Library

Don't Play With My Heart

* Phone ringing *

 

" Hello?? "

 

" Hello Yuri. I'm Jungah."

 

" Aww. Jungah-ya. It's been a long time you last called me."

 

" Immm. Please come to our house if you have some time."

 

" What for?? A marriage between your wolves?? Ha ha ha."

 

" Yuri, it's not a joke. Come to me if you have time."

 

" Don't worry. I will come to you."

 

" So I will wait for you."

 

" Ok."

 

Yuri said and she hangs up the phone. Jessica who is supporting her body with her hand under her head asks her.

 

" Why did she want to see you in the middle of the night?? "

 

" I don't know. She said this is an important thing."

 

" Seobang-ah, what if she will hurt you??? "

 

" Sica-ya. We have the agreememnt. She will not do this kind of thing as me and Kahi unnie were friends."

 

" But it's been a long time we and warewolves are related."

 

Jessica is so worried about her husband and she is trying her best to stop Yuri to go and meet the warewolves. Yuri smiles and she puts her both hands on Sica's shoulders.

 

" Don't worry too much baby. I will be ok. They will not hurt me. Even if they make a fight, I can protect myself very well."

 

" But- "

 

" No but anymore. I have to go there. I will be back."

 

" Yuri-ya!! "

 

But Yuri has already jumped down from the window and she is disappearing into the dark.

 

" Awww, seobang. Why she has to go there alone?? "

 

Jessica mutters and she sighs as she is worried for her husband. 

 

She is worried because of the past. The past between the vampires, soulkeepers and the wolves. And because of this battle, the wolves have hurt a lot and so did the vampires.

 

The wolves have to lose their big brothers and their leader, Kahi. And the vampires also have to lose their big brothers.

 

Because of this, they stop the connection between the vampires and the warewolves. But when they transfer to Seoul, they make friends with the wolves again and they make an agreement of not fighting each other again.

 

Although they have agreed, Jessica thought that they shouldn't believe in wolves. They can't be estimated. 

 

This is so sure that she will have to skip her sleep for tonight.

 

 

At that time, Yuri is running over the roofs of the buildings and she is heading towards the big house at the other side of the city near the countryside.

 

She jumps down in front of the house and fixing her clothes first before she presses on the door bell.

 

 

" Who are you?? "

 

" I'm Kwon Yuri. I'm here to see Junah."

 

" Ahh, Yuri. Please come in."

 

The door is opened and Uee is seen at the door. She smiles to her old friend who welcomes her with a warm hug.

 

" It's been a long time we last see each other."

 

" Yes. Everyone alright?? "

 

" Imm. We all want to see you. Come in."

 

When they enter into the living room, Yuri saw that Jooyeon who is Uee's girlfriend, is playing and joking around with Raina, Sojin and Yura.

 

" Hey guys! "

 

" Hi Yuri. Long time no see."

 

" Yep. I remember all of you. Where's the kids?? "

 

" May be upstairs. Come. Sit with us."

 

The wolves welcome and they are about to pull her to play with them when Jungah appears on the stairs.

 

" Hello, Yuri-ya."

 

" Ahh, Jungah!! Hello!! "

 

Jungah walks down to her and she gives her a big hug. Yuri looks at the old wolf friend. She becomes a little older than ever. May be because of stress.

 

" Jungah-ya, why you want to see me?? "

 

" Come on. Let's go upstairs. We need to talk in private."

 

" Ok."

 

Yuri said goodbye to the friends and she follows Jungah who takes her to the upstairs.

 

" Have a seat, please."

 

" What do you want to tell me??? "

 

Yuri asks her straight forward. Jungah looks at her with dreamy eyes and she said quietly.

 

" I have a news. There is a new transfer vampire family in Seoul."

 

" A new vampire family?? "

 

Yuri asks while her heartbeat becomes more rapid. May be them??? She thinks and she asks Jungah in a rash way.

 

" Who are they?? Are they our old friends?? "

 

" We still don't know. The kids saw one of the family members at school. And she said that she is a Kim."

 

" Kim??? "

 

Yuri becomes more excited and she is hoping that they will be the Kim that she wants to meet.

 

" But I am worried about that what if they have bad intentions. I mean the bloody red full moon day is nearer and it is strange that a vampire family transfered to Seoul. If the people in Seoul are being attack, we can say that half of the Korean population are being attacked."

 

" Jungah-ya, don't worried too much. They may be just an ordinary vampire family. I believe that the soul of the lady will not be arised at Seoul again."

 

" It is better to prevent before we get regret."

 

" So what do you want me to do?? "

 

" What about we, me and you go and secretly check on them?? "

 

" Imm. That's not a bad idea."

 

Yuri also agrees to Jungah as she wants to know who are the mysterious persons.

 

" Then let's go now."

 

Yuri said as she gets up from the seat. Jungah watches her moves and she smirks.

 

" You never change. Always decide everything in a blink of eyes. A short-tempered person."

 

" You also doesn't change, old friend."

 

" Let's go."

 

They both said and they walk down back to the downstairs.

 

" Where are you going?? "

 

Jooyeon asks them as she notices Jungah will also goes out with Yuri.

 

" We have to go to the new vampires' house."

 

" Can I join you?? "

 

" No. Stay here with kids."

 

While Jungah is talking with Jooyeon who is being stubborn about coming together with them, the doorbell rings. Uee stands up and she asks.

 

" Who do you want to meet?? "

 

" Hello! I'm from the new vampire family. I'm here to meet Jungah."

 

The person on the opposite side of the door answers. Uee is surprised and she turns around to Jungah.

 

" How should I do?? "

 

" Open the door."

 

" Arasso."

 

Uee answers and she opens the door for the person. Yuri is so nervous about the person who will enter into the house in any minute.

 

" Hello, Jungah."

 

Yuri eyes widens because of the voice. She is giving her back to the door so that she still can't see the person but the voice is so familiar.

 

" Omo. Are you- "

 

Jungah is so surprised and she walks pass by Yuri.

 

" Yes. I'm back."

 

" Nice to meet you again."

 

Yuri turns around to look at the person. And that person is also looking at her and their eyes meet.

 

 

One second

 

 

 

Two seconds

 

 

 

 

 

Five seconds

 

 

 

" Long time no see, Kwon Yuri."

 

That person said coldly to her. Yuri becomes angry and sad when she meets her old friend in front of her. She suddenly remembers about Yoona.

 

She smirks.

 

" Long time no see, Kim Taeyeon."

 

Yuri replies with the same exactly tone as Taeyeon. They look at each other for a few more seconds.

 

And both of them are thinking about the same thing.

 

 

 

 

 

The past...

 

 

 

 

The past that they have been forgetting for centuries.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

xxx xxx xxx

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Krystal is sitting in the living room and she is studying as always. She is so concentrated on her study so she fails to notice that one of the papers that she is writing is dropped onto the floor.

 

At that time, Yookyung and Naeun are coming down from the upstairs and they are arguing about something like always.

 

But when Naeun notices the paper on the floor, she picks up it and sees what is this.

 

" Omo! "

 

She is so surprised when she sees the content that the youngest one is writing in full concentration.

 

" Yookyung-na, see."

 

" What!! Are you trying to change the topic??? "

 

" No. Check this out."

 

Naeun handed her the paper and Yookyung widens her eyes too when she sees what the youngest sister is writing.

 

" What the hell!! "

 

" Let's go ask her."

 

Naeun pulls her towards Krystal and they sit down one beside each side of Krystal.

 

" What our little sister is doing??? "

 

Naeun said while she is putting her chin on Krystal's shoulder and trying to take a peek.

 

" Nothing , unnie. I'm just studying.."

 

Krystal closes the paper with her palm quickly so that the sisters will not see her. Yookyung smirks and she joins to tease the girl.

 

" But I don't think you are really studying. What subject you are studying??? May be love??? "

 

" Unnies!!! "

 

Krystal is so afraid and she stops her sisters to shut up.

 

" How do you- "

 

" If you want to make it secret, you shouldn't write your crush's name on the whole paper."

 

She said while she is putting the paper in front of Krystal.

 

" So tell me who is Sulli??? "

 

" She is Park Sulli."

 

" What!!! Park Sulli?? "

 

" A friend of Yoon Bomi?? "

 

They both said in unison. Krystal looks at them with wide eyes.

 

" Yes. And what?? "

 

" Oh no."

 

" How should we look at her face in the future?? "

 

" Wae?? "

 

" Yah!! She is our close friend and our sister is interesting in her."

 

" Tell us how you met her."

 

" But you have to promise me that you will not tell to appa and omma about it."

 

" Of course. We promise."

 

Krystal looks at to her sisters and she sighs.

 

" Fine. I will tell you."

 

 

 

 

Flashback

 

 

 

Krystal is in the library and she is studying like always. 

 

" I need to take more books."

 

She said and she walks towards the book shelves to find the books she needs.

 

" This one. This one. And this one."

 

She takes the book but it is pulled back by someone from the other side of the shelves.

 

She doesn't know who is pulling the book but she doesn't want to lose so she continues to pull the book.

 

" I found it first."

 

" I saw it before you found."

 

She hears the voice and she knows that the other person is a girl.

 

" But you can have it. I am not going to read any book."

 

The person said and the book is reached into her hand. And Krystal sees a pair of warm brown eyes from the hole that is formed at the place of the book she took out.

 

That person stares into her eyes and Krystal feels somehow shy because of her. She quickly lowers her head and moves to the side to find the books she needs more.

 

But that person moves along with her and she moves the books that is covering Krystal's face and she follows her along the shelves as she is watching her from the narrow hole.

 

 

Krystal is blushing as she notices the complete stare from the stranger and she quickly moves to the side.

 

" Ohhh."

 

But she doesn't aware that the shelves is ended and she ends up to collide with that stranger.

 

She is about to fall but the fast stranger grabs her by her waist and she holds her in her arms.

 

 

* Du gun Du gun Du gun *

 

Krystal is staring into the warm eyes that are looking at her from above and she becomes lost into them without noticing herself.

 

" Are you ok?? "

 

The girl asks her with a soft tone and she remembers that she has been staying in her arms for so long. So she quickly moves away from her and clears unnecessarily.

 

" Yeah. Thanks you."

 

The girl looks at her from head to toe and she smiles.

 

" You seems you are not human."

 

Krystal widens her eyes by the girl's words. She then sniffs into the air and she also notice the strange smell.

 

" Are you a- "

 

" Yes. I m a warewolf. I m Park Sulli."

 

" I'm Krystal Kwon. A vampire. Nice to meet you."

 

" I know you, then. You must be the sister of Naeun and Yookyung. I am their friend."

 

She said and they shake hands. Krystal is so surprised because of the heat that is coming into her body from her hand which ends up at her cheeks.

 

While she is lost into her own thoughts, the wolf girl calls her.

 

" Krystal. Can you do me a favour??? "

 

" Yes?? "

 

She leans towards Krystal's ear and Krystal is so surprised when she realised that they are so close.

 

" Look at the one who is sitting alone at the table by the window."

 

She whispers and Krystal turns around to see who she said.

 

" That boy by the window??? "

 

" Yes. And she is a girl."

 

" Awww."

 

Krystal nods and Sulli continues to whisper.

 

" Please help me. She is following me and I don't like her. So I told her that I am here to meet my girlfriend. But I have no one to show."

 

" So??? "

 

" Can you pretend to be my girlfriend?? "

 

" Yes?? "

 

Krystal is so surprised by her plan.

 

" But- "

 

" Don't worry. It will not be too long. May be a month?? She will move away soon."

 

" Will it be ok?? "

 

" Of course. Just trust me."

 

Sulli said and Krystal doesn't know how she has to decide. Part of her is so willing to say yes but part of her is stopping her as it will be her first ever time of to be someone's girlfriend. Well, fake girlfriend.

 

" Please~~~"

 

Sulli continues to whinning and she cannot ignore her anymore. She sighs and nods.

 

" Ok. I will help you if you will not tell my sisters. "

 

" I promise."

 

She said and she whispers again.

 

" Let's get out of here. Link my arm."

 

She said but Krystal is surprised as well as shy to link arm.

 

" Can't I just follow beside you?? "

 

" Then how she will believe us?? "

 

" But I am so shy."

 

Krystal said her the truth and Sulli looks at her with a smile and she pads her head.

 

" Awww. You are so cute. Then let's do like this. Go take your things and come back here."

 

Krystal nods and she follows Sulli's words like a robot. She is excited about what the stranger brave girl will do with her.

 

When she comes back to her, Sulli smiles sweetly to her. 

 

" Now, let's go. Just stay normal and we will be ok."

 

She said and she puts her arm over Krystal's shoulder.

 

" OMG!!! "

 

Krystal is shouting in her mind as this is the first time she has been held in someone's arms And a surprise for her, the person who is holding her is so warm. 

 

 

Warmer than any other thing that she has ever touched. And her heart becomes crazy as it is now thumping really fast.

 

 

* Du gun Du gun Du gun *

 

She notices that the tomboy is following her gaze after them and she is about to move away from Sulli. But Sulli tightens her grip on her shoulder and they walk out from the library.

 

 

 

 

 

End of Flashback

 

 

" And I agreed to help her as her fake girlfriend for a month."

 

" You fell for her?? "

 

Naeun asks her sister while she is holding onto her hand. 

 

" I don't know. But my heartbeat becomes so fast at that time. This is the first time I am feeling like this in my life."

 

" Awww. My sister is crazily in love."

 

Yookyung said and Naeun giggles along with her. Krystal is hiding her face from her sisters. But she suddenly remembers something and she lifts her face to them.

 

" Unnies, will you help me??? "

 

" What!! "

 

" You two are love experts and you can definitely give me advices."

 

She said while she is looking at them with hopeful eyes. The twins look at each other and finally they decide to help the poor girl.

 

" Fine. We will help you. But you have to agree with us for one thing."

 

" Tell me."

 

" You have to quit your full time studying for no.1 rule."

 

" Wae?? "

 

" Because you can give more time for your girlfriend if you quit your non-stop studying."

 

Naeun ends Yookyung's words and the youngest sister look at them with wide eyes.

 

 

" Fine. I agree."

 

Krystal said after thinking for a minute. And the twins smile in satisfaction.