts to eat her food.

 

Eunji is staring at her the whole time and she smiles.

 

" You really are a great elder sister."

 

" Hmm?? What are you talking about?? "

 

" You seem you don't love your sisters but you really care about them. And you are a good big sister for them. I really envious of them as they can have a sister like you."

 

Eunji said and Naeun shakes her head.

 

" But I know they love me too. We are arguing non-stop just to show our love for each other."

 

" Immm. I really want to have a sister."

 

" But my sisters are yours too. We are the same."

 

Naeun said and Eunji smiles warmly and she nods.

 

" Arasso. Thanks you for sharing your sisters."

 

" Awww, Eunji-ya. "

 

Naeun said and they smile together.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

xxx xxx xxx

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Chorong unnie!!!!!!! "

 

" Yah~~ Don't call me unnie in school. "

 

" Wae?? "

 

" Aww. Everyone will think that it is strange. We are at the same age and so you don't need to call me unnie."

 

" But you are much more older than me. And I want to call you unnie. This is more suitable for you."

 

" Awww. You are saying me that I look old?? "

 

" No. No. No. I didn't mean like this. I mean you are so gegorous and so beautiful thus I want to call you unnie."

 

She quickly explains and Chorong hits her chest cutely.

 

" Huh?? You try to be cheesy????? You cutie!! "

 

" Wae?? Wae??? Don't you like it?? "

 

Bomi asks and she pouts. Chorong can't stand Bomi's cutness anymore and she pulls the younger girl's face with both of her hands.

 

" Awwww. You are so cute!!! I want to kiss you now!! "

 

Chorong said by mistake and she shuts up quickly. Bomi smiles widely and she starts to tease Chorong.

 

" Really?? In the class in front of everyone?? "

 

" Yah~~~ Don't tease me."

 

" I think my girlfriend loves me so much."

 

" Molla~~ You bad girl."

 

" Unnie. Unnie. Ahh. Ahh. It's hurt."

 

Chorong becomes shy and she hits Bomi with her fist. Bomi pretends that she was huet and Chorong becomes worried.

 

" Are you ok??? Did I hurt you??? I- Ahhhh~~"

 

But Bomi pulls her by the wrists and she ends up in Bomi's embrace.

 

" Yah!! Bbom-ah. Release me~~ They wil notice us."

 

" Don't worry, unnie. We are at the back and no one will see us."

 

" But I saw everything. So please stop your PDA if you feel sorry for me."

 

Eunji said while she is raising her head from the table. Chorong is embrassed because of Eunji and Bomi tries to kick Eunji with her leg.

 

" Yah!!! Don't tease my unnie."

 

" Aish. Yah! Yoon Bomi!! Everyone has their own lover so don't act over. O.V.E.R. Arasso?? "

 

" Geez. Whatever."

 

Bomi said. At that time, lucky for Eunji, the school bell rings and the school is over. Eunji quickly stands up and she said.

 

" I have to go to Naeun. Bye Bye."

 

" Bye."

 

Bomi said and she helps Chorong to puts her things in her bag.

 

" Let's go."

 

She said and Choring nods.

 

" Unnie?? "

 

" Hmm?? "

 

" Should I come to your house or you come to my house this weekend??? We have to do our project."

 

" Ummm?? Bomi-ya, I think it will not be that easy. Daddy will not let me. And she will ask you many questions if you come to my house."

 

" Ahhhh. I want to meet you everyday. Then I have to miss you for two days again."

 

Bomi said while she is pouting. Chorong feels sorry for the younger girl so she hugs her by the waist from the side.

 

" Bbom-ah, I also miss you at the weekends. But I miss you everytime when you are not with me. "

 

" Really??? "

 

Bomi shows her toothy smile and she hugs Chorong back by the shoulder. 

 

" Immmm. Don't laugh at me. But I love you."

 

" Ahhhhhhhhhh. I can die."

 

Bomi said and they continue to walk to the school gate in that position. And they meet Yookyung and Jiyoung at there.

 

" Unnie."

 

" Aunty Sunny hasn't arrived??? "

 

" Immm. It is strange that she is late."

 

Jiyoung said while she is playing with the intertwined hands of her and Yookyung. Chorong smiles at her sister and she also continues to hug Bomi.

 

" Jiyoung-na, I can drive you home if you want."

 

Yookyung said and Jiyoung shakes her head.

 

" No. No. Aunty Sunny will come. And I don't want you to meet with my Daddy. She will be angry if she knows that you are a Kwon."

 

Jiyoung explains and Yookyung nods.

 

" Alright."

 

She said and she kisses the back of Jiyoung's hand. At that time, they saw Namjoo walking to them with a hanging down head alone.

 

" Namjoo-ya??? What happened?? "

 

Jiyoung asks and Namjoo just shakes her head.

 

" Namjoo-ya!!!! Kim Namjoo!!! "

 

And they saw that Hayoung is running after her. She has long legs so she can reach to Namjoo soon.

 

" Namjoo-ya, wait."

 

" What!! "

 

" Namjoo-ya, you are just misunderstanding. I was sitting on her because there is no chair left. And you are not there. That's why- "

 

" Hayoung-na!! Please, stop."

 

Namjoo said and Hayoung shuts up. Namjoo looks at Hayoung and she finds that the younger girl has teary eyes already. And this makes her heart to weak.

 

" Namjoo-ya, I'm so sorry. But we are just friends."

 

" I know."

 

Namjoo hates herself to say like this. She really doesn't know it whether they are friends or not but she has to say like this so that Hayoung will not be sad anymore.

 

" I love you, Namjoo-ya."

 

Hayoung said. And Namjoo can't stay strong at that time. She sighs and pulls Hayoung to her.

 

" I know. I know."

 

But you love another person at the same time, Hayoung-na.

 

Namjoo thinks while she is resting her head on Hayoung's shoulder. Then she removes herself from Hayoung and wipes the tears for her.

 

" Don't cry. I understand you."

 

Namjoo said. Hayoung nods like an obedient kid and Namjoo flashes her smile.

 

" Hayoung-na, show me your smile. Hmmm?? "

 

" Namjoo-ya, I- "

 

" Showwwww meeeeeee~~ "

 

Namjoo said and Hayoung tries to smile between her tears. Namjoo pads her head and she said.

 

" Good girl."

 

" Yah!! Kids!! You still know that your sisters are here?? "

 

Chorong said while she is still hugging Bomi's waist. Well, they told Aunty Sunny about their relations and the later is cool with it so they can stay as they like before Sunny comes to pick them up.

 

Namjoo looks at her sisters and she only shows her tongue. And she looks around to find their car.

 

" Where is Aunty Sunny?? "

 

" We don't know. She still doesn't come."

 

Yookyung answers in place of Jiyoung while she is hugging the later by the shoulder. Jiyoung is pulling Yookyung's hand and she nods her head in agreement.

 

At that time, the car which is stopped not far from them since a long time ago drives to them. They haven't seen this car before so they just ignore it.

 

But to their surprise, the car stops beside them and a cute girl comes out from the car.

 

" Who is she??? "

 

Bomi whispers to Chorong and the three sisters are looking at that person carefully.

 

" Daughters, get into the car! "

 

That person said and Chorong, Namjoo and Jiyoung widen their eyes when they hear her voice.

 

They look at that person with wide eyes and their jaws drop to the ground.

 

That person is with brownish bangs which slightly cover her forehead and help her to be cute. And she is wearing the free style that the teenagers usually wear with hip hop style jacket and black skinny jean plus sneaker.

 

And their gaze shift to the the lastest model car that she was taking here.

 

They can't believe their own eyes. And they whisper in unison making the three lovers of them to widen their eyes also.

 

 

" Da… Daddy??? "

 

 

 

Kim Taeyeon is no longer wearing her black long coat and she exactly looks like normal human girls. She changes from head to toe so that the daughters cannot recognize her easily.

 

 

 

 

They will be very happy to see their Daddy like this if they are alone but for now, they aren't happy to see Taeyeon at this moment.

 

 

 

And the worst part of it is that Kim Taeyeon is standing by her new car and glaring them with flaming eyes.