Family

Don't Play With My Heart

In Kim mansion…

 

All the vampires are in the field behind the mansion… This field is as wide as a football field… They all are standing in a circle…

 

" Tomorrow is the day…"

 

Yuri said… The reflections of the past is striking into her head… 500 years ago, Yoona was here standing together with them…

 

" Yes… It is…"

 

Taeyeon said with a guilty tone… She is still feeling as she is the one to be blamed on for the death of the kids… Tiffany understandingly holds her hand and gives a squeeze…

 

At that time, big black furballs jump into the field and they transform back into human forms…

 

" Hi vampires…"

 

" Jung-ah…"

 

" Yeah… We will join…"

 

Jungah said… She knows her husband will be proud of her decision… They have to help their friends no matter what… They took all the adult wolves except the kids…

 

" So what is the plan?? "

 

" Immm… Here… We will make a circle…"

 

The boy from the 12 Vampires explains…

 

" Last 500 years ago battle… We had eight powers to control Park Jiyeon's soul… But now, we had only seven left… One is needed… Love power…"

 

" Imm…"

 

" So, we will add our powers to control her… On that day… She will have to stay in the circle… And all of the vampires have to control her…"

 

" I think Soulkeepers will come too…"

 

" Yes… I agree… For it, Xiumin, Chen, Baehyun, Sehun, Kai and me will stay at back… And we will protect you all together with the wolves… If they come, we will fight against them…"

 

" Alright…"

 

" Okay… Then… Let's make a circle…"

 

He said and he takes the bowl of salts that he put beside him… And he start drawing a big circle on the ground with the salts while whispering spells…

 

All vampires close their eyes and they all start putting spells into the circle… A white sphere appears from the margin of the circls and it becomes more and more visible…

 

" It's ready…"

 

He said and finishes his work… The sphere disappears again but the white circle is still remained on the ground…

 

" She has to stay in the circle since the sun goes down tomorrow… And we have to protect her no matter what…"

 

" Yes… I can't let the same story repeat again…"

 

Taeyeon whispers… Yuri puts her hand over her shoulder…

 

" It's okay… You can do it… We can do it…"

 

And she tries to cheer up the current mood…

 

" Let's go, guys… Let's go check Rongie…"

 

" Maja… She doesn't eat anything for days… We need to check her…"

 

They all come back to the house… Taeyeon walks to the upstairs and stands in front of Chorong's room…

 

 

*  knock  knock  knock  *

 

 

" Rong-ah… Daddy wanna come in…"

 

She doesn't receive any reply… Taeyeon grabs the door knob and opens the door… And she peeks into the dark room…

 

" Rong?? Honey?? "

 

Taeyeon switches on the light…

 

" Huh! "

 

And to her horror, there is no one inside the room…

 

" Rong-ah??? No… No… No…"

 

She runs out from the room like a fool… And she jumps down to the downstairs making everyone to look at her in confusion…

 

" What happened TaeTae?? "

 

" Rong…"

 

Taeyeon said without breathing…

 

" Rong is gone…"

 

" What?! "

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

xxx                                     xxx                                     xxx

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Ajjuma… I'm worried…"

 

" Don't worry, Bomi… You will know what to do when it is time…"

 

CL and Bomi are sitting on the roof of the CL Corp… Bomi looks up the sky… The moon is as beautiful as usual…

 

" I can't believe it will turn bloody red…"

 

" Everything has its second side… Nothing ia always beautiful… And nothing is always going in constant…"

 

CL smiles…

 

" Humans thinks there are many constant things… May be it is true for them, for their lifespan… But for someone like us… There is no constant… Everything changes… They will change… Things' changed… People's gone… But only memories' remained…"

 

" I have been on this earth of centuries centuries… I have met with many many people… Now, everyone left me… But they never really disapper… They are still in my memories…"

 

Bomi also smiles… CL looks at her and extends her hand…

 

" Let me give you a gift for tomorrow…"

 

" Yes?? "

 

" Hold my hand…"

 

Bomi blinks… But CL smiles at her so she slowly holds the older woman's hand… 

 

" Close your eyes…"

 

Bomi follows what CL said… She feels like she is dragged into a dark hole… And when she opens her eyes again, she is standing in the middle of a white room…

 

" Where am I?? "

 

Bomi thinks… At that time, the two figures walk towards her… She is staring at them as they come nearer to her… The woman is staring at her with teary eyes… And the man is hugging her by her shoulder…

 

" Appa?? Omma?? "

 

Bomi whispers… They are smiling at her and nod… Bomi also smiles… And tears start falling down from her eyes… 

 

" Bomi-ah… You can do it… You have to do it… Don't be afraid… We all are with you…"

 

" I'm sacred…"

 

" It will be okay… The only thing you need to control the Loveless sword is Love… Use it wisely… Fight for the one you love…"

 

" Nae… I understand…"

 

Bomi said… The images slowly fade away and Bomi feels like she is throwing out from the hole… She slowly opens her eyes and wipes the tears…

 

CL is smiling and looking at her… Bomi sobs and said…

 

" Thank you, Ajjuma…"

 

And she gives a big hug to the century-old soulkeeper… CL pads her back and hugs back…

 

" It's okay, kid… I know you want to see them…"

 

Bomi only nods… At that time, her phone suddenly rings… Bomi takes out the phone and finds that the number is unknown…

 

" Hello?? "

 

" ……… "

 

" Hello?? Who's speaking?? "

 

Bomi asks again… But the other line doesn't reply… Bomi concentrates her mind and listens carefully… And she can hears the breathing of the person from the other line…

 

" Unnie…"

 

She whispers… And she stands up immediately…

 

" Unnie… Chorong unnie, right?? Where are you??? "

 

" ……………… "

 

" Aish! "

 

The phone hangs up… Bomi looks at CL and the woman nods in an understanding way… She stands up and leaves the roof… Bomi closes her eyes and concentrates her mind… She starts scanning the people around Seoul and looks for Chorong…

 

" Huh! "

 

She finally finds her… Chorong is sitting beside the public telephone box and crying… She inhales and decides… Yes… Her parents are right… She has to fight for her love…

 

Bomi climbs onto the edge of the roof… The midnight wind is rubbing her face with the speed… This will be the very first time… I need to trust myself…

 

Bomi think and she jumps down from the highest building in Seoul… Her hair is flowing in the air while she is flying… Bomi tries to control herself in the air…

 

She starts to flow her body against the gravity along the air current… And so now she is flying in the air in superman style…

 

" Yes! I can do it! "

 

Bomi whispers… CL who is also watching her by the big window smiles and closes the curtains… Bomi increases her speed and she goes as fast as she can to the place where Chorong is… She is moving so fast that if someone sees her, they will think a light is passing by like in the Flash movie…

 

Bomi stops herself and slowly lands onto the ground when she sees Chorong… Chorong is still beside the telephone box… She is hugging her kneels and her body is shaking badly…

 

Bomi walks to her and sits beside… And she hits her body with Chorong's lightly…

 

" Hey…"

 

Chorong slowly looks up… And she seems she is surprised to see Bomi here…

 

" Bbom-ah… How you - "

 

" Unnie-ah, I can always find you…"

 

She sighs and slowly wipes Chorong's tears…

 

" Mianhae… I have my own reasons… But I know I shouldn't tell you to break up…"

 

" Bbom-ah… Go away! "

 

Chorong moves away from Bomi's touch… And she quickly turns around…

 

" I don't know what is happening to me… Now I look like a monster… Don't look at me…"

 

" Unnie-ah…"

 

Bomi catches her arm and makes her to turn around…

 

" I don't care what you are… I don't care what you look like… For me, you are just you… Okay?? And let me explain…"

 

Bomi sighs…

 

" Unnie-ah… I'm a soulkeeper…"

 

" What! "

 

Chorong's eyes round in fear…

 

" That's why I decided to stay away from you… But unnie, I think I was wrong… I don't have to avoid you… If I love you, I have to fight for you…"

 

Bomi said and she sits in the kneeling positing in front of Chorong… She tries to look at Chorong's hiding face and said…

 

" Listen, unnie… I'll remove these strange things happening to you… I'll save you from this evil… Just trust me… Okay? "

 

" Bbom-ah…"

 

" I'm sorry…"

 

Bomi leans forward and she pulls Chorong into a hug… Chorong immediately moves closer to the younger girl's embrace that she had been missing… Suddenly…

 

" Ahhhhh…"

 

Chorong feels like her heart is about to explore… She feels like something is piercing out from it… Bomi also widens her eyes…

 

" Unnie!! Unnie!!! "

 

But Chorong becomes unconcious… Bomi understands that it is because she is too close to Chorong and Park Jiyeon's soul can sense her presence… She sighs…

 

" I'll remove that from your heart, unnie… I will save you…"

 

And she gives a kiss to the forehead of the unconcious girl in her arms…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

xxx                                     xxx                                      xxx

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

All the vampires are sitting in the living room of the Kim house… They have been searching for Chorong but they still can't find her…

 

" C'm on… Use your powers, guys…"

 

" Taeyeon-ah… We all can't see her… She has the power of Park Jiyeon who is more stronger than all of us… We can't know her location…"

 

" If something happens to her, I'll not forgive myself anymore…"

 

" TaeTae, relax… We can find Rong… May be she is walking around…"

 

 

*  knock  knock  knock  *

 

 

They all look at the door… Hyoyeon stands up and she opens the door…

 

" Huh! "

 

She quickly moves backward… Everyone is curiously looking at the opened entrance… And Bomi enters while carrying the unconcious Chorong…

 

" Soulkeeper…"

 

The 12 boys preapre ready and stand in front to protect them… All vampires also stand up and be ready… But Bomi is looking at them as innocent as ever…

 

Taeyeon comes front to all of them and she shakes her head…

 

" No… Don't… Please…"

 

" Taeyeon- "

 

" Let her come in…"

 

Bomi smiles at Taeyeon and she bows at them… And she slowly and gently puts Chorong on the couch…

 

" What happened?? "

 

Sunny asks as she starts checking Chorong… Bomi explains them everything…

 

" I'm sorry… I should be more careful…"

 

" Nah! It's okay… We are glad to know that you want to fight for her…"

 

Taeyeon said calmly making everyone surprised… She inhales and asks Bomi…

 

" So, what is your plan? "

 

" I'll kill Park Jiyeon and save unnie… It doesn't matter she is a vampire or not… It also doesn't matter I'm a soulkeeper or not… The truth is I love her… And it cannot be changed… So, I have to do it…"

 

Bomi looks at all vampires…

 

" Please change your thoughts on Soulkeepers… We had been living peacefully on this world… If there is Love between us, there is no difference in humans, wolves, vampires and soulkeepers… Everyone can be a family…"

 

" Since I love Chorong unnie, I have to try to get along with her family too… Daddy, Mommy, and Aunties, please accept me…"

 

Bomi said and she bows 90°… The vampires are surprised by the sudden confession of the strongest Soulkeeper on the earth… They look at each other… 

 

 

 

 

Two hours later…………………………………

 

 

Chorong opens her eyes slowly… She remembers she has met with Bomi… But it seems like it is a dream… Now she can see the ceiling of her room… How she can get back into her room???

 

She feels someone is holding her hand so she looks at her side…

 

" Huh! Bbom-ah… How you- "

 

" Unnie, you wake up? "

 

Bomi smiles and she wipes her eyes cutely… She stands up and climbs onto the bed… Chorong immediately gets up and leans onto Bomi's arm… Bomi smiles…

 

She removes the white bangs on Chorong's forehead… Chorong pouts…

 

" I'm so ugly with this white hair…"

 

" But you are always beautiful for me…"

 

Bomi whispers back… Chorong laughs but she becomes worried again…

 

" How you can be here?? What if daddy finds out?? "

 

" Don't worry… She lets me to stay for tonight…"

 

" Really?? "

 

" Yes… I'll be here with you…"

 

Bomi smiles…

 

" I'll be with you forever…"

 

Chorong smiles along with her… And she nods… Bomi gives a peek on Chorong's cheek and whispers…

 

" Let's sleep again, unnie… We have a very big tomorrow…"

 

" Immm…"

 

And they both close their eyes…

 

 

Yes… Tomorrow… It will be a very big day…