Taeyeon vs Yuri

Don't Play With My Heart

Taeyeon drives the car to the bar that she once went with Hyoyeon. She is too tired. And she is sad as well.

 

How she can't protect her own daughter????

 

Chorong is now with the one who will kill her one day. This is fated already and they can't run away from this.

 

The worst is that she doesn't know where her daughter is. She ran away from the house for one week already and she can't still find her.

 

Taeyeon sighs and she turns the car to the parking lot. And she stops the car and comes out from it.

 

" I have to clear my mind."

 

Taeyeon said and she walks into the club. The club is noisy with the beats from the DJ. Taeyeon walks among the drunken people and she walks straight to the counter.

 

" Hey~ "

 

The bartender boy greets her and she only nods.

 

" What do you want Miss?? "

 

" Give me the strongest one you have."

 

" Arasso."

 

He said with a smile and turns around to take the drink. Taeyeon sits helplessly on the seat and she hangs down her head. 

 

" Here your drink, Miss."

 

He said and puts the glass in front of Taeyeon. 

 

" Thanks."

 

Taeyeon barely answers and she drinks the glass in one shot. He is watching Taeyeon's every single step. And he smiles in victory when the alcohol drops down Taeyeon's throat.

 

" Want more, Miss?? "

 

He asks and Taeyeon nods.

 

" It is good to drink when you have something to be worried. And it is better if you tell about your problem to someone."

 

He said and Taeyeon looks up him.

 

" I don't know who you are and you don't know me, either. I can be your friend for tonight if you want. My name is Key."

 

He said and Taeyeon smiles. This boy is really something. But he seems he is nice.

 

Taeyeon thinks and she takes the glass. The golden brown liquid is running around the glass in her hand and she drinks it in one shot again.

 

" I am very disappointed with myself."

 

Taeyeon said. And she feels like she is a little dizzy. This alcohol is so strong. She is drunk already only with two shots.

 

" I lost one daughter because of my mistake. And now, I am about to lose another one."

 

Taeyeon said while the bartender boy pours another shot for her.

 

" They left me in the same exact way. Why I have to watch them dead in front of my eyes??? This is too much for me!! "

 

" I understand."

 

The boy said and Taeyeon looks up him. Huh?? Why he is two persons now?? Am I drunken already?? I can resist alcohol. This is so rare that I drank badly.

 

Taeyeon wonders but nevertheless, she picks up the glass and drinks the shot again.

 

" I am afraid. I am afraid that I have to lose her again. I keep her safely for many years and I came back here to save her. But it looks like I came back here to meet her with her lord of death."

 

Taeyeon said and she knows that her voice becomes cracking suddenly. Tears start to fall down but she doesn't wipe them. She haven't tell the family about Chorong and the real side of Bomi. She keeps it in her mind and so she needs to let it out.

 

Her family is still angry with her and they don't talk to her. And she thinks they are the ones who helped Chorong to run away with that soulkeeper.

 

Soulkeeper!!! That Yoon Bomi!! Taeyeon has decided that she will kill Yoon Bomi with her bare hands if she hurts Chorong.

 

" Do you want more, Miss??? "

 

Taeyeon is pulled back into reality by the boy's voice. But it seems the voice is coming from a far. She tries to look at the boy but she can't see clearly his image.

 

It's enough.

 

Taeyeon thinks and she shakes her head.

 

" No. I am going back. Thank you for listening."

 

She said and she takes out all the money in her wallet. And she puts all of them on the counter.

 

" Is it enough?? "

 

" Yes. They are too much the cost you have to pay."

 

" Ok. Take the extra for you."

 

Taeyeon said and she stands up from the seat.

 

" Thank you, Miss."

 

The boy bows to her but she just signals it's ok with her hand and starts to walk. But her legs seem they become weak and she is about to fall down.

 

" Miss, are you ok?? Do you need me to send to your car?? "

 

" No. No. It's ok. It's ok."

 

Taeyeon said and she tries to walk out from the club. She bunps into a few people on her way but she appologizes them non-stop and finally she can finally get out from there and reaches into the parking lot.

 

" I should call a part time driver for me."

 

She thinks and she takes out her phone. 

 

" Why my hands are shaking?? "

 

She said and she tries to press the buttons. But to her surprise, her hand seems it is weak and she drops the phone.

 

" What's happening to me??? Why I am weak??? "

 

" Because you are poisoned."

 

A voice appears behind her back and Taeyeon turns around to see five persons behind her.

 

" Hello, old vampire."

 

The guy in the middle said and Taeyeon furrows her eyebrows as she thinks the voice is familiar.

 

" Huh?? You!! "

 

She remembers him. He is the bartender boy.

 

" You- "

 

" You oldie!! Don't you think you are poisoned by us?? "

 

" Who are you?? "

 

Taeyeon asks while she is trying to use her power secretly. But she knows that she can't. The more she tries to use her power, the weaker she becomes.

 

" Ha ha ha ha ha ha. You don't know we came back."

 

One of the two girls said and Taeyeon furrows her eyebrows.

 

" Our leader, Bom leader is back."

 

" What?? Bom!!?? "

 

Taeyeon is surprised by the name. Bom. She knows her too well.

 

" We are the vampires under her and now, we will kill you. It is sure that Bom leader will award us for killing you."

 

Another boy said and Taeyeon knows that she can lose to them. If she is fully powered, she can easily kill this five kids with her one hand. But now, she can't use her power and they are five. So there is no chance for her to win over them.

 

" Hey, oldie~~ Go to hell now."

 

The last boy said and he prepares to fight Taeyeon. Taeyeon sighs and she decides to fight back them as she has no choice left.

 

The three boys look at each other and they jump towards Taeyeon at the same time.

 

 

* A loud explosion *

 

 

" Ahhhhhhh."

 

But the three boys don't have a chace to reach to Taeyeon as they are thrown back by a strong force. They fall down on the ground and they can't get up immediately.

 

Taeyeon is covering her own head with her arms and she looks at the person who saved her. 

 

" Huh?? "

 

She is surprised to see someone that she least want to meet.

 

Kwon Yuri is standing in front of her and she is facing the five kids.

 

" How dare you to poison her??? "

 

She said firmly and her face is as strong as a rock. She grabs the helplessly lying two boys from their collars and hits them against with the middle one.

 

" Noooooooo!!!! "

 

The two girls shout.

 

" Key!!! Jonghyun!!! Minho!!! "

 

They shout but their three friends are lying on the ground with lifeless bodies as they are broken all their bones. Blood is sprayed at that place and the two girls seem they are afraid of Yuri.

 

" Don't dare to mess up with us."

 

Yuri said and she looks at the two girls who are standing closely to each other.

 

" You two."

 

She calls them and points to them.

 

" I will let you go today. Go back to Bom and tell her. Don't try repeat the past again. I will not forgive her this time. Arasso??? "

 

" Yes. Yes."

 

The two said and Yuri waves her hand.

 

" Go now! "

 

She said and the two girls run away from there. They can't even care about the three dead friends whose bodies are start to vapourize now.

 

When they disappear from their sight, Yuri turns towards Taeyeon who is leaning to her car.

 

" Yah!! Kim Taeyeon!! Are you crazy??? Why are so stupid that you are poisoned by that brats??? Huh??? "

 

" Yuri-ya~~ Why you saved me??? I should die."

 

" Taeyeon!! What happened??!! "

 

Taeyeon falls onto Yuri's chest and she is crying while pulling Yuri's shirt which makes Yuri to confuse.

 

" I should die. I should die. I should die, Kwon Yuri."

 

She said while she starts pulling Yuri's collar. 

 

" Wae??? Wae??? Wae??? Why the same fate has to repeat for me??? Wae??? "

 

Taeyeon seems she becomes weak. She falls down onto the ground and starts to cry while she is pulling the rim of Yuri's shirt.

 

" Taengoo, wae??? "

 

" Yuri. You don't know. You don't know what is happening. You don't know."

 

Taeyeon said and Yuri sits fown beside her. And she pulls Taeyeon into a hug.

 

" Yah!! Taengoo!! Don't scare me. What's happening??? "

 

" Yuri-ya. Kwon Yuri. My daughter is about to die. My daughter is dying!!! "

 

She shouts and Yuri becomes surprised.

 

" Chorong. Chorong is the reason why Bom is here. And Chorong is the reason why I came back to Korea."

 

" Chorong??? What is wrong with her??? "

 

Yuri asks and Taeyeon looks at her.

 

" She was born at the red fullmoon day."

 

Taeyeon quietly said and Yuri feels horrible.

 

" What?? "

 

" And Yoon Bomi who is her current girlfriend is the chosen one."

 

Yuri's face changes colours while she is listening to Taeyeon.

 

 

 

 

And she knows that something big is really going to happen.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

xxx xxx xxx

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Yah. Yah. Yah. Let's go."

 

Yookyung said and Eunji, Naeun and Krystal sigh in unison.

 

" Do we really have to do this?? "

 

" I think it is too bad to sneak into Aunty Soo's room."

 

" But I have to search this."

 

Yookyung said and she turns the doorknob and lucky to her, the door is opened.

 

They are now about to enter into Sooyoung's room and search for a picture.

 

Well, Yookyung saw a picture of a super beautiful lady from Jiyoung's phone and she is doubting that she is Jiyoung's former lover. So she copied the photo to her phone.

 

And surprising to her, she finds Sooyoung's sign at the right corner of the picture so she is doubting that her aunty must know that girl. 

 

And she believes that they can find something related to her in their Aunty's room so they are now entering into her room.

 

" Search now. It is a picture of a very beautiful lady."

 

" Arasso. You have said about it many times already."

 

" Yes. Naeun unnie is right."

 

Krystal also agrees and they search into the room. They find many pictures, which are done or half-done. They look at every single thing but they still can't find the picture.

 

" I think she is not here."

 

" But I a sure that it is Aunty Soo's sign."

 

" May be you are wrong."

 

" But you three agreed with me it is her sign so we are here and searching for some clues. Shut up and just find it."

 

" Unnie."

 

" I said shut up, Krys."

 

" No. I think you should come and see it. There is a door here."

 

Krystal said and she points to a door which is hidden in the wall.

 

" Wow. Maknae, well done."

 

Krystal said nothing and she rolls her eyes. And then, she holds onto the doorknob and opens it.

 

" Huh??!! "

 

They all are surprised. They can't believe their eyes. They never know that Sooyoung has her own secret gallery.

 

The four of them enter into the room and look at the pictures which are placed in everywhere in the room.

 

Sooyoung drew many pictures but the characters are only two. She drew about two girls in every pictures.

 

" I bet this pictures are moe than a hundred years."

 

Krystal said while she is touching a picture. Yookyung remembers to close and she points to one girl.

 

" She is. She is the one from Jiyoung's phone."

 

" So she really existed??? "

 

Eunji said and Naeun holds onto her arm.

 

" Unnie, I feel bad all of a sudden."

 

" It's ok, Naeun-na. Don't worry."

 

Eunji said and she holds onto Naeun's hand.

 

" But it is so strange. Why this girl is here in a secret room??? Who are they??? And why she also had to be in Kim's house???? "

 

Krystal said and she is thinking really hard.

 

" Unnies, think carefully. Kim and Kwon are not getting along with each other. May be it is because of them??? "

 

Krystal suggests and the three older girls fall into their own thoughts. They know that it is possible because their maknae is unbelievable awesome.

 

 

" WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE???!!!! "

 

" Aunty Soo! "

 

They all are surprised to see Sooyoung at the door. Her face is red with anger and she is looking at them with an unusal glare.

 

" What do you think you are doing??? "

 

She said and she walks to them. Yookyung stutters and she becomes afraid of her all of a sudden.

 

" Aun… Aunty… we are looking for her and we accidently found this room. We didn't mean to break into your room."

 

" Shut up!!! "

 

" Aunty."

 

Krystal cuts her off.

 

" Who are they?? Why did you draw so many pictures of them??? Can you tell us about them?? "

 

She said and Sooyoung's face darkens. They have never seen her like this before and it is so scary.

 

" This is none of your business and so……… Get out from my room!!! "

 

She shouts while she is pointing to the door. Eunji pulls the three sisters and she bows to Sooyoung. And they run out from Sooyoung's room.

 

" Huh!!! these kids!! "

 

She raises her head.

 

Inhale.

 

Exhale.

 

Yoona. Juhyun. My friends.

 

Inhale.

 

Exhale.

 

Yoona. Juhyun. Yoona. Juhyun.

 

Stop now!!!

 

Relax. Calm down, Soo.

 

She is talking to herself and she is trying to cool down herself.

 

" Sooyoung!!! Sica!!! "

 

At that time, she hears a shout from the downstairs and she knows that Yuri is coming back.

 

" Sooyoung!! Sica!!! Come here quickly now!!! Now!!! "

 

Sooyoung knows that it must be an emergency from Yuri's voice and she runs down to the living room where Yuri is.

 

" Seobang, what happened??? "

 

Sica who is also coming out from somewhere ask to Yuri. Sooyoung also looks at her friend who seems she is older than usual.

 

" We have an emergency."

 

" What? "

 

" Taeyeon. She brings a problem here."

 

Yuri said.

 

" The red fullmoon day is about to reach within six months. And we also have the demon and the chosen soulkeeper already."

 

" What do you mean??? "

 

" They are Taeyeon's daughter and her girlfriend."

 

" What! "

 

They all become speechless.