Romantic Trip Part I

Don't Play With My Heart

" Kids!!! It's time to go!!! "

 

Sunny announces and Jiyoung and Namjoo comes down from the stairs with the bags on their back.

 

Today is the trip day and so they have packed things for the trip and prepared to go to the school where the bus is waiting for them.

 

The trip is for the all high school students and so the students are excited and happy about the trip.

 

" Are you sure you don't wanna come with us??? "

 

Namjoo asks as a final to their oldest sister who is helping them to carry the extra bags that Tiffany has made for them.

 

Chorong sighs and she nods.

 

" I've already said it many times. I will not go to the trip."

 

" Ahhhhh. I forgot something!!! "

 

Suddenly, Sunny shouts and she runs into the house again. The three sisters are left alone at the car and they continue their talk.

 

" Can I ask you why??? "

 

" I don't want to talk."

 

Chorong said with a red face. Namjoo and Jiyoing looks at each other as they know there is something with their sister and so they decide to ask her.

 

" Come on, unnie. We are the best sisters forever and you can always talk everything to us. Tell me what happened??? "

 

" This is so………………………… embrassing."

 

Chorong whispers and Jiyoung and Namjoo become more and more curious.

 

" Bo-ra!!! Tell us, unnie. Tell us."

 

" Promise me that you will not tell to anyone."

 

" Ok. We promise!!! "

 

They said while they are raising their right hand. Chorong looks at the two younger sisters and then she sighs.

 

" Well, it is actually because of Yoon Bomi."

 

" What!!! "

 

" I have a strong feeling from the start!! "

 

" Shut up. Listen to me till the end."

 

" Fine. Fine. Tell us."

 

Chorong inhales and she looks away.

 

" Last night, she called me."

 

 

 

 

 

Flashback

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chorong is sitting down at the study table and she looks at the text book without any interest. The book is still at the first page that she turns on about two hours ago as she doesn't still study anything.

 

Chorong is the girl who loves to study so she reads and reads and reads for centuries. But she can't tonight as her mind is occupied by something. Or we can say someone.

 

She has been checking her phone for numerous times and waits for any calls and sms from the certain blonde cute girl. But to her disappointment, she still didn't call her.

 

Chorong worriedly checks the clock and it shows 12:15am. May be Bomi is sleeping.

 

She thinks and she stands up from the chair. She then keeps her books to their places and then decides to sleep.

 

She enters into the bathroom and washes herself before she comes back to the bed. And when she is about to get onto the bed, her phone on the study table starts to ring and she widens her eyes.

 

When she looks at the caller, it shows unknown.

 

Oh, yes. Must be Yoon Bomi.

 

She thinks and quickly answers the call. She becomes nervous and excited. She can feel that her palms are covered with sweats already because this is the first time for her to do such thing like secretly talking on phone with someone.

 

" Hello?? "

 

She said with a low tone and the other line is silent for a few seconds.

 

" What?? This is not Yoon Bomi?? "

 

She thinks and she said again.

 

" Hello??? "

 

" Ha ha ha ha ha ha."

 

" Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

 

Chorong becomes afraid because of the dark laugh from the other line so she shirks and quickly hangs up the call.

 

* Phone ringing *

 

But the phone rings again and Chorong looks at the caller. The same number as before???

 

She becomes frightened and decides not to answer it. The call becomes auto hang up and she sighs in relief. 

 

* Beep Beep Beep *

 

At that time, a text receives and she opens it. It is from the same number again.

 

" Chorong-na, I'm so sorry if I make you frightened or angry. It is just me, Yoon Bomi. Please answer my call. Ok??? "

 

Chorong widens her eyes as she is surprised and angry at the same time. How she can ????? But before she can't be further angry, the phone rings again and she slides the green line to answer it.

 

" What?? "

 

" Omo. Chorong-na, are you really angry???? "

 

" Of course!!! You made me scared!!!! You bad girl!!! "

 

" Ahh. I'm so sorry. i just want to tease you."

 

" Molla. I'm not talking to you!!! "

 

Chorong said with a pout and she can hear that Bomi is whispering something on the other line.

 

" Chorong-na, I'm really sorry. Please forgive me. Ok??? I will do anything what you want."

 

" ………………… "

 

But Chorong continues to keep silent and Bomi becomes crazy. Chorong is wondering herself. She and Bomi are not that close but she is now having a fight with her. And she wants Bomi to make up with her. 

 

What is happening to me???? 

 

Chorong asks herself but she decides to go with the flow at that time. 

 

" Chorong-na, please~~~ Talk to me~~~ Hmmmmm~~~"

 

Bomi tries her best to melt Chorong's cold heart. Indeed, Chorong is not angry with her anymore but she is enjoying to hear Bomi's ageyo filled voice. 

 

" Chorong-na?? Are you still listening?? "

 

" Imm."

 

" Ahhh, please talk with me. Hmm??? I'm already excited about the trip. We can stay in one tent alone."

 

Chorong is about to drop the phone in surprise. What??? Yoon Bomi is planning to stay at one tent with me??? She thinks and her face becomes red again.

 

" Who says I will stay with you??? I will stay with my sisters!! "

 

" Awww. I forgot about them. But it's ok. I can still stay near to you. Hee hee."

 

" Yah!! What are you talking about?? "

 

Chorong murmurs and she keeps her pout. And Bomi continues their talk.

 

" Chorong-na, actually, I want to call you since evening but I'm afraid that you are busy with studies. So I call you now. Are you not sleeping yet??? Right??? "

 

" I'm not sleeping. I have been waiting your call the whole- "

 

Chorong quickly stops her words as she realises that she has split a secret. Bomi catches what Chorong has said and her happiness and excitement become double, no no no, become triple.

 

" Chorong-na, what are you doing??? "

 

" Hmmm?? I have been studying and now I'm about to sleep."

 

" Then do you want me to tell you a bed-time story?? "

 

" What story?? "

 

" About a girl called Yoon Bomi."

 

" Ah ha. I don't know about her."

 

Chorong mutters and she lies on her abdomen on the bed. Her feets are raising in the air and playing with each other. She is biting her nails in nervous but a smile is appearing on her face as she is so happy at that moment.

 

" I will tell you about her. Aham Aham. "

 

Bomi makes a fake cough which Chorong thinks is really cute. She starts her fake story.

 

" Once upon a time, there is a girl Yoon Bomi who is living in Seoul with her aunt. Her parents are dead since she was young but she is not sad on her life. She knows that they love her and they always look after her from above so she is happy with her life."

 

Chorong becomes sorry for Bomi as she knows that Bomi has no parents. And she also wonders how Bomi can stay happily like this. Even she has taken many years to forget the pain of losing her real human parents at the start of her vampire life.

 

" The friends of her parents decide to look after her and they come and live with her at her house, and her three friends also lives with her. So she can say that she has her own family."

 

" One day, Bomi met with an angel. She is a transferred student to their school. She is so beautiful. She is as fragile and soft as a flower. More beautiful than any other flowers on the world that she has ever seen. She wondered that how can a human can be beautiful like this. And she becomes interested in that angel girl."

 

Chorong can feel that her checks are burning hot because of Bomi's story. She doesn't know that Bomi regards her as an angel. She feels happy and satisfied as well as shy because of that.

 

" But unlucky to her, her angel doesn't like her although she likes her a lot. The angel doesn't want to he her friend. So Bomi has to use all her brain to be friends with her. But the god never ignores the good people. One day, he gave a chance for Bomi."

 

" At that day, her angel forgets to take her book and Bomi gives her book to her angel and takes the punishment. Although the evil teacher beat her so hurt, she can be said that she is so lucky. Because her angel worried for her and she even held on her hand. The angel is doing this only because she felt sorry for Bomi but she doesn't know that Bomi can't eat or sleep at that night because of happiness."

 

Chorong clearly remembers thst day. This is the day when she and Bomi becomes a little close. She feels so sorry for Bomi and helped her to do everything. And she can say that this is the first time she felt something weird because of Bomi.

 

" And as days passed, Bomi is still secretly taking glances to her angel. Her angel ignores her like always and she was sad because of that. Her friends tell her to tell her feelings to her angel but she is so afraid that she might ruin the small friendship between them."

 

Chorong keeps silent the whole time. Instead, she is grabbing the phone with her sweaty palms. This is the first time she has been confessed by someone thus she is so so so super excited.

 

" But when her angel gives her number today, poor little Bomi thinks that she can die of happiness. Her small heart can't hold this hige attack of emotion. She becomes hyper and crazy the whole day and she is waiting for the night to come to call to her angel. She wants to call her since the evening but she doesn't want to be an annoying to her angel so she waits till it is midnight. She wants to tell her a story and our Bomi is hoping that her angel will enjoy her story."

 

Bomi finishes her story and she waits for Chorong's reply but she doesn't hear anything.

 

" Chorong-na??? Are you still listening??? "

 

" Yes."

 

Chorong quietly answers and Bomi is afraid that Chorong is angry.

 

" Chorong-na, please don't be mad at me. I'm so sorry if I- "

 

" I'm not angry. "

 

Chorong said with a mono tone to hide her excitement. And Bomi inhales.

 

" Chorong-na, I'm telling the truth. I really like you. No. No. I really love you. I love you, Park Chorong."

 

Bomi said and Chorong's doesn't know anything at thay moment except the loud and crazy heartbeat that comes from her chest.

 

" Tell me something, Chorong-na."

 

" I- I don't know."

 

" Give me answer, please. Do you love me??? "

 

" I- "

 

Chorong badly wants to say yes but something is preventing her to say so. She is a vampire and Bomi is a human. They can't be together.

 

" Chorong-na??? "

 

" Umm?? Bomi-ya, listen. I don't - "

 

" Stop. "

 

But before she can say anything, Bomi stops her.

 

" We have many time. You don't have to answer me right now. Take time to think it."

 

" No. I- "

 

" Good night. And don't forget that I love you. "

 

Bomi said and she hangs up the phone before she can say anything. Chorong is staring the phone for a few seconds before she says a thing that she doesn't expect.

 

" I love you, too, Bomi-ya."

 

And then she notices that what she has said and she covers .

 

" What did I say??? Am I falling in love with Yoon Bomi?? "

 

She asks to herself and she knows tha answer already.

 

" Yes. I love her, too. I am deeply in love with her before I notice."

 

She said and she shakes her head.

 

" What am I thinking??? Daddy will kill me if she finds this. I can't love her."

 

She said and she tries to lie on to the bed.

 

" Let's forget about it and try to sleep, Chorong-na."

 

She said and she closes her eyes. She can reach to the wonder of the dream land in a few minutes.

 

But unfortunately to her, she dreamt of having fun with Bomi in her dream.

 

 

She can't understand why Bomi has to appear in her dreams like this and steal her heart again and again.

 

 

 

 

 

End of Flashback

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" And how can I face her after she has said I love you to me??? I have no courage to face her. What if I fall for her more when I see her face??? So I don't want to go trip with you."

 

Chorong ends her words and the two sisters look at their unnie. They understand how Chorong is feeling and they feel sorry for her.

 

" Unnie, don't be so sad. Everything will be ok."

 

" Right, unnie. But I want to tell you one thing that you can't run away from them forever. You have to face the reality sooner or later. You should prepare what to do next. You shouldn't be cruel on both your heart and both Bomi unnie."

 

Namjoo said. At that time, all the elders of the house come out from the house.

 

" Let's go, kids."

 

Sunny said and she enters into the car. Namjoo and Jiyoung also enter and they wave to their family.

 

" Bye bye."

 

" Bye bye. Take care, daughters. Namjoo-ya, listen to your unnie. Ok?? "

 

" Don't worry, mommy. I can take care of myself."

 

" Bye, kids."

 

" Bye, daddy!!! "

 

They said and after they secretly sign Chorong fighting, Sunny drives off the car and it disappears from their sight.

 

" Come on. Let's get in."

 

Taeyeon said and she puts her arm over Chorong's shoulder. And Tiffany caresses her hair lovingly and enters the house. Chorong smiles weakly as she feels guilty on her parents because of her feelings. 

 

And Taeyeon also feels sorry for Chorong as she still can't do anything for her yet. The day of the Red Fullmoon Day is closer day by day and she still can't find anything about it.

 

She is afraid that she has to lose Chorong like she lost Juhyun. She looks at Chorong and promises in her mind.

 

" Don't worry, kid. Daddy will save you. Daddy will save you no matter what."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

xxx xxx xxx